Two-Faced: Pray4me x Robin man

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'll think about it," Wilmena answered. "I don't know if I really want to go..."

Sylv tilted his head at Wilmena, recognizing the girl from his own universe. At his, Wilmena adopted a more natural look where she wore no makeup or did anything that was considered beautiful. He noticed Wilmena's sad expression as she looked away from the group.

"Well, I think it's going to be at the old abandoned barn? Near the rich side of town right," Sylv asked the two other guys. The nodded for their answer. "I have no clue what the drink situation will be. I only know I'm not going to bring anything."

Sylv snorted as he stood by Sylvester. People were starting to leave the lake to reach home before the streetlights were going to turn on. It was getting dark pretty fast and no one wanted to hike back up the hill in the dark. The trail lacked any lights.

"We'll see you all then. We should get going Sylvester," Sylv said as he headed towards the bike.

The two other boys rejoined their group and prepared to leave as well. Wilmena gave a small wave to Sylvester and headed back the group of girls who were drying off with towels. They chattered to her, placing a towel around her shoulder and began the walk to the main part of the lake. She looked in better spirits than before as she smiled softly at the girls. Hopefully after some thought and persuasion by the girls, Wilmena would go to the rave and enjoy her time there.

Sylv put back on his shoes and shirt before hopping back onto the bike. He stared into the quickly darkened sky, realizing he might be late for dinner. It didn't matter to him too much, but he always preferred to avoid any yelling and shouting from his parents when he broke some rules.

"Come on man, you have to tell me what happened between you and Wilmena during our ride back," Sylv called over as he began the ride back to the top of the hill, figuring Sylvester would catch up. "Everything okay with you two now?"

Sylvester smiled as he gave her a small wave back to Wilmena before she got too far with her friends. He sighed softly to himself before he got to his bike. He nodded as he heard Sylv talking to him about their conversation.

He got on the bike and he followed Sylv closely. He shrugged as he kept peddling with Sylv. "There wasn't much to talk about, and maybe we can talk about when we get home, or whenever I want to." He said shrugging, not looking at his clone.

He didn't want to talk about for now. He wanted to wait until this whole thing has subsided, which he hoped it was sooner then later. "So I see that you made some friends, I'm glad that you did. Now we're almost even with other world friends. And I wanna try to meet your version of Wilmena, I'm interested to see what your version is like."

They were soon out of the trail and in town. He looked up at the sky, judging on what to think of. "Hey Sylv, do you wanna get some ice cream or milk shakes? I'm in the mood for more ice cream, and I'm in the mood that I don't care how much weight I'm gonna gain by devouring so much frozen cream." He said smiling slightly.

He was feeling like he was on top of the world of calories, it feels like he's getting the large lump of the hill that was his situation. "And to answer your question. We're slowly becoming friends, at least I think so."

Sylv shrugged.

"I wouldn't call them friends...but they could be I guess. It's weird. I'm having a much easier time making friends in your universe. Everyone here must really suck if I can make friends with them," Sylv laughed. "You want to meet my Wilmena? There isn't really too much of a difference between the two besides looks. I think Wilmena from my universe is shyer..."

He followed Sylvester out the trail and into town just in time for the streetlights to turn on. The streets weren't as crowded around this time as Sylv is used too. It was nice, actually. He had almost a whole lane to himself to simply cruise on his bike. The town here wasn't as put together. Everything seemed to be under construction or left to age. There was a certain charm to it, like the town stayed in the 1950s and refused to get with modern times.

"Did you say...ice cream!" Sylv playfully screamed. "Hell yeah, let's go get some. I feel like getting sick off something that isn't...umm...never mind..."

He kept his mouth shut, following Sylvester deeper into town towards the ice cream shop. There should be about two ice cream shops in town. One that was a 1950's diner style and the other a typical ice cream chain that could be found in any city.

Sylvester looked at Sylv curiously. "Or get sick on what? Is that a intro a new story I haven't heard of yet?" He asked curiously. He was hoping that it wasn't anything too bad, but Sylvester could definitely use some more laughs, and Sylv was really good at that.

He stopped at the fifties ice cream parlor. He loved this place to death, he would always come here almost everyday during his summer vacations, coming down with his allowance, buying a ice cream cone, each day it was a different flavor. He loved the look of the place, the staff that worked here, the ice cream was nice and thick like ice cream should be.

He got off the bike and he laned against one of the walls. "Come on, I'll pay for you too. I don't know how much ice cream is in your universe, but I know that I can afford having two cones." He told Sylv as he pulled out his wallet, it was a old and simple black leather wallet, he was planning on buying a new wallet, he already had the look of it in mind already.

"And what do you like for favors? My favorite is cookies and cream, my second being peanut butter." He said smiling at is own thoughts of ice cream. He could go all day with just talking about, and eating ice cream. He would also tend to binge ice and ice cream he could find. He just wanted to just charge and start eating all the ice cream the place had in there.

"Nah, it's nothing really..." Sylv said as he tried his best to hide the bike in between a trashcan and a light post. He had no clue how the crime rate was in this universe. "Ice cream is pretty much a luxury where I am...probably because they make it out of freakin' camel's milk and junk like that. Let's see...I love butter pecan or rum flavor...or anything tropical."

Sylv wandered inside the ice cream shop and was very impress by how authentic it looked. It felt exactly like going back into the 1950's with the worker at the counter wearing a 50's theme uniform with the paper hat included. Some sort of 50's band song was playing from the jukebox at the far end of the shop near a giant fish tank that had mostly goldfishes and some clay looking rocks. The booths were a bright, ruby red with sparkles inside, the table with white with a silver wrapping around it and on the center was a flip menu for more specialty sundaes.

The place had about 30 flavors to choose from with a special weekly flavor. To pair with the ice cream was an assortment of toppings, from nuts to sprinkles to pieces of candies and a barrels full of different syrups. All the place needed with balloons and it would be be the best place ever.

"Oh geez, they even have different flavor cones here. Back where I am, we don't even have cones. Everything comes in a dumb looking recycled paper cup," Sylv said. "That chocolate chip waffle cone looks great...with two scoops of rum ice cream.

There, Sylv decided on what he want. He planned to come back to try one of the specialty sundaes. The peanut butter and jelly sundae was just screaming his name, but today Sylv wanted something simple. He didn't want to risk getting stomachache or anything before his first day of work.

Sylvester looked over the freezer that showed every flavor in their own containers. He rubbed his hands together as he kept looking through. He was so deep in thought that he didn't noticed that he started to bend down to get a closer look. It took him a few moments to get the feeling that somebody was watching him. He looked back and he saw a handsome guy looking a him, he looked around to be the same age as Sylvester, he had short brown hair, a little shorter then him and Sylv, a fair tan, and he had a a good amount of muscle on him as well. He shot back up when he noticed that he was looking at him.

The guy smiled slightly as he gave a playful wave, Sylvester blushed slightly as he waved back at him. He looked back at the ice cream and he ordered a cookies and cream triple scoop cone. He paid the man at register the amount he needed to pay.

A few short moments later the man at the register served Sylvesters and Sylvs ice cream. Sylvester passed Sylv his ice cream. "There you go, now pick a seat." He said softly before he took a lick of his hand, slowly looked over at the guy again.

Sylv looked around, holding his ice cream cone like a little kid as he searched for a seat. There were plenty of open seats with only Sylv, Sylvester, another guy, and the worker were the only ones in the shop.

"Uhh...let's see..." he looked around for the cleanest booth and came in contact with the other guy in the shop. He noticed the flirtatious stare the guy was giving towards them. Sylv looked beside to see Sylvester licking his hand when a light bulb suddenly clicked on in his mind. "How about that booth over there?"

There was a corner booth beside the over-sized window that looked out at the street. A small hanging light was swaying slightly from the air conditioning vent right above the table. Sylv began to walk over, purposely near the other guy.

"If you're going to stay, you should sit with us," Sylv hinted to the guy as he walked by.

He sat on one side of the booth with a huge smile on his face, holding a thumbs up to Sylvester as he started licking his ice cream. There were very few times Sylv ever played the wingman position. Usually, it was Silver who held that role the few times he tried to get a girl for Sylv. It always ended up badly with either Sylv being his emo self or Silver kind of getting jealous. As well as this being good practice, this would also be pretty fun. Sylv wasn't sure if Sylvester ever spent time around other gay men before or if the LGBTQ community was that big in town. That is, if the guy agreed to sit with them.

"Hurry up or I'm going to finish my ice cream before you sit," Sylv hollered. "Oh thank you...this ice cream is made from cow's milk..."

Sylvester watched Sylvs moment towards the seat very closely. He saw him talking to the stranger that was staring at him. His heart nearly exploded as he heard Sylv saying something, he was just hopeing that Sylv didn't say nothing stupid, maybe it was something funny. His clone had a talent at makin Sylvester laugh.

He quickly followed Sylv to the booth seats by the window. He sat down across from Sylv. He looked at Sylv with a nervous look. "Please tell me your not playing the wingman card" He asked nervously before he saw the stranger walking over to the booth. The guy smiled softly at the two. "Sorry to interrupt, but I was hopeing that this seat isn't taken." Sylvestser blushed slightly as he shook his head. "No, come sit." He said slightly nervous as he scooted over to let the guy sit. The guy sat down next to Sylvester.

"The names Osiric. And if you're gonna ask, yes just like the one character in Hanlet." Sylvester chuckled slightly at Osirics lite German accent, unexpected considering how he looks. "I-I'm Sylvester Keith, and this is my cousin Richuard, but most people call him Rick." Osiric smiled at Sylv. "Thanks for the invite Rick."

Sylv continued to lick his ice cream to stop himself from laughing. It was pretty funny to see Sylvester's face, especially when the guy accepted the invitation. Today was turning out to be a pretty good day even after all the drama Sylvester was going through.

Osiric? Hamlet? Sylv kept quiet as Osiric talked. He wasn't going to admit he had no idea what Hamlet actually was. Sylv figured it was a movie, but there had to be something more to it based off that name Osiric. That was a very uncommon name around these parts. In fact, Sylv hasn't seen the guy around before, even in his universe. Based off Osiric's light German accent, Sylv figured that the guy must be visiting the States.

"No problem," Sylv answered. "You aren't from around here, are you?"

While wanting to be friendly, Sylv didn't want to overstep. The whole point was for Sylvester and Osiric to meet and get along. Sylv was fine with being the third wheel since he had his ice cream to concentrate on. It was starting to melt anyway with it running quickly down his cone and dripping onto the table. Sylv grabbed a napkin from the dispenser, using one to wrap around the cone and the other to wipe up the mess on the table.

"That's a nifty accent you have, huh Sylvester? What do you think of his accent?" Sylv asked, balling up the napkin. "Compared to you, we both must sound so average."

He licked across the scoop of ice cream, finally getting to the edge of the cone. Sylv took a loud crunch of a bite and almost let out a squeak from how delicious it was. The cone was perfectly cooked. It wasn't too thin or too thick, wasn't too soft or too hard, and had the exact amount of chocolate chips to it.

I meant Osric ^^" error on my part)

Osric looked at Sylv with a joking grin. "What gave that away, was it the accent?" He asked jokingly. "To answer your question, I'm from Berlin Germany. I came here just a few weeks ago to look at some American colleges. And my car is broken down at the moment, so I'm kinda stuck here for a few days." He explained to Sylvester and Sylv.

Sylvester nodded slowly at the story as he kept eating away his ice cream, in less then two minutes Sylvester was already down to the cone. He normally took some time to savor the ice cream, but with everything that happened today, all he needed was the entire series of Breaking Bad, tissues, and the little dubs ice cream to go with the cone, and he would consider that his perfect day for himself.

Sylvester didn't noticed that he had ice cream down on his chin. Osric chuckled as he grabbed a napkin and he gently wiped Sylvesters chin. "I would imagine you don't normally eat ice cream like its the last ice cream cone on earth?" He asked Sylvester with a slight smile. Sylvester blushed slightly at the action, and he nodded at the question.

"Y-yeah. But today was a long day. And I also like your accent, it sounds mature, and very suave if you use it right." He said smiling, already in two minutes Sylvester thought that he was making a idiot of himself, sure he flirted with a lot of people every now and then, but they were never serious, and with this Osric guy something was different with him. Osric chuckled as he looked down at his own ice cream. "Why thank you, very nice of you to say that."

"Oh? Where's your car right now? Sylvester and me can probably look over it and see if we can fix it or not," he offered as he finished off his ice cream. "You doing a college road trip or something like that?"

He wasn't sure if Sylvester knew anything about cars, but Sylv knew enough to at least look the engine over. Sylv learned most things about cars from Silver since he had a small independent car mechanic garage on his dad's trailer lot. It was a job that even Sylv could learn to do because it didn't require grades, a diploma, and random tests.

Sylv looked over at Sylvester with a raised eyebrow. He coughed into his hand, urging Sylvester to be a bit less shy and talk more. It was clear that Osric was interested. Anyone around could see it. Though, maybe it was a bit too soon for it.

"Sylvester is going off to college soon too. What did you want to go to school for again?" Sylv asked to keep the conversation going. "Probably British Literature or an English major."

He snorted, imagining Sylvester dressing up like Harry Potter and carrying an armful of thick leather bound books. Sylv wished he was smart enough to go off to college, especially to another country. But, Sylv knew he was going to spend his whole life in this small town. Most likely doing odd jobs to pay rent for a small studio near a slaughterhouse.

By now, the sky was settling into night and the streetlights shining at their full brightness. The shift from everyday workers to young people and families walking the streets was on full swing. Every small restaurant was full of people and even the diner was quickly filling up. Some stared at their table, but went back to ordering their sundaes.

"How long are you going to be here Osric?" Sylv asked him.

Osric chuckled at the offer. "Don't worry about that, I already had it towed to a garage. But I would try to remember your offer if it happens again. And I'm here for a college visit, I'm thinking about going to one of your american colleges. All my country is known for was the Second World War, Einstein, and a band called Rammstein, my favorite by the way." Sylvester gasped with a grin. "No way, I love those guys." Osric smiled at him. "Really? I haven't met many Americans that love them."

Sylvester chuckled as he pulled out his black wallet. He pulled out a picture of him and one of his friends all dressed up in Emo attire, and there was the band with them. "I had back stage passes to them at Madison Square Garden a few years ago." Osric grinned more. "Impressive for a American." Sylvester shrugged as he showed Sylv the picture. "Not bad for a American that's going for English, and Astronomy for his majors." He explained Sylv telling Osric about his majors.

Sylvester smiled as he saw the place filling up. "Let's get going, I think we need to get going." Osric nodded as he slowly stood up from the table. "My apartment is not too far from here. I could use a big strong man to protect me from the old crazed veterans that live in the area." Sylvester stood up as well. "Sounds easy enough." He said before he finally finished his ice cream.

Sylv stared out the window as the two talked. He didn't share the same likes as them and also didn't want to admit he had no clue what they were talking about. But, he was glad that the two was hitting things off so well. It was nice seeing Sylvester warm up and talking some more. It was even better seeing him in the emo style at the concert. Sylv could hardly believe that was Sylvester in the photo. The outfit and everything looked great against the concert lighting. It was also a weird sight for Sylv since it nearly looked like that was him in that photo instead of Sylvester.

Seeing Sylvester happy in that photo with his friends made Sylv think about what he did on that day. He was starting to see the trend, that whenever one was happy the other one was sad. Whenever one was with friends, the other one was alone. Whenever one was having a great day, the other was having a bad day.

A dark thought ran across Sylv's mind, but he refused to let it sink in. He couldn't hide his guilty face and found himself suddenly standing before the others did.

"Huh? Oh," Sylv tugged on his hat and put on a smile. This would be the time to leave Osric and Sylvester to go off on their own. His job as a wingman was over, but Sylv figured that knowing where Osric's apartment was would be safe. Especially, if Osric decided to stay in town a bit longer and wanted to spend more time with Sylvester. "Yeah, we just need to grab our bikes. I can see them right out the window. Good thing no one stole them."

Sylv hurried outside the ice cream shop to grab the bike. He felt that dark thought reenter his mind and this time he couldn't put on the smile to cover it up. After a couple of deep breaths, Sylv concentrated on the evening. There was no point in hurrying back to his universe. He was already in trouble for being late. If there was a reason to stay in Sylvester's universe longer, he would.

Sylvester followed Sylv outside as well, he got a strange feeling on the inside, he looked back and he saw Sylvs guilty face. He didn't commented on the face, but he knew he wanted to for sure. He got a little scared from the sight, he was curious on what's going on in that head of his clone, and he definitely needed to know ASAP. Osric didn't seemed to notice the look as he didn't comment on it, although he did say. "Nice bikes you have here." He chuckled as he looked over the two bikes.

Sylvester smiled at Osric as he turned his focus to him. "They're mine, had these two for about five years or so." Sylvester said as he pulled his bike, and he looked at Osric. "Wanna try it out?" Osric grinned as he slowly got on the bike. "Awesome." Sylvester chuckled as he looked over at Sylv with a. "We're so talking after this." Look on his face. Osric slowly started to peddle in a circle around Sylvester and Sylv. "Thank you for walking with me, not a lot of people will help a stranger." Sylvester shrugged. "We're just really nice guys. Right Sylv?"

"Sylvester is," Sylv answered.

He hopped onto the back and leaned against his left leg, staring down the street. Sylv didn't notice Sylvester's look, but he got the vibe that his clone noticed his change in moods. Knowing Sylvester, he probably was going to talk to Sylv about it after they escort Osric to his apartment. Sylv was already dreading it since he hated talking about his thoughts, feelings, and pretty much about himself.

"I could use a drink...you mind if we stop by a liquor store Osric?" Sylv asked. "Where I'm thinking you're staying at...there should be a corner store."

Sylv began to journey to Osric's apartment, walking his bike on the sidewalk as he sat on the tiny seat. His feet shuffled on the concrete, the tips of his toes pushing off for the the bike to wheel a few feet. Luckily, the bike stayed straight so Sylv was able to cross his arms over his chest and look around. Most people were inside eating. Sylvester, Sylv, and Osric had the whole sidewalk to themselves to joke and goof around. If Sylv was in better spirits, he would have been knocking over trash cans and giggling about it.

Down the street, passed the town center and around the mayor's office was the start of a small apartment complex. Just before that was the corner store Sylv mentioned earlier. He parked the bike outside and figured that Sylvester and Osric were behind him. As soon as he entered, Sylv walked straight to the back where the alcoholic beverages were at.

He paused, realizing that he might not be able to buy anything because of his age. Back at his universe, the owner sold alcohol to anyone that wanted it, provided you paid an extra $5 per drink. Here, who knows what the policy was. Sylv closed the door to the fridge and stood, scratching his head.

During the majority of the walk down to the corner store, Sylvester and Osric were mainly talking about themselves. Osric pulled out a marker and wrote down his number onto Sylvesters hand. Osric was more old fashion, and Sylester didn't mind it at all. The two would chuckle every now and then and they would playfully wink at each other. The two seemed to be hitting things off here.

Osric nodded with a grin at the mention of alcohol, he loved to have some good drinks every now and then, and with how the past days been treating him he could go for a couple of drinks. And he didn't know about this corner store. He watched Sylv going inside. He looked over at Sylvester. "I'll be right back handsome." He said playfully as he walked inside. Sylvester leaned against the wall of the store and he let out a long and happy sigh.

Osric walked down to the alcohol section. He looked at Sylv before he grabbed a six pack of Red Apple Ale. "What do you and Sylvester like to drink? Because the three of us can go to my place and just hang out for the night. Or really you do whatever you want to do. I just want some time with your cousin out there. You two are really handsome men, I'm surprised you two cousins and not brothers, but you two must here that quite often."

Reactions: Pray4me
Sylv flicked his bottom lip as he opened the door besides the alcohol to grab a two 4-packs of Snapple teas in various juices and tea flavors. He stacked them on top of each other and stuffed them underneath his arm, letting his hand cradle the bottom.

"He's kind of...pure. He only drinks juices and other non-alcoholic drinks. We're basically polar opposites," Sylv said to Osric. "People confuse us as brothers a lot of the time. Sometimes I do too because of how close we are. I wish he was my brother. Handsome, huh? Well, thanks man. I'll take a compliment from anyone, even from another guy."

He smiled softly at Osric before running off to grab some snacks and candies. Once done, he placed the things on the counter and waited for Osric to complete the purchase. Behind the middle-aged woman with thinning brown hair were packets of cigarettes and other tobacco products. Normally, Sylv wouldn't touch cigarettes as they were a waste of his health. You can't get high off them, so why smoke them?

Tonight, however, was different. He was up for anything to push back the dark thoughts that continued to plague his mind.

"Yeah, and a pack of those menthol's," Sylv asked. He brought his wallet out his pocket and fished through to find a $20 bill. It was his last $20 bill. "And yeah, I'll pay for the Red Ale's."

The woman rang up everything and placed them in one large brown paper bag. She passed Sylv his cigarettes and gave him a complimentary lighter.

"This will be good for Sylvester. He had a pretty shitty day and something like this would be good for him. Don't mind his quietness, Osric. I can tell he's reeeeaaaaalllllyyyy into you," Sylv said before walking outside to see Sylvester. "We got everything. Osric, we'll follow you now."

Sylv held out the paper bag for Sylvester to carry. A cigarette was calling for him. A delicious, smooth, toxic filled cigarette.

Osric chuckled at Sylv. "Well I'm glad your not a homophob like most people I've met so far. This country of yours is a strange that's for damn sure, so many ethnic groups and all that crazy shit." He said as he closed the fridge door, Osric was liking America, but good god everybody had different opinions about everything he wasn't used to the very idea of the broad subjects people hear are arguing about nowadays. He observed Sylv hiding the alcohol under his shirt, he rolled his eyes at the action.

He was surprised that Sylvester wasn't a drinker. "Oh really? I've never suspected him as a non-drinker. Because you two seem to be the kind of guys that can hold their liquor. Well in that case I should be a gentleman and get him something else." He said as he looked over the nonalcoholic drinks. He decided to get him some regular apple juice. He also grabbed a bag of crunchy Cheetos before he went up to the counter.

He paid for the Reds Apple Ale, the apple juice, and the Cheetos. He watched Sylv buying a pack of smokes. He raised a eyebrow at Sylvs statement about Sylvester really wanting a smoke, and more importantly that Sylvester was into him. "Oh believe me, I can tell that he's into me. I can tell just by how he reacts to my flirting, I'm not giving up on him. And really? Sylvester is a smoker? Well at least with drinking your brain cells grow, you can't regrow your lungs, mucus membranes, and everything else that goes useless after a while." He stated. "And if you want to know about how I know that, I've taken human anatomy for three years, so now I know how your body works better then you would know in your middle school health class.

He followed Sylv after his stuff was put into a separate bag. Meanwhile Sylvester was waiting for the two of them, and guarding the bikes. When Sylv gave him the small paper bag he couldn't help but to look what was inside. He chuckled as he pulled out the cigarette pack, he opened it and pulled one out. He lit it and took a long drag after he put the stuff back. "Thank you Sylv, I've been needing one of these." Osric gave Sylvester one of the apple juices. Sylvester blushed at him as he took the bottle. "Thank you Osric. Now lead the way." Osric nodded with a smile as he started to lead the way to his apartment.

It was at the street corner, it looked like it was well maintenanced for this part of town. "Make sure to bring the bikes in with you, people are pretty ruthless when it comes to stealing." Sylvester nodded as he took another short drag from his smoke. "Got it." He said before he went inside. Osric lead them through the building quietly. His room was the very first one on the second floor. It was a medium one room apartment, it had a small kitchen that all the basic appliances with a closet that was right across from it, a large living room with a twenty inch tv a single couch, and there was a open door on one side of the room that showed a bathroom. "It's not much, but it's better then nothing."

Sylvester had a difficult time trying to keep the bottle of juice, the small bag, the cigarette, and the bike all at the same time. He was panting softly as he pushed his bike into the room. "It's comfy." He said with a slight smile.

Sylv lit one cigarette and took a long inhale, pretty surprised that Sylvester took one as well. He didn't expect Sylvester to be a smoker, but the more you know someone you learn many new things. He followed Osric to the apartment building, realizing back at his universe this part of town was pretty much fixed up to be not as dangerous, but the apartment buildings were still very old and falling apart. They were an eyesore back in his universe.

He walked to the second floor and to the apartment, grabbing the bag Sylvester was struggling with after he parked his bike inside the apartment.

"I got it, Sylvester," he said. "It's a nice place Osric, way better than where I live. They allow smoking in here?"

Sylv placed the bag carefully on the kitchen counter and began to take everything out. Once he got a couple drinks in him, he would feel a lot better and probably be better company. When everything was set out, Sylv grabbed two apple ales and an apple juice, popping them open using the edge of the counter.

"Let's get this lil party started, huh?" Sylv placed the drinks on the nearest table before falling onto the couch. "I've been wanting this for a while."

He held his cigarette on his other hand and took a long gulp of the ale. When done, he let out a satisfying breath and a big smile. The feel of the alcohol settle into his stomach was already making Sylv feel happier, like a warm hug wrapping around him. Just a few more drinks and Sylv would feel fully better.

Sinking into the couch, Sylv placed the bottle between his legs and the cigarette back between his lips. He inhaled deeply, letting the smoke gather in his lungs before exhaling through his nostrils.

Osric smiled as he walked over to one corner of the room and he pulled put a recliner out from the dark corner of the room. He sat down in it after he grabbed another Red Apple. He let out a soft sigh of relieve, finally being able to sit down and enjoy some good company. "This is nice." He said softly as he looked at Sylvester and Sylv. He noticed that Sylvester didn't had a seat, so he patted his own lap. "Come sit here." He said grinning.

Sylvester just finished his smoke as he grabbed his Apple juice and went to the living room. He blushed heavily because of Osrics offer. "Why thank you." He said as he sat down on Osrics lap. He looked over at Sylv. "We're just gonna say we can smoke in here, because I'm not in the mood to go outside just to have goddamn smoke every ten to thirty minutes." He said in slowly annoyed at the possible idea of going outside.

"And believe it or not, i only smoke when I'm extremely moody. Like today, today was a emotional day indeed." He said as he closed his eyes and leaned against Osric, just feeling exhausted right now. Osric held Sylvester close to him. "It's alright Sylvester. I'm not judging your habit or anything, but I will question why you're not a drinker." Sylvester shrugged at the question. "I don't know, I just don't like the idea of not knowing what I'm gonna do while intoxicated." He said as he gently petted Osrics chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.