Twisted Romace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brent looked at her with a curious gaze, "Why does it pain you?" He asked as more hot blood was running down his back every second. He told his dad the scar would break but his dad was confident in his ability to hide it.

"B-because it does!" Hailey stuttered quietly, blushing quite noticeably...

Sighing once more, he looked at her and leaned back, and the hot blood was noticable again, "T-tell me more about yourself..."

She noticed the blood this time, glancing at it worriedly before starting to talk.. "Me?" She said nervously.. "Well... I-Im just a girl... A girl with alot of things hidden from view..." She smiled nervously "I'm nothing special really..." She took along worried glance at the blood flowing down Brents back for another brief moment, looking back up at him again quickly...

Brent traced her eyes and pretended that she hadn't noticed it, "Hidden from view?" He asked, looking her up and down. He actually felt that she wasn't bad and actaully quite nice...

"I-I'm not sure if I should tell you... It's... Personal.." She nervously stuttered, she was still blushing quite considerably...

Brent nodded and started to moan out loud a little bit. He looked at her and started to shake, "D-do you mind if w-we go t-to s-somewhere more personal?"

"If you don't mind... I can take you to my house... My room is fairly secure... and my mom shouldn't be home from work till 6 pm.." She looked at her watch nervously, it was 3:30 pm "It's just about time for my bus to come around... If you don't mind a little more walking.." She said, worriedly looking at the wounds on his back...

Brent sucked up his pain and stood, tyring not to wince as his scars streched, "Lead the way!" He said wihtout any guile or happiness. It was just plain and simple.

Hailey nodded... Moving at a pace that would put less strain on Brents back when he walked, soon enough she arrived at the bus stop... She looked at her watch again 3:39 pm "It should be here in a minute..." She said as the bus rounded the corner of the street.. "There shouldn't be too many people on, so don't worry..."

Brent looked at her, "What? What do you mean?" He tried to play stupid to her knowing that his back was bleeding deeply and he was in pain, "Don't slow up for me, I can take it!"

Hailey blushed again... Trying to hide it as the bus pulled up.. "I-I'll explain later.." She said quietly, stepping onto the bus and payed the driver for two tickets, then she swiftly, but gently and carefully, pulled Brent onto the bus, moving towards the back where people weren't sitting.

Brent closed his eyes as his back throbbed and he sat down, "T-thank you...I could've paid you know!" He said in a low undertone.

"It's alright... I like helping people.." She said, desperately trying to hide her blush in-case others see it...

Brent had to snuggled into her. He said nothing and just did, terrified for some reason. He had these things often, and he needed someone ot touch him and just be in contact. He whimpered.

She felt a little surprised, but smiled as Brent snuggled into her, she looked around just to make sure people aren't looking their way. Seeing that the few people on the bus weren't really paying attention to them, she embraced him gently, taking care not to touch his scars.

Looking up at her, he gave a helpless glance and moaned gently, "I'm sorry...I just..need...someone...I'm sorry...I look so stupid...I know...please...don't let go..."

Last edited:
((Going out of character here for a bit: I'm a little confused, XS My character was embracing you, in other words giving an affectionate hug, XS you may have misread it or something))

((Ah, gomenasai. I'll fix it no worries))

((XD It's fine,))
"It's ok... I won't.." She smiled affectionately in a timid, but cute way... She was.. Happy... Perhaps even... In love?

Status
Not open for further replies.