Twins? I think not...

Michael's eyes narrowed on Vin, then went to Teller.
It was still extremely odd for him to have a pet, let alone a wolf.
To think the were hating vampire would even touch a mutt without trying to snap its neck.
And the other kid...they looked nearly identical but his actions were completely different.
Instead of bowing to Donovan he just stood tall, hell, his shoulders were even straight, head held high.

Glancing back up at Donovan he raised a brow and nodded slightly but wasn't done yet.
"So...I assume he's going to get a collar?
You know the rules. If you claim a pet it has to have a collar and tag by the end of two days or another has free claim, no matter of status."
That was the law of the city set forth by the strongest vampires that stayed in the shadows.

Teller's browns furrowed as he glanced up at Donovan.
He had meant pet as a joke to get him out of that situation but there was no way he wanted to belong to Michael!

"Unless you don't really want him...then I'd be glad to take him off your hands, he's pretty cute and a bit clueless."
He gave Tell a playful grin but the were hissed quietly seeing the hint of fang in the smile.

Vin took a slow deep breath trying to contain his hatred at the moment, he knew the rules better then anyone and for Michael to stand that and recite them to him just fueled his anger more "I know the rules, my ancestors wrote them" Vin hissed softly to the other vampire and two in the group seemed to step back some. They probably didn't want to be in the line of fire when it came to Donovin. "It's been four hours since I claimed him. I still have plenty of time so don't get any cute ideas Michael, now scram before you really piss me off" Vin snapped at him and one of the vampires already and started to walk away. However Michael stayed staring Vin down, he was not liking how this was turning out.

At this point Vin didn't care what his mother thought about him making Teller move in with him, if Vin had to drag Teller kicking, screaming and biting to his house he was going to do it. "Let's go" he hissed in Teller's direction and then turned to him grabbing his brother's shoulders and pushed his way through the group of vampires. He was not going to take any of this right now, Vin was going to get Teller home and let him know the ground rules. Vin would protect his brother at all costs now.

Teller's eyes glanced up at Michael as he was moved away.
The vampire smirked back at him, fangs fully extended sending a shiver down his spine.
He didn't want a collar in the least but he definitely didn't want to be stuck with Michael.
They were heading in the opposite direction of his home and once they got around the corner Tell ran ahead a few feet, then turned on Donovan, his childish demeanor suddenly gone.
Putting his hands on his hips Tell straightened his back and chewed his bottom lip a moment before speaking;
"I didn't mean to be your pet literally..."
Lifting up his hand he ran his fingers awkwardly through his messy blond curls with a sigh.
"I'm gonna go home for now, I need to think."

He could just go around the other street and then follow it that way.
Like Donovan said, he was going to be safe until tomorrow...though that look on Michael's face was still a bit disheartening.
Eying the food in his brother's hand he wondered if he'd let him take it.
His eyes couldn't really stay away from the container, already wanting to eat again.

His mind in yet another whirl of concern for his brother and making sure that they were followed made him unaware of other things around him. He blinked his eyes at his brother when he ran ahead of him and sighed heavily. Almost like he was about to fall over and as exhausted as he was he had to explain things to his brother. "Look, the moment you told that first group that I had made you my pet made things the way they are. But that was probably the only lie they would have believed, I'm sorry that it had repercussions but that's how things are now" Vin walked over to his brother hoping that he wouldn't run from him "There are rules that I must follow and to make sure that you aren't shredded to pieces or worse I went along with it. I was hoping that no one else would find out till we could sort through things but I was wrong" Vin placed a hand on Teller's shoulder and turned him back to face the direction of his house "Now we need to get you back to my place where you are safe cause I'm more then positive that Michael will be hunting you now and waiting for his chance to take you away from him. He loves nothing more then taking what I have, it's been that way for as long as I can remember. I am usually able to stop him but it seems like this time he might try to fight a little harder. You can not go back to that apartment" Vin kept talking hoping to distract his brother enough with words to get him back to his place before he realized what was going on. That and he wasn't going to take no for an answer from his brother now.

Lost in thought Teller let his brother move him several yards before he realized what Donovan had said.
He could understand Michael coming after him but he could probably handle one vampire since his stomach was full and there was extra food.
Abruptly putting on the breaks he dug his old dirty shoes into the ground before turning on his brother.
The carefree kid from before was pushed back and his wolf was looking out through his eyes now.
"That is my home! It might be nothing to you but that's where I belong!"
"Besides! The 'rules'..." He snarled the word Rule and then quickly continued, his hair raising slightly like his wolf's hackles might.
"Said that I had two days! If that vampire comes after me then I'll just kill him. I'm not starving now and I'm not helpless!"
Yes he liked his brother, or was trying to like him, but he hated when it was insinuated that he wasn't strong enough on his own.
Lifting his arm he poked Donovan in the chest twice;
"I can protect myself."

Not waiting for a response he turned and bolted down the sidewalk, intent on taking a right and heading straight for his apartment.
It was taking all of Teller's control to not shift into his wolf form or at least drop down to run on all fours but there were too many humans out, it would be a disaster.

He had to take a step back when his brother turned on him, the way the kid had acting before made it seem like he was just a carefree pup but now with that fire in his eyes Vin wanted nothing more then to get him home behind closed doors. Every word hit his ears like symbols crashing together and realized that his words were harsher then he meant them to be. "Teller..." he started out but his brother was already gone at that point. "Hmph...think you can protect yourself. You almost got yourself killed facing me" he commented out loud. His eyes were still fixed on the path that his brother had taken, Vin hoped that Teller would just turn around and come back. He wished that his brother would let him protect him or at the very least put the collar on him. It wasn't like he had to wear the thing all the time.

With a heavy sigh he ran a hand through his hair and finished walking the two blocks to his home. Maybe he was taking things a little too far too fast. Once inside the house he heard nothing but silence at usually he would enjoy it but right now it was just as harsh on his ears as his brothers words were. "Welcome home master" Vin heard someone say as he walked further into the house "Where's your guest?" Someone inquired and he shrugged his shoulders "Probably never coming back" he mentioned softly as he headed towards his bedroom. Some sleep before school tomorrow would probably be a good idea "Would you like for me to bring a snack up for you later?" The same maid inquired and he shook his head "No thank you. I'm just going to bed. Hold all calls please, I don't want to be disturb" Vin said as a last stop before disappearing into his room.

Teller made it back to his apartment without any issue.
He didn't see any of the vampires following him and figured he was fine.
After a long shower Tell shifted and shook off him the shower, then shifted back and pulled on a pair of boxers before heading into the living room.
Looking around his brow furrowed.
It's odd, the rooms actually seemed smaller without his brother there...and colder.
Shaking his head Tell looked around for the leftover food but then realized he'd ran away.
With a quiet sigh he was about to shift and curl up for a night of sleep when a knock on the door caught his attention.

"Donovan?" His voice sounded excited but confused as he quickly walked to the door and swung it open, a small smile having barely formed on his face...abruptly fell away.

Michael stood on the other side and instantly Teller was in his wolf form.
But, he stayed inside. The pup knew some vampires had to be invited in, at least the weaker ones.
The stronger ones manage to break that rule...which reminded him, he hadn't technically invited Donovan in...
Bristling his hackles up Teller snorted, a silent question on what the hell Michael was doing here as a low steady growl started up in his chest.

Michael knelt down, arms crossed over his knees as he grinned.
"You are getting cuter everytime I see you. No wonder he took you, your puppy is adorable."

Tell snapped a snarl at him but Michael just chuckled and winked.
He knew he was pissing off the others' wolf and that's what he was trying to do...get him outside the door.

Inside his room he leaned against his door "What the hell was I thinking?" He murmured to himself not moving from his spot. Not to mention he was mentally beating himself up, he was trying to figure out just when the moment was that he went soft. What did he care if that mutt wanted to get caught by someone else? He couldn't even handle a fight with his own brother, maybe he was better off dead. But even thinking that Vin didn't believe it. He pushed from the door and walked over to his bed but turned to face the giant garden windows to the east of his room. He stared out at the darkened sky and the stars above.

It seemed so peaceful outside but inside his head it was a disaster. What was he supposed to do now? Did Vin have more of his father in him then he thought, was this something a packmate would do or was Vin just over thinking everything. He turned from his windows after closing off the world from his bedroom and laid down. Face down in his pillow with his comforter over his head. He would just shut everyone and thing out of his mind till morning, everything could wait a few hours while he recharged.

After nearly an hour of taunting Teller's wolf finally slipped up.
Stepping just beyond the barrier with his front left paw.
Instantly Michael had him and yanked him out of the apartment, throwing the wolf nearly to the street.
"I guess he forgot to mention that those rules were more...guidelines.
Of course the collar thing was true.
If I get this..." He swung a nice black and silver collar around his index finger. "Around your neck, you're mine."
It was only 'in good sport' that a vampire got two days to collar their pets.
Since you couldn't officially tell who really claimed stake on the pet first it was just a formality and word of mouth.

Tell's eyes widened at this new bit of information.
He knew he had to run but his wolf snarled disobediently.
It didn't run! Running was for weak pups and it knew it had alpha blood.
When his vision finally focused back on Michael, or where Michael had been standing, the vampire was gone.
Turning abruptly he tried to find where he had vanished to when he suddenly came out of nowhere, the collar already half around his neck.

Letting out a started yelp Tell's wolf backstepped and ducked just in time to move out of the collar but for the next fortyfive minutes that was the only thing he could do.
Everytime he went in for an attack Michael would vanish.
Every once in awhile he got in a bite aiming for the hand holding the item and did some serious damage but besides that he was just getting worn out.
Ten minutes later an exhausted Teller stood panting and covered in dirt at the far end of the building.
His blond hair was a mess and there were several cuts everywhere, though those were mostly healed already and just scarring over now.
His wolf had run out of energy and retreated angrily leaving the kid there to fend off a not-even-slightly winded vampire.

Around five minutes ago though a new person happened across the scene.
It wasn't a vampire but she was a kid from Donovan's school.
Her eyes grew wide when she saw the new gang leader from the public school nearly ready to faceplant into the dirt.
Then turning her gaze she saw Michael and grinned, quickly getting out her phone.
She sent a text to Donovan as fast as her polished fake nails could type;
"That new kid is nearly on his knees! Michael got some seriously awesome revenge!"

Lifting the phone up she focused it in on Teller and took a shot, sending it with the text.

Vin was nearly asleep when he heard his phone buzz, damn he had forgotten to shut that stupid thing off. I'm not going to check it, not going to he practically chanted to himself but even thinking that he was getting up off his bed and over to his desk. Vin picked up the phone and looked at the phone number. A girl that was odd. He figured it would be Oliver wondering where the hell he had been today. He let his eyes focus on the screen for a minute and then finally opened the text. His eyes almost bugged out of his head and he had dropped his phone. Vin was on his balcony railing in seconds but froze as the moon came into view. What the hell am I doing? Teller said he could handle himself, he didn't want my help Vin thought to himself.

His eyes wandered down to the lawn, it was a good thirty feet below him and would be nothing to him if he jumped. It felt like someone was pulling him from the balcony ledge and it was getting harder and harder for him to resist it. His heart heart even more that his brother was in trouble and he was just sitting here doing nothing. But his pride was forcing him to stay there, if the stupid dog didn't want his help then Vin wasn't going to help. Why should he change his ways just for that mongrel? He finally leaped from the balcony and was running at full speed.

Vin blinked a couple of times across the town just to make his travel faster, from that picture it didn't look like he had much time left before Michael claimed Teller. Just as he came to a skidding stop a block away from his brother he saw Michael walking over to him laughing like he had already won. Vin barred his teeth and hissed loud though he was still to far away from it to have any affect on the other vampire. He was positively seething, this was not over. Vin vaulted himself towards Michael and collided with the other stone like figure, sending him flying across the street.

He knew that this was going to cause so many problems for him and his mother but at this moment seeing his brother taken down by another vampire boiled his blood. Should have had that snack the maid offered me earlier he thought on a side note and then leaned over his brother in a protective manner and hissed towards Michael, fully barring his teeth and elongated eye teeth.

The girl's eyes were the first to go wide as heck.
She saw Donovan collide with Michael but had no idea where he'd come from!
It was just like one second he wasn't there, the next he was slamming Michael across the street.
Of course the hit didn't bother the other vampire that much but he also wasn't stupid.
The rage from Donovan could be felt for at least a block in each direction, if not two.
Deciding his life was more important, especially with his damaged right hand from that damned mutt he decided to make his retreat while he still could.

Once they were alone Tell finally moved though his legs were a bit shaky from the amount of exertion they'd had to endure.
His body felt like it weighed a ton but he just couldn't stand in one place.
Backing up a few steps he finally brought his eyes up to Donovan's and while there was clearly his earlier defiance shining through it was slowly becoming masked with hesitant guilt.
It was beyond obvious that he was extremely pissed at him and for once Teller knew he deserved his anger.
Biting his lower lip the young were forced himself to tilt his head, exposing his neck to the other.
It a werewolf community it meant submission, he wasn't exactly sure how Donovan would take the action but it was one of the strongest 'apologies' he knew how to convey.
Words hardly did anything in a werewolf pack, it was always actions.

The girl still stood there though she was hiding slightly around the corner.
She hadn't expected Donovan, of all people, to actually save the kid!
Another picture was snapped from her phone and quickly sent as a chainmail to most of the kids in their group at school.
Him protecting the rat from the public school was not going to go over too well.
Of course no one would dare laugh at Donovan or say something stupid to his face knowing his strength he was still going to have to explain.

Vin's muscles protrude in the shirt he was wearing, it was defiantly way too small for him now and he felt as if it was going to tear from his torso. Watching Michael retreat away from him he slowly backed away from Teller and stood straight, his breath was coming a little faster at this point but all in all he looked as he did every day. His face was stoic as he watched his brothers actions, he wasn't sure if Teller was going to yell at him for intruding on his fight or if everything was ok.

Vin's brows knitted together at Teller's act of revealing his neck, as a vampire that sparked him wanting to sink his teeth into his neck and just as his fangs had retreated they started to elongate once more and his mouth watered. What was his brother thinking? Vin hadn't had anything since this morning and he was just presenting his neck, he quickly adverted his eyes away from the temptation and placed a hand on Teller's shoulder "Are you alright?" He asked as softly as he could even though adrenaline rang throughout his body. Things seemed to be ok or the fact that they would be and then there was an almost silent click. Vin turned his head sharply seeing the girl a block away from them "You'll pay for that" he called loud enough to her and then turned back to his brother. "Let's get you inside" he told Teller and then grabbed his hand pulling Teller back into his own apartment. Afterwards Vin shut the door and locked it but continued to face the door, he wasn't sure what was going to happen now.

Tell noticed the fangs retreating, then when Donovan finally looked at him they instantly started coming back.
He wasn't familiar with how vampires acted but considering his next action was to set a hand on his shoulder and just if he was okay Tell had a feeling it wasn't from anger.
As he was tugged back to his apartment his mind thought it over silently.
Of course he was a bit embarrassed being naked again since his wolf coming out had shredded yet another outfit but once he stepped back inside and the door was shut and locked he understood.
Turning abruptly he eyed his brother with narrowed lids and a quizzical glance.
He might not be the brightest pup in the litter when it came to stuff besides wolves but he knew hunger when he saw it.
Thinking back to when he offered his neck Teller mentally confirmed it.

While feeding a vampire had never been on his to-do list...or really any other kind of list he'd ever think to write he did owe Donovan for saving him...again.
Stepping forward once he tilted his head again, offering his neck.
"I know you're hungry...and I owe you for saving me."
It was an offer of food for help, what wolves normally did though the food of choice made him extremely squeamish.
His wolf was berating him savagely, trying to come back out but it was too weak to force its way through.
The animal was infuriated that it, an alpha, was submitting to being fed on by a vampire.

The girl bolted as she was yelled at, quickly deleting the image though the damage was most likely already done...

He ran his tongue over his fangs for the second time, they were still there. Vin knew that he had to go home soon but he was worried about leaving his brother alone yet again. He wouldn't have the strength to come out and save him again if he didn't get something to eat soon. That and he was completely exhausted not to mention he was still unsure of how his brother felt towards him at the moment. Vin's brows knitted together at Teller's words and as he looked at him through the corner of his eyes he was confused even more "I appreciate the offer but you have no idea what that means" Vin finally shifted his body so he was completely face his brother but even his own words were lost on him. It wasn't fair that his brother was standing there like that with his neck presented to him.

Vin placed his hands on Teller's shoulders, he was gripping a bit hard but that was only because he was trying to contain himself from biting his own brother. The wolf had offered so why shouldn't he? Because it would lead to things that would make him hate me even more he thought to himself. Vin's eyes locked onto that sweet vain that he would sink his fangs into, it wasn't like he would kill his brother but Vin also wasn't one to hold back from touching and grouping the person he drank from. "I'm rather..." he started and licked his bottom lip then swallowed rather harshly "touchy when I drink" there he finally said it or said part of it. This was why he usually drank a pre-made bottle of blood, everything would have been fine if he was attracted to women but the fact was he wasn't. Most guys didn't go for that and women did nothing for him.

Tilting his head back to normal so he didn't get a kink Teller remained silent for a moment.
Touching didn't really bother him since wolves were physical animals but it probably did for Donovan, especially since he was male and his twin.
Another minute of thought and he grinned, turning and quickly walking into the kitchen.
Getting down one of the few cups he bought Tell quickly made his left index finger into a claw and ran it across his right wrist.
The blood started to pour instantly and it was definitely the only time Teller ever smiled after having a wound inflicted on himself.
His inner wolf quickly worked on healing the wound but by the time it had stopped bleeding it had done its job.
The cup was mostly full and he quickly brought it around to Donovan with a hesitant smile, offering it up like a glass of water.
"U-um...is this okay? This way you won't have to force yourself to do something awkward and you can still have food."
He thought he was pretty smart for figuring that out and his smile grew into a happy grin.
Then he realized he might taste bad for Donovan too, I mean, there weren't any werewolves in the city so obviously they didn't feed on them.
"Er, if it tastes bad you don't have to drink it. I can just pour it down the sink too..."

As it were werewolf blood was actually rather sweet and just a tiny bit musky. Almost like barbeque sauce and copper.
It was an odd combination but definitely a decently accurate description.

Vin was two seconds away from sinking his teeth into his neck but he quickly walked from his grip. That's when Vin's nails lengthened and he almost hissed from having his meal walk away from him. He felt his body lurch forward to go after Teller but he planted his feet as his eyes tracked Teller's movements into the kitchen. What is he doing? He thought to himself but watched as he got a glass out from the cabinet and then fill it with his own blood. Vin could smell it from here and when Teller walked back over to him he almost yanked the glass from his brother.

He steady his movements and looked at his brother "Sorry" he said softly and looked down at the cup filled with that sweet red liquid, and it was his brothers. He had already tasted it once before and his mind was remembering the feeling he got from it. "Um..." he wasn't sure how to put it but he wasn't sure if his brother wanted to see him drink this. However he was so hungry that his mind blanked as he stared at the cup and then he brought it to his lips. The full cup only lasted a few seconds before he swallowed almost all of it in one gulp and when it was gone he slowly took it from his lips, Vin was having a hard time not licking the glass clean. "Thank you"

His head was beginning to clear some and this time his fangs retreated and he was very thankful for that. Vin ran a hand across his lips and removed the excess from them and then looked at his brother "That probably grossed you out huh?" Vin wasn't really looking for an answer to that question but that was just something some told him at one point. There was only one person that new he was a vampire and he wasn't but that was a person Vin would protect for the rest of his life as well. "So anyways...things are going to be rather difficult now" and just like that Vin was back to business before anything else.

Teller was actually rather fascinated as he watched his brother first inspect the glass.
It seemed like he was hesitating, perhaps because he thought it was somehow odd to Tell?
When Donovan finally downed it he was a bit surprised, it vanished in seconds.
Maybe he should fill another one?
His gratitude was returned with a nod as Teller took the glass and leaned over the counter, rinsing out the remains in the sink before setting the cup down there.
At the others' question he chuckled slightly and turned to face him, shaking his head as his soft partially curly blond hair bounded around his shoulders.
"No it doesn't bother me much. My pack spilled blood often, especially during hunts."
He offered a smile though it slowly vanished when his brother got right back down to business.
As much as he wanted to argue Teller knew he would be ignored.
He'd been determined to stay in his small apartment and that had nearly gotten him claimed by Michael.

There really was no other choice even though his wolf hated being under someone elses protection.
He would need to get a collar soon as well...that REALLY didn't sit well with his wolf side.
Scratching lightly at his neck a few times he hesitantly mumbled;
"I guess I have to come with you..."
It wasn't really a question, more like a surrender.
If the only place safe right now was Donovan's home then that's just where he'd have to stay, as long as his brother was okay with it that is.
If not he'd just deal with what fate dealt him here.
Turning Tell went to gather his few remaining money and sets of clothes since his wolf had already torn up half his wardrobe...so much for the money lasting awhile.
He returned to stand in front of Vin in less then a minute.
Even though he was exhausted and had just given a bit of blood he didn't seem to be slouching or wavering in his stare.
He wouldn't argue tonight and just do as he was told for once.

He was waiting to hear Teller's input but he received none and that was rather strange from the guy that about ripped out his throat not a few hours earlier. Vin did watch his brother intently as he washed the glass and then disappeared some where, not a few seconds later Teller was standing in front of him with his hands full of clothes. "What are you doing?" He questioned softly not wanting to have another fight but he was actually confused at his brother's actions once again. This kid seemed to be really good at confusing Vin and not just once in a while but all the time. As his mind worked on everything it dawned on him "Ah never mind I get it" Vin said before his brother could answer the stupid question he had asked.

Vin rubbed the back of his neck as he stared at his brother noticing every little facial expression he had and could tell only slightly that he was really against what needed to be done. Vin didn't want to do it either but the other option would be him pretty much doing a swan dive into his own demise, if the others found out that the real reason he was so protective over Teller was because he was family would be a death sentence.

"Look I don't like this either but it's what has happened now. Not to mention that girl getting a photo of me protecting you is going to make things that much harder at school" Vin told him just so that he was aware that school was going to be rather rough for Vin but probably nothing compare to what Teller was going to go through at his school. As Vin thought further on the idea of his brother wearing a collar that label him as his pet made his groin heat up. However he wanted to claim his brother in a much more personal way, Vin's eyes glazed a little bit as he started to think about it more and more. It was becoming harder for him not to think about it and gave into the thinking about those desires regardless of them being about his brother. He hadn't gotten laid in probably five years so he figured it was alright to at least daydream about it.

Teller wasn't too worried about school. He had only been there a day and reputation was nothing important to a wolf among humans.
If anyone tried to bully him he'd easily be able to handle himself also, at least against humans.
Several moments later Tell was shifting his weight from foot to foot, wondering why Donovan had suddenly gotten quiet.
Sniffing a bit his eyes widened in surprise as he glanced up, mouth opening slightly to speak.
However, he quickly snapped it shut, remembering the last time he said something about Donovan mating that he got mad.
He didn't have a mate so maybe he was just frustrated?
But why did it keep happening when they were alone??

Tilting his head sideways slightly he narrowed his eyes and chewed on his lower lip a moment before speaking;
"Do...vampires mate with their family?"
He had heard that they inbreed to keep their powers in their bloodlines and since they live so long normal human defects don't affect them.
Teller wasn't trying to goad him, his curiosity had just taken over his mouth.

Nothing could have snapped him out of daydream faster then Teller's question, Vin quickly focused his eyes on his brothers face and shifted his weight to his right foot. How did he come to that conclusion? Was he that obvious with staring at Teller so much? "Um...no...well I mean some do but normally no" Vin finally told his brother but it was still rather hard to get his groin to listen to him and cool off. "So how about getting you to my home so you'll be safe" Vin said to try and change the subject or rather to derail his own mind.

Vin turned back towards the front door and unlocked it. He took a few steps outside and it the cold air felt nice on his body though he could barely feel it. His body was on fire at this moment and he was having a hard time not turning around and pushing his brother down to the ground and having his way with him. "When I can get to it tomorrow, what kind of collar do you want? I mean I want you to be comfortable in it or something like that and I'm not sure if I've told you but you don't have to wear it all the time. Mostly just when you go out of the house and appearing at some of my mothers parties" he knew that he was starting to ramble but it was the only thing that he could do to keep his mind off the more sexual things he wanted to do. Vin's brows knitted together "You know, mother used to have this one collar. I had found it one time when I was trying to snoop for things about my father and the collar was rather large...you don't think that could have been..." he wasn't sure how he wanted to put it because he didn't want to insinuate that their mother had taking their father as pet before they were done.