Two-Faced: Pray4me x Robin man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sylv shrugged. He was confused at first about what Sylvester meant. Sylv thought Sylvester was going to call his best friend. It didn't really occur to Sylv that Sylvester was addressing him until after the apology.

"It's fine. I suck at making things better. I'll be careful what I say now," Sylv said flatly. "Thanks man."

It was nice to know he was someone's best friend, even if it might have a duration date attached to it. Sylv didn't have a best friend or even a good set of friends. If anything, the closest was Silver. But, even that "friendship" had a reason to it. Sylv felt extremely bad for Sylvester. He didn't want his other half to be friendless like him.

"I need to borrow your bike for tomorrow. Let's go get it before I forget. Maybe we can figure out something to help you deal with school when you have to go," Sylv suggested. "Or you can skip school I guess..."

He made his way over to the door and cracked it open, checking first to see if the coast is clear. Sylv still wasn't sure if Sylvester's parents were still around. He didn't hear anything else in the house so far.

Sylvester nodded slowly at Sylvs suggestion. "But some of the stuff you say is funny." Je said with a forced smile. He was truthful about the funny thing, but his other feelings were strong right now.

He watched him walking to the door. "The bike is in the garage, and nobody should be home but me." He told him as he stood up. "And yes it's obvious that I'm okay with you having my bike, I'm gonna make sure to visit the coffee shop to see you working hard." He said with a smile as he opened his door.

He started walking down the hall, obviously not caring about the act he was in his shirt. He was in a great physical shape, a slim body with some muscle to back it up. "You excited to work finally?" He asked Sylv smiling.

"I can't wait to get my first check! I just want to feel that paper in my hands and rub it all over my body," he began to rub his hands over his chest jokingly, but stopped and sighed. "I just hope I don't blow it."

It would be great for Sylv to check in on him while he was working. The check-in would give Sylv motivation to act right and not fall into his pessimistic ways. There was also the motivation to earn enough money to pay Silver back and the other debts on top of that, but Sylv always tried to not think about that.

"You excited to hang out with Silver? I don't know why you really want to hangout with him. He always has a hidden agenda about something..." Sylv followed Sylvester through the house and to the garage. "I got this vibe from you with him. You...like like him?"

Silver was an interesting guy. There were times Sylv would swear that Silver was flirting with him, but always played it off as a joke. They haven't hanged out too much since most of their interactions were about business and the sort.

Sylv slipped his hands into his pants pockets, waiting for Sylvester to lead them to the garage and pick out the loaner bike.

Sylvester chuckled at Sylv when he was asking about getting his first check. "The first time I got a paycheck, I victory danced. And now I'm one of the more realistic vines on the Internet." He told him, he remembered that day like the back of his hand, even if it was two years ago.

He blushed slightly at Sylvs suggestion that he liked Silver. "And if I do? Hes handsome and mysterious. And whenever I do that to Onyx he would yell at me, oh it was always funny." He knew that Onyx didn't tell the school about Sylvester's sexuality, because he knew that Onyx was Bi-curious but he's too stubborn to admit it.

One they were in the garage, he showed his clone the bike. It was racing bike that was in near mint condition. "I don't use to much, because I personally prefer walking. So you can have it for as long as you need it, or until my parents notice that it's gone."

"Mysterious yeah. Handsome? Ehh...if find gap tooth 'cute'," Sylv shrugged. "I'm just saying, be careful around him. He's always up to something."

Sylv nearly fell over when he saw the racing bike in the garage. He ran over, running his hands over it, almost feeling a tear swell in his eyes. It was the most beautiful racing bike he has ever seen. The bike looked like it was barely ever ridden. There was no flaw to it. It was the bike Sylv dreamed of.

"I can't believe you don't ride it! It's perfect for where we live because of all the hills! Image how fast this thing can do down hills! I think I'm in love..." Sylv wiped his eye with the tear away. "Really? Don't say that I might never give it back!"

He was dead serious. Sylv was known to keeping and hoarding things he liked from others even when they didn't belong to him. It was how he first got into trouble. Sylv hopped on the back, balancing on one leg as he looked over the bike more.

"Let's take this on a ride! I have to ride this! I'm sure a bike ride is something you need to help you forget about your shitty friends," Sylv said. "I'll borrow some of your clothes and I'll just say I'm your cousin Fredrick here."

He smiled over at Sylvester.

Sylvester smiled more and more as he watched his clone examine the bike. His enthusiasm was more then enough to make Sylvester feel better. "Well I'm glad you like the bike, but I'll make sure I have my bike back, even though I don't use it much."

He liked Sylvs idea for a bike ride. Maybe it's just what he needed, some time out of the house with someone that he enjoys hanging out with. "Yeah, I need a shirt anyway, now let's go get dressed in more appropriate attire."

He headed back to his room smiling softly. He was full of happy feelings now, thanks to Sylv. He had no idea what he would do right now without his clone around.

"Yes!" Sylv cheered as he ran back to Sylvester's room to quickly change into some clothes.

Once in Sylvester's room, Sylv dug through the dresser and closet to find something simple to wear that matched with his black sweatpants. The simplest he could find was a white tank and a red knit hat. After slipping on the tank, Sylv stuffed his hair inside the hat to try his best to look as unrelated to Sylvester as possible.

"Alright, hurry and get ready," he said as he went back to the garage.

Finding the garage door button, he pressed it lightly and watched as the door revealed the outside world. Of course, Sylv was confused at first by the mirror image of this universe and it took him a few seconds longer than it should to familiarize himself with it. He then focused his attention on the bike, nearly drooling over it.

Sylv wanted to race down the hill to downtown, but figured this wasn't the good time for that. He remembered of a paved trail just outside the neighborhood that was pretty popular to the townsfolk. The trail was a good ten miles long that wrapped around the hill and led to the lake that was just outside of town. The lake was a very popular destination for families with the north shore of it popular for teens and young adults.

He nodded to himself, deciding to take the trail. He wasn't going to bike the entire ten miles, but go far enough to explore.

Sylvester smiled at Sylv as he followed him back to his room. He grabbed a grey wolf t-shirt, something to go with his black skinny jeans. "Now where are you thinking of going to? I'm thinking you'll be the one that'll be leading the way on this one." He told his cline sheepishly.

He walked back to the garage and he got his dads bike, it was a mountain bike that was bald and yellow. It was about same condition as Sylvester's bike, but its seen some use in its time. He sat his dads bike waiting. "What do you think of my old mans bike?" He asked smiling somewhat.

"...it looks like a old man's bike..." Sylv held back a snort. "Umm, I'm just going to take us to the trail around here. Then, you can take the lead. This is your universe."

He hopped on the bike and pushed forward out the garage, down the driveway and onto the road. The bike rode so much smoothly than his old bike. The pedals were easy to use that Sylv hardly needed to pump them. All he did was sit back and let the bike ride forward.

Before leaving the neighborhood, Sylv turned left and down the first side street of the neighborhood. At the end was a small parking lot that opened to the paved trail that wrapped around and down the hill. Luckily, the trail wasn't too crowded. Only three cars were parked and one of the families was sitting at the small picnic area with their puppy running around.

Sylv jumped the curb and slowed to let Sylvester ahead to lead them down the trial.

"I can go as long as you can. I have nothing to do back at my universe until tomorrow," Sylv when Sylvester would ride pass him. "I have plenty to think about too."

Once Sylvester was ahead, Sylv began to bike right behind him.

Sylvester smiled as he rode with him through the neighborhood. It felt great to be in the outside world again, especially on a day like to today. There were no clouds in the sky, he sun was out, and there was a nice cool breeze coming though the town. Today certainly looked the opposite to what Sylvester's world feels like on the inside.

Once they were at the park, he had no problem in taking lead. He knew the park very well, so he knew the sites of this park. He was also feeling cocky, so he was now riding his bike with no hands. He was well known for his ballance. Hs spent a lot of his young live working on balance.

"Can you do this Sylv?" He asked slightly looking back at his clone. He was getting the feeling that His balance would be horrible, but he thought to ask anyway."

"I'll one up you on that!" Sylv said as he biked beside Sylvester. "Check this out."

He mimicked Sylv, riding the bike with no hands. But, added to the trick by sitting side-saddle and holding out his hands to pretend he was an airplane. The bike only wobbles slightly before Sylv could fix his balance.

"If there's one thing in the world I'm good at, it's anything with bikes," Sylv smiled as he went back to the normal bike position. "I wanted to be in BMX, but my dad said that was a waste of my time...and that if I got hurt he wouldn't pay for the hospital..."

Sylv shrugged. The trail was pretty much empty, leaving the two to take over the entire paved road. Besides them was a wooden fence that prevented them from falling off the edge of the hill and into the pit of trees below. On the other side was nothing but soft grass that climbed up the hill to the very top.

Rubbing his nose, Sylv cruised his bike beside Sylvester.

"Have you thought about how long we can do this?" he asked, cleaning his nails. "The whole mirror thing...do you think there's some sort of limit? Like one day, the mirror just closes up and we will never be able to talk to each other ever again?"

He licked his lips and narrowed his eyes, showing that he was about to fall into deep thoughts. The mirror was full of wonders and opportunities, but Sylv was starting to become suspicious of it. Every good thing comes to an end and the mirror was probably no exception.

Sylvester chuckled as he watched Sylv riding the bike without any hands. "I'm surprised you can keep your balance. I was expecting the exact opposite." He told him. Well maybe not everything is opposite afterall.

When they were making their way through the parl, he wasn't expecting Sylv to bring up such a deep thought out or nowhere. He slowly shrugged as he kept riding along. "I don't know to be honest. You'd think that this would last forever, but at the same time ou can't help but to think that this would end."

He sighed softly at the thought that this frieindship could end at any second. "I don't want it to end though, so I'm kinda worried about the idea of it."

Sylv nodded.

"The thought crosses my mind whenever we're together...I bet there is a way for this to last...we just have to figure it out," he said softly.

They rode on, turning down into the shallow slop of the hill as they were about to approach the lake at the bottom. There were laughter and cheers from the families who decided to spend their day by the lakeside. The smell of barbecue burger and hot-dogs tickled at their noses. The lake, named Don Castro, was three miles long and wide with greenish water. Every couple of years, the town would send a wildlife expert to test the water for dangerous algae based off the green water, but each year the lake passed the test. Some say that if you stay in the water for too long, your skin will turn orc green. But, no one ever stayed in long enough to try.

"Anyway, let's not get depressed over this too. You already had a bad day and I don't want to make it worse. The bike ride making you feel better?" Sylv asked. "Let's get to the lake and just hangout for a bit. Maybe even go for a swim even if the day is kind of cold."

He let his foot off the pedals to let the bike roll down the incline, only using the handles to turn down the hill. Once at the bottom where the lake was located, Sylv took the lead of their biking. He rode pass the picnic tables of families, off the trail, and to the section where the older teens and young adults would hang out at. It was a very wooded area with low branches. Mostly guys would swing off the branches and into the lake, trying to impress the girls who chose to sunbathe along the sandy hill that led into the waters.

When they arrived, there was already a small group of teens at the area. Three boys and two girls, all in bathing suits, and just enjoying the day. They stared up at Sylv and Sylvester, their eyes mostly landing on Sylv as the group recognized Sylvester from school. Sylv rested the bike against the tree, making sure he was able to see it wherever he was in case someone tried to steal it.

"See anyone you know?" Sylv asked when Sylvester would park next to him.

Sylvester was surprised hat he actually thought about it every time they met. That was at keat four or five times now, and those have been hours at a time most of the time. He admired that little fact about his clone.

He followed his way to the spot on the lake that mist people their age would swim at. He recognized the people that were already there. He knew them from school, and he had a good idea that they know about his revealed secret.

He made an awkward wave to the group. He was hoping that they won't do anything. Not in front of Sylv.

The group turned their stares away from Sylv and Sylvester. They girls went back to whispering with each other while the guys started back with their roughhousing, but not as violent. Occasionally, a guy would look up at Sylvester and scrunch his face, turning his body away to hide his exposed chest.

Sylv wasn't the best at noticing body language and other types of silent signs. He carefully took off his shirt, making sure to keep his disguise in place, rolled up his sweatpants to his knees, and kicked off his shoes. He walked down to the sandy beach near the group and stuck his pale legs into the green lake water.

"Come on Sylvester," he called over. "We won't be here for long."

Everyone around noticed Sylv's tattoos, prompting some of them over to him. Two guys and one girl surrounded Sylv.

"Nice tats, bruh," the guys said to him. "Where did you get them done?"

"Who are you?" the girl in a pink bikini asked.

"Sylvester's long lost cousin, Fredrick," he answered the girl. "I got these illegally done. I can't afford something like these at a shop."

The two guys, named Carlos and Andrew, sat beside Sylv while the girl, Wilmena, chose to stand over him. She had a face of a cow, overly done with waterproof makeup, and her black hair tied into a tight bun to keep it together when in the water. A single eyebrow was raised as she looked over at Sylvester.

"Cousin, huh? Well, maybe you can settle this whole rumor about Sylvester. Is it true? Is he...gay?"

Sylv shrugged.

"He's right there. You ask him," Sylv answered as he went back to talking to Carlos and Andrew about tattoos.

There was a rumor about Wilmena circling the school that she had a huge crush on Sylvester right before the rumor about him was released. By the way she was staring at Sylvester compared to the way she stood, hiding some of her body with her arms, that she did have a sort of liking toward Sylvester.

Sylvester mentally glared at the guys that were looking at him like he was some demon or smething from their worst nightmares. He was on so tempted to just tell them that the rumor was true, but because he was gay, it doesn't mean that he liked every man he ever sees. Luckily for Sylvester, he kept it to himself.

He soon recognized one of the girls was Wilmena. He knew about the rumor about her, it was kinda hard not to. He sighed as he got bits and pieces of her question. He took his shirt off as he listened, he put his wallet, and phone in the bundle of his shirt and he put it down next to his bike.

He knew he had to do something about her. Yeah she was cute and all when she doesn't have all the makeup on her face. He built up the courage to speak up. "Hey Wilmena, can I talk to you for a minute?" He asked nervously.

Wilmena briefly looked shyly away, pink blush appearing first on her cheeks before growing throughout her body. She gave a small groan and looked up at Sylvester with angry eyes.

"Yeah, we need to talk," she said.

She played with the strings of her bikini bottom, trying to think of what to say first. There were a lot of thoughts running through her mind, all about the two rumors and what effects it had on her.

"This is just so embarrassing you don't even know," she began. "I'm such a joke of at the school, maybe almost more than you. I mean, what girl has a deep crush on a gay guy? I'm a girl...I should have a sense to this type of stuff. Why wasn't my gaydar working with you? Now everyone is laughing at both of us..."

Her voice mumbled at the end of the sentence. She stopped playing the strings of her bottoms and looked up at Sylvester.

"This is so embarrassing...all the girls are posting pics of other gay guys on my Facebook and laughing in their comments, making fun of me...what do you have to say to me Sylvester?" Wilmena stared at him, placing her hands on her hips.

Sylvester listened to Wilmena explaining about her current position in this situation. He felt guilty for not telling her about this sooner, if she knew then they wouldn't be having this talk right now. He took a minute after she finished to think of something to say to her that wouldn't raise tension more then it is now.

"I've been trying to figure out a way to tell you about this for the past six months. But something always got in the way of it. I couldn't just send you a text to you saying that I'm gay. I want to tell the girl that loves me the truth to her face." He said as he looked at her.

"Now I'm sorry for everything I caused you. But you're not the only one that's been getting hell on Facebook. I've received so many messages that were asking if it was true or not, and I've gotten at least a dozen death threats. Now just because I'm gay, doesn't mean I don't disbise you or anything because of your gender. Just because my sexuality is not the one you want, I would like to be friends at least. I will support you through this. You can guarantee that." Sylvester told her before he took a short breathe.

"But I will, only if you accept me for who I am." He added softly as he held out his hand, but he wouldn't mind a hug at all.

"I would have liked the text better because it would have stopped all this easier," Wilmena shot back annoyed. A sigh escaped her lips, her head shaking. "...I don't need anymore friends. I want a boyfriend to spend time with."

She crossed her arms awkwardly, her right hand rubbing her left elbow. That was a lie. Wilmena lost respect with her so called friends since the whole rumor and Facebook insults. Now, she mostly found herself alone at school, especially at lunch. Instead of eating at her usual table with friends, Wilmena was now hiding in the library, eating all by herself and reading all the posts. The rumors were a devastating blow to her popularity that was unlikely to recover for a while. Wilemna chose abandon all her old group of friends and instead become part of the "normal" crowd. While they knew of the rumors, none of the normals made fun of her in her face or online at least.

"I don't know Sylvester..." she began, staring down at the extended hand. "...I don't know if I could accept your support since this is all your fault. I will accept your apology though. Like...yeah it's weird and all being gay, but I guess it's nothing you can help. I mean, I still don't get it. But you don't deserve death threats for it."

Wilmena grabbed Sylvester's hand and gave him a firm handshake to confirming the acceptance of the apology. She never thought she could forgive Sylvester for everything that had happened, but it was always better to forgive and try to forget. Wilmena knew that Sylvester was having a harder time by it since she knew of the close friend of his that told everyone. Even she thought that was messed up.

"Besides, I can perv after your cousin. It's freaky how much you two look alike," she said.

Sylv wandered over to Wilmena and Sylvester with the two other boys in toe. He looked at Wilmena and Sylvester, realizing that things between them came to some sort of a conclusion. Maybe not the conclusion that was wanted, but something that was still overall good.

"Hey, cousin. You'll never believe it, but later this month we got invited to a rave," Sylv smiled. "Yeah, even you. Doesn't that sound sweet?"

Wilmena began to smile too, feeling relieved that all the turmoil between Sylvester and her were over.

Sylvester chuckled at Wilmena about her flirting with Sylv. "He's all yours, he's straight, and single." He told her before Sylv walked up to him. He smiled slightly at the news. "Well that's good to know." He look down at Wilmena with that same smiling that people liked to see. "Would you like to go with me?" He asked her.

He had a plan to make her feel happy, even though with his circumstances, he wanted Wilmena to feel good, and knowing that he had her back no matter what. "I think it would be fun, I haven't been at one for a while." He told her smiling still.

He then looked over at Sylv. "Where's it gonna be? I would need to know when I should pick you up or not." He asked him, not caring about the other guys with him. "And also, what's the situation in the drinks?" Currently unknown to Sylv, Sylvester can be quite the party animal when it came to these things. Althoughs its been while since the last time he partied hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.