Twisted Romace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brent wrapped a blanket over them and yawned, snuggling her. His body and mind were drain from all the revelations and regulations the day had brought. So he was quick to fall asleep.

She looked over at Brent as he fell fast asleep... He looked so peaceful that way... She snuggled next to him, slowly drifting off into a wonderful dream...

Brent had his arms over her, and his dream took a bad turn. He was at the lake and swimming when he went underwater and couldn't go back up. Unable to do so, his dream was one of suffocation in an agonisingly slow way.

She was dreaming of having a picnic in a field with Brent... Her mind was at peace... Then a metallic click was heard in the distance... Part of her already knew what was coming next... She threw herself in front of Brent just as a loud gunshot was heard in the distance... A sharp feeling of pain came from her chest shortly after... Then she woke up, gasping, realizing it was just a dream...

Brent shot awake, gasping and momanig nad clawing at the bed as if he was swimming to the surface. He looked drained and worn, and he saw her and started to cry into her shoudler.

She hugged him, holding him close to her... "I guess.... You had a nightmare too..."

Brent slowly collected himself over the next few minutes, and hos breathing became less labored and more normal. He slowly, ever so slowly, came back to reality and sighed, "never mind me...are you okay?"

"I... Well, sort-of.." Hailey spoke softly, wondering if she should tell him about that dream she had...

Status
Not open for further replies.