• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemopedia

Chaotic Lawful
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovLzY3Lm1lZGlhLnR1bWJsci5jb20vN2I4Nzg0NDFhNmQ5OWNkMGQ0MTZlMmRiMjYyMTY3ODIvdHVtYmxyX284emlmaDZWRGkxdHE2d3M3bzFfNTAwLnBuZyJ9.bcFa2W9weeg5l0mCvE0g1eh2B1M.png

Last edited:
We should also probably do something with the four objects too o.o I was tempted to have Iris grab one on passing in a sort of "hey, this could be handy" kind of thing but wasn't sure if I should.

• OMG
Reactions: Nemopedia
We should also probably do something with the four objects too o.o I was tempted to have Iris grab one on passing in a sort of "hey, this could be handy" kind of thing but wasn't sure if I should.

Replying from (new, hated) cell phone, be gentle with me...

Yeah, I had the impression that eventually everyone would have one of the objects. Sander was thinking one of the short people (I.e., all youse guys, save one) should grab it for self-defense, it would be selfish of him to take it, plus he has a few weapons on him almost always. But he looks around, and heck, who would know how to handle a pig-sticker? Or it might be ornamental only.

If we are not assigned the objects by glowy-eyes...or the GMs....and I dunno the answer to that...I'd probably make Sander take the chalice because of the troll racial description (emotions), and because despite the fact Sander murders most of his emotions in cold blood, he is at heart (wherever he buried it) a total squish-bucket. That's why the sight of the chalice makes him feel uncomfortable...

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Wicked
Ugh...cell phone not so good for posts, sorry. I was referring to sword initially (above).

Hey, Iris almost 6ft tall (5'10" specifically), she's not that short :P As for the objects, I was thinking going for the orb, but that sounds more like a mage thing ^.^;

• OMG
The way the objects were described -- sounded like they keyed them more to personality types than powers. ... And they DID make us take the personality test. Maybe, there's a tie-in there? Plus we'll be lucky if a mage shows up (cough cough). We could really use one while these monsters are smacking on us. (More coughing.) XD

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Still reading over everything, but HNNNNG this looks interesting! ;;A;;
My only real concern is that I only recently joined iwaku, and so I don't really have a post history here. >_>;;

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Woops, double post.

Just read all of the RP info, and now onto reading the profiles. Much interest still. The setting is definitely right up my alley. ;; u;;

edit;;

Er... it looks like one more spot is left. Is that right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Three, the taken spots weren't updated yet :3

Also, if you're worried about writing example, or lack thereof, you can always find one from RPN to put in your resume for reference (you can edit your reseme through personal details in your drop down menu under the screened name) ^,^

Actually, I think only two people pulled their character (not counting Namora) which would mean:

SPARRO Officer: Human: You're used to seeing everything that can be seen. Autumn is one of those places that has a hard time surprising you. You're not new to the force, but neither are you a veteran. You're experienced but not well respected.

Born Werefolk: Werefolk: You grew up in a pack and have lived most of your life in it. Yet, unlike your kin, you showed exceptional skill in whatever you decided to pursue in life. Some may shun you for it, and others may applaud you for it. The only thing you know is that you believe you are different. -OPEN

Are the remaining free spots.

EDIT: If the mods are annoyed with the double posts I can abuse test out some of my fancy staff powers merge posts :3

Last edited:
Ohh, I was looking at the Born Werefolk anyways. I thought it would be something a little bit different from what I generally make.

I'll have to trudge through RPN's current server lag to get those samples.

Thanks for the clarification though~

Ah, one more question (because I'm nervous because new site), we... can post our WIP in the sign-ups, so long as we're not attempting to "reserve" a spot, right? And must have basics filled out. //making sure I read correctly
//too much awesomeness
//brain overload

• Bucket of Rainbows
Yes you can post WIPs ^.^

EDIT: Even if a group roleplay doesn't allow for WIPs, we have both THE TEST CHAMBERS and a Blog section you can use :D

sweats a lot

boy i'm interested ; A ;;;;;;;; just to be sure, the slot of the SPARRO human officer is still available, right?

• Bucket of Rainbows
The author of the previous SPARRO officer withdrew and I have yet to see anyone else submit an application for it :3

• OMG
OKAY. WHAT HAPPENED THAT I DIDN'T GET THESE NOTIFICATIONS.
Well. I know what happened, kinda, I forgot to click on one of these.
Much regrets.
Thank you @Noctis the Devious for being awesome. ^_^b

Anyway. YAS.
Those spots are open. Come. Fill them. We're still in round one of posting, so it won't be an awkward joining.

My only real concern is that I only recently joined iwaku, and so I don't really have a post history here. >_>;;
"Yuuki of the Strata"
BOY THAT NAME SOUNDS FAMILIAR.
WHERE'VE YOU RP'D AT?
Was it Gaia?
*squints*

Yes. Everything has to be capslock.

:3cccccc yesssssss time to work on an application, then!
*touches your avatar*
Gorgeous.

*touches you*
Make a SPARRO officer to my SPARRO detective. Maybe we can be police bros.

• OMG
"Yuuki of the Strata"
BOY THAT NAME SOUNDS FAMILIAR.
WHERE'VE YOU RP'D AT?
Was it Gaia?
*squints*

Yes. Everything has to be capslock.
I really think we have rp'd somewhere before. Gaia, most likely because that's where I went by Yuuki of the Strata the longest.

Also, Rook and Remington look AWFULLY FAMILIAR, so I'm PRETTY DAMN SURE I've at least seen you around on Gaia! xD

Ahhhh excitedddd. I'm recognized. > u<

Status
Not open for further replies.