Twisted Romace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking her dead in her eyes, he shook and pulled himself onto her bed, dripping some blood, "Oh my...oh my..."

She cast her eyes on the ground... Waiting for the inevitable question...

Brent hugged her tightly, "And your mom?" He asked, holding her and not caring whatever she said.

"She's.... Been better.... Losing him wasn't easy on her...." She had a faraway look... As if deep in thought...

"She's clinically depressed isn't she?" Brent said softly.

"No... Not really.... She's just... Distant... As if something died in her..." She stopped for a moment, then she rolled up her sleeve, revealing multiple scars, they look like they were once... burns and multiple lacerations.... Very old ones... Then she continued to speak...

"You're a cutter, aren't you too?" He said, showing his own scars, "We're so similar..."

"It's not just that.... Most of them were from the accident..." She said softly...

"Accident?" He asked, curious now.

"I was a young child back then... He had just picked me up from school.... The weather wasn't particularly good that day... The roads were slippery... A car skidded in front of us so he slammed on the brakes and tried to change directions.... We were going too fast for it to be any use.... Next thing you know we were upside down... The car was a wreck.... I was bleeding... But I didn't care... I needed to check if my father was ok... I found him nearly dead.... Barely alive...." She was crying again...

Brent had her in his arms, not able to relate to the accident but to the pain that she must have felt. The pain of having lost someone. The pain of not knowing what they could've been, "Shh...it's alrigh.t"

"I wasn't always the girl I am today.. You know... I still feel like I could have... Stopped it somehow... He cared for others... Just like I do.... He believed everyone had a purpose.... I don't want it to happen again... I don't want to lose you too..." She whispered... She was blushing, her face turning a deep shade of pink...

Brent didn't know why he did what he did next, and balmed it on the heat of the moemtn. He reached up and carassed her face, not speaking but simply touching her with a gentle hold, reached up, and kissed her lips gently and tentatively.

She was caught off guard a little... But returned the kiss... It was a long one... Longer than she'd ever kissed anyone in her life... Then she remembered Brents back... "Your back still needs stitching... The wounds should heal by tomorrow if they were stitched together you know?" She said apprehensively... Not sure if Brent will like what she suggested....

Brent looked at her, "Later on...later..." He gently pulled her down, slowly so she could stop him, until she lay on him on the bed, "It won't bleed until alter...I'm not in the mood for simply needles right now..." He kissed her once more and his arms came up over her back.

((OOC Again... Just a little question; are we just gonna do the classic "fade to black" thing for the romance moments or are we gonna go the "graphic" route >.< Just so I can prepare a little))

((OOC: that is up to you. I do mature rps all the time, yet if we decided to do that you'd have to take it to PM since we are in the one on one section))

((XD alright, fade to black it is... I'm not exactly experienced in the mature department))

She returned his embrace, trying to avoid touching any of his wounds... She was blushing again... She seemed a little nervous...

((Np, yet it is your post for here. And are they really going to do it riht now?!?))

Status
Not open for further replies.