• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemopedia

Chaotic Lawful
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovLzY3Lm1lZGlhLnR1bWJsci5jb20vN2I4Nzg0NDFhNmQ5OWNkMGQ0MTZlMmRiMjYyMTY3ODIvdHVtYmxyX284emlmaDZWRGkxdHE2d3M3bzFfNTAwLnBuZyJ9.bcFa2W9weeg5l0mCvE0g1eh2B1M.png

Last edited:
I have to say, there were plenty of times when I just forgot this existed. Then I'd come back and be like "Oh shit yeah Twelve Witnesses".

Although I want to take part it just won't work out for me anymore. Since I signed up for this I've since moved to Japan, started my job, and joined another RP which is going very well (I know shocker for Iwaku). Although the premise is great and (despite what you say) the GMs are rather involved even this late into not having any update I just can't find the same drive I had to play Parker anymore.

So I'll regrettably have to withdraw my interest on this. Best of luck to the rest of you.

Yeah sure, I'll stick around :P Bit I have a bit of writer's block going on vmv;

Last edited:
@Noctis the Devious Stalker. Though, how'd you like that Rook picture? I'm very happy with it. Not as salty as the original one, but he's a bit more worn down.

In other news, once I get a chatta-latting with the others... the IC is more or less done. *covers post history* Don't look. And blame my butt for things running late. Between power outages, illness, some weird news at the doctors, and traveling across two states... I sort of perpetually dropped the ball. But all that stuff shouldn't happen anymore.

Well. Maybe the power outages. We have underground power lines, so it might happen.

::Bows to Princess Misaou::

I appreciate your explanation and the very gracious offer of a human sacrifice of one of the GM's in order to right the imbalance in the game universe. Luckily I'm not beset with indecision--I know exactly who I want, so this should be quick.

::Smiles and pulls out penknife, hustling GM of choice into small closet...::

Oh. Wait. Not. What you said. Okies!

::Dusts off [X] with small white handkerchief and toodle-oo's them::

Heh.

Seriously, however, no problem. Thanks for getting in touch with us. All my RP's have gone to hell in a pink frilly handbasket. Which is not half the fun it sounds.

The story outlined here sounds creative and interesting and it seems there are lots of good writers onboard. I'm looking forward to doing it (if accepted). And if it doesn't happen -- no worries. Just do what you have to. In the meantime, all this inactivity has spurred me to write up a RP (a shattered Victorian / gothic house party with every vice known to humanity, minus the underaged goats and dancing ferrets), but I'm not experienced enough with BB codes/formatting to let it roll.

If this RP picks up, it might save me from a prison sentence yet....

@Noctis the Devious Stalker. Though, how'd you like that Rook picture? I'm very happy with it. Not as salty as the original one, but he's a bit more worn down.

I moderate the group forums on a regular basis xD Shouldn't have posted in my forums if you didn't want me to know about it :P Also, heh, love the Rook picture ;) Unfortunately no matter how many pictures of his new models you post, I'll still imagine his old model v.v;

Last edited:
[glow=blue]ANNOUNCEMENT[/glow]

@Noctis the Devious, @Jess Incognito, @Namora, @VocaStar, @TuttyTheFruity, @Ravenfrost, @Lackadaisical

For everyone who is still interested, @Tyrannosaurus Rekt has opened the In Character thread for us all and posted to set an example of what we expect a post to contain. This means that your post at least needs a:
- Character banner (refer to the rules for the sizes of said banner);
- Location;
- The tagged authors of the characters interacted with;

And of course the obvious part; the post itself.

To these who haven't responded yet to the roll call, we give you one more week to respond in either the IC or here in the OOC. If we still don't hear from you we will assume you lost interest and go ahead.

This, to give a more hard deadline means: Monday, August 15.

Again, our apologises for the tardiness, but let's get this started!

4rz5mc.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a liar. I was gonna have the persona up by Wednesday...the 27th. D:
But then I decided instead of bidding farewell to family that I would move out and go with them.

So, reporting for duty. I'm still here and interested and ready to get to work!

idPersona:
Tim was more of a hand-me-down than one of Mona's own creations. She tweaked him a bit, of course, but the koi fish styled VI is largely the same as the day she chose him. He was actually designed for a man who never got to use him. Though a koi fish always seemed a little queer to be Mona's choice, it made perfect sense for Timothy Danton - probably the only business partner or man Mona ever knew who came close to her standards of perfection. He passed very soon after the introduction of the Personas and Mona was able to take on his avatar as her own.

The koi is calming; his main job is to be so, swimming through the air in slow patterns. Tim, the man, always had a sense of humor, though, and this koi fish spouts the occasional proverb in the voice of an older man somewhere between Ray Charles and Morgan Freeman. It grew on Mona and the fish continues to spew wisdom and knowledge to this day.

Though a function available to all VI's, Mona relies heavily on Tim's scheduling and planning capabilities. He's really more useful than most of the secretaries under her department's employ. Tim has been programmed to collect and relay financial and economic information relating to her position at Blue Core. He's also been set to keep tabs on certain high profile individuals in the industry - but of course this information only goes as far as publicly available news coverage.​

Attachments

• tim.png
    tim.png
    91.4 KB · Views: 96
Versander Veen's id persona ...

Sander = not much money in the bank, not much for playing by the human's rules. Usually barters goods or trades services. Doesn't like being monitored.

This is his avatar of choice. I don't have the technology to show it, but the leaves dance around the edge, as if in a light breeze.

He's named it Krotus.

the%20eyes%20of%20god_zps0pagmb3q.jpg

Reactions: Nemopedia
Well, thar she goes.
Looking forward to seeing the others in action. (:

Thought I do a little sketch to spark my muse:

[spoili]
tumblr_inline_nj9wadeMuY1t3w6j7.png

Somehow she's easier to draw than Raina o.o I'll do her accessories and stuff later but I mainly just wanted to show off her skin. My step sister has the same skin condition and the pattern started to resemble her's in my head instead of Midna's so this is a better representation of Iris (also, I'm amused by the fact every model I used for Iris has orange hair that fades towards the tips xD) (Also also: I wanted to put little dots on the tips her ears, just because ^^;)

EDIT: tweaked and finished:

tumblr_inline_nj9wadeMuY1t3w6j7_1.png

[/spoili]

Now I have a strange craving for macaroni and cheese o.o

Last edited:
Hi peeps. Could you let me know my status? If my proposed character doesn't work for this story that's fine. I know I didn't present a traditional creature--which may have been what was desired.

Respectfully yours and hugs even (ew, troll hugs!)
RF

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't respond to the roll call. Didn't get an alert.

Also. Is should inform you that my availability is kinda bad at the moment. I've started working two jobs and that is eating up almost all my free time. I would still try to post as beast I can but I think it would be a little unfair to make people wait on me. So while I would love to stay I'll leave it up to the GMS if you want to take my spot away and hand it to someone more active.

If you do, I understand. And respect your decision. If you don't. Then I thank you for your faith, and will not let it go to waste.

• Thank You
Hey there. I've been greenlighted to post IC.

The troll's first post shows some of his personal life, to date. BUT -- I want to assure the GMs -- it doesn't mean I will try to incorporate those things into future posts--since starting with the first IC post, things are changing, obviously.

Hopefully it will be okay, but if you need me to tweak anything for the sake of world-play, let me know and I will. Thanks!

(1) I have a formatting question (and by the way, I'm so pleased to be in the company of such excellent writers!):

-Did you want the length of the lines to be curtailed in the IC posts (like they were in the character sheets)? I followed the lead of the first post (imitation is the sincerest form of ... etc.) but then I see some of you are formatting your posts differently. Whatever you prefer. I am but a slave to your desires. :downcat: Lemme know.

(2) Also for OOC discussion:

-I'm not quite sure how far away the castle is as compared to how far away trees are. Doh.

I.e., Which would people be able to reach first? Not sure of everyone's athletic capabilities, although I guess we are short of a regular human at this point. If the castle is sprintable....then obviously that would be the first choice (and hope the entrance isn't barred...).

-Did you want the length of the lines to be curtailed in the IC posts (like they were in the character sheets)? I followed the lead of the first post (imitation is the sincerest form of ... etc.) but then I see some of you are formatting your posts differently. Whatever you prefer. I am but a slave to your desires. :downcat: Lemme know.
Haha. I love that cat.

And no, you don't have to format the lines. You can do whatever you wannnnnnntttt. I mean as long as it is readable and you include what is mentioned in the rules about posts. Which is a banner, tags (which we're all together right now, so tags will seem redundant,) and location. Beyond that, format to your heart's desire. Or don't format. *looks at their post* Yeah... formatting... so bad.

Also for OOC discussion:

-I'm not quite sure how far away the castle is as compared to how far away trees are. Doh.

I.e., Which would people be able to reach first? Not sure of everyone's athletic capabilities, although I guess we are short of a regular human at this point. If the castle is sprintable....then obviously that would be the first choice (and hope the entrance isn't barred...).
Well. The fact is, this is a dream. There are no logical distances. Like in a dream, you might step through a door and end up at the ocean like: "wtf dream, I was hanging out at this boss ass club." And the dream is like: "nope." So, don't think of things in a logical manner. If you have your character run less, but end up closer to the nearest object that would be fine. While the characters and their abilities are pretty solid, the environment can be viewed as transient.

The castle, though, was a bit further and behind the creatures. So, you might have a harder time getting there, but if you come up with a creative solution... gold stars for you!

Thought I do a little sketch to spark my muse:

Now I have a strange craving for macaroni and cheese o.o
I don't think I replied to this, and I should have. Iris is adorable. I love her spots. You have some wonderful art. I am jealous.

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't respond to the roll call. Didn't get an alert.

Also. Is should inform you that my availability is kinda bad at the moment. I've started working two jobs and that is eating up almost all my free time. I would still try to post as beast I can but I think it would be a little unfair to make people wait on me. So while I would love to stay I'll leave it up to the GMS if you want to take my spot away and hand it to someone more active.

If you do, I understand. And respect your decision. If you don't. Then I thank you for your faith, and will not let it go to waste.
Wicked informed me of your double job. Blehck. I understand. If you can get a post in once every couple of weeks that'll work. Or if you want to bench your character to pick up when your schedule is more stable, that works as well. It's honestly what you can handle.

I think everyone got the surge of busy with school starting and work and flooding.
I'm in that last category.

I feel like it's been a while since I wrote an action scene. Sorry if I went over board ^.^;

Last edited:
  • OMG
Status
Not open for further replies.