Two-Faced: Pray4me x Robin man

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sylv leaned his head back to rest against the couch cushion and took another long chug of ale until the bottle was finished off. He licked his lips, inhale a long stream of smoke from the cigarette, and patted the end of it against the opening of the bottle to use as an ash tray. One drink down, who knows how many to go.

"I think that's the fun of it," Sylv commented about being intoxicated. "Being unpredictable for that moment. I mean, you're always have to be on some sort of behavior. Always have to follow what's standard in society and stuff. At least while drunk I can have a few hours of being however I want."

He got up to retrieve another bottle of ale and popped it open using the edge of the counter again. While taking another long drink, Sylv looked over at Sylvester and Osric sitting together. Most would be somewhat jealous of the sight seeing two people like that. Cuddling and touching each other. Flirting and being affectionate. Sylv wasn't though and that bothered him. He was too used of being a loner that he couldn't even imagine being in a situation like Sylvester was right now again. And, that was considered weird.

Sylv returned to the couch and resumed the same position as before. The cigarette was burnt passed the halfway mark, leaving him with only a few more inhales before being forced to butt the cigarette out.

"What do you like to do with fun, Osric?" Sylv asked. "Tell us a little more about yourself. All we really know is that you're from Germany, you're here looking for colleges, and that your car is broke. And, tell us stuff that isn't typical like, 'I like playing video games'. Tell us stuff like 'At night I like to draw cats that cry outside my window.' You know, the weird stuff you think is fun."

Bringing the cigarette to his lips, Sylv inhaled it for the last time and let the smoke pour out his nose before dropping the used nub of tobacco into the empty bottle.

Osric chuckled at Sylvs very specific examples of what his personal life could be like. He gave him a casual shrug. "Well this will be only between the three of us. Back when I was eighteen years old, I slowly grew a fetish for BDSM. Yes, I'm into being tortured by a man in leather." He said grinning as he looked down at Sylvester. Sylvester's widened the moment Osric said that he was into that. He grew a dark crimson blush on his cheeks. "H-hop off that vine there Tarzan, at least take me out for dinner first, and then we'll start talking about who holds the whip and who gets whipped."

Osric was surprised with Sylvesters answer, especially the fact that he didn't seemed fazed by the idea of his fetish. He chuckled as I took a few sips of his drink as Sylvester took a quick drag of his cigarette. He saw an empty bottle on the floor, so he put what was left, which was mainly the filter into the bottle. He looked over at Sylv curiously. "You know what? What's the big deal about smoking cigarettes? I don't feel addicted, I certainly don't feel any better, in fact my throat, tongue, and my lungs feel burned, and I don't like it too much. So I think the hype about these damn lift takers are absolutely pointless. However, they should start advertising for awarhess agasint smoking weed, that shit is the addictive thing we need to worry about." He said shrugging. "I'm just saying." He added.

Osric shrugged at Sylvesters statement. "I can see where you're coming from, I would like to see their priorities shifting to something else. Less then eight person of people of the world are still smoking, so I think it's a good time to take a short break." He said looking at the two of them.

Sylv closed his eyes and began to think about sweet things, like unicorns and riding his bike through a field of cotton candy. He didn't want to imagine Osric and Sylvester in a bedroom full of whips, gags, ties, leather, candles and a random chicken mask thrown to the side. That imagine was just too much for him, especially while drinking.

"Oh man...this party could jump from normal to extreme in a matter of minutes," Sylv joked as he opened his eyes to Osric and Sylvester. He smiled at Sylvester's response. "I have to agree with my clo...cousin here. That's something you do after a good dinner of fish n' chips and a romantic comedy movie."

He leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees and his chin on his hands. The ale was nearly gone and Sylv was starting to feel a buzz form. While he could go for another drink, Sylv decided to hold off for a few minutes at least. Something was itching at him like he was forgetting something. But, he couldn't figure out what.

Standing up, Sylv walked over to the nearest window to look out. It was complete darkness outside besides a few lights from apartment windows. The view was facing the valley of hills that surrounded their small town. Lush woods covered part of the hills, trees compacted tightly in a small area while the tops of the hills were only of grass. Sylv figured it was nearing midnight.

"Huh? I don't know. I just smoke it when I don't have anything else around. You don't get nothing from cigarettes besides cancer or something. No high or anything. It really is a waste of money that you can spend on the fun stuff," Sylv turned from the window to look at the others. "I don't really have an opinion on weed...or anything really. I kind of just do what I want...even though that makes me sound bad."

Sylv shrugged. Its the way he lived his whole life and he couldn't see himself changing for much.

"We take a break from smoking? Alright, but what will we ever do to replace our addictions?" Sylv teased as he waved a hand. "What's a good replacement for our cravings? Well, maybe I should ask that for myself since you two may be able to help each other with that."

He placed his fingers over his lips and gave a teasing giggle.

Reactions: Robin man
During Sylvs little speech about his opinion about his drug use he was sipping up the entire bottle of his apple juice, he wanted to get up and get the other bottle, but right now he was confortable sitting in Osrics lap like this. Now he wasn't gonna try to force Sylv to change his ways, because he wants him to be different. Something about the two of them being opposites that makes this whole mirror business all the more exciting, speaking of the mirror, Sylvester mentally kicked Sylv in the nads for nearly revealing their secret. He didn't show any reaction to the bear slip into disaster, Osric didn't seem to notice anything either.

The thing that Sylvester did react badly was his little remark of finding something use. His cheeks instantly went back to the same shade of red he was just moments ago. Osric just chuckled at Sylvs comment. "I'm sure I can find you someone." Sylvester for whatever reason didn't find that as funny, he decided to grab his now empty bottle of apple juice and he chucked it at Sylv. "Shut up Sylv." He said embarrassed about the fact that he had Osric to control his cravings.

Osric was surprised at Sylvesters action and he gently put Sylvesters hand down and he gently place one finger over his lips. "Calm down baby. Let me show you a good time, to relieve your nerves." Sylvester closed his eyes as he crossed his arms, even more embarrassed. "Not in front of Sylv, that'll prove his point." He said as he looked away from the two.

Sylv quickly ducked and let out a huge laugh. The bottle narrowly missed him and instead landed hard on the ground. A loud 'pang!' was heard, but luckily the bottle didn't shatter.

"Alright, geez Sylvester I'm just messing around. Can't take a little teasing..." Sylv shook his head and let his laughter fade. "Nah it's alright Osric. I already have my eyes on a really cute woman back hoooommmeee....oh my god!"

He grabbed his terrified face as he frantically circled the room.

"I have my first day tomorrow! Goddamn it! Shit, Sylvester I have to go!" Sylv ran to the door and fiddled with the knob before opening it. "Come or stay or whatever I don't have time to wait. I might have just fucked myself..."

He grabbed the bike and rolled it out the door and into the hall. He popped his head back inside the apartment for a quick second.

"Thanks for the drinks and stuff Osric. Keep Sylvester warm!"

And, like that, Sylv sprinted down the hall and to the ground floor. He hopped on his bike and sped out the complex and back to the empty downtown area. The streets were empty for him to bike dangerously back to the house. The cold air slapped Sylv hard on his red face, his legs pumping the peddles quickly as his hands tried to keep the bike straight. It wasn't until he reached the bottom of the hill that he realized that he couldn't just enter Sylvester's house without waking up the parents, if they were home.

Sylv mentally cursed himself as he struggled up the hill, trying to think of a way to enter. He could pretend to be Sylvester and admit breaking curfew if he was caught. But, that would mean screwing Sylvester over by getting him in trouble. And, if Sylvester wasn't following, he would have to be home by the earliest of morning to keep up with that lie.

As much as Sylv would hate getting Sylvester in trouble, he didn't see any other options. He desperately needed the job to pay Silver back and money on top of that to pay off his debts.

"Why do I always ruin good things?" Sylv questioned himself as he peddled up the hill.

Sylvester jumped when he heard Sylv yelling, then his eyes widened. "Oh shit is right man. Get going, and don't wake your parents either." He said as he watched his clone run out of the apartment. Sylvester slowly grinned as he looked at Osric. "Now that we have some time for ourselves, we can enjoy ourselves fully." He whispered as he leaned over and he kissed Osric on the lips. After a few short moments of what might be his first few real moments with the lover of his life, he pulled away and his sighed.

"You're going to help your cousin out huh?" Osric asked him.

Sylvester nodded slowly. "Yeah, I can't let him get all the heat from his parents, they might be up right now, waiting for him to come home, and if they see him without me with him. They're probably gonna freak out." He said softly as he stood up.

Osric nodded slowly as he pulled his phone out of his pocket. "I'll add you on Facebook." He said with a smile. "Now go catch up to him Tiger." He said as he spanked Sylvester playfully. "And I'll keep your apple juice cold." He said with a grin.

Sylvester jumped at the action and he couldn't help but to let out a surprised yelp. "Goddammit Osric, not right now. I don't want your flirts right now, because they're making me want to stay here with you. And thank you. I'll be back for it soon." He said as he grabbed his bike, when he got to the door, he looked at Osric smiling softly. "I'll see you around." He said before he closed the door and made his way out of the building.

He peddled towards the direction Sylv went. After a few minutes of riding, he made it to the hill that Sylv was on. Sylvester hopped off the bike and he pushed the bike up the hill. "Hey Sylv, wait up man. I got a plan." He said as he kept pushing the bike up the steep hill. "But first you need to stop and relax a little bit."

Sylv sighed in frustration at himself for getting into this situation. Every time anything important was going to happen, he always found a way to try and ruin it. This wasn't the first and definitely not the last. If only he could learn from previous mistakes.

He looked back to see Sylvester right behind him. Stopping his pedaling, Sylv balanced his bike and himself on one leg.

"You didn't have to come help me out if you didn't want. Nothing can really help me now..." Sylv said somewhat sadly. "If I'm lucky I can maybe catch a good two hours of sleep while setting ten alarms to make sure I wake up."

There was no way Sylv could relax. The best he could do was slow his breathing, but found himself constantly rubbing his arms compulsively. It was something he did when he was nervous or had anxiety. Right now, if it wasn't for the alcohol he would probably have some sort of anxiety attack. Sylv looked up the steep hill and at the direction of their neighborhood. It took a good 15 minutes to walk up the hill. You can add another 15 minute if slightly intoxicated. There was also a risk of a lone car not paying attention to the road and hitting up because of the night.

"No time to stop I have to make it up that hill. I need to get home. I need that job," Sylv turned to begin the hike again. "If I don't get money from that job I'm dead. Do you hear me? Dead."

Sylvester nodded as he followed Sylv up the hill with him. He understood why Sylv was freaking out as badly as he was right now. "All right man, you'll get that job. If you just calm the hell down, and follow my lead up to the house, you'll be fine man." He whispered as he saw his coming into view as they got to the top of the hill.

His heart sunk down to his stomach as he saw a light coming from his house. "Oh shit, my parents are up. Oh shit man." He was about to have his own anxiety attack at the thought that he was gonna get chewed raw from his parents about not coming home last night, and the fact that his didn't notify his parents about him leaving anyway. He felt like he needed a bag to breathe into.

He shook his head as he let himself take a few breathes to relax himself. "Alright, there's a ladder on the right side of the house. If you climb up it to the highest window on that side of the house, you'll be in my room. After that just go to the attic, hopefully I'll distract them long enough for you to find your way to the attic. Are you ready?" He said his whole plan looking at the house with a look of absolute despair. He really didn't want to go into the house, but he knew he had to. He wanted to help Sylv with his job situation, no matter the risk.

Sylv stayed quiet as he followed Sylvester up to hill and near his house. The sight of a room lit in the house made his heart stop and quiver before beating again. He took a sharp breath to try and relax himself more.

"Alright," Sylv nodded. He looped his arm through the empty space in the center of the bike and positioned it on his shoulder. "I'll be quick."

With that, Sylv carefully and quietly made his way to the right side of the house, making sure to not knock the bike against the house. With the help of the dim light shining through the window of the house, he was able to see the ladder resting at Sylvester's window. He first checked the stability of the ladder, giving it a quick shake before starting the climb. It felt like the longest climb ever. One step after the other with only one hand to grip. The bike wobbled, the tire scraping against the siding of the house until Sylv finally made it to the top.

He looked back at Sylvester on the street and managed to give a thumbs up, hoping Sylvester could see it. Sylv opened the window slowly and struggled to fit the bike through it. Then, he slid through and landed softly on the floor.

"Let me hurry up...this is too risky," Sylv mumbled to himself.

The door was slightly open. Sylv looked through the crack of the door to see down the hallway. He hoped by now Sylvester was distracting his parents long enough to get to the attic and safely across the mirror. Seeing that the close was clear, Sylv ventured out into the hall with the bike and headed toward the stairs that led to the attic.

Sylvester leaned his bike along the inside of the fence. He caught a glimpse of Sylv giving him his thumbs up, Sykvester gave him one back while not looking directly at him. He didn't want his parents seeing him looking off to the side of the house, his father would automatically get suspicious. Sylvester walked to the door, grabbed the door knob, before he turned it, he closed his eyes and let out a sigh before he forced himself to opened the door, and finally walked in.

His parents were both standing there, both of them in bed time attire, his father was glaring at him. He was a big individual himself, not with height, he was actually about three and a half inches shorter them Sylvester, but ihe was bulky. His father was a amateur body builder back in his youth, but now he worked for a wood company, he would go out to the woods and cut down the trees, so he was fairly muscular even for his age. He rubbed his beard, which looked like it was shaved recently. "Where the hell have you been boy?" He asked, his voice deep and scruffed. "I was notified on your whole ordeal when I got home a few hours ago, I came up to your room to talk it over, but turn to find out, no one was there."

Sylvester was about to say something, but his father cut him off with. "Other then me, everyone else in your whole family, except your mother just found out about your sexuality... What the fuck is wrong with you shit head!" He yelled, Sylvester flinching at the outburst of rage. "We've talked about this shit before lad, I told you that I won't look at you any differently, if you told me about like a man. But to find out like this, I seemed to had lost some respect for you. Your lucky I just don't kick you out." You can say that Sylvesters father was a slight homophobe.

"Dad listen to me." Sylvester said timidly. "I know this is not the way you wanted to find out, but for all of these years I just never could find a good to time to build the courage, and the time to do so." His father shook his head. "I don't give a shit Sylvester, I know it's no small matter to just bring up. But come on dude." His father said slightly annoyed.

Reactions: Pray4me
Sylv softly closed the door in the attic, but couldn't help but lean his ear against it to listen to the conversation. He shifted uncomfortably as he listened, feeling worse and worse. If they had returned to the house earlier, both of them wouldn't be in such a mess. Sylv would be in his bed sleeping restfully for work and Sylvester might have been able to skip this conversation with his dad. Though, a conversation like this was probably over due.

He peeled his ear off the door and made his way to the mirror. He puzzled the bike through the mirror, being carefully to not let the bike fall clumsily in his attic before climbing through. Sylv felt so guilty for getting Sylvester in this situation, but nothing could be helped now. The best thing he could do is focus on what to do about work. It had to be nearly three in the morning and work started at ten. There was enough time to sleep...but would he wake up? Sylv did drink even if it was only two drinks. The worry was more about his mood than the drinking. This guilty feeling was itching at him to the point he had no idea if he could even sleep.

Sylv placed the blanket over the mirror and left the attic along with the bike. His parents were already in bed snoring loudly, not seeming to worry or care that Sylv didn't come all night. Knowing his parents were heavy sleepers, Sylv made his way to the bathroom to take a piss and splash some water on his face. The cold water woke him up even more, giving his a small shiver. Feeling a bit cleaner, Sylv took off his shirt and began to wipe under his arms with a wet washcloth and across his chest. He didn't feel like taking a full shower. So, a quick wipe across his body was all that was needed for now.

Once done, Sylv entered his room and fell onto the bed to let out a loud sigh. The digital clock on his desk read 3:30am in bright blue. It might as well be 5pm since Sylv couldn't even make himself sleep. He kept worrying about Sylvester and what would happen. Sylv could only hear parts of the conversation, but what he heard didn't sound very well.

For the rest of the early morning, Sylv laid awake. He heard his dad wake up, get ready for work and leave. He heard his mom quietly get up and leave to wherever. Finally, his alarm rang loudly at 8:45am as the morning sun began to fill his room.

Sylv swung his feet over the edge of his bed and leaned down to grab a box hiding underneath. He placed it on his lap, placing a hand on the lid, and hesitated before opening it.

Reactions: Robin man
After about another hour of the three of them conversing about Sylvester staying out so late, and with now yesterday's events. Sylvester's mother sighed. "Sylvester, it's 4:00am now, let's just go to bed. Me and your father will think of your punishment tomorrow, and we'll have to tell the family officially sometime this week. I love you my little Putty Cat." She said with a tired smile, the nickname Putty cat obviously based on Tweety Bird from the Looney Tunes, which was Sylvesters favorite show back when he was a kid.

Sylvester smiled at his parents before he hugged them both. "Thank you guys for not shunning me." He whispered before he went up stairs, Sylvesters parents turned off the lights before they went upstairs as well, by that time Sylvester was already in his room, laying on his bed with only his boxers on, he mentally sighed in relief at the fact that his parents didn't pick up the faint scent of cigarette smoke, they'd probably thought that Sylvester was just hanging out with somebody that was smoking, hopefully they'd leave it at that.

Sylvester fell asleep at around 4:36am, he slept rather peacefully. He woke up the next morning at around 9:40am. The first thing that came to thought was Sylv, he remembered that his clones first day of work was today, and he remembered that he was gonna hang out with Silver. Sylvester knew that his parents were working at this point, so that meant he had nobody to sneak away from. So he got up and got dressed with his classic red and black sweater outfit, even thought today was suppose to be a hot day, right now Sylvester didn't care. During the whole time Sylvester was hoping that Sylv got some sleep.

After a few minutes he went up to the attic to go through the mirror. When he got up there he noticed that the hole in the mirror was smaller then it was the last time he saw it, Sylvester had the tendency to notice all the small things, so this was something that he would notice. He shook his head before he climbed through the mirror. He figured that Sylvs parents were working too, so he just went straight to his clones room. He knocked on the door to Sylvs room. "Hey man. Are you up and ready for work?" He asked through the door.

The door flew open in a quick blur, slamming hard against the wall.

"Yes, yes, ready than ever! Looks like you survived your night!" Sylv smiled widely, his eyes a tint of red and huge bags under his eyes. "You didn't get in huge trouble with your dad? My dad didn't even care I was out all night!"

He shook his head and continued to smile, rolling the bike out his room. Sylv was dressed in a black polo shirt, black jeans and black shoes. His hair was combed slightly, though still messy on the sides, and some tucked just behind his ear. A lingering odor came from his room, a weird smell of matches and strong cleaning products, that would make anyone cough. Sylv quickly closed the door and led them into the family room.

"Silver texted me. He should be stopping by just after 10. You can wait on the porch for him. I can't stick around! Have to go to my first day! God, it feels like the first day of school all over again!" Sylv said quickly with barely any pause between words. "You hungry? There should be something in the kitchen. Have a bowl of cereal or something!"

The wheels made a small trail along the rug of the family room along side Sylv's footprints. Once at the door, he opened it and took a deep breath of crisp morning air. The cold didn't affect him at all. In fact, it seemed to rejuvenate him even more. The sun was still hiding behind the morning fog, only allowing a few rays of light to shine through. Sylv rolled the bike across the front yard and to the sidewalk. Everyone in the neighborhood was already gone for work or school.

"Let's see..oh! 9:45am! I better get going! Have fun with Silver! He's going to try fuck you, by the way. He's always fucking something...be safe if you let him! Okay bye!" Sylv hopped onto his bike and took off with only wobbling a little bit.

With that, Sylv disappeared out the neighborhood and sped down the hill crazier than usual. He felt 100%...no...1000%! Everything felt so great and fantastic! The world to Sylv seemed to slow around him as he felt like on double speed! All his senses were at top performance, and best of all, he wasn't tired at all!

As he darted across the first intersection, a short, glass tube fell out his pocket and shattered on the ground in time to be rolled over by a commuter car.

During that whole ordeal, Sylvester had a confused face on. How was he so awake? He could tell that he didn't get any sleep just based on the bags of his eyes. But how was he so awake and alert? Did he just hit that point in having no sleep that you'll have a burst of energy, maybe he took a few five hour energies, or maybe drugs, Sylvester got nervous about the idea of his clone taking drugs for work, Sylvester was hoping that Sylv at least took something that you couldn't smell, and for Sylvs sake, the cafe better not have a random employee drug test.

Sylvester blushed slightly at Sylvs mention of Silver, and it wasn't the good type of blush, it was more of embarrassed flustered type of blush. He cleared his throat as his clone left the neighborhood. He rubbed the back of his head as he walked into the kitchen, Sylv did say that Sylvester have some food. Food sounded pretty good to him right now, he didn't eat anything for breakfast, maybe Silver would be a nice guy and take Syllvester out for breakfast, but it won't hurt to have something just in case.

With that in mind Sylvester looked through the kitchen, he wasn't in a normal breakfast mood today, something different sounded good, but what would he eat today? He decided on what to eat when he found three packs of chicken Ramen noodles. He smiled as he got a pot, filled it with water, and put it on the stove so the water will boil, Sylvester was pacing through the living room and kitchen as he waited for the water to be ready, he was thinking about Sylv, it was hard not to, and he decided it would be the best time to look around the room, to get a better idea on what life's like in this reality.

The family room was quaint and had a somewhat comfy feel. It consisted of the necessities, a four person couch, two single seats on the opposite side, a TV hanging above the fireplace and two floor lamps with white shades. In the center was a glass top coffee table with the remote and a couple of used coffee mugs that needed to be washed badly. The whole family room could use a bit of cleaning as dust was beginning to pile on everything and the carpet needed a good vacuuming.

Sylv's house was like that. It looked like a place that only got cleaned once a week on Sunday. The only room that was kind of cleaned constantly was the kitchen. At least the dishes got washed once a day and put away in a rush.

Most noticeably, were the lack of photos of the family. If there were any photos, it was of the landscape of the town they lived in taken by Sylv. The house didn't feel like a family was living in it. Instead, it felt like an elderly man's house. The house was mostly dark, the air smelled stale, and few things brought out any happiness. The photos of the scenery kind of did. The couch was very comfy and plush. And the large bay window that sat at the front of the house could if anyone would open the curtains.

The kitchen also had all the basic necessities, stove, oven, microwave, refrigerator, sink and dishwasher. That was about it. There were no other appliances or gadgets to make cooking life easier, not even a simple toaster. The white tiled counter was bare of anything else. Inside the cabinets were the typical food found in groceries and food banks, all processed foods. The fridge held some cheap meats and cheeses, but any sort of vegetables were canned and inside the cabinets.

Without bothering to knock, Silver entered the house and let out a sigh. He was wearing a zippered blue jacket with the hood over his head, a white T-shirt underneath, a pair of jeans and construction boots. Beside him was Sylv's personal bike.

"Sylv, you still here? You forgot your bike the other day," he called out, seeing Sylvester. "Oh hey! Nice seeing you again Fredrick! Did you stop by early to get Sylv ready for work? If I didn't have to stop by the garage I would have too...especially since he forgot his bike. I guess his mom dropped him off then?"

He leaned the bike against the wall and plopped onto the couch, making himself at home. His nose wiggled at the smell of the chicken ramen.

"Smells good. Sylv's house is the best for junk food. Take your time with eating since Sylv is already at work. We have the whole day."

Sylvester looked around the bottom floor of the house, his favorite part of the house were the landscape pictures, there was just something about them that got him all warm and fuzzy inside, he could tell that Sylv took them, there was no real way to tell but he just got that feeling from the pictures. He couldn't help but to clean up the house some, he cleaned up the living room a little, mainly just bringing the coffee cups to the kitchen, vacuum the floor, scrub the coffee table. He also finished cooking his ramen. He just got a bowl full of ramen when Silver walked in. "Hey there Silver, I'll be done shortly. And yes, Sylvs mom brought him to work today." He informed Silver as he walked over to the couch.

He didn't know how he should act to Silver, with the flirting the other day, Sylvs heads up about Silver, and with Osric Sylvester is just confused. He decided that it would be nice to scoot to Silvers side. "So how have you been? I bet you've been working hard like the big strong man you are." He said with his grin, hoping that Silver didn't mind the flirting, maybe this was just what Sylvester needed, try out the possible options for a good lover, or maybe just a fuck buddy.

Sylvester started eating the ramen like there was no tomorrow, at this point Sylvester was starving considering that he hasn't eaten since the ice cream parlor last night, and ice cream was really the only thing he ate yesterday. He blushed slightly when he realized that he was acting like an animal. Sylvester cleared his throat before he spoke up. "Sorry about that, I was very hungry." He said sheepishly.

"They don't feed you where you live?" Silver looked at Sylvester oddly. "I've been alright. Busy at the shop mostly working on a few engines. And, well, I'll admit I've been thinking about Sylv. Sylv has the tendency to ruin things for himself and I wouldn't be surprised if he ruined this new job somehow. I just want the guy to finally get out of the trouble he's in."

He leaned forward slightly, placing his hands on his knees and staring at the ground. For a few moments, Silver was in a deep thought, with his eyes narrowing slightly and brows lowered. His fingers drummed against his knees in a slow rhythm until he looked up to Sylvester with a smile.

"We'll check on him at his job before we go off to do our own thing. I hope you don't mind, but it'll ease my mind knowing he's there and doing okay. How have you been, anyway? Liking it around here? Thinking about moving here to be closer to your cousin? Gotten to speak to your...aunt and uncle? Which one are you related to? Sylv's mom or dad?"

Silver stood and walked over to the bay window to open the curtains slightly. A gray light shined inside, focusing on the dust floating in the air. Waving his hand around to shoo away the dust, Silver paced around the family room and looked at every photo around.

"Did Sylv tell you he wants...wanted to be a photographer? He use to go around taking all these photos with an old film camera. He never switched to taking them with phones. He said he couldn't capture the right mood. So, he was saving for a really expensive digital one. His grandmother was going to surprised him with one, but she got sick and couldn't afford it anymore. Actually, what he told me his parents took his savings for the camera to spend on the grandmother's medicine. Damn, was Sylv so upset...so he came to me and I introduced him to this one guy...anyway, you almost done? I don't have anything planned. So, wherever the roads will take us, that's where we'll be heading!"

Silver nodded and opened the front door, looking back at Sylvester.

Sylvester made sure that he was eating silently as he listened to Silver seeming to be just rambling, which he didn't mind at all really. "I'm related to to Sylvs mother." He told him, hoping that will be good enough and that he won't ask what her name is, but he doubt he'd do that. He slowly sat when Silver started talking about Sylv wanting to be a photographer, Sylvester chuckled slightly. "I've noticed, I saw some of his photos, and they look amazing. I hope he'll pursuit it." He said before standing up slowly. He placed the bowl down on the coffee table when he was finally done, now he felt ready to go out and spend the day with Silver.

Sylvester knew that today was the day when he got to see the soft and gently side of Sylvs best friend. He wasn't expecting Silver to be this sweet and kind to Sylvesters clone, this guy was very different then Onyx in Sylvesters universe. "And I don't mind stopping by to check on Sylv. I saw him only for a brief moment, and I was worried for him. He didn't get much sleep, but he seemed to be just full of energy. The sooner we check in on him the better. Afterwards you can show me around town, maybe show me what's fun around here." He said with a slight smile on his face.

Sylvester walked over to the door with a soft smile, but there was a hint of worry in his eyes. "Well come on, let's get going then." He said slightly impatient, he wanted to check in on his clone, to make sure that Sylv didn't screw himself over.

"Alright! Let's get going!" Silver let Sylvester exit the home before locking it from the inside and closing it. He checked his phone in his pants pocket. "About 10:15am! We'll just spy on him through the window so we don't bug him."

He opened the door to the passenger side of his truck for Sylvester before sitting in the driver's seat. Once they were settled and buckled, Silver turned the key and made a U-turn to leave the neighborhood. The streets were clear of anyone since most were in school, at work, or shopping at the various stores the town had. Silver turned on the radio to a generic mainstream station to low just to have some white noise in the truck. He always drove better to white noise.

"Well, since you ate already, we can go straight to the fun, huh?" Silver smiled, his gap tooth showing. "Let's see...maybe along the coast? Or deep within the hills? Or maybe the gun range? You and Sylv seem so opposite...since Sylv is a no-fun 'ohh the world is out to get me' type of guy, I bet you like some exciting fun."

Once at the bottom of the hill, Silver cruised along the main street to the cafe. It was an easy two minute ride making it to the cafe. Silver slowly pulled into the parking spot beside the cafe and parked. The day was still gray with a few sprinkles of rain beginning to fall. It was a bit hard to see through the window without squinting even with the help of the bright lights inside.

The cafe was empty except for Sylv and another worker at the register. She wasn't the same woman who they met when the application was turned in, but she was about the same age as Sylv. With her ringed finger, she pointed to the different keys to teach Sylv how to operate the cash register. Sylv pressed the button with her instructions and nodded. Weirdly, every few seconds, Sylv would twitch his shoulder quickly.

Silver raised a brow as he observed Sylv.

"Huh...you did say he didn't sleep well...maybe he's going through exhaustion?" Silver's voice cracked, then he gulped. "That's probably why he's acting funny...yeah...so, since Sylv made it to work let's start out day like I promised?"

He began to slowly pull into the street to head out the town and to the coast line. There was a small pier just outside town where casual sea fishers fished, a few food and game vendors, and a giant Ferris wheel that domed the white washed wooden pier.

Sylvester followed Silver out to the truck rather silently. He was worried about Sylv, it just something about Sylvs behavior before he left the house that got him nervous. He certainly hoped that it was only Sylv being exhausted. He buckled himself up before the truck started driving. He remained silent for the short drive to the coffee shop, he spent the short amount of time thinking about where him and Silver should go, and more importantly about Sylv. He can't help but to worry about him. He was hoping that his clone wasn't under the influence of anything. He didn't want to judge his clone, but to Sylvester Sylv was that one guy that would any illegal substance when he needed to.

Sylvester remained silent as he watched Sylv seeming to going through basic training, he noticed Sylvs little twitches. Some reason that made Sylvester really nervous on the inside, and he made sure to not show it. He smiled at Silvers ideas for where to go, hoping that Silver will be able to keep Sylvester off his mind. "The beach sounds like a fun place to go." He said softly.

"I haven't been to this beach before." He wasn't wrong with that statement, technically. He's been to the beach in his world many times during the summer. He knew it for parts of the beach being filthy at some parts, and he knew that the pier was currently under reinavation, unlike this pier right here. He smiled as he looked over the pier with a slight smile. "This looks like a fun place." He said with his usual smile on his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.