Twins? I think not...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Blinking up Teller nodded happily, his tongue running across his lips a few more times to get the last morsels of taste from them.
Looking over at the maid he gave a huge grin and nodded his head slightly.
"Thanks for the meal, it was amazing!"
He would have hugged her but considering she worked for vampires it might have crept her out a bit.
Instead he just grabbed Vin's hand and ran for the door, tugging him along until they were out in the mid-day sun.
The young maid was left standing near the kitchen, her face a warm shade of pink.
It hadn't been her intention to fall for the wolf of all creatures but the boy was charming and after seeing his small change in personality last night she was eager to see how he grew up quickly.

It was the first time in a long time that Teller felt like he had extra energy to burn.
He couldn't remember the last time was that he had eaten that much and how so much food was even in that kitchen!
Don't EVER let him go to a buffet...
Spinning around he switched hands and started walking backwards, still tugging his brother towards the car.
"This store we're going to~ I get to pick out the one I want right? Only me?!"
Yeah, he was a bit too hyper, should die down in a bit though.
As they got to the car he quickly climbed into the passenger side, ignoring the seatbelt since he wasn't familiar with them much.
It slipped his mind though he kind of almost knew how to put it on.

Vin was happy...maybe a little to much that his brother was done eating and that he could take him out of the house and away from all those girls. He was becoming a little to protective of his brother and wondered if he would even be able to give him up if that girl came to get him. He might just end up challenging her and killing her to keep his brother with him. That thought only lasted a few seconds as he felt his body yanked in a direction and then out of the house. So apparently they were leaving that exact moment and when he saw the car Vin smiled a little watching his brother get in. He slowly walked around to the driver side of the car and slid in. It had been a while since he drove but he figure that today was kind of special so why not be the one to drive his brother around.

He started the nice corvette up and it purred softly. Vin closed his eyes and listened to it for a minute, when he was a bit younger he had worked on this car and it was one of the only things that he had actual pride in. "Of course you'll be the one to pick it. I want you to like it after all but I will be paying for it. Listen to me Teller..." he said and then gently pulled his brothers chin so that he was looking right at him "I want you to pick one you like regardless of the price and that isn't just me being a vampire. If we have to go with this lie then I want you to comfortable in the collar so please just pick one or custom make one because you want it and not because of the price" Vin told him somewhat sternly but soft enough so it wouldn't piss Teller off. He then let Teller's chin go and put the car into gear as he pulled the care away from the house and into traffic.

Teller could tell that his brother was actually happy for once.
He wondered why but of course asking never seemed like the best idea.
The loud purr of the car had the werewolf purring along with it quietly, it was pretty cool that his car sounded like an angry wolf.
When his chin was grabbed he nearly bared his fangs, not used to having anyone who still wanted to live grab his face.
Temping down his instincts he listened to Donovan, frowning slightly but nodding in the end.

When they pulled up outside the shop Tell was a bit surprised.
It was bigger then it looked and obviously held a bit more then just collars.
Getting out he glanced through the windows hesitantly before stepping inside.
It was a bit darker then the other store and most of the people inside were vampires, he could smell the bloodlust in the air.
Squirming a bit Teller slowly headed towards one of the isles to look around, not really sure that he wanted to stay long enough to actually pick something out that he wanted...
Maybe he should just grab the first one he sees...

When he stopped walking in front of a display his heart skipped a beat drawing his attention to those around him from the corner of his eyes.
Shit.
All of the vampires were staring at him.
Turning he tried to focus on the displayed collars when two vampires were suddenly just 'there'.
"Hey pup...where's your owner?"
One reached over and tugged Tell against him by his waist, leaning over to sniff at his hair.
"Hmm? Donovan's?"

Teller blushed slightly. He'd forgotten he probably smelled like his master since they were together so much last night...

The other vampire's eyes went slightly wide and he chuckled.
"Donovan wouldn't let his pet wander into such a place alone it's like asking for us to just steal him."

Reaching over that vampire, a tall blond around twenty five-looking, grabbed a small black diamond studded collar and pressed it against Teller's neck. He couldn't dodge away since the other was holding him first but he did bare his fangs and growl quietly...too bad that just made them laugh.

Vin looked up at the store, there was only one other time that he had been it this place and the first time wasn't to get a collar. It was nearly twenty years ago, Vin was still young himself and hadn't understood many things. Vin had almost been taken as a pet himself if his mother hadn't saved him and since then people steered clear of him. That was only because his mother publicly threatened anyone who tried to hurt her son or take him as a pet. Vin still hadn't quite understood how one vampire could take another for a pet but he would usually shrug it off and assume it was because the act was forbidden.

He finally slid from the car and walked into the shop, a couple of people greeted him and he only nodded his head in response. In this place he would have to maintain the air of superiority though when he was around his brother he really didn't care to do that anymore. He took a shallow breath and started to wonder around the store looking for Teller. It was a pretty big store and that pup could be anywhere Should have come in with him he thought to himself and rounded a corner then stop. Damn, can't leave him for even a second he thought and calmly walked up to the groups of vampires. "I like the studs on that collar but I'm not so sure about the black. It just wouldn't go well with his fur color" Vin comment when he walked up and the three vampires had backed off, even the collar was in the the hand of the main joker "Thanks though but I think we can pick one out that would suit him" Vin warned them with his eyes to dare and do anymore to him or Teller. "Run along now and let us shop in peace"

Teller abruptly shoved the main vampire as he tried approaching again, dodging his outreaching arm to run over to Donovan.
"Tch, already trained to be a bitch" the main vampire named Jak sneered.
Tell replied right away with a snarl, his face contorting slightly as his wolf tried to force its' way out.
The animal quickly was tampered down since he didn't want to cause anymore of a scene in such a place, especially if it would dishonor his brother.
It was obvious even to the were that Donovan was held in high regards.
One of the shop workers came over moments later and got the group to disperse elsewhere, then turned to Donovan and bowed his head slightly.
"Welcome master Donovan, please let me know if you need any help finding something."
Walking a little closer he leaned in a tiny bit to look at Teller.
"He's rather cute...almost looks like your twin."
Reaching over he pat Teller on the shoulder and then turned to help someone calling to him.

Tell hunched his shoulders as soon as the others were gone, he hadn't realized he'd been holding breath either.
"Sorry...I should have waited for you..."
What? No arguing?
Nope, he knew he was over his head in a store full of vampires and collars made just for his kind.
If they had gotten that collar on him he would have been screwed.

Reaching over he lightly took Donovan's hand and tugged him a tiny bit towards some other collars on a far wall.
He knew holding hands probably wasn't that manly of his reputation so he was barely holding onto him, he could slip away easily.
Stopping in front of the wall Teller's eyes scanned over everything.
One seemed to catch his eye and, ignoring the price tag, he pulled it down with a slight smile.
It was a dark silver but not quite gray with three tiny black gems, one on the left, one right, and one slightly bigger one in the middle.
All where near the top of the collar.
It had a few extra buckles and snaps but they seemed to smoothly fade into the entire thing, bringing it together as a rather beautiful piece of art.

Without glancing at the tag he looked up at Donovan, holding up the collar.
"What about this one?" His voice was quiet, hoping that it wasn't expensive.

Vin was relieved when a shop worker came over and made the others leave. Though Jak's comment about their looks unsettled him, they really did look too close in appearance. If they were going to hide the fact that they were related one of them was going to have to change their look but Vin wasn't about to tell his brother to change himself. Which meant that he was going to have to do it if they were going to through people off. Vin barely felt his brother pulling him off in a direction but snapped to attention when he was asked about a collar. Vin studied the leather and set up of the collar and then thought about how Teller's wolf would look with it on and he felt his groin heat up once more.

He quickly cleared his throat and mind then looked at Teller "I think it would suit you and your wolf" he said softly and then took the collar from him. Vin looked closer at the collar and noted that the gems on it were fine onyx stones and was surprised at his brothers taste. Maybe there was a part of Teller that was more like a vampire then he thought. Vin offered his brother a smile and then turned to walk to the register. Before he moved an inch he turned his upper body and grabbed Teller's wrist to make sure that he couldn't run off or that other vampires wouldn't try and collar him yet again. The he proceeded up to the register and he was greeted polity once again "Good afternoon Donovin" the person said and he smiled at them upon handing the collar over. "Nice choice I must say. Tempered leather with silver shine, pure silver buckles and onyx gemstones. Nothing but the finest for your new pet Donovin" the cashier commented and Vin nodded his head "Well you know me. If it's not the best then I don't want it" Vin replied and the cashier rung it up. "That'll be $2,532 with discount of course" he was told and Vin handed over his gold credit card. With no other problems the collar was paid for and handed over to him. "Would you like a tag as well" the cashier asked before Vin could turn and leave. He had almost forgotten about the other part of the rules. He turned his attention back to the cashier giving him another twisted smile "That would be appreciated" Vin told him and the cashier got to work on the tag while listening to Vin tell him what he wanted placed on it. Of course he had Teller's name put on it and his home address but also on the flip side of the collar was place in bold letters property of Donovin Valko. Once that was done he handed it over to Vin without charge "Thank you for your business, it was a pleasure to see you again Donovin. Tell your mother I said hi" called the cashier as Donovin headed towards the door "And as always it was nice seeing you as well. Have a good day" he replied back and then stepped out the door after grabbing Teller's wrist once more.

When they were outside the shop Vin turned to Teller and pulled the collar out of the bag, he slipped the new tag onto the front ring. He unclasped the buckle in the back and then leaned over to place it around Teller's neck "Sorry but I have to be the one to put it on you. You know for anyone who is watching us currently" Vin whispered in his ear and then stepped back when it was on his brother. He looked him over and actually like the look of the collar on him, not to mention that a part of Vin felt a sense of relief that his brother was in someway claimed as his.

Teller looked hopeful as his brother assessed the collar he'd chosen.
It was really pretty but not too flashy.
The gems, he figured, were probably fake or at least not very expensive.
Everyone wanted the flashy stuff so darker colored gems shouldn't be nearly as much.
When Donovan finally agreed Teller smiled happily.
That wasn't nearly as stressful as he thought it would be, but wait what's the pri---
His thought was cut off as his brother grabbed his hand and tugged him towards the register.
It was a bit of a walk considering the size of the store but as they approached the cashier quickly greeted them and started ringing up the item.
When he said the total nonchalantly Tell nearly fainted.
Literally.
Stumbling a bit he caught himself and was going to reach for the collar to say he didn't want it when Donovan's arm moved in front of him to pay.

The were tried to stutter a 'no' or 'don't' but couldn't manage to get the words out, he was just too blown away by that price!!!
Another strong tug on his hand brought him out of his daze as they exited the store.
He finally managed to get in a decent breath as the collar was slipped and buckled around his neck.
"Th-This is t-too expensive!" Tell squeaked out, his voice still horse from shock.
The item looked like it was made for him, hugging his neck perfectly while the dark silver and black clashed artistically with his dirty blond hair.
"C-Can we get a different one?"

Vin turned to walk back to the car and stopped abruptly. He thought that he made it perfectly clear to his brother that what ever collar he wanted to get he could regardless of the price. He took a few deep breaths and then turned to face his brother when he knew that he had his anger under control. "Teller I thought I told you that as long as you like the collar don't worry about the price" he said smoothly and then leaned back grabbing Teller's hand this time and pulling him along. "You said that you understood" Vin commented softly and started walking back to the car. There were a few things that he wanted to do today and standing here arguing over the price of a collar with his brother wasn't one of them.

"So I was thinking that you needed a few things...well mainly clothes. I mean mine don't look too bad on you but I figured you would want to get something that suited you better" Vin stopped at the car and turned to his brother. He softened his eyes a little bit before looking his brother in the eyes "And I promise that we can go to what ever store you want to and get the clothes that make you feel comfortable" he hoped that would at least get his brother's mind off how much he had spent on the collar. Clothes were one thing, Teller didn't have to dress all fancy so what he chose to wear was up to him. Though on occasion if Vin ever decided to take his brother to one of his mothers functions then he would have to dress up cross that bridge when it comes Vin reminded himself. He needed to slow things down a bit with his brother, because at any moment that girl could come from him and take Teller away.

Teller fought a recoil as he was scolded.
He knew his brother was angry even if he was doing his best to hide it.
Also, it was his own fault, he realized, for not checking the price on the collar before giving it to Donovan.
The reason why there was nearly an entire store devoted to them, most for werewolf pets, was because the collars magically stretched to fit the wolf's neck, then shrunk to snugly form around their human forms.
The cheapest one in the store had been nine hundred dollars and it was just a basic black with nothing fancy.
Resigned not to argue he allowed Donovan to pull him along until they stopped by the car.

The offer he was given then had his eyes widened in surprise, his mouth forming a partial o, then shaping into a careful smile.
"Thrift store!"
Heh, bet Donovan had never even considered going into such a dirty drab place of hand-me-downs but that was definitely where Teller wanted to go since he was told to chose.
You could get a nice pair of jeans for five dollars and a matching shirt for an extra one. It was perfect and it would make him feel a lot better about the huge price on his collar.
Now if only Donovan agreed with going there...

Vin had expected his brother to say the mall or something like that, not the thrift store but he shrugged his shoulders. If his brother wanted to get his clothes from there then that was fine by him. Or at least he made it seem like he was fine with that "Alright then it's decided" he said and unlocked the doors to the car so they could get in. After Vin slid into the drivers seat he started to mess with the gsp on the dashboard but he couldn't find any thrift stores. There was one more thing that he could try, Vin put the voice recognition on and then sat back in his chair "Nearest thrift store please" he said and it started to route a path for him to take.

"I hope you like the things there" Vin said as a final word and turned the car on, that sound never got old to him and he closed his eyes once more and then pulled out into traffic. He drove the designated path and soon found himself in a part of the city that he rarely came and pulled into a parking spot. He looked up at the store through the side window and then got out of the car, was he really going to walk into this place. Vin took a deep breath and walked over to the passenger side of the car waiting for his brother. He'd let Teller take the lead on this once since he really didn't want to go into that place but he felt even more unease letting his brother go in by himself.

Honestly Teller thought them going to a thrift store was all a joke.
His brother had the nicest clothes and obviously spent plenty of money.
Thrift stores were for those who were less fortunate or didn't have enough money to waste on pricy clothing.
However, when they pulled into the parking lot of a huge thrift store in a lesser popular part of town Tell couldn't hold back his giddiness.
He was out the door as soon as Donovan was and when his brother came around he grabbed his hand and tugged him towards the old door.
It creaked on its hinges and as they stepped inside it smelled like old laundry detergent, dust, and a hint of mold hidden somewhere but that didn't seem to hinder Teller's spirits in the least.
He quickly tugged his brother over to the mens section, dropping his hand only to start digging out jeans.

Quite a few people were staring at Donovan, noticing his pricy clothing along with Teller's though his didn't really fit being that they were Donovan's.
Within a few minutes the werewolf had four pairs of jeans and three pairs of basketball shorts to try on.
The last thing he went to get were some shirts, grabbing a few gray ones, a dark red, black, and two white.
With everything in the tiny cart he'd gotten he headed towards the changing rooms.
Er...
Stopping right outside a door to one he glanced back at Donovan with a questioning look.
"Um...do you want to come in?"
He was his pet after all, shouldn't he like what Teller was wearing, have a say in the clothing if he liked the way it looked or didn't care for it on his pet? At least that's what was running through the were's mind. He knew Donovan said he could shop where he wanted, he just wanted to know if he could get anything he wanted also.
The room was easily big enough to hold four or five people decently so it wouldn't really be a hindrance to have another inside.

It was hard to resist the urge to grab his brother and walk him back to the car but he had told Teller that he could get his clothes where he wanted. So he took a deep breath and glanced around the room. He knew that people were staring at them but that didn't make Vin shirk back into a shell. He stood tall and held his head up. He would not allow any human to make him feel awkward. Though Vin wasn't going to touch anything in the store so he just relaxed and stuffed his hands into his pockets as he turned his attention to his brother.

Vin smirked as his brother looked excited about picking out his own clothes but he didn't grab nearly enough and Vin figured that they would have to come back a couple of times to get more clothes for him. "I don't need to go in with you. If you like them and they fit I'll get them for you" he said as he followed behind Teller to the changing rooms. He really just wanted to get this over with and the hell out of this store. He could hear several people whispering about him and he wanted to retort back but held his tongue. If his brother was going to be coming here a lot he should try to make a good impression on these people, maybe he could even set up an account for his brother so that if he ever needed clothes quickly then he could just charge it or something.

Teller nodded and quickly disappeared behind the door.
It took him about fifteen minutes to try everything and thankfully only had to put back one shirt.
Once he had finished he tossed the clothes back into his cart and walked over to the shoes area.
Most actually looked only slightly worn, only a couple actually to the point of falling apart.
Sitting down on the dirty stained floor he quickly got to work trying on tennis shoes, then flip-flops.
Eventually he had a pair of each that he liked, the tennis shoes were even nice enough to almost be considered dressy.
They were pitch black with a few white stripes along the laces and one long stripe running from the left side where the lace started to the right side at the same point.

Once he tossed those in the cart he headed for the cashier but slammed on the brakes when he came across a small display of old books.
Teller's eyes lit up like he was a kid in a candy store but he definitely wasn't looked at sweet sugary things like normal people might when they find something they really want.
They were only fifty cents a book and of rather long length.
Tell wasn't the best reader, he understood basic english but reading it was a bit harder...but he loved books...
Glancing back at Donovan he chewed his bottom lip, then turned his attention back to the shelf, then back to his brother.
It was extremely embarrassing to ask but...
"U-um...can I get a book...?...a-and...maybe...can you...help me, read it?"
He'd read childrens books but most of them had bored him after awhile, he really wanted to try an adult length one.

He was starting to get impatient, Vin wanted to get out of this store and almost to the point of dragging his brother out of this place without purchasing anything. He was thankful when his brother came out of the dressing rooms and he thought they were done till his brother walked over to the shoes. Vin was going to ask for a chair but his brother just sat down right there, that simple act made Vin almost visibly cringe. He had to keep reminding himself to breath and that it would be over soon.

Thank god Vin thought to himself as his brother headed towards the check out though about ran into him when he stopped "What the-" he cut himself off when he saw Teller looking at the books. His brows knitted together at his brothers request and wondered why he would want one of these hand-me-down books when there was a whole library at him. "Chose a few and we can go over them tonight if you want" Vin would have told his brother anything at that point just to get the hell out of that store.

While he was choosing what books he wanted Vin walked up to one of the cashiers and the girl looked Vin up and down. He knew that she was judging him and he wondered if she was actually going to hit on him but then she just asked him what she could help him with. Vin talked to her for a few minutes about setting something up for his brother so when he came back to this place he could just purchase his items without hassle.

Teller nodded and watched as Donovan walked up to the counter.
He wasn't sure what he was doing but a slight twinge of...something, flitted along his stomach at the thought of the him flirting with the girl.
"Odd..."
Anyways. Ignoring that Tell turned his attention the shelf and quickly grabbed two books.
He wasn't sure what they were about but just having them made him happy.
The one thing he knew, if judging by the pictures, that the stories would be wonderful.
Finally making his way over to the cashier she started ringing things up after finishing with what Donovan wanted of her.
The total was around forty dollars and once everything was tossed in one huge garbage-like bag Teller thanked the woman and tossed it over his shoulder, his free hand grabbing Donovan's and tugging him lightly out of the store.

Once outside he took in a big deep breath, exhaling at the scent of rain to come.
It was already starting to drizzle but that didn't damper Teller's mood at all.
Turning he quickly gave his brother a one-arms hug since the other still held the large bag of clothing, his tongue swiping the others' cheek lightly as well, a silent thanks from his wolf it would seem.
"Thank youuuuu" he cooed happily before letting go.
Teller knew Donovan wouldn't wanna be seen being hugged by a pet, or his brother for that matter, so he quickly headed for the car, tossing the bag in the back as he slid inside.

Just as Teller did Vin took a deep breath to relax his muscles and was just over all thankful to be out of that place. The girl hadn't been interested in Vin but he really didn't care, she tested out flirting with him but Vin shot that out of the water with his cold personality. He was a little shocked when his brother hugged him but even more when his cheek was licked. He had to stop himself from getting too excited about the small act that probably didn't mean anything but a thank you. "Not a problem" Vin told his brother and quickly walked to the driver side of the car.

Once back inside his beautiful car he started the engine and everything was ok. He was out of that drab place and back to things that made him comfortable. "I'm glad that you are pleased with the clothes. We've got about two more stops to make and then we can go home" Vin told his brother and started the car once more. He checked the parking lot and pulled out of the stop to quickly get back into traffic "Unless there is something else that you would like to do too" Vin questioned slightly getting into the rhythm of traffic and off to his next errand.

By the time Donovan had gotten into the car and was starting them towards their next destination Teller had already snagged one of the books he'd gotten from the store and was trying his best to make it through the first page.
When he was addressed he quickly straightened and shook his head, soft dirty blond hair bouncing around his shoulders.
"Nothing more for me.
I will go wherever you would like."
He'd gotten clothes and the collar was taken care of so there was nothing much else he wanted for.
Sure if he was introduced to new things he might show interest but all that Teller really knew was food, clothing, and books.
Food was the necessity, clothing was a close second in that topic, and then books were rare and treated like a treat.

Sitting back with a calm smile on his face Teller finally managed the first page by himself after ten long minutes.
The start of books were normally easy to manage so he could understand most of what he was reading, though if Donovan wanted to reread it later with him he would definitely not decline.
For the rest of the ride he would sit quietly, head in the his book unless spoken to.

He noted Teller's response and turned onto the main street and drove for a while longer, part of his attention was on his brother and wondered what the book was about. Though he was sure that he had read more interesting books back at the house but his brother seemed to be enjoying it. Vin had to turn his attention back to the road and pulled up to a store that was right off the main street, he had gotten lucky with a parking spot right in front of the store. He killed the engine and turned to Teller.

He wasn't sure if his brother would even want to go in since this store was nothing but tailored suits. "This stop may take a while" he told his brother just so he would come in with him but it was sort of a white lie. Vin had one suit he needed to pick up and then one that still needed altering. He slid from the car and walked to the sidewalk. He wasn't as worried about his brother anymore because they had finally gotten the collar so he walked into the store. "Good afternoon Master Donovin. We weren't expecting you till 3 O'clock" someone greeted him and he nodded his head "I know and I apologize for that but I was in the area Frank" he explained and the guy didn't seem to have a problem with it. "Well your suits are almost finished. Just have a few more things to stitch up and then we are going to need you to try on the second one and see if the fit is to your liking" "Sounds fine to me" Vin told him and he was shown the first suit.

Teller nodded and had intended to get out of the car right away when his brother did but before he even had the door open Donovan had vanished inside.
Well...since he was only halfway through the third page he leaned back and got comfortable to at least finish that.
Once done, about five minutes later Tell slid out of the vehicle and headed across the lot.
He had put on his new-old shoes and was now much more comfortable since they actually fit.
The sandals were also nice since his toes weren't stuck in tennis shoes without socks.
Ducking into the store he glanced around but quickly became bored with the idea of looking further.
It was all suits and he would fight tooth and nail before someone ever got one on him.

Seeing that Donovan was busy he scooted back against a wall, hopefully out of the way of anyone and slid down into a seated position.
The cashier person working with Donovan glanced over when Teller came in, his eyes widening slightly at the collar before looking back at his customer.
"You got yourself a pet finally?!" His voice was excited but toned down as to not disturb anyone else.
"He is rather cute but I'm still surprised. Why him, if you don't mind me asking?"
The guy had known Donovan for a long while and he'd never even shown interest in having a pet but now he comes in with this guy who looks pretty close to him. Maybe it was the resemblance that caught his eye.

So his first suit wasn't even done, the arms still looked too long and the pants were off color from the jacket. So he hand to try on another pair of pants to go with the coat and he decided to do a different shirt color with this suit. While they pinned that one Vin heard the door open and he glanced over his shoulder to see Teller walk in. To him it was nothing new now but he forgot that some vampires didn't listen to the grape vine. "He crashed my party announcing to my mother's company that I would be joining them after the semester was over. We got into a fight and I practically killed him but he was able to put up a decent enough fight so I figured it would be nice to have that kind of muscle on my side" Vin told his story to the tailor and it seemed real. Though Vin had been working on this story for quite sometime because he knew that others would be questioning him on it. Vin had for years rejected the idea of having a pet but now all of a sudden he had one.

"Oh I'm going to need a few extra shirts as well. Assorted colors, a few of mine have gotten rather worn" he told Frank because the real reason he didn't have them anymore was a story that wouldn't be believed. "As always you know that's not a problem. Now why don't you get changed into the other suit so we can pin that one as well" he was told and Vin nodded to him. He disappeared into the back for a few minutes and then walked back out to the main floor. He stepped up on to the pedestal and explained the work that still needed to be done "So when are we going to be making a suit for him or are you not allowing him to wear such fine clothes" Frank asked as he began pinning the coat to the suit and noting the outfit Teller was wearing. "I might be bringing him in for one suit but that will only be for my mother's parties and such. However I like the way he looks in street clothes" Vin explained yet another lie to the tailor and the man just bobbed his head up and down.