Twisted Romace

Status
Not open for further replies.
((XD no I was just curious, it would have been a little too fast XS))

((Hey... You gonna respond?))

((Where is it?))

((The page before this one o-o))

((Hai, Gomen))

The boy looked at her and he sighed, "I'm so scared now...you're making me...feel loved again...and that's...dangerous..."

"Why,,," She asked him... She looked concerned now....

"Because then Dad will just kill you...like he did with Avery the dog..." He moaend and looked down, imaging his lovely golden retriever once more.

She nodded... Knowing the risk.. "It doesn't matter... I can't lose you... No matter what..." Her eyes drifted towards her door momentarily... "You can stay here with me if you like... I don't think you'll be safe going back home... Should I let the police know?" She asked... Him... Hoping she said the right thing...

"No!" He stood up, "don't tell them! If he gets out he'll kill me! He'll kill me! He'll shoot me in the heart and it'll be done with!"

"I won't let that happen!" She yelled, tears were streaming down her face again... "If he tries... I have a gun.... Or... My dad did.... He was a police officer... He taught me how to use it when I was young... In case I needed to use it... He told me only to use it if I know for certain I'm in danger... It's still where I had left it so long ago... I promise I won't let you die..." She hugged him again "I'd rather die for you..."

Brent looekd into her eyes and he satrted to shake and cry once more, "I'm sared....I'm scared beyound anything right now!" He slurred words in accident, "Don't ever let me go!"

"I wont..." She whispered... Then she kissed him this time... On the lips again...

Brent held her and just didn't want to move, ever again. He didn't want her to let go, anytime.

Hailey felt... At home in their warm embrace... She felt warm inside... At peace... "Is this what true love feels like?" She wondered...

Looking at her, he didn't move, didn't pant, and only hugged and kissed. It felt delicate, as if he was being injected with drugs. Everything slowed down, and his body warmed with love.

When the kiss finally ended... She didn't exactly want it to end.... She wanted it to last forever, but she knew it couldn't... "I love you..." She said, the words slipping out before she could stop them... She blushed realizing what she said...

"Really? C-cause...cause I love you too." He hugged her and pulled her onto the bed, wrapping his legs and arms over her and making it clear he never wanted to let go.

"I'm glad you do..." She smiled, accepting Brents embrace... She giggled a little.

Brent didn't want to, nor did he have any plan to let go, "I really do love you..." He buried his head into shoulder.

"I know... I love you too..." She smiled, but she was a little worried about his wounds, she hoped they weren't gonna get infected...

Status
Not open for further replies.