Twins? I think not...

The feeling of something smoothly pressing along his back felt amazing.
Teller had only ever been aided by that maid in terms of washing the human way and when his brother washed his back a bit forcefully he groaned.
Damnit that felt amazing!
Sure he was getting the dirt but after the standoff in the alleyway his muscles had been beyond tense.
Once he turned to finishing rinsing off he stepped out, ignoring the fact that the water was still and reached for the only towel he had.
The kid took his time drying off and the floor was already soaked, at least it had a small drain in the middle so it wouldn't mold.
"Yeah."
He was always hungry, especially after using his wolf so much.
If he wasn't stressed he could sleep in wolf form without burning much energy but all the stress today burned off the rabbit he'd had earlier.
"I eat a lot...b-but I have some money to buy human food!"

Dropping the towel he quickly yanked on the pair of dark red boxers and then ran for the living room.
He never used the bedroom since he didn't have any furniture it was rather useless.
Dropping to his knees by the window he held out some one hundred dollar bills and smiled, then faltered a little.
"U-um...dad left the money..."
Glancing back up he looked first at the tiny kitchen's fridge, then his brother.
"Don....V-Vin...can you show me where I get human food to store?"
He knew of the fast food places but the kid had never been to a supermarket.
Of course if Donovan wanted to rinse off first that was definitely or, or just not take him...he probably would figure it out eventually.
I mean, he can only walk into so many buildings before he picks the right one.
Though he probably should put on more then boxers first.

Vin could breath a little easier when his brother had put boxers on and he turned his attention fully Teller, he was acting a little...wound up but he let it go trying to think of place they could go to grab a bit to eat. He was a little put off when his brother asked him to take him to a supermarket, to honest even Vin didn't know where one was. The cooks and maids were usually the ones to go shopping and when he got his own food he just went to a restaurant. Watching Teller pull out some money and he wanted to smile at him. He was acting rather cute but then turned his attention to the window "Well...I was thinking..." he rubbed the back of his neck trying to figure out exactly what he wanted to say. "Do you want to go out to eat or something..." that was a better idea wasn't it then the two of them stumbling around looking like idiots just to buy some food. This way Vin knew what he was doing and could treat his brother to something nice other then just staying in this crappy place.
He was already listing off the places that they could go that was still nice but didn't require a dress code not to mention he was sure that Teller would be really uncomfortable if Vin were to take him to a place like that. "So what do you say?"

Teller fidgeted a little but slowly nodded.
He really wanted to find a supermarket store but maybe he could ask a human once they finished eating where one was since it didn't seem like his brother knew of one.
Getting up he walked over to the door, about to go out when he realized he probably needed more clothing.
"One second!"
Running back to the bathroom he grabbed one of the pairs of jeans and pulled them on, messing with the button and zipper for a few moments before grinning as he figured them out.
Then he yanked a shirt over his messy wet hair and turned to Donovan, holding out the other shirt.
"Sorry I got your shirt dirty, my wolf really likes mud puddles..."
That was a pretty lame excuse considering he was totally mostly in control when that happened and the slight blush on his cheek made it even more clear.

Once they were both dressed he ran back to the door after shoving a few of his bills into his pockets.
Holding open the door he grinned at Donovan, a bit excited to be spending time with his brother, even if they seemed like near opposites in how they were raised and acted.
"I'll follow you?"

He was a fish out of water with almost anything his brother did, he watched as he went to the door then ran back inside and then with only a second to think grabbed the shirt held out to him and pulled it on. It was a little snug over his chest but it would have to do for now and then he watched his brother go to the door. Teller act slightly like a kid and that posed more questions for Vin then could find the answers to "Its alright. I've got spare clothes at home and besides I was getting tired of that shirt" he told his brother but even his comment made him think twice. Why was he being so understanding of his brother and his ways? Vin would have killed someone who had gotten even a speck of dirt on one of his shoes yet here he was just discarding a brand new shirt so his brother wouldn't feel bad.

Vin walked outside still trying to figure out what was happening to him and then proceeded down the street. "Well first question, what are you wanting to eat tonight? I know of a good sushi bar, Mongolian grill, a steak house...actually you name it and I probably know a place that we could go to?" He started to ramble cause that seemed to be the only thing helping his mind to stay on the track he wanted then the track of thinking about his brother naked and on his knees in front of him. However even thinking about not thinking about that made his mind wander on to so many more ideas of taking his brother.

Teller started to follow his brother, listening to all the suggestions.
He had no idea what all of those places event meant but the word steak sounded familiar.
"The steak place? I don't know what a sushi is or a mong...olean is."
Tell felt a few eyes on them but he tried his best to ignore the stares.
He wasn't sure why humans were looking since he wasn't in his wolf form nor naked but honestly they just thought the two looked really similar and or cute together.
Noticing that Donovan seemed lost in thought Teller took in a deep breath starting a yawn, then faltered, tripping over a raised crack in the sidewalk.
He stumbled a moment before regaining his balance, then turning back to his brother.
Leaning close for a moment he sniffed and grinned.
"Vin is thinking of his mate?"
Oh yes, he could smell the pheromones coming off of his brother and it was kind of cute.
Though teasing a vampire probably wasn't the best idea.
The steakhouse was just a few yards ahead on the left and it seemed like there wasn't much of a line for a table so they would probably get in quickly.

It was true that Vin wasn't paying attention to anything surrounding him other then the fact of his brother walking next to him but he kept fighting with himself to let that go. He saw a bit of movement from his brothers direction and caught in time to see his brother trip but it was nothing new to him so he turned his attention forward spotting the steak place that was decent enough for how they looked and the time of time. But what he wasn't expecting was for his brother to comment on his lack of attention, Vin quickly cleared his throat and shot his brother a glare "I don't have a mate" he snapped at him and then stopped in front of the restaurant.

He gave it a minute to sink in and then realized how his words probably came off to his brother 'well can't fix that now' he thought to himself and then opened the door so they both could walk in. Vin then walked up to the hostess that seemed to already be checking them both out before they even entered the building. "Just the two of you?" She ask almost as if she was hinting or hoping that there were no girls joining them. "Correct and can we get a table that is a little more private then your normal table" Vin asked and the girl looked a little confused but soon nodded her head and as leading them to a table. "Thank you" Vin told her once they were show a table and then the girl promptly walked off, he hadn't even cared about her reaction. He just wanted to know what was going on inside his brothers head.

Teller flinched as his brother shouted.
He hadn't expected him to be angry but then again they were from different backgrounds.
Biting his lower lip he quickly ducked inside and remained silent until he was seated at a fancy table.
"S-sorry."
The kid knew he was smelling his brother getting excited but if it wasn't a mate perhaps it was a girlfriend he lusted after.
Deciding to leave that territory alone he gave a hesitant smile.
Right before Tell was going to try and talk again a woman came up to them and asked what the wanted to drink.
What kind of question was that??
There was only water!
He couldn't very well drink his food!

Tell hadn't even realized when he went to the fast food places that there was a large drink machine in the corner near the front.
Curiosity took over and he asked;
"What do you have?"
When the woman spouted off at least twenty different kinds of sodas, teas, and coffees Teller's eyes were huge, mouth hanging open.
He remembered one and hesitantly said, "C...Coke?"
She nodded, a bit surprised by the guy's reaction before turning to take Donovan's drink order.
The woman was back with their drinks in a minute and Teller spent another good few moments staring at his like it might attack him.
It was bubbling and smelled funny but after a glance around the restaurant he noticed a lot of humans were drinking it.
Ignoring the straw sitting on the table still wrapped he lifted the glass and took a hesitant sip.
His eyes went wipe as he yipped in his throat.
It tasted soooo sweet!!
Like those berries that grew on the bushes back where he used to live, but even sweeter!

He'd downed half the glass by the time he realized he had gotten caught up in the strange drink...and now had the hiccups.
That was also something new which confused him a bit but it didn't seem fatal...just a bit annoying.

Vin had to remind himself that he was from a different part of society then Teller and things might be more open with his kind but that was as far as that thought went. He looked up at the waitress and ordered himself a soda thought it wasn't like it was going to do much for him or the fact that he had to eat but it was something to do with his brother. Vin was glad when the girl walked away but it didn't take her long to come back with their drinks. Vin thanked her once again and watched as she walked up, as he turned to his brother he noticed that his drink was practically gone. "You might want to..." was all he could say and the drink was gone.

He smiled at watching Teller's new experience and in one smooth motion he switched their drinks so it looked like he drank his and that way if Teller wanted more to drink it was already in front of him "I take it you like soda and with those hiccups you might want to slow down on drinking it. Take a deep breath and hold it for about a minute then breath out, that should help those hiccups" Vin gave his brother a pleasant and then started to look over the menu to see what would sound good to a human's stomach.

Teller noticed his brother giving him his soda and grinned, though the hiccup broke the motion.
He did as told quickly and within a minute his face was a bit blue but when his breath wooshed out his hiccups had mostly stopped.
"Cool!"
He went straight for the new soda but after a few sips remembered what his brother said and set the glass down.
Several people were staring at them again but he didn't seem to mind.
Having company after wandering the US for a month was really nice, even if he was a vampire.
Glancing down he noticed the menu thing the waitress had set down and picked it up.
Tell was glad he'd taught himself how to read but most of the words still seemed a bit foreign.
"Um...Vin do you know what food to get?"
Obviously Teller liked meat because his wolf hardly ever touched anything else.
His eyes narrowed at the menu, trying to figure out some of the things.
Salad was familiar but there was no way he was eating a bunch of grass and paying for it.
The waitress came back a few minutes later, asking what they wanted.
Tell just glanced at Vin awkwardly, unsure what to say.

Through the corner of his eye Vin watch Teller and could almost see the thoughts going through his head and then set his menu down. Vin wondered what he should get though he wasn't going to be the one to eat it but he wasn't able to think of anything definite by the time the waitress came back up to them. Vin had wanted to talk with his brother a little more before the girl came back but apparently it was slow in the restaurant that she could bug them as much as she wanted. He hadn't figured that the reason she came back so fast was because she wanted to flirt with them, he had however caught her comment asking them if they were twins or something because they looked so much alike.

Vin finally tore his gaze from his brother and looked at her with a smile. "Yes we are twins. Anyways can we get two top sirloins with all the trimmings, medium rare, one with a baked potatoes and the other mashed. One will have corn as a side and the other green beans." Vin rattled off and she jotted it down. Hanging there a few more seconds Vin told her that was it and she walked off like she was disappointing. "The steaks are really good here or at least that's what I've been told. So anyways I'm sure you have some questions about our mother" he finally said though it was just a guess that Teller would have questions because Vin defiantly had some questions about their father.

Everything that Donovan ordered sounded pretty good so Teller had no arguments.
When the woman stuck around he was a bit confused as to what she wanted.
Her body language kind of said she wanted to talk but why with them?
Then suddenly she turned and walked away.
Odd humans...
Turning his attention back to his brother Tell fidgeted at his assumption but quickly nodded, his blond hair bouncing up and down since it had dried it curled quite a bit though the locks still reached a bit pat his shoulders.
"I really do. I want to know about her.
Dad would never tell me about her, he just said they would never have gotten along and took me...I never knew I had a brother."

Folding his arms on the table Teller didn't seem to notice it wasn't appropriate etiquette.
Leaning forward his grin widened, eyes sparkling in the darkness of the restaurant.
"I wanna know everything!"
Sure she was a bloodsucker but Donovan was slowly proving that if you treded carefully they might actually get along.

He wasn't expecting that kind of response from Teller but it made his feel good regardless, at least Teller wasn't opposed to learning about his other half of family. Vin would bring up learning about his father later since he wanted to make things go well between his brother and him. "Well to be honest our mother is your typical cold heart kind from my side. She used to be loving but as time went on I guess she changed. Mother is more into socializing then actually talking with even her son. She beautiful like anyone of my type and already or still has many suitors wanting to be her only" Vin started to explain to him. He wasn't going to sugar coat anything for his brother. Best he knew how things really were instead of painting a horrid disappointment for himself. "And as of right now she doesn't even know you are in town and she has expressed her will for me not to contact you"

Teller's big smile slowly dwindled, eventually ending in a confused frown.
He thought his mom might actually want to meet him to at least see who he had grown into.
But also to not allow him to meet his brother??
Well, she was a vampire and they generally lived up to most stereotypes...
Their food arrived a moment later and his mind was instantly sidetracked by the smell.
Mouth watering Teller momentarily forgot about their conversation and had a fork awkward clamped in his hand.
It might be held oddly but he definitely made it work.
Stabbing the steak he allowed his human teeth to sharpen just enough to bite big chunks and within two minutes his steak was gone.
"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!"
Looking at the other food on the plate he was a bit put-off, especially seeing a vegetable there.
However, his stomach grumbled still and the smell was too hard to pass up at least trying.
Pretty soon Teller was shoveling the rest of his food.
Another five minutes later and he was leaning back, licking his lips with the biggest grin ever plastered across his mouth.

Yeah, people were definitely staring, some even whispering about some type of speed-eating contest, but Tell didn't care.
Instead his eyes found Donovan happily;
"That was amazing!"

He knew that the information was going to be hard to swallow but it was the truth none the less and Vin wasn't going to be easy on the kid. He was going to learn sooner or later and it was better to hear it from Vin. Though he was sure that his father wouldn't care to know who he had turned out to be so Teller shouldn't be too surprised that there mother didn't want to know either. Vin was about to give him some words of encouragement but their food had arrived. Just for play Vin picked up a fork and started messing with the food on his plate, he did take a bite or two just as a show even though the food did absolutely nothing for him.

"I'm glad you are enjoying your meal. You'll have to take mine home with you later...you know, maybe for a snack or something" Vin commented softly as he started to cut up the meat just to make it look like he had eaten some of it. When they were finished there Vin would get a box to take the rest home or rather Teller would take it home. "What was our father like?" Vin finally got the courage to ask and he thought it was only proper since Vin had told Teller about their mother.

Teller nodded, knowing not to argue since vampires didn't really get anything beneficial from real food.
At Donovan's question he faltered a moment, trying to remember how things had been before the alpha fight.
Pulling both of his legs up onto the bench seat he folded them indian style and relaxed a bit before starting to speak.

"Dad was an alpha. We lived at the northern border of Florida right next to Georgia all my life.
He was pretty harsh on rules and I was hardly ever allowed to be in my human form when he was around.
He didn't believe in knowledge from the humans, just what you learned from your packmates so I hate to teach myself how to read and write so that I could go to school eventually.
Dad's name was Rayon though the pack general called him Ray. He was really strong and even though he couldn't understand most english he knew enough to deal with situations that arose.
Um...he died last month from a challenge fight and that's when I left to try and find you and mom."

Teller wasn't sure if he was missing anything but quite honestly their father had been a simple man.
He provided for his pack and fought for his position...then died for it.

The waitress came a moment after he'd finished speaking and held out a box to Donovan, knowing that he'd probably want to take his meal home since it was just barely touched.
She was about to try and start up another conversation when someone at another table called her.
With a grumble the waitress set their check down on the table and Tell snatched it up before Vin could.
Glancing it over his eyes got huge.
Eighty dollars...for a steak?! No wonder it had been really good but eighty?!?!

Looking back up at his brother his eyes grew even wider.
"Why did we go to such an expensive place??"
He had only brought eighty dollars and that didn't even cover his own meal considering there were two sides!

Vin listened to his brother talk about their father and as much as he was interested he tried to show that he wasn't. Though it was hard not to be interested while learning about ones family, Vin wasn't your typical vampire. He did act cold and mean most of the time but that's all it was, an act. Deep down he was kind and caring and loved the family that he had. Vin badly wanted to show his brother how happy he was to have him around but he figured dinner was all that he could do.

He saw the waitress come up to them and he thanked her for the box as he started to shovel the food into it. Then he realized just how much food he was putting into it and made a note to himself that the next time they go out to eat that he find a more private booth. Vin reached out to pick up the check but his brother got it first. It was a bit funny to she his reaction to the bill but honestly to Vin that was a pretty small amount. He sighed a little bit and snatched the check from Teller. "Don't worry about it. Like I said, tonight is my treat. I may not be able to help much in the way of acclimating you but I can at least help when it comes to money" Vin told him and pulled out his wallet, he flipped through some bills and placed a hundred dollars with the check and then placed it back on the table.
Vin got out of the booth after paying and motioned for his brother to follow him, there was still one more thing that he wanted to talk to him about. Well maybe there were still a couple of things "Now about the place you live at..." Vin started off as he headed out of the restaurant.

Teller felt a bit bad that he couldn't even afford to pay his bill but when Donovan shrugged it off he gave up and nodded.
Sliding out of the booth he rubbed his belly a little, holding back a loud belch.
Yes, he knew that wasn't acceptable but the second they made it outside he let it out.
Yeah, still wasn't really appropriate but damn that was a pretty good one.
As Vin walked out he was talking about where Teller lived.
The werewolf raised a brow, furrowing it as he started walking with his brother.
"What about where I live?" His voice wasn't judgmental, just curious and maybe a tiny bit embarrassed.
He knew it was nothing compared to Donovan's home but he did feel at home there.
He didn't need a bunch of possessions and useless belongings, though the thought of maybe having a stuffed animal or something like that did seem appealing, he couldn't think that it would be worth trading the possibility of eating for the chance to have one.

Vin wasn't sure how this conversation was going to go but he really didn't like his brother living in a place like that and so far away from him. He kind of wanted him closer but wasn't sure why. Maybe to keep an eye on him or just the fact that he wanted him around. It was still confusing to Vin the way he felt towards this new discovery and not to mention that his brother was almost dinner for a few reckless vampires in the town. He knew that there weren't many in this town but the few that did live here had no morals towards any other specie. "Well I just feel that it would be better if you were in a better place, however if you like it there I might let it go but I don't really care for the place you chose" Vin explained to him the best way he could trying not to sound too cold or judgmental. "I know that if you moved in with me my-our mother would have a fit. You can't get anything past her and she would know that I went against her order but still I would like it much better if you were at least closer to my place"

Tell knew his home wasn't really the best thing.
In fact it was basically one of the worst places you could get but it was clean and cheap.
The thought of living with Donovan was a bit odd since they'd only known each other a day or so but meeting his mom?
Even if she hated him he would still want to meet her.
Looking back up at his brother he opened his mouth to speak when he walked right into something.
Or should I say someone.
Teller had skipped ahead a little, his fast pace probably because of his full belly.
He started backing up, excusing himself for his mistake when arms came around him and he was lifted into someone's arms.

Well, that was definitely awkward.
Holding back a growl he bristled instantly at the sight of Michael's dark gold eyes staring right into his own.
There were two others behind him from the rich kid's school and they all had raised eyebrows looking between me and Donovan.

"Hey Donovan, I'm surprised you tamed this one so quickly."
So they'd heard he took Teller as a pet.
Two of the five vampires from before were students and had very quickly and easily spread the word around.

Tell squirmed but Michael didn't seem to care to let him down.
"So, any plans for the festival coming up?"
While Donovan talked Mike leaned over, sniffing Teller's hair with a grin.
"Heh, smells good for a pet."
Yeah, that one got a quiet growl.

Vin was waiting for his brother to snap at him for sounding judgmental on the place that he lived but he got none, so did that mean that Teller agreed with him and would allow his brother to move him into a different place of residence. Those new questions were unanswered as sicking words found his ears. His eyes de-glazed themselves as he looked up at a few buddies of his. 'Just great. Of all times and places' Vin thought to himself but straightened his posture anyways and walked towards the group that had Teller in their grasp. "Figured it would be better to have a pet then a rival. Now their school is unprotected and we can take their ground" Vin offered up to the group and several of them nodded in agreement. He then gripped Teller's shoulder and pulled him back to his side out of Michael's grip.

"You know the rules" He almost hissed at him but let his hand drop back to his side. Were they really wanting to talk about the festival right now, Vin sighed a little bit but would oblige them "I have made some definite arrangements however you will know about them at the school meeting just like everyone else." This probably would have gone over better or at least made Vin feel better if he wasn't in nice slacks and a t-shirt. It was rare for him to be caught out of the house in clothes like this. "Besides I thought you guys had plans of your own tonight. Why don't you run along and continue your fun so I can get back to training my new pet" Vin tested them with his eyes, he wondered how much the others had spread about him and Teller though he was sure that anything that they might try to do to either of them Vin could handle.