Twisted Romace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at her, he finally got over it and sat up, "I'm really...really sorry...you didn't need to see that..." He hated these terrors greatly.

Hailey snapped out of her thoughts when Brent spoke, and smiled again "It's ok... I didn't mind it.."

Brent looked down and he couldnt' take it much more. He knew by now she had felt his wounds but he wouldn't dare tell her anything yet. He needed to know he could trust her. But she was pushing his limits.

Hailey noticed Brent looking away.. She could relate to how he felt, sometimes all she wanted was to cuddle with someone... But until now... She had never found a person that wanted to...

Brent gave up and cuddled again, "s-sorry I can't help this...I just wanna be hugged!"

"I understand..." Hailey whispered, wrapping her arms around him again in an warm embrace... They stayed like that until the bus stopped near her house... "Hey... We're here..." She said gently to Brent

Brent nodded again, stood up and walked off the bus. Was he really going over to q girls house? Father always said he'd be a prostitute...

Hailey unlocked the door, leading Brent inside, the house was relatively small, but had a soft and brightly colored carpet. They were both standing on a small section of laminated floor before the carpet began.. "I'd suggest taking off your shoes..." Hailey said quietly "My mom wouldn't be too happy with me if I we left any stains on the carpet..."

Brent had already taken off his shoes and neatly laid them down, "n-no problem..."

She led Brent towards a small hallway leading to a door to the left of the living room, she opened the door and entered, the room was a little spacious since she didn't have many things in it.. Just a bed, a night stand, and a small desk with paper next to it where she'd been writing and drawing... A few books were also stacks on it. She had a closet that was build into the wall, it wasn't too bit but it was big enough to hold a good amount of clothes "Well, this is my room... It's not much... But we'll have some privacy here..." She paused for a moment before continuing.. "So... Why did you want a more private place to talk.." She asked him nervously...

Brent close his eyes and pulled off his glove without a word and threw it. His hands were a mirage of scars and other things that ran directly up his arm, mots to all from knives.

"I...I noticed the blood on your back... But I didn't know the injuries went this far!" She said in surprise "Wait.. Hold on... Let me get something..." She quickly went over to her closet and opened it, shoving aside her neatly folded clothes, finding the first aid kit she always kept back there... Her "paranoia" as her mom called it payed of after all! She thought to herself, as she grabbed the first aid kit and approached Brent again "Here... Sit down... I-I'll try my best to stop the bleeding.."

Brent stepped back, "they're scars, they don't heal no matter what I do..." He sat down and lifted up the back of his shirt. He'd been whipped.

"I've had some medical education... From what I know...These wounds just haven't been closed off properly... " She looked at his back worriedly, "I-I think I can stitch the wounds closed so they'll heal... It might hurt a bit though..."

Looking at her, he turned away, "I'm not worth the resources...just let me bleed I'll be fine..."

"Well you're worth it to me... I... I just can't bear seeing you in pain anymore... I want to help you.." She said, whimpering a little...

"Dad will just tear them back out!" Then he caught himself and clamped his mouth, "oh...Oh God what have I done!"

Haileys eyes widened... As a sudden realization dawned upon her... "It... It all makes sense now..." She opened a bottle of rubbing alcohol and dabbed some of it on a soft cotton ball in the First aid kit... "I should have realized it.... I guess stitching them up right now wouldn't help much would it... The least we can do is disinfect it..." She said softly, "This may hurt a bit..."

Brent whimmpered, "I-I'm not good neough to waste that on...don't use it on me I'm not worth it!"

"Yes you are... Now please... Let me help... ok?" She said in a quietly, her voice wavered a little...

Status
Not open for further replies.