• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Twins? I think not...

About thirty minutes later Teller had his mother had finished speaking.
She retreated to her room to eat dinner and rest while Teller helped clean up.
Once that was done he ran up to his brother's room, knocking once before he slid inside.
It was rather hot in the big coat he wore so he just shrugged the thing off and climbed into bed, snuggling happily up to Donovan.
Their body temperatures were near opposites, were Teller was hot Donovan was always cool.
It felt really good especially with the added heat in the house right now, probably for the servants.
"Mmm, mom is amazing."
They hadn't talked to much about her, her questions mainly focusing on him and a few about his father.
He told her everything he could, not holding anything back.
By the time they'd finished speaking he'd finished the entire chicken and most of the sides.
Now his stomach was nice and full and all he wanted was to snuggle with his brother.

"Donovan...can we go to school tomorrow?"
Sure he would probably get harassed for being claimed by Donovan but honestly Teller didn't care.
He'd rather belong to his brother then anyone else.

He had finished his dinner and was now zoning out on some tv drama, Vin was still trying to work things out in his head. Mainly why he wanted to be so affectionate to his brother or better said, lustful towards his brother. But he was still coming up with nothing but the fact that he wanted to have his brother, wanted everything from his brother. Vin was so focused on thinking that he hadn't heard or seen his brother come in till the heat enveloped his side. He jumped slightly but then looked down at his brother, he was glad that Teller had enjoyed himself.

"I'm glad you like her" he commented and then flipped to a different channel, this time it was some sort of cooking show but that didn't interest him so he changed it once more. A game show came on, now that was at least slightly entertaining. "You can go to school when you want. I'm sure one of the drivers wouldn't mind taking you either" Vin said relaxing more with his brother next to him but part of his body had other plans. When will you stop he thought to himself in reference to his groin but that didn't help at all. "I might as well go to school too. It's not good for the student council prez to be gone so long" he said absentmindedly since that's all his brain would allow besides the dirty thoughts that ran a muck.

Tell sat up quickly with surprise on his face along with a huge smile.
"Your school president?! Wow!!"
He'd heard of treasurer, president, vice president, and the like but never knew his brother was one of them!
"That's so cool!"
His eyes closed for a moment, seemingly not of his own accord before opening a few seconds later.
The bright gold had dimmed slightly but understanding slowly came into view, then a knowing smirk.
"Nice to be back once again, Donovan."

It was Teller's true mentality.
The kid had eaten so much recently that his body had nearly been able to get rid of his childlike personality and bring back his normal persona.
With a cocky laugh he shifted to sit on his brother's chest, straddling him as he leaned forward, arms pressed into Donovan's pecs.
"Hmmm, you smell horny brother."
He would only go so far as to tease, in werewolves if a male tried to take another as a mate it was considered degradation to the most extreme.
He'd definitely fight if his brother tried to pin him and use his body any further then basic contact. He still definitely loved his snuggling, even with his older mind.

Vin was a little confused by his brother's words but he just let them go and was about to turn off the tv to get some sleep. If he actually planned to go to school tomorrow then he was going to need a lot of sleep. Vin shut the tv off just in time to feel his brother move to sit on him, he blinked up at his brother wondering what he was doing. He saw the understanding in his brother's eyes for once and that put Vin on edge a little bit. Having his brother on top of him was a little exciting but he wasn't sure that his brother fully understood why he was getting horny. "It's not the best idea for you to be on top of me like that" Vin told Teller trying to contain himself, though as each second ticked by it was getting harder not to grab him and hold him in place. Not to mention that his brother was already naked so it was making things so much easier for him.

Teller chuckled and sat back, rolling his shoulders nonchalantly.
"I don't suggest trying anything, Vin.
Werewolves are extremely viscous when mating, especially when it's forced between two males."
Well, he wasn't positive about females and males together, most had seemed violent but that was in wolf form since his pack had mainly stayed that way.
He had no idea about human form mating.
Though he did know the males in his pack were extremely aggressive when his father ever tried to claim dominance.

Leaning over slightly his expression softened as he stared at his twin.
"You're really handsome, why don't you have someone already?"
His fingers were slowly tracing along Donovan's collar bone.

Vin clenched his teeth so tightly together that he thought they were going to crack, was his brother seriously going to sit there on top of him and tell him not to do anything. He laid there and moved his arms so they were at his sides, he started to clench then as well. His brother had to be doing this on purpose, not to mention the finger playing with his collarbone. Just breath...just breath Vin told himself to keep from taking his brother right there or decking him for teasing. Just one little pop in the mouth would change his mind he thought but took a deep breath instead. "I told you before there is someone I like but they have someone else for them and I will not push my happiness on someone else who already is happy" Vin didn't like the fact that he had to repeat himself. His brother was started to push his buttons a little bit not to mention his dick was as hard as a rock.

Teller's eyes narrowed slowly watching each of his brother's reactions.
The clenched teeth...arms...
Moving back a bit he noticed the hardness press against his backside and mentally nodded.
Scooting forward again so that he didn't have that um...distraction, against his back Teller spoke again.
"I'm the one you like."
It wasn't even a question, it was written all over Donovan's body.

"I am not someone who can be taken by another male...I would hurt you, literally." Not to mention definitely destroy this bed...
Donovan would have to use quite a bit of strength to make him come close to submitting.
Teller gave a faint smile but then kept talking;
"I do not have anyone I love though, I was given a mate by my father but seeing as he is no longer in power she probably will not come.
There was no attachment between us..."

That was the last straw, his brother had no right to assume who he liked and didn't regardless of he got it right. Nor tell him what he can and can't handle, he was vampire and beat the hell out others for fun when he was younger. Vin swiftly brought his hands up to his brother's chest and shoved him lower on his body so that he could sit up. "You have no right to assume anything about me" he hissed at Teller and then pulled his legs to his chest to get them out from under Teller.

Vin really didn't want the feeling of his brother on top of him to go away but Teller had said it himself. It would never work out though he already knew that, hearing it was so much worse like he had thought. His chest hurt and he wanted to punch his brother's lights out but instead he shoved his brother once more before he got out of bed. "You know what, take the bed. I'm not tired" he hissed at Teller and then walked over to his balcony flinging open the doors. In less then a second of the doors being open he was out the doors and jumped down the balcony to stroll towards the small woods in the back of the mansion.

Teller was expecting much more then just the shoves he got.
It was obvious he had gotten the guess right, it wasn't hard to guess...
When Donovan ran out on the balcony Teller laid down in his bed. He had intended to sleep but when he heard the other jump down to the grass his instincts took over.
He might not be Donovan's mate but he was his brother...and pet.

Shifting he calmly sauntered onto the balcony, hopping over the railing to land in the soft grass.
Looking up he easily located Vin near the woods and tromped over to him.
Even with the other being upset at him he was still a physical creature and couldn't help but nuzzle against his legs.
He didn't want Donovan upset, maybe he could find him a beautiful male vampire to be his mate.
After a minute he ran ahead, bounding over a large log and splashing into a small stream.
Oooo, stream!
Even with his older persona he still couldn't help it...
Teller splashed at the water, his paws sending it flying in all directions.
Noticing Donovan close by he bolted over and headbutted him right into the cool water, then pounced.

The night stroll was helping Vin to calm down some but his chest still hurt, he still wanted to be with his brother but being that close to him was getting to be too much. He didn't want to constantly be around him and be reminded that he couldn't have his brother. Vin knew it wasn't a possibility to be with his brother but Teller didn't have to say it like that.

He hadn't been expecting his brother to come up to him actually he had been wanting for Teller to leave him alone but he just stared at his brother. A small smile came to his face when he saw his brother playing in the stream but when he was shoved into the water that was the last of it. "Are you always like this. I could handle it when you needed help but now it's just too much. I could handle being around you because I wanted to get to know my brother but when you start assuming things about me that hits the limit. Now I want to be alone and you are acting like this, that's pushing it" Vin hissed as he got to his feet and rung some of the water from his clothes.

Could this night get any worse. His body was on fire and his brother was still bugging him. He wanted so bad to just be alone or maybe kill something. "If you cared anything you would leave me alone" Vin flung an arm out at his brother and then turned to walk away from him. His stroll turned into a full out run. Vin wanted to get as far away from that house and his brother as quickly as he could. Maybe he would go stalk someone and kill them or something, he wasn't really sure exactly what he wanted to do. Vin's mind was so twisted right now that it was hard to think.

Teller had been trying to lighten the mood, not upset his brother further...but then he remembered they grew up differently.
What Teller thought was fun and what Donovan thought was fun were two different worlds.
When his brother started running Tell quickly followed...or at least tried too.
His paws were unfamiliar with the terrain and while he grew up in the forest it wasn't this one.
Within fifteen minutes of flat-out running he slowed, coming to a stop after twenty minutes.
His chest was heaving with panting breaths as he watched his brother disappear.
Turning he decided to give up and go back, maybe he could patch things up when Donovan returned.

The only problem?
After walking for an hour he still couldn't find the house...
Mmph.
Another three hours of sauntering and Teller couldn't help but pass out by a large riverbank.
He'd taken a drink and caught a small rabbit for dinner but it wasn't much.

By the time the sun started peaking over the horizon he was awake again but still just as lost.
He hadn't paid attention to the sun when he was at Donovan's house so he couldn't even track it back.
Deciding on his last resort, hoping it didn't attract the wrong kind of attention, he leaned his head back and let out a long lonely howl.
Hopefully Donovan was close enough to hear him...and actually wanted him back.

Vin hoped the back wall of the yard and strolled through an alleyway into the city. Maybe scaring the shit out of some people would help his mood to get better. He started to pick out a few people that would be easy but figured it would take to much energy to do it. Maybe he was going soft and just wanted to be left alone, Vin didn't care to do anything either. He wandered down a few more streets and something caught his eyes "What do we have hear?" "The great Donovin out for a stroll...no little pet with you" those voices were all to familiar. Vin looked around and saw a few people gathering in front of him and with a glance backwards there were two more. "Like I would need a mutt to take you guys out" Vin hissed and started to back up a little bit, maybe he could vault over them and walk the roof tops.

"Are you sure about that Vinny" that one voice was different then the rest, it held almost the same sickening tone that Vin's usually did. Which meant that was a certain vampire. "Do you really think that you can use my own mind tricks against me Michael?" Vin bared his teeth at the approaching vampire. This was not the quiet evening he had planned.

It had taken hours but Vin had finally escaped Michael and his band of vampires, though it was not unscathed. Vin dragged his bleeding body back to his house but this time he just walked up the driveway and to the front door. The sun was already coming up and he knew that he wasn't going to make it to school today "Oh well" he mentioned to himself and turned to go in the house. Brows knitting together at the howl and his brain immediately thought it was his brother. "Doubt that, or maybe he's hunting something" Vin thought out loud and walked into the house. He was in too much pain and lost too much blood to really care at the moment. "Master Donovin!" He heard the moment he got in the house, Vin hadn't even gotten to close the door before a round of high pitched squeals rose from a couple of maids.

The maids quickly rushed Donovan into his room, propping him up on the towels as several others came in to start cleaning wounds and bandaging other places.
It took then about twenty minutes to get him all taken care of and four warm bottles of blood next to his bed on the nightstand.
The younger maid who obviously had a crush on Teller stayed behind just inside the door, her eyes focusing outside the double doors in case Donovan needed anything.

After wracking his brain for hours Teller finally managed to figure out his way back to town.
Sneaking through the alleys he found his school but obviously couldn't attend as a dirty wolf or a nude human.
With a gruff huff he bounded past the school near the forest that encased it's back half by the football stadium and headed further north making a quick mental note that that was the sun's direction to find Donovan's.
When his paws finally stopped outside of the large home Tell hesitated.
It was starting to get dark already and he wasn't sure if his brother even wanted to see him again.

Pacing the front yard for several minutes he decided to leap up onto his balcony, just to check.
He'd smelled blood and while that was normal around vampires he couldn't help feeling something was off.
Shaking off some of the mud and dirt caked to his fur Tell quickly jumped up, nearly staggering when he saw his brother's battered form.
In a blur Teller was back in his human form and stumbling over to him, jumping on the bed, his eyes wide with shock.
"D-Donovan?! What happened????"
Tell was still naked but there was enough dirt on him to basically be considered covered.
Yeah...his wolf kinda liked rolling in stuff outside.

The young maid's face turned red at the sight of Teller naked but she quickly went over to him, making sure he wasn't hurt before backing off and letting the two interact.

He was a bit relieved when the maids carried him up to his room though it was a little rough because they weren't exactly strong enough but they had finally gotten him to his room and in bed. "Ow" he called out as they started to fix him up and was glad when they were gone. He closed his eyes to rest a little bit but the blood they had placed near him smelled so good. Vin just didn't have the strength to drink it at the moment. He was aware that there was a maid in the room but let it go. It wasn't like the girl was going to do anything to him and if she wondered anything about him, Vin was sure that she would ask.

"OUCH!" Vin called out when something jumped onto him and he started to couch. Bits of blood stained his lips and that being the only moisture that were on his lips. They were so dry that a human would have thought that he was dehydrated. "Tell..." he called out in a horse tone "Could you not...sit...on...me" he bit out the words from his throat being dry, Vin swallowed as much saliva as he could and focused his eyes on his brother "I was jumped...I'll be fine" he told him though he hated to let his brother see him like this. Vin tried to be strong around everyone, he didn't need anyone's help on anything.

Teller's heart dropped at the thought of what had happened.
He hadn't been able to keep up! If only he had been faster!!
Growling quietly he scooted off his brother and grabbed a spare rag one of the maids had obviously left behind.
Scrubbing his wrist until it was nearly raw he then tossed the rag and tore his skin open with his teeth, making sure to do enough damage so that it wouldn't close anytime soon.
Then he shoved his wrist into his brother's mouth after scooting behind him just enough to prop the pillows up.
He knew he needed to be sitting up mostly to swallow, hopefully this would be enough.

"I know you don't like me but please just drink.
It's better then that human crap and will work twice as fast."
He'd probably have to eat a ton and sleep once his brother finished but that wasn't important right now.
He just waited Donovan to stop hurting...
"Please don't fight it. I can't stand to see you hurt."

He was thankful when Teller wasn't sitting on him anymore and it was easier for him to breath however he wasn't expecting for his brother to shove his bloody wrist in his face. Vin clenched his teeth shut before he just latched onto his brother. "You have no...idea what...you are doing?" Vin told Teller though clenched teeth and shallow breath. He really wanted to drink the blood in front of him and with each second it was getting harder to resist. "Teller...I take your blood...I take you" that was the best way that he could put it with the state that he was in.

Vin's eyes were focused on Teller's wrist and he carefully licked his lips, his mouth was salivating and it smelled so go. His mind remembered how his brother's blood had tasted that one time and he really wanted more. Vin let his tongue slide out and over Teller's wrist and then he quickly pulled back Defiantly better then anything I've ever had he thought to himself.

Teller held back a laugh at his brother's words.
He wasn't afraid of him 'taking' him in the least.
He wasn't joking when he said he was a nearly impossible mate with.
"Right right, in your condition you won't have much use for your 'stuff'."
Using his free hand he slipped a clawed finger through his lips and managed to pry Donovan's jaw apart just enough to put his wrist further in.
"If you want to try and 'take me' then I suggest you drink and heal first.
I would tear you apart at the moment."
He wasn't just making a jab at him, it was the truth.
If Donovan wanted to try anything with him and not get even more hurt he needed his wounds to heal.
Well, if he drank from Teller they probably would be gone in a matter of minutes.

Vin was about to object but by that time Teller's wrist was already in his mouth and his instinct kicked in. He latched onto the bloody wrist and began to drink. It tasted like heaven to him and he took more and more. His eyes shone a bright red from the blood and he could feel himself getting energized and the feeling of being healthy once more came to him. Reaching that point his body started to work for him, his fangs released a toxin that would make any normal human complacent to Vin's will unlike the normal poison to kill his victim. Though depending on a vampires mood it could change and right now Vin wanted his brother so bad that his body was pumping out pheromones every few seconds.

His strength returned full force now and Vin's eyes shot open to stare at his brother. There was one thing on his mind now and he was going to get it one way or another. He detached himself from Teller's wrist and grabbed his brother. "I warned you" the words came out lustful and sickening. Even their mother would know to back off because Vin was not himself, his eyes had intent and he was going to get what he wanted. His brother was already naked and all he had to do was unbutton his pants. Which that was an easy task to complete and now he gripped his brothers arms pulling him onto the bed and underneath Vin. His other hand was rubbing down Teller's side till it was upon Teller's member, Vin licked his lips as his body became more excited.

The lust in Donovan's voice wasn't lost on Teller but when he tried to get away his body wouldn't obey.
He felt sluggish and hesitant...?
"What...did you...do?" The were growled out as he was pulled underneath his brother.
He could easily feel the others' length against him and the second Donovan's fingers wrapped around his length he let out a loud snarl.
Tell knew he had been stronger before giving his blood but he forgot the main warning his father had given him about the blood suckers.
They could inject poison or another type of toxin.
He hadn't expected his brother to do either but evidently he'd been mistaken.

Teller growled again and tried to force himself up.
He got partially onto his hands and knees but dropped seconds later with a grumble of annoyance.
The bed was starting to get covered in dirt from his run in the woods but as he struggled it was coming off faster leaving mostly-clean bare skin beneath Donovan.

"Don't be stupidddd..." The last word was a growling hiss as Tell tried his best to deter what was about to come.

Vin loved the feeling of his brother underneath him, the warmth and the strength that his brother had was incredible. If he hadn't used his toxin his brother probably would have out powered him but he was glad at this moment that he was a vampire. "I warned you" Vin told him once more through his teeth as he began to work his brother's body, he wanted him just as lustful as he was and then started to move to prepare Teller's body to take him. He wasn't about to hurt his brother but wanted him to enjoy it as much as Vin was going to. His brother's body sucked his fingers in like it was craving it, maybe his brother was forcing himself not to do anything just like Vin had. But that thought was lost when he couldn't hold back anymore. He knew no matter how much he prepared his brother's body that it was going to hurt at least for a little bit since it was his first time, or that's what his body felt like. Vin positioned himself at his brother's entrance and started to push himself into the tight hold. Just as the tip went into his brother it was already too much for Vin, he felt like he was going to release but he bared his teeth down and pushed further in. He wanted to hold this out for a while before he released and enjoy his brother's body, he knew that there probably wouldn't be another chance like this.

Back