Two-Faced: Pray4me x Robin man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sylv shrugged.

"About the same. Looks cleaner here. Mine is a bit more forest looking," he looked over at Sylvester as they walked. "Yeah? I like the day better. I like talking to the neighbors especially since I can't talk to my parents.

Sylv investigated the neighborhood, noticing all the slight differences between his. It was a very quiet, almost somber night. What should be bright with stars was covered with clouds, the streetlights that were normally shining brightly was now flickering. There was a very slow, cold breeze that swept over the neighborhood, making Sylv hold his arms tightly against his chest. He hated the cold.

"You nervous about me?" he asked Sylvester. "You think me being here will cause something really bad to happened?"

He could feel Sylvester being a bit uneasy about it. Sylv didn't see the big problem with him being in this universe as long as no one saw him. And, if he didn't do anything that would cause a huge change.

Soon, they turned the corner and began to walk down another street that ended with a small park. Up ahead, Sylv could see that the park was perfectly intact while his was a bit raggedy. A smile appeared on his face.

"You should like the swings?" he asked. "We can go and talk there."

Sylvester was walking silently by his clones side for most of the walk. He was certainly interested in listening to him talk about the opposite world. Sure it doesn't sound too different, but it was different enough to make it sound interesting to him. He smiled at Sylv when he told him that he hated the. "Funny, I prefer the cold any day." He told him. He remembered back in his early childhood of him having fun in the snow. Making snowmen, snowforts, having a snowball fights with his cousins when they visited Sylvester.

He nodded when Sylv asked about liking swings."Yes I do, very much actually. I remember when my dad made a swing in the backyard. I used to be on that thing all the time." He said with a soft smile as he sat on one of the park swings. "Do you swings? Or are you more of a slide kind of guy?" He asked with a joking grin on his. To him that sounded reasonable at the time for him.

He nodded hesitantly at his question about his worry. "To be honest. I'm very nervous about you being seen. Everybody that knows my family knows that I don't have a twin, so we can just say that you're my twin." He told softly as he looked out into the night.

Last edited:
"I like...both," Sylv grinned at his clone and gave a quick wink.

He led Sylvester down the street to the park, making sure to avoid any cracks because of superstition. He was getting much more comfortable with Sylvester, almost seeing Sylvester as a brother than his other self. He always wanted a sibling. He dreamed of it. Sylv was very much a loner, but could be popular if he tried hard enough.

As they walked into the park, Sylv led them to the swing set. The set had about five regular swings and two meant for infants. Sylv grabbed a hold of a chain and shook the swing violently to test its sturdiness. Deeming it safe, Sylv took a seat.

"If that makes you nervous, I have a suggestion that'll probably make you want to piss your pants," he began to swing slowly, going a little bit higher. "We...we should switch places a couple of times. I want to see how it is here and maybe you can fix where I am. I don't what I'm doing that's making my life suck so hard...you must be the luckier one out us."

Sylv stayed quiet for a few minutes as he continued to swing to reach the perfect height.

Sylvester chuckled softly at him with a soft smile on his face. He followed him to the park that had swings. While Sylv was shaking the swing to check on it, he just sat in the swing right next to him. He doesn't have to shake it that violently. He thought to himself. He started to just slowly swing as he heard of his idea.

He looked at him with a worried look on his face. "W-what?! Woah woah woah, that's a bad idea. I know we may look similar, but we have slight differences. And they'll probably notice the fact that we won't be acting like how we should be. That's just a disaster waiting to happen." He toLd him as he stood up and looked at his clone for a moment.

He closed his eyes and he collected his composure before he sat down. "I'm sorry. But I don't want to risk it." He said softly held his head down as I slowly swung on his swing.

Sylv slowed his swing, letting himself get and lower and lower until he was back at ground level. He dug his shoes into the sandy ground to help slow himself even more. His eyes zoomed in on Sylvester with a slight twitch.

"You should be sorry. Can't you see how this can be good for the both of us? Isn't there something in your life where you think 'Damn, I wish I wasn't a baby or I'll do this?' I've had moments where I wished I was smart and kept quiet so I could get a job. You can do that for me. Come on..."

He sighed deeply, letting the swing sway slightly. Sylv knew it was going to take some convincing to get Sylvester to agree or at least try it once. The problem, Sylv wasn't the most patient guy in the world.

"Maybe if we get to know each other more you'll come around to it. I guess it was dumb mentioning that since we just found out that grandmother's mirror is some sort of portal connecting two universes..." Sylv said blankly. "Tell me though, isn't there something in your life that could my help? For me, I would get you to land me a couple of jobs because I'm broke as hell."

Sylvester looked at him with a Seriously? Look on his face. "So you want to trade places, just so I can get you a job? Are you kidding me?!" He said loudly as he kept watch of him. Sylvester has the tendency to for some unknown reason he would get really mad at a moments noticed, and it could happen at anytime. And the fact that it was late didn't help Sylvester one bit.

He sighed softly as he covered his face with his hands. He slowly shook his head. "I'm sorry." He said softly as he didn't look away from his hands. He felt bad for how he reacted to Sylv. "I didn't mean to react like that." He added softly before he sniffled, he didn't want Sylv to see him like that at all.

Sylv directed his eyes away and winced as soon as Sylvester's voice rose. He closed his eyes tightly, gripping the chain of the swing until his knuckles turned white. He ripped himself from the swing and stood hunched over as if full of guilt. Sylv couldn't stand others yelling at him. It always made him feel stupid, embarrassed, and guilty even if he didn't do anything wrong.

He listened to Sylvester's apology, but the night was pretty much over. Both Sylvester's were now in their worse moods.

"Let's just go back home," Sylv said.

He looked up at Sylvester briefly then started the walk back to their house. He knew the best thing they both needed was time to cool down and recollect themselves. It was beginning to become brighter, the night sky being replaced by an burnt orange shade of morning lights. The streetlights were turning off, being replaced by the lights of rooms in each house.

Sylv began a slow jog, figuring Sylvester would catch up. They only had about an hour before their dad would wake up and get ready for work. There was also that slight chance their father would wake up earlier than normal to try and make some sort of good breakfast. Sylv began to jog faster as he noticed some people starting to drive down the road.

Soon, he approached the front door, but stopped. It would be too risky to enter first. He waited for Sylvester to catch up.

Sylvester nodded slowly before he sniffled again. "Yeah, let's do that." He said softly as he finally looked up. He felt way more guilty for yelling at Sylv. But now they needed to bring his clone home. He kept a few feet distance away from his clone, just to hopefully lower their chances of being noticed by someone. It was better then nothing.

They were now at his home. He looked at Sylv with a straight face. Only faint remnants of him crying remained on his face. "Good, I'll go first. Dad should be sleeping. Unless it's special breakfast morning. I'll go first." He told him before he slowly opened the door. It made a soft creak, which still made Sylvester winced in fear. He slowly looked around as he snook into his home. His father wasn't awake yet, which was a good thing.

He looked back at the door and he bobbed his head to his clone. "Come in." He told him kinda jokingly. He did that just to lighten up the mood and relief the tension between the two. "And we'll meet after we get some sleep. Sound good?" He asked him curiously.

"You sure? What would be the point?" Sylv said, sulking into his emotional self as he walked into the house.

There was enough light for Sylv and Sylvester to navigate through the house and to the attic easily, but enough dimness to hide in the shadows. Sylv crept up the staircase and once Sylvester made it to the top be closed the door.

Sylv walked over to the mirror and crawled through it to his side. For some reason, it took his body a few seconds to adjust being back. He felt heavy, like he was carrying something that was meant for two to lift, and found it a bit difficult to breath. Noticing a white, dusty blanket, Sylv grabbed it and stood in front of the mirror.

"Grab a blanket and drape it over the mirror to hide it just in case someone comes up here," he told Sylvester. "And, if you really want to meet up, you come over on my side."

Sylv, still in a piss poor mood, threw the blanket over the mirror without saying anything to Sylvester. He exhaled slowly and walked down the stairs, to the hall and to his room. He was exhausted from the experience and still felt embarrassed for what he did. He couldn't tell if their first meeting went well or not.

Collapsing on the bed, Sylv fell asleep with his clothes on and slept through all of the morning and into the afternoon. A part of him hoped Sylvester would come over on his side since he really did enjoy having him around. He had no plans for the rest of the day since deciding to pause on his job search.

Sylvester nodded slowly at Sylvs idea. "Okay." He threw the blanket over the mirror. "I'll see you later." He said reinsuringly to Sylv. He knew he was there for that, he could feel it for as silly as that sounds. He headed back to his room. He was exhausted, he saw his dad wake up. He waved at him before he walked into his room.

He took off all of his clothes, slipped some shorts on, and he went to sleep. He slept through the morning without trouble. It wasn't until a little after 12:30pm when he finally woke up. He rubbed his eyes when he finally sat up. He could feel his head pound from the all nighter he just had.

He slipped a tank top on before he headed up to the attic. He was planning on keeping his word with Sylv. Once up there he threw the blanket off. "Sykv? You there man?" He asked softly, not wanting to go through the mirror. He didn't want to risk Sylvs parents being there.

Sylv pulled off the blanket on the mirror and looked through.

"Yeah," he said flatly. He ran a hand through his hair to fluff it. "Come over here, my parents are going to be gone for a while. Dad is looking for work and mom went out with her so called friends..."

He stepped out the way for Sylvester to crawl through and sat on a nearby chair. He rubbed his face, still feeling exhausted. There were red lines on his face from sleeping on the pillow too hard and an eye was slightly red.

"We can crash in my room," Sylv let out a big yawn and stretched his arms over his head. "I'm gonna go shower first though. I didn't get to yet."

Getting up from the chair, Sylv walked down the stairs and to the hallway. He figured Sylvester would follow after and know the way around the house. The door to the bathroom locked and Sylv turned on the shower.

Sylv's room was across the bathroom, the only room with the smallest window. It barely let in any light in the messy room cluttered with clothes, papers, empty bags of food, and photos. On every wall were photos as well of Sylv's life throughout the years, showing his transformation of an ordinary boy to what he is now. Some showed the good years of life, but all the photos excluded his parents.

There were plenty of things for Sylvester to investigate to get to know Sylv a little bit better. A laptop that had no lock screen, piles of notebooks with journal entries, drawings and poetry, tiny collectible figurines of dancing mice, and on the ledge of the tiny window was a single, small Bonsai tree.

Sylvester nodded at him as he made his way through the mirror. He slowly looked around the attic. Now he knows how Sylv feels from yesterday. Everything was backwards, it was throwing him off a little, but he would have to live with it for now.

He followed Sylv to where he knew where his room was. He went into his clines room and he looked around. Sylvester was a neat freak of sorts. He shrugged as he started to clean up his clones room. He started with the photos, he considers that the most important part of the room. To him the memories mean a lot, so they are the most important.

He couldn't help but to look at them. He smiled softly at the happy moments that his clone had in his life. It made him feel slightly cheerful. He made a small pile of them on his clones desk before he continued cleaning up his room. He threw all of the empty food bags in the small trash bin, and he put all of the laundry in a small basket. He smiled softly at his personal success of cleaning Sylvs room.

After about five minutes, Sylv appeared with a red towel wrapped around his waist and his hair still dripping wet. He looked around as he walked in.

"You clean fast," he said. "Could have left some on the photos on floor where they belong."

Opening his mirror closet door, Sylv pulled out a pair of midnight blue jeans and a white T-shirt. In a plastic pull out drawer, he grabbed a pair of boxers. He slipped his boxers underneath the towel, pulling them up just in time before the towel fell to the ground. On Sylv's shoulder blades was a start of a tattoo with only an outline and rough detail. On one shoulder blade looked like a demon wing while the other had an angel wing.

"You thirsty?" Sylv walked over to his bed and pulled it away to reveal a small mini fridge. Opening it, he grabbed out a drink. "You like hard apple cider? Or are you more of an apple juice type of guy?"

Sylv snort laughed at his little joke before jumping onto his bed to pull on his pants. He let the can roll softly onto the bed for Sylvester to have.

"What you want to do today? I'm open for pretty much anything."

Sylvester looked at his clone and smiled as he shrugged his shoulders. "I'm really good at cleaning." He told him softly. "And I prefer having everything somewhere off the floor and to get ruined." He said as he sat down on the bed.

He watched Sylv collecting some clothing at his closet. He was surprisingly mesmerized by his tattoos, he always thought about getting tattoos, but he hasn't build the courage to do so. "I like your tattoos." He said softly as he saw his clone opening the fridge. "And of course I'm a apple juice guy." He said with a grin.

He grabbed himself a box of apple juice and he opened it. "Now to get this out of the way. Where do you want to work?" He asked him. He wanted to get his clone a job he wanted, it was his way of saying sorry for the night before.

Sylv twisted open the cap to the hard apple cider and took a long drink while listening to Sylvester. He nearly choked when Sylvester offered to get him the job.

"Oh really man?! Wait, I have it right here on my laptop!"

Jumping off the bed, Sylv unplugged his laptop from the charger and sat next to Sylv. After opening a few windows and clicking a few links, Sylv showed Sylvester the application of a job offering at a coffee shop.

"You know this place. It's the one off Harrison street next to that dumpy looking dinner," he said. "It's perfect because they don't ask for school or grades or any of that junk. I'm just terrible at interviews."

He scrolled down the page, showing off his pre-made application and some other information about the coffee shop. It was your typical place, having different varieties of coffees and baked goods. On the main page of the site showed the owner, a woman about 27 years old, mixed race with fluffy reddish brown hair and light brown eyes. Sylv blushed at the photo.

"I already sent in one application so all I...well you...need to do is go to the place and ask for an interview. Just use your charm I don't have and I know you'll get it!" Sylv took another swig of his drink. "Then, nail the interview and we did it! Easy right?"

Sylvester watched Sylv reacting to his offer. It was good that his clone agreed to the proposition. He smiled softly while he watched his cline grab his laptop and showing him the website to the work place. A coffee shop? He knows the place certainly, and he knows the owner, not on a personal level, but he still knew her.

When he saw Sylv blush like that when they looked at the owner, he put two and two together. "Oh I see. You want me to do the interview, because you know that you would make a idiot out of yourself. Because you think the owner is good looking." He couldn't help but to chuckle at him as he nudged him on his arm.

"Well in that case, let's go." He said as he stood up from the bed. "The sooner I help you, the sooner you'll start working." He told his clone as he took his Apple juice box and taking a quick sip.

"Don't you think she is?" Sylv asked. "She's...has pretty much everything going for her..."

Sylv finished off his drink and tossed it randomly in his room. The glass bottle made a loud "clank" sound before rolling into a corner. Sylv stood and walked over to his closet.

"Wait, before we go, I need to change into a disguise and we need to think of a good cover story," Sylv shuffled through his clothes on a hanger to find things that weren't his style. "I have an idea. Give me what you're wearing now and I'll chose something for you. Our styles are opposites too."

Sylv pulled out a black collared shirt and gray jeans with a pair of matching shoes for Sylvester to wear.

"Now...to find something that'll make me look totally different...have any ideas?" he asked Sylvester. "You got anything in your closet I can borrow?"

He searched his dresser, but couldn't find anything to make himself look different. Sylv didn't own much stuff outside his own style beside various glasses when he briefly went through a hipster stage. Figuring that would help, Sylv slipped on a pair of thick rimmed white glasses and began to figure out what to do with his hair.

"Put those on and I'll help you look really like me," he instructed Sylvester.

Sylvester stood up and followed his clone to the closet. He gently rubbed his chin, thinking over what Sylv could wear for a disguise. He slowly shrugged for an answer. "I think I have something that you can wear at my closet. You're right, we do have different styles. Now I hope you like being slightly warm." He said with a nervous smile.

He headed out of the room and he went up to the attic and through the attic. He knew what he was gonna give Sylv for a disguise. He got to his room and to the closet. He shuffled through all of the various outfits he always wear at one point or another. He pulled out a black and red sweater, with black pants, and scarf and boots that go with it.

He made his way back to Sylvs world with no problems. When he was back in his room he held up the outfit he chose for him. "I hope you like black and red." He told Sylv with a nervous look. "And for your comment earlier, I can also help you try to hook up with her." He said with a shrug.

Sylv scrunched his face at the outfit Sylvester picked out. It was something he wouldn't ever well even if it was sub zero temperature. He picked up the sweater and examined it.

"Maybe once I get this job we can do that. I need to get some money before I could take her out," Syl took off his clothes and put on the outfit. He pulled down the sweater over his navel and buckled the pants. "Feels...weird...I hate feeling fabric on my skin."

Sitting on his bed, Sylv put on the matching boots while Sylvester changed into the outfit he picked.

"Okay, so, I'm a long lost cousin you found on Facebook...and I'm here to visit you," Sylv said and stood up. "That a good cover?"

He walked to the mirror to see himself. The disguise was almost perfect. All that was needed was something to do something with his hair. Since the story was that he's Sylvester's cousin, it wouldn't be too weird that they would look similar. Seeing a rubber band, Sylv pulled up his hair and tied it as tightly as he could to give him a small knot on the back of his head. He smiled.

"Perfect," Sylv turned to face Sylvester. "Right? Okay, you change. On the dresser are some random rubber bracelets. Just slap those on and miss up your hair a little bit more. When done, meet me in the garage."

Leaving the room, Sylv walked across the house and opened the door to the one car garage. He opened it, letting in the afternoon sunlight pour into the junky garage. He moved some empty paint cans and brushes away to grab his bike. It was an ordinary scratched up black bike with foot breaks. On the back wheels were two footsteps for a second passenger to stand on while he bikes.

The bike held a lot of memories for Sylv. Mostly ones where he ran away from home and hid out in the woods just outside of the town. Sylv sighed as he checked the pressure of the tires.

Sylvester started to change as well while Sylv was changing into his disguise. He smiled as he looked over his own disguise. These disguises are perfect. He slowly shrugged at the coverup story. "Maybe, it's probably the best thing we can think of in the fly." He said questionably.

He nodded as Sylv left the room. He walked over to the arm bands that Sylv must wear all the time. He personally wasn't into all of those arm bands, but this was for Sylv. He started to put the arm bands on. Once he done that he headed to the garage, while in the way he messed up his hair. He didn't have a mirror to work with so he hopped it was good enough.

Once they he was in the garage he looked at his clone. "So I guess I'm staying back of the bike?" He asked as he walked over to the bike.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.