Twisted Romace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hardly even looking at her blush, he nodded, "f-fine..." He put it on, the fabric warm from her. He did admit it felt better, "thanks..."

"You're welcome!" She said quietly, smiling again... It was true she had always enjoyed helping others... But helping Brent in particular made her feel all warm and fuzzy inside...

Brent smiled to her and he cuddled the jacket, "it's a nice coat...say can we go somewhere with heat in it? Please?"

She blushed again, smiling shyly "Thanks... Do you have a place in mind?" She asked him

"No I don't." He sighed and looked down. He felt bad and started to cry, as years of abusive behavior had amounted to, "I'm so sorry I don't know!"

Hailey pulled him into a gentle, but warm embrace.. "Hey... It's alright... I could take you to one if you'd like..." She said softly, she realized there was more to him than what he seemed to be.... She still isn't sure what his life is like... But she can't imagine it being too easy on him...

He looked at her and kept crying, "w-would you?"

She nodded "There's a place not far from here... I used to visit there often with my family...." She wiped away the tears streaming down Brent's face, blushing again, with a timid smile... "Would you like me to... take you there?"

Brent nodded, "I-if you'll take me there I'll go..." He tried to stand up and shook, "Please?"

"Of course I will!" Hailey said gently, she looked a little worried when Brent tried to stand up shakily, and tenderly helped Brent stand up.. "Will you be ok?" She asked him, her voice laced with worry.

Brent hoped the hot blood on hos back didn't show, "of course I will! Let's go!" He had to get moving or she'd notice the blood on his arms, "l-let's go!"

"Alright... Follow me.. But take it easy.. Ok?" Hailey looked concerned, she began to walk at a pace Brent could easily keep up with, walking towards the parks exit....

Brent ignored his blood and pain and followed her quickly, "yeah, thanks...thank you...thank you..." He made it to the place and painted

Hailey noticed Brents panting "You don't look too good... Let's get you inside" She said quietly, gently pulling Brent inside the Cafe they arrived at...
The interior looked something like this:
Cafe-501-by-Elliott-Associates-Architects-Oklahoma-City.jpg

She promptly found a seat in an isolated corner, the wall block the cashiers view of them... "Here... sit down if you'd like... sorry for the ordeal... I can't really drive yet..." She whispered

Brent nodded and moaned a small bit as hot blood own his back, "I'm just...not feeling a hundred percent today I guess..."

"You're telling me... You look like you're in alot of pain... Are you sure you're ok?" Hailey asked Brent, still worried about hit current state...

Brent tried to nod, only for his back to pour more blood, "yeah...I'll be fine..."

"Try and take it easy here for a bit... Ok? You want something to drink? Perhaps a bit to eat?" Hailey asked Brent, after all, she carried a decent amount of change around from the odd jobs she does every now and then.

Brent made sure to have his own wallet out and moaned, "I'm not going to be a burden..." He sighed and looked up to her, "I just don't feel so hot.,"

"Look, you're not a burden..." Hailey said worriedly "I just.. feel like there's something else hurting you..." She said quietly after a brief pause... "It pains me to see you like this you know..."

Status
Not open for further replies.