Twins? I think not...

Teller's eyes went wide, not from Donovan's answer but from his last comment.
He halted mid-step as something clicked into place in his mind.
"Dad...he had said once that he wouldn't put it on..."
Thinking back Tell remembered the look on his father's face.
Even in wolf form there was a myriad of expressions that could easily be seen if you lived with wolves long enough.
"He had been really frustrated...I think maybe your mom thought if she claimed him as a pet he wouldn't be a target as the vampire population grew here. But he wouldn't have it. I know my dad would rather have run."
Finally stepping out of his apartment he locked the doors and then went downstairs.
After a quick discussion with the people in charge he managed to get out of his rental agreement, then headed back outside to walk with Donovan.

The thought of having a collar didn't really sit well in his stomach but at least he got to chose?
Also, he would probably just keep it on because if he forgot then someone might think him not claimed or try to sneak around the fact that they do know and blame the lack of a collar.
"Um...there's a big pet store around the corner...I guess I'll just pick one?"
Glancing sideways at his brother he chewed on his lower lip, trying to think if that was a good idea.
It didn't seem too hard as long as he didn't start trying them on getting human's attention.

So Vin was correct in his assumption, their mother had tried to collar their father at one point. Not to mention that collar was really nice and looked expensive too. Though that was just like their mother, she always went above and beyond when it came to material items. Vin sighed softly to himself but was glad when Teller was walking beside him. He was still very cautious of there being other vampires around. Three to one you would cross a vampire on the streets in this town and word travels fast among his kind, very fast unfortunately.

Vin barely caught Teller's comment about a pet store and started to chuckle lightly, that thought hadn't crossed his mind but it was a rather funny joke...well to him anyways. He finally stopped his slight laughter and looked at his brother sideways "I don't mean to laugh but it's funny. It's not a dime store collar that you get. There is a website for a high class vampire store that all purchase their collar's from. It kind of came around a long time ago when we became very bored so one day someone came up with a way to entertain everyone." Vin started to explain to his brother and realized that there probably going to be a lot of things that he needed to explain "It's a game that vampires play. They try to find the strongest, or fastest, etc were creatures there are and make them pets and because of a vampires ideal of status someone opened a custom collar store. Vampires will spend hundreds to thousands of dollars on just one collar for their pet"

Teller's brow furrowed as he stopped in front of the pet store.
His eyes lifted to Donovan's but he didn't seem happy at all to know that he was getting some ridiculously expensive collar from what humans called the internets.
Shoulders hunching slightly he looked back towards the pet store, then back to his brother.
He wanted to argue, that he wanted to pick out his own but he couldn't find the words.
Without much warning Teller ran into the giant store, dodging around customers and startled dogs as he found his way to the collars.
There was nearly an entire isle devoted to just those and his eyes widened slightly with the thought of still getting to pick his own.
If Donovan wanted to waste all that money he should give it to someone else who needs it, not give him some fancy collar.
Marching down the isle Tell couldn't hold back a big grin from forming.
He had never wanted a collar for his wolf but there were some really nice ones.
Not that he wanted one with a design or anything of that sort but...
Kneeling down he grabbed a really nice double-layered maroon one a tiny bell in the front.
He shook the collar but the bell barely made even a tiny chime.
That was perfect! Not noisy or annoying, just a quiet announcement that he was coming.

Heck, his backside was wiggling a tiny bit in absence of his tail.
If Donovan didn't like it maybe Teller could buy it for himself and where it when he could, he was surprised but he really liked it!
And it didn't cost an arm and a leg, just ten dollars!

He watched his brother waiting to see what his brother was going to do but he got no reply from him and the next thing he knew his brother was gone. Vin's eyes widened a bit at how fast that his brother could be when he wanted to be and it took Vin several minutes to figure out where he had gone but soon found him inside of a pet store. He sighed heavily and wondered what the hell Teller was doing inside the pet store after he had cleared explained where they would be getting the collar. Vin reluctantly walked into the store and found his brother with collar in hand already.

He carefully walked up to his brother so he wouldn't startle him and then snatched the collar from him "What are you doing? I told you that you would be picking it out on the special website, you can even customize it and then we'll go to the store and talk with one of the workers and order the collar" Vin told his brother and held back a hiss. He was not going to fight with his brother on this one but then again there wasn't much of a choice in the matter. Vampires were all about spending money and if his collar didn't look the part then it was all for nothing. "When we get back to my place I'll have you look the site over"

Teller turned when he sensed his brother approaching, his grin only faltering when the collar was snatched from his hands.
He was about to grab it back automatically but instead lowered his eyes as he listened to Donovan.
He'd heard what he said but that was such a waste of money!
Tell didn't want some stupid special collar when he really liked the one he'd picked out himself!
Growling quietly he bared his teeth for just a second before grabbing his collar back and taking a few steps away from his brother.
The kid's body language was defensive but aggressive in turn.
"I want this one. I don't want some special collar."
The words were quietly growled as he tried to keep his temper in control.

Teller didn't understand why he couldn't just pick his own out.
"If I'm wearing one I want this one."
An old lady toting around a chihuahua in her cart past by right as he said that getting a rather awkward look before she quickly moved on.

Of course Tell knew he shouldn't argue with a vampire but he thought maybe since they were siblings that he'd at least let him have his little ten dollar collar.
Looking up at Donovan he tried the one thing he knew worked on humans...not too sure about vampires but maybe?
Puppy eyes.

Vin waited for Teller to walk back out the store but what he got in return made him smile, though only a little bit. His brother looked so cute trying to stand up to him, but he didn't like the fact that Teller bared his teeth at him. "Quiet being so stubborn. I told you that you can pick a collar out at the other store" Vin hissed at him and took a step towards his brother. He wasn't too aware of the other people in the store and was about two seconds away from dragging his brother out of this store by grabbing a handful of Teller's hair. But lucky for Teller, Vin had a better control on his anger then more vampires.

He took another step towards his brother and went to snatch the cheap collar from his brother again but he made the mistake of looking into his eyes. Just great, his brother thought puppy eyes were going to work on him, though part of him did falter and he opened his mouth to given into his brother but he quickly shut it once again. Things needed to go smoothly from now on and getting a cheap collar wasn't going to make things easier. "Look you will be getting a collar from the other store and then later after everything has cooled down...maybe you can get this collar" Vin told his brother in a very low tone of voice and then snatched the collar from him. "Now let's go" he bared his teeth a little bit to show that he was not joking or budging on this matter.

Damnit!
Tell nearly shifted back into his wolf when the collar was snatched back again.
He wanted to scream at Donovan for being impossible but even being so pissed he still was basically an adult and the didn't act that way.
His father would have backhanded him by now for even thinking to disobey.
But Donovan wasn't his dad.
Jaw clenching Teller shoved past his brother and ran out the front door and into an alley right next to the store.
A second later his wolf jogged out of the mouth of the alley, its hackles full to pinpoints making it seem like he had a mane all the way down his back, his tail even bristling as he spun in circles from frustration.

The guy seriously wanted to tackle the vampire but he knew how that would turn out.
Well, the humans could see and also he'd already lost to his brother miserably.
Snarling angrily he ran over to a mailbox and clamped his jaws down on the worn metal box, easily starting to puncture it as he increased the bite pressure.
Angry puppy was angry...
Very freaking angry but at least he wasn't talking back...in human form.
You would be surprised what words were flying from that snarling growl as humans stared with wide eyes.
There were several cell phone pictures snapped as a few others called animal control.
Teller did kind of look like an animal having lost it with rabies...

Just great Vin thought to himself as he caught himself on a shelve behind him, he wished that his brother would listen to him at least once. If he wanted to start a fight Vin wished he would do it at home and not out in public. After regaining his composure he walked out of the store apologizing for the racket and came face to face with his brother in wolf form Need to break him of that Vin thought after making a mental note to talk to his brother about his random shifting out in public. There were only so many stories that he could come up with to tell the humans, however the vampires wouldn't be nearly as hard to convince.

Vin took a deep breath and glared at his brother "You are just like a little kid. You don't listen, you misbehave and I wonder what made you like this" he hissed at his brother as he watched Teller completely demolish a mail box. He was going to have to pay for that later and that made him even angry. Vin liked to spend money but when he wanted to do it, not when he had to. He finally had enough of the stares and the pictures being taken of his brother "Get lives people. It's just a dog" he practically screamed at them and then stalked over to Teller. He quickly reached down and grabbed him by the scruff. "You need to knock off this childish behavior and grow up" Vin told Teller as he yanked his brother away from the mailbox and started towards home.

Teller tried to turn and snap at Donovan as he was yanked off the mailbox but he'd gotten a decent grip on him this time and couldn't squirm away.
The fact that he'd been getting fed a lot the past day also had a hand in it.
He was undernourished but once given the amount of food he was his body quickly put it to use.
If Donovan paid attention when Teller was nude again he might notice a bit more muscle and maybe centimeter of height.
His wolf kept growling, more from the restraint then actually being dragged away.
He was still pissed and hoped Donovan enjoyed paying for that mailbox.

Once they were close to his house he finally managed to shake himself free and ran ahead.
He wouldn't bolt off anywhere since he knew that other vampire was just waiting for him but he wasn't done being pissed yet.
In fact...
Walking over to the mailbox he lifted his leg and relieved himself before turning to his brother and raising his lip slightly.
Turning a moment later Tell ran over into the yard, then jumped up onto the balcony he'd jumped from the night, letting himself in since the double doors weren't locked.
The maid who had been fixing up the room let out a surprised yell before quickly quieting herself.
"M-Master wolf..."
She hadn't expected the boy to be back.

This was going to be one long night and Vin wasn't in the mood to deal with all this, he had to save his brother yet again that night also risking everything in his life defending him from said vampire and now Teller wouldn't even listen to him on this one little thing. He was utterly seething and after Teller slipped from his grip he anger reached a new level. The way that his brother was acting was really starting to get to him, couldn't Teller be a little more refined. Vin knew that some werewolves were raised rather primitively but he was hoping that their father was at least a bit better then the norm of their kind. "Apparently not" Vin thought out loud and quickened his pace to the house.

He vaulted himself into the room and saw the maid and the shock on her face "I am sorry if he scared you. It was short notice that he was coming back and I didn't have time to inform the staff. If you would please excuse us so that I may talk with him and could you inform the rest of the staff about his presence but don't let my mother know" Vin quickly rattled off to her and she sharply nodded her head and exited the room. He then turned and closed the double doors. He realized that his brother had a knack for running off. "There's no where else to go now. So we are either going to settle this now and your apparent issue you have with me buying you something nice, cause it seemed like you didn't have a problem with it when I bought you dinner or we are going to kill each other right here right now" Vin stayed in the way of the double doors to show that he wasn't going to act his brother but any sane being would be able to feel the anger rolling off of his body.

Teller slowly turned to face his brother.
He wasn't surprised to see him blocking the double doors and quite honestly he had no intention of running.
Sitting down his body slowly shifted, the fur disappearing leaving Tell sitting there on the floor, his legs bent behind him at the knees, hands out in front to hold up his weight while leaning forward slightly.
The young male's eyes were narrowed on Donovan before he answered with a partial growl;
"I didn't realize it was that much money.
And if I have to be your 'pet' I wanted to pick my own, not waste money on some internets store."
He would rather save that money for food, since using his wolf was wasting away his energy along with his clothes.
Awww, crap.
He'd dropped his stuff near his apartment and then had that temper tantrum!

Dropping his head with a growling sigh he realized he was now without any clothes.
What were the chances that if he asked Donovan right now that he'd actually give him anything?
He'd royally pissed the guy off and honestly his blood was still boiling but he was holding his tongue.
Teller's anger was dying down slowly as long as Donovan didn't try to bring it back up again...in fact the wolf really wanted to get some rest but didn't dare until his brother was more relaxed.

Vin relaxed his stance a little bit and folded his arms across his chest, well now they were getting somewhere and he would at least be able to physically talk to his brother. He sighed a little bit to get his own anger under control but it was proving to be difficult for him. "I told you that you could pick out your own collar at the store I told you about. It is not solely based on the internet if you had actually been listening to me. I was going to show you the store website to give you an idea of what they had and then I was going to take you down to their store" Vin explained to him yet again and he realized that this was the second or third time he had repeated himself to his brother. Not necessarily on this topic but others.

However through all of this Vin was not going to budge from the spot he was standing at, by this point Vin was only going to leave his brother alone on one condition and that was if his brother could manage listening to him because Vin was sure that if his brother didn't start listening to him then he was going to wind up dead. But if Teller kept up with this childish act then Vin was not going to keep playing nice and make sure that his brother would have to listen to him.

Teller fidgeted a little, his eyes finding the floor as he frowned.
"You hadn't been very specific..."
He just kept saying that he'd let him pick his own out at the store...how was Tell supposed to know that online shops weren't called stores as well?
Noticing that Donovan hadn't moved or said anything for the last few moments he glanced up, trying to get a read on the others' temperament.
"I'll look..." Teller eventually mumbled before crawling forward a few feet and then up into bed.
He quickly squirmed under the covers, head plopping down on a soft pillow with a content sigh.
Hopefully Donovan would let him sleep in a bed again because that was definitely going to make him more obedient then tossing him on the floor or outside.

After snuggling in comfortably it was only a matter of seconds before the were was snoring quietly.

Hopefully the store would have some cheaper collars so he wouldn't feel too horrible about getting an expensive one.
Yup, that was the last thought in his mind before he was passed out.

Vin was expecting at least some more fight from his brother but he just crawled into the bed and fell asleep. He sighed heavily as he watched his brother pass out and stayed there for a little bit longer just to watch him. Teller was rather cute while he was sleeping and for a moment he forgot how pissed he was at the werewolf. "Alright, goodnight Teller" Vin said softly and walked up to his brother. He gently brushed some hair out of Teller's eyes and then pulled the blanket up a little more so he wouldn't wake up cold.

He exited the room quietly and walked towards the kitchen. He needed something to drink before he passed out from all the stress he had put on his body. Vin walked into the small kitchen he normally used in the morning and it was pitch black. He shuffled his way through the kitchen, avoiding the counter tops and the chairs to go over to the fridge. This time he grabbed out two premade bottles and put them both in the microwave. He was going to need it if he was going to survive tonight and tomorrow morning. After those were warmed up he sleepily made his way to the second floor of the mansion sipping at his drink and was truly looking forward to getting some decent sleep.

Teller awoke a little breathless around eleven fifty five.
It was pitch black everywhere he looked but it felt like he was pushed back...like his wolf was already taking control.
Sitting up quickly he felt his throat tense, the muscles there eager to be used.
Confusion was the first thing that came to mind as he jumped out of bed and ran for the balcony doors but then the realization hit him when he burst out into the frigid night air and looked up.
A full moon.

As soon as his eyes fixed on the large white object in the sky his body started to shift involuntarily.
Within seconds he was down on all fours, paws forming as fur sprouted.
Thankfully he hadn't put on any clothes and thus at least saving whatever Donovan might have lent him from being shredded.
His throat hummed with the power pulsing down on him from the wolve's ancient history.
Teller was trying to hold it in, the only time in his life where he hadn't felt it smart to join in a full-moon howl...however, the moon would not have one of its' own disobey.
The second midnight struck the clock his head lifted and a long eerie tune played out on the wind.

It was a continuous howl that spoke of everything but nothing at the same time.
All of his stress, worries, fears, anticipation, excitement...it all came out in the tune of his song.

Now...hopefully the vampires had five hundred earplugs in or he was going to be waking the entire house, especially after leaving the double doors open.

Vin mind still raced with everything that he wanted to do to his brother, he wanted to smack him around a little bit for pulling that childish crap but he also wanted to hold him down and fondle him. Check and see just how big he was and then play around with his body, hearing those wonderful noises coming from his brothers throat what the hell is wrong with me? He thought to himself but after that he had no control of his thoughts. Vin's body wanted release and it was getting bad. In his deep sleep Vin's body started to react to his dreams and not just the physical reaction but his hands started to slowly moved down his torso to his hardening member.

Throughout the house the maids and butlers stopped. All their heads whipped about trying to figure out what that noise was, some of the maids trembled and the butlers started to check all of the rooms. This was a new sound to all of them and it scared most of them "Found it" a young butler called out after opening a door and saw a wolf on the balcony. "Found what?" A stern voice called down from a balcony inside the mansion. The young man looked up and saw the mistress of the house out of her bedroom, he swallowed hard, everyone had said that she was asleep and when she slept it was like the dead. "Um..." the young butler was at a lose for words as he stared up at her "The noise that was heard was some wolf out in forest. It was rather loud and we weren't sure if it was on the property" A more verse butler explained to her and when her attention was on him a few maids and butlers rushed into the room where Teller was suppose to be staying and then closed the door.

They quickly walked over to Teller and knelt near him "Shh...the mistress of the house is awake at Master Donovin told us to not let her know you are hear" one of the maids quickly told him and a butler was trying to get him to go back into the room. "If she finds out you are here it is going to be bad for even not to mention Vin. If his mother finds out what he has done she might serious kill him this time" another maid tried to plead with him. Though none of them had really dealt with a werewolf before they were going to try for Vin's sake, as cold as he seemed Vin was really good to the staff here and they wanted to keep him around.

Teller was aware of the humans around him and although he didn't really hear their pleas he didn't fight them moving him until the doors were shut.
The second both of them were locked together he whimpered once and ran to the them, spinning in circles as he paced around frantically.
You couldn't just lock up a were on the night of the full moon.
Turning towards the open door to the hallway he bolted out into the main area doing fish-tails and spinouts as his wolf shifted direction, then decided on another way, then another.
Ducking into the kitchen his nose quickly dropped to the floor and sniffed all the way to the counter.
A servant had evidently been making themselves something to eat since there was a large amount of deli meat sitting there.
Getting up on his hint legs he easily grabbed the entire piled and after a few quick shakes it was removed from the plastic and down his throat.

A quiet coo of contentment rumbled through his chest as he ran past three more servants, heading upstairs.
The extra energy probably wasn't the best idea for a wolf under the influence of the full moon...he actually needed to lose his energy so he'd be forced back to human form.
Teller ran straight for a door a maid was just about to open.
She had intended to warn Donovan or enlist his help on capturing his friend when she noticed the pup about to slam into the wood.
If she let him hit it the mistress would definitely hear and come investigate so she quickly decided to open it, letting the wolf sail through right before it would have crashed.
Tell skidded to keep from ramming into the wall, jumping with a quiet growl right into Donovan's bed before he started circling once more.

"M-Master, wake up! Master Donovan!"
She was whispering with urgency to try and wake him to calm the pup before something worse could occur.
Of course Teller was nearly stepping on him so I doubt he'd be sleeping much longer, even with that delicious sweet dream.

Everyone that had been trying to calm the wolf immediatly stepped back when he bolted from the room, they just watched as he ran off. Luckily the butler from earlier had gotten the mistress to go back to her room but they were still panicking some to get the wolf to calm down.
Vin was really into his dream now, he was rubbing himself quite a lot and was almost to the point of release when a weight came onto the bed. His hand shot away from his member and rested at his side. He refused to wake up however, Vin really wanted that release so that he could sleep peacefully but others had another idea.

The soft calls hit him and he opened his eyes a little bit and he was starting to get pissed again. Apparently no one wanted him to sleep for a while but he stayed laying where he was. Whatever it was could hold off for a little bit longer however when he felt something moving on his bed and sat straight up. Vin blinked his eyes till a wolf came into focus What the hell? He exclaimed in his mind. He thought Teller had been sleeping as soundly as he had, Vin glanced over at his clock and it was only midnight. He had gotten a grand total of 5 hours of sleep. Vin closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "What is going on?" He all about hissed out as the maid came up beside his bed "he woke the whole household, even your mother" that got Vin's attention and he almost jumped from his bed and when he remembered that he was almost naked he stayed put.

"We got her to go back to bed but we can't get him under control" the maid explained further and then she backed away from the bed. Vin's eyes came back to his brother and looked him over. It was like he just ate speed or something and couldn't stop moving. There were defiantly things that Vin needed to learn about werewolves and it wasn't going to come soon enough. "Sit still Teller" he told his brother calmly and then wrapped his arm around the wolfs neck when he got the chance and tried to drag his brother into a sitting position. That lasted all of a few seconds before the wolf slipped from his light hold. Vin looked up at the maid and motioned for her to leave, that's all it took and she was out the door quickly shutting it behind her. Now he would be able to work with his brother easier.

Vin slid from his bed and his boxers dropped to the ground and he stood in front of Teller who apparently like his bed. "I can't really help you right now. I don't know what's going on" He told his brother even though his mind was trying to work out what was going on. Vin was unaware or didn't care that he was naked in front of his brother not to mention he was halfway hard. He figured it was only fair since he had seen his brother naked several times already and it didn't bother Teller so he just let it go. "Is there a way that you can show me what's going on or how I can help?"

The hold did nothing to the wolf's attitude surprisingly.
It had him struggling to get out, sure, but he didn't attack or bare his teeth.
When he slipped free his circling on the blankets continued until Donovan dismissed the maid and crawled out of bed.
At his question the pup halted his spinning though his paws were now shifting up and down like they were on fire.
Once his brain processed what was asked he bolted to Donovan and rubbed against his front, then back as he did a few type circles around his brother, then ran over to the closed balcony glass doors.
Right away he was up on his hind legs pawing like crazy as high as he could.
The full moon hung low in the sky and if you were kneeling where he was you could see that his paws were trying to scratch at the moon.

If they had just left him outside to howl or taken him on an exhausting run he would have been fast asleep soon but the second they shut off the moon getting to him by bringing him inside it made his wolf insane.
Whimpering he turned and ran back to Donovan, licking his leg a few quick times before running back.
Claw marks were easily becoming visible on the glass but he didn't seem to care in the least.
He just wanted back outside.

Vin looked down at his brother and he was almost fully hard now but he cleared his throat and kept his attention on the fact that he was trying to help his brother. This whole situation was confusing but he went a long with it. Vin followed his brother over to his balcony doors and looked out. There were no dangers that he saw and it was a blissful full moon night, it kind of made Vin want to sit on the balcony and have a cup of tea or something. Still confused he looked at his brother who was pretty much leaving scratch marks on his window and leaned down. "Oh" he said almost surprised and then stood straight.

He unlocked the doors and pulled them opened all the way, a gust of cold wind blew right into the wind and covered Vin's burning body. It was so nice that he had closed his eyes for a little bit but then opened then remembering that he needed to keep his attention on his brother "I take it you want to be outside now" he said absentmindedly though he was sure there wasn't going to be a response. But he wondered what would happen now, Vin wished that he wasn't going to have to chase after his brother again because he had yet to get a collar for him Should have just bought that dime store one for now he thought to himself but shrugged it off, he wasn't going to admit to that thought no matter what.