Twins? I think not...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
The second the doors were opened Teller's eyes closed as his wolf sighed happily.
The cool wind rustled his fur as it blew in the scents from the nearby forest.
Finally blinking open soft golden eyes his head rose to the moon.
His wolf wanted desperately to howl but last time he had they had ushered him inside and that couldn't happen again.
Instead he tried to calm himself a bit...which was much harder than he thought it'd be.
Noticing his brother standing in the doorway his wolf yipped and pawed over to him, nipping his hand lightly before taking hold and tugging.
He was doing his best not to nick his skin.

Right as Teller was trying to tug Donovan into a sitting position the young maid returned.
She had several papers in her hand and looked a little proud of herself as she offered the pages to Donovan and knelt besides Teller.
The wolf stopped abruptly and eyed the human wearily.
"I think I know what he wants.
He obviously can't run like his wolf might want, he's doing his best to behave.
I did some quick research and found out during the full moon the wolf takes over and if it isn't allowed to have direct contact with the moon's light that night then it starts to go crazy.

"It also said if you have a wolf that can't run yet, like a new pet, they really like physical contact...and if they run out of energy the effects were off and they shift back to their human forms."
Smiling at the wolf in front of her she hesitantly opened her arms.
Teller's response was immediate, he bounded right into her arms, knocking the girl on her backside as she hugged him.
His wolf nudged her repeatedly and licked at her clothes and face while trying to get as much as himself meeting her.
He was actually like an obsessive cat that wanted your leg's attention at all costs.
"Master, try? He probably won't bother you if you don't offer the attention but if you want him back to normal soon it might help..."
Her hands were running through Teller's fur as he continued to nuzzle on her like a lovesick pup.

This all was getting to be too much, Vin had been woken from a wonderful dream that he would never admit to anyone and now his brother was in his wolf fur staring up at the moon. It didn't make any sense to him not even the fact of his brother nipping at his hand, though it wasn't like it could feel it but he just wanted to know what as going on. "Thank god" he said when the maid came back in saying that she had some information. As Vin stood there and listened to her talk he was becoming more discourage. His brother's wolf wanted attention and not as simple as it sounded, he wanted to be touched. Vin watched as the maid was plowed over and she was petting Teller and letting him rub on her like he was a real puppy.

His first reaction was just to let the maid take care of it, she seemed to be enjoying herself with the dog but Vin remembered just a few seconds ago when Teller was tugging on his hand. It was a very cute gesture and as he watched the two of them enjoying themselves he kind of wanted to be apart of it. But could he really be that affection it with his brother just so that he would remain calm and turn back to his human self, though that posed more issues if it did happen. "I'll see what I can manage" Vin told the maid and then sat down on the floor. "Teller" he called softly and hesitently opened his arms for his brother to come over to him.

Teller glanced over as his brother slowly sat.
He was still moving against the maid as any pup would for its' attention but when Donovan opened his arms to him?
That wasn't something he thought would ever happen.
The fact that the vampire had even gotten down on his level was a surprise.
Pausing in his motions his feet started needing at the ground hesitantly.
He wanted to be in those arms but would he get in trouble for it?
Sure Donovan was basically asking him to come but what if he didn't like it?
He didn't seem like the hugging type...in the least.

Well, Tell's wolf was running out of patience and made the decision for itself, running into Donovan's arms with a content grumble.
Soft silky fur pressed eagerly against him as he spun a few times, testing to see if his brother would get annoyed and attack, then deciding it was maybe okay he climbed into his lap and started nuzzling his chest and neck.
The wolf was making an almost-purring sound as it wiggled in Donovan's arms.
He'd honestly wanted to snuggle with his brother since the first time he knew it was him but that would have probably gotten him neutered.

Several long minutes later Teller's form was wavering, signalling that he would soon be back in human form.

He wasn't sure what his brother was going to do but he sat there with his arms open waiting for Teller to come over to him. It took a little bit but when he felt his brother in his arms he wrapped them around the wolf. His fur was so soft and Vin just wanted to rub his hands all over him but he restrained himself. Vin slowly ran a hand down his back testing his brother and himself. It was really strange to be petting something, Vin had never even had a pet before so he wasn't exactly sure what to do. Not to mention the animal that he was petting currently was his brother that made it that much more awkward. Vin looked down at his brother and started to run his hands through Teller's fur with more intent, he was enjoying the silky feeling of it and soon his body was reacting more to this simple act.
The maid watched the two intently for a little bit to make sure there wasn't going to be a fight and when she was satisfied that everything was going to go well she got up off the floor and left the room.

Vin was unaware of everything else in the room besides his brother and him. He scratched him behind the ears some but then continued stroking Teller down his back. It seemed normal enough, like a little boy and mans best friend but Vin had to keep reminding himself that this was his brother and he was just helping him because of the full moon. "Hope this is ok" Vin said softly to his brother because he was still feeling rather out of place petting him.

Teller had enjoyed the petting immensely, his long tail wagging happily as it thumped against his brother's leg.
He'd never actually been pet like a normal dog.
His father never let anyone touch him that way even though most of the pack showed that kind of affection to each other regularly.
He always had to remain in wolf form and at his dad's side.
Now knowing what he'd missed all those years...it was amazing to finally have it!
Hearing Donovan's words he blinked open bright gold eyes unaware that his form was wavering as his wolf retreated to rest, leaving a tired Teller staring up at his brother with a slightly sloppy but big smile.

Leaning down again he nuzzled his brothers neck and licked a few times as his arms went around his neck in a hug.
"Yeah...feels amazing..." The were whispered quietly as he changed back to nuzzling.
I have a feeling he'd totally love a real pet dog of his own but Donovan might get jealous...
Tell didn't really care that his Donovan was naked, he was just loving the snuggles he was getting from his cold-blooded brother.

Before Vin realized it his brother was back to human form however his hand still caressed his back and it wasn't until his brother spoke that broke him of his petting. He quickly stopped his hands and relaxed them down at his sides, his brother continued to snuggle with him and that was even more awkward for him. His brother was naked on him and he was...naked! Both of them were sitting there on the floor naked together and cuddling. His first instinct was to shove his brother away from him but his mind told him that would be a bad idea. It would most likely start a fight or hurt someones feelings.

"I'm glad you liked it and that I could actually do something right for a change" he told Teller and finally let himself be a little comfortable as they sat there. Vin brought his arms up to hug his brother and cuddle him more to his body. The extra warmth from Teller was started to warm even his body that normally ran colder then a humans. With the extra heat he felt something else stirring and if Vin didn't stop this soon then his brother was going to flip out when Vin's dick was hard as a rock underneath him. "Um...Teller, I think we should get off the floor before we both fall asleep here and we catch a cold" Vin told his brother though it wasn't like he actually had ever caught a cold in his life and hoped that his brother would go for his little lie and get off his lap so he could stand. That and Vin really wanted to put on some clothes now before his brother noticed him getting excited over Teller's naked form.

Teller's eyes had closed as his sleepiness tried to lull him into darkness.
Donovan's voice brought him back just enough to slowly nod, soft hair brushing against his brother's shoulder before he carefully slid off his lap and got up.
Rubbing at his eyes the were tried to wake up more but his energy had been burned and it weighed him down.
Glancing sideways he noticed the bed and smiled, climbing in and quickly finding his way under the blankets.

The maid was back a moment later peaking inside.
She wasn't bothered by Donovan's nudity, she had just wanted to check on them and make sure both were okay.
Seeing Teller in her master's bed had her brows raising for a moment but then she noticed Donovan on the floor and smiled.
"A few other things I found out that might have your interest master."
She waited for him to come to the door in worry that she might wake the werewolf though Teller wasn't really asleep yet.

Whispering she spoke quickly as to not waste his time;
"I found another thing about weres that might explain his behavior.
If one is emaciated for over a month then their mentality starts to dwindle with their weight.
He looks to have gained at least a few pounds within these last two days and it seems like he's starting to understand things better.
If he is fed very well I think he will be back to the thought process of his normal age."
It was a surprising thought but there was quite a bit of information that solidified it online, hopefully it would work for Teller.

He was relived when his brother slid off his lap but it didn't help the fact that it made him grow harder. Vin's eyes tracked his brother's movement when he climbed into his bed, well that was another thing he hadn't expected but at least it looked like his brother was comfortable. He sighed lightly as he ran a hand through his hair, he was feeling really drained after everything and finally got up off the floor. He was about to walk over to the bed himself but stopped when his door opened. Vin looked at the maid with confusion and walked up to his door. Vin listened to her words and was thankful to her for doing the research that he couldn't. "Thank you very much. Why don't you get going to bed as well, it's been a long night" he told her and then carefully closed his bedroom door.

Now what to do was the question, he was fully awake now and there was nothing to do. His member was starting to cause him pain from all the excitement but it seemed depressing just going into the bathroom to relieve himself. Vin groaned to himself softly after running his hand over his face, that was the only thing that he could do right now that would help him sleep better. He looked over at his brother and stared at him for a little bit and then he turned to go to the bathroom. Might as well Vin thought to himself and walked into the bathroom, he figured that he could be quiet enough that he didn't bother to shut the bathroom door.

Teller watched his brother with mostly lidded eyes.
When his brother went to the door he nearly got out of bed to follow him but then realized he wasn't leaving.
The were's hearing didn't quite pick up what the maid said though he didn't really mind.
When she finally disappeared down the hallway Something in Teller's mind decided to click.
When his brother turned back to look at him he quickly closed his eyes, though why, he wasn't sure.

Hearing Donovan walk out of the room he swung his legs over the side of the bed and stood.
Sniffing lightly a smirk crawled across his face as he headed towards the bathroom, following his brother's excited scent.
Turning into the room he leaned against the door as he slowly pushed it closed with his back.
"Why don't you breed with her?"
Tell's voice was a bit deeper then normal, the full moon bringing out his true age for awhile.
Soft gold eyes found Donovan's, wanting to know if he'd guessed right.
Did he like the maid who worked for him?

Vin got everything set up for when he was done and turned around as he started to recall his brother's naked form. It was easy to come up with a fantasy and have it play out rather nicely, part of his dream weaved itself into his daydream. His stroking become quicker and he was getting so close to that point, his breath was ragged now and he really wanted to hear his brothers voice calling out his name. But just as he came to that point Vin heard his brother's voice and he came rather hard. His skin glistened from the slight sweat he built up but his body was feeling so much better from the release.

When he opened his eyes he saw his brother standing in the bathroom, he recalled the words that he had heard and realized that they were actually spoken to him. Vin glared at his brother, not because he was actually mad but because he had let himself get too into his fantasy of taking his brother and came in front of his brother. Vin softened his stare and moved about the bathroom cleaning up his mess "I don't like the maid" he told Teller and then tossed the used tissues in the trash can. Vin turned to his brother "I don't like any girl for that matter" he said to him trying to hold back the lust in his voice since he wasn't able to let it out a few moments ago.

Vin walked up to his brother and moved him aside a little bit so that he could get out of the bathroom "Why are you so intent on talking about my mate or taking the maid?" He questioned and then moved to the side of his bed where his boxers had fallen off "I thought you were sleeping" Vin commented and slipped back into his boxers. He could feel every fiber of the fabric as it slid along his legs and then rested on his hips. Vin sat heavily on his bed but didn't move any further then that. "What about you? You keep asking about someone I like, do you have anyone special to you?" Maybe if he turned it back on his brother that it would derail him off Vin's love interest but after asking the question he felt like he didn't want to know. Maybe his brother did have someone he loved and then where would that leave him.

Teller's eyes widened slightly as he watched his brother's release.
A small amount of heat pulsed between his legs in question if he wanted to do the same but Tell quickly pushed the feelings away.
He hadn't come into the bathroom for a jerk-off orgy.
Scooting aside when motioned too he quickly followed Donovan back to his room, worry and confusion etched on his face.
"I-It's just that since I met you you seem...flustered? Like you want to breed but you're forcing yourself to stay away from the person you want emotionally."
Tell really wanted his answer but Donovan quickly turned the question back on him, bringing back several memories that he'd forgotten about within the past few days.

Taking a step back he ran his fingers through his hair a moment before grinning a bit stupidly.
"Y-yeah...a pup back at my old pack...
I was to be her mate in three months time but when father was killed..."
He rolled his shoulders feeling a bit awkward.
"When I left she said she'd come find me...I guess I can only hope that I'm what she wanted, enough to leave the pack for me."
Looking back up at his brother he tried a faint smile, having a feeling that the question had been turned around on him on purpose.

"Oh um...do you want me to go back down to my room?" His sentence faded as a big yawn was hidden behind his right hand.

Vin was kicking himself for letting his thoughts be read on his face but was glad that his brother backed off of him for the time being. He was a little interested in if his brother had a love interest but when his question was answered he felt a bit defeated. So there was someone for his brother and now he would have to back off. Vin would not take someone away from the person they love just so that he could feel good and this way Teller could have a family with someone, something he would be able to have if Vin kept Teller for himself.

"Well I'm glad that you have someone that you can have a life and a family with" he said as he got up from the bed and fixed the blankets since they had been thoroughly mess up from Teller's go at them earlier. "As for me I'm staying away because I want that person to be happy and if they were with me they couldn't be happy" he finally admitted to his brother not to mention the fact that he admitted to liking someone. After fixing the blankets he looked at his brother over his shoulder "It's late and I don't mind if you want to sleep in my bed instead of going back downstairs" he told Teller and then climbed back into but stay on one side of the bed just in case Teller was going to lay down with him.

Teller raised a brow at his brother's confession.
It was surprising, to say the least, that a vampire wanted someone elses happiness over their own.
Tell actually felt bad for Donovan. He knew if a vampire wanted something they just took it, I mean, who would be able to stop them besides maybe another vampire?
Stepping forward he carefully got into bed, moving over to Donovan and snuggling up against him with a quiet growling purr.
"Does the person even know you like them?
It must be hard to win your affections, if they don't even known then it's not really fair to them to decide?"
Shifting a bit he flopped his head down on the pillow only a few inches away from Donovan's head on the same pillow.
"You seem...afraid."
Sure calling a vamp that wasn't healthy but it sounded like the truth so he went with it.

A slow grin spread across his face before he yawned quietly and started closing his eyes.
"Maybe that person likes you also...you never know until you try."
His voice was slowly becoming whispers, then on his last sentence he drifted off to sleep.
Teller really wanted to be in his brother's arms, the full moon effect still messing with him a little but he knew he'd gotten more than enough attention earlier to satiate his wolf.

Vin was happy when his brother crawled into bed with him and he closed his eyes to get some sleep but they shot right back open when he felt Teller snuggle up to him. That didn't help any as his member started to react to the touch of his brother, he had to take a deep breath to keep himself under control. This was started to become annoying at how fast his body reacted to his brothers but he just pulled the blanket tighter to himself and ignored it. His ears were trained on his brother's voice and he spoke the truth. How Vin wanted to tell the person that he liked how he felt but now there was no way that he was going to. He was just glad that Teller hadn't realized that it was him who Vin wanted and he could play it off.

He opened his eyes to look at his brother and was about ready to answer his question but noticed that he drifted off. "I wish you words were true brother but even if that were the case I am afraid to tell them...for good reason..." he told Teller though he wasn't sure if he could hear him or not because it looked like he was already fully sleeping. He braced himself up on an elbow and kissed his brother's forehead and then pulled why did I just do that? He thought to himself as the smile on his face faded "Goodnight brother" Vin said softly and then turned on his other side to face his balcony doors.

In the morning no maids came to his room and that made Vin curious. They always came in and opened the curtains then left but as he opened his eyes he found that the curtains were already open. He squinted his eyes a little bit as the sun hit his face making his eyes water some. Vin pulled the blankets from his body and swung his legs over the bed so he was sitting on the edge. He stretched his body yawing slightly, he was a little sluggish and couldn't understand why. He sat there staring out his balcony doors trying to wake up more, what was the plan for today? There was something that he needed to do but he just couldn't remember it. He wasn't going to go to school he knew that much and there was another banquet or something coming up soon but there was something missing that he needed to do.

Teller awoke a few moments after Donovan moved.
The pressure of the mattress lifting from the loss of weight.
Sitting up sleepily he flopped back down right away as the room spun around.
With a groan he tries again, shaking his head and flopping to the side this time into the cool spot Donovan had been resting.
"Mmmmmm..."
Stretching Tell finally blinked his eyes back open to look over at his brother.
"That was a niceeeee sleep..."
His voice had heightened a bit and his features gone back to his previously immature self.
The moon had brought out how he really is but he needed more food to bring back his old mentality permanently.

Sitting up for the fourth time he finally managed to stay upright and grinned.
"We are going out today?"
He hoped he was allowed to come with Donovan.
The guy did say he had to go pick out his collar from that special place though it still didn't sit well with him, he wouldn't argue.

Staring at his brother a little more closely Tell frowned and got up, walking over to the other and glancing up at his face.
"Is something wrong? You seem upset about something."

He yawned into the back of his hand about to get up from the bed when he heard the voice. Vin's breath caught in his throat and he almost coughed. He turned his head to look at Teller over his shoulder and last night came back to the forefront of his brain. He quickly got up from the bed and turned to his brother "Oh yes. The store" he said and left his brother on the bed to go into his closet. He ran his hands through a few clothing options and picked out a relaxed power suit, that should do for today. It was still nice enough for his status but it was a comfortable outfit. He grabbed a pair of shoes from the bottom of the closet and then walked back out into the main room.

Vin set his clothes at the bottom of his bed and he glanced at his brother "You'll need something to wear huh?" He questioned but turned to go back into his closet. He had a few things that Teller probably wouldn't mind wearing but from the look of their body types as of now he wasn't sure how the clothes would fit him. Vin picked something out anyways though it was his more simple clothing which he figured Teller would like. "I'm not sure how these jeans will fit you but the shirt should be comfortable and the shoes might be a little ify. Try them on and see what you think" Vin started to tell Teller as he came back out of the closet and set the clothes next to Teller.

"We'll go down to the kitchen when you are done getting ready and get you a good breakfast" Vin explained as he dressed in his outfit of the day and then slipped on his socks and shoes. He would have to find something to do with his hair and he tested out the length by running a through it. "I think I'll get a hair cut while we are out too. What about you? Is there anything else you need?" Vin turned around to face his brother once he was done dressing.

Teller nodded to the question of needing something to wear.
He'd left what little he had when he ran off the other day and considering Michael was around he didn't really wanna go back for it.
When Donovan came out of the closet with some clothes Tell scooted over to that side of the bed and grabbed the pants.
He couldn't help but sniff them, chuckling lightly at the scent.
They smelled just like Vin.
Standing up on the bed he stepped into the pants and after messing with the button for a minute got annoyed and just grabbed the shirt, pulling that over his head.
Hopping down a moment later he slid on the shoes and nodded.
The only problem was that his pants were falling down without the button and zipper pulled up.

Raising his brows Teller looked up at his brother and shook his head quickly
"I like your hair like that cause I can do this..."
Reaching up slightly he ran his fingers through the soft strands, grinning at the feeling.
It was just the right length to enjoy mussing it up a bit.
"There is nothing else I need I think...is my hair too long?"
He had no idea how he looked, sure he looked in the mirror once in awhile but he didn't really do it to check his hair.
It had grown quite a bit in the month he'd been gone reaching down past his shoulders even when curled.

Vin watched his brother intently and chuckled softly to himself, there were still a few things he would have to teach his brother though most of it was just repetition. "Well then maybe I'll keep it this length for a bit longer" he said as his eyes almost closed from his brother running his fingers through his hair. He coughed into his hand just to get the awkwardness to go away and looked his brother over. "The pants need to be buttoned for them to work right" he said softly and walked behind his brother. The only way he knew how to button pants was from putting them on himself. Vin reached around his brothers waist and froze. His brother was really skinny but it still felt weird to put his arms around him from behind. He quickly cleared his throat and then buttoned the pants. Once that was taken care of he zipped them up and then sidestepped away from his brother. "There, now they look good on you" he said giving his brother a smile and felt his cheeks heat up a little bit. At that he quickly turned away from him and walked over to the door.
"Huh. Oh, your hair...looks nice. If you like it long then keep it that way though if it ever gets to be a pain I'm sure we can get it trimmed" Vin told him and then opened the bedroom door "How about some breakfast?"

Teller's heart stumbled a little when his brother moved behind him, his arms brushing against his own.
Without realizing it he was holding his breath, his body leaning back against Donovan's a bit more then necessary.
When the other finished with his pants and headed for the door Teller released his breath and quickly nodded, wishing away the blush he felt burning his cheeks.
Why was he blushing with his brother??
Turning he quickly ran out into the hall and down the stairs, running past his brother to slide into a chair at the dining room table.
It was fairly large, probably for parties and other gatherings.
There was a large spread of food out and Teller quickly piled a plate high.
The maid in charge of the breakfast who had also done the research last night was grinning when Donovan came into the room.

She'd made as much as she thought he could eat and the boy wasn't letting her down.
Within minutes he was on a second huge plate, eventually inhaling five full plates and only leaving a few pieces of fruit behind out of a buffet of at least fifteen eggs, ten pieces of bacon, a full bowl of fruits and twenty sausage links.
Needless to say Teller should be growing up and growing up quickly if he continued to get fed so well.

It never ceased to amazing him how his brother acted, he slowly walked down the stairs and noticed that his brother had darted into the dinner room. He sniffed the air a little and realized that there was food made, Vin smiled a little bit but walked into the kitchen like he always did and walked over to the fridge. He stood there staring into the fridge for a little bit, the thing always seemed to be stocked with meals for him and never even asked where the blood came from but then again he didn't really care. Vin grabbed a bottle out of the fridge and walked over to the microwave. From the sound of it his brother was enjoying himself but that was good. It actually gave the cooks something to do besides wait for his mother to throw another party, which that seemed to be quiet a bit away.

The microwave dinged at Vin and he pulled out his breakfast and quickly finished off the bottle then tossed it in the near by trash can. He made his way over to the dinning room and leaned against the door frame as he watched his brother with a smile on his face. Vin's eyes scanned the room and noticed the maid watching Teller just as intently as he had moments ago. However her eyes held a twinkle in them and that made Vin clench his jaw tightly shut. He knew that look all to well, the girls at school did it to him all the time when they asked him to go out with them no matter how many times he turned them down. It was the best he could do besides telling them that he didn't like girls or the fact that he was gay. Vin sighed softly to himself and crossed his arms over his chest "You almost ready to go?" He asked softly hoping to get his brother away from the maid as quickly as possible.