• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemopedia

Chaotic Lawful
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovLzY3Lm1lZGlhLnR1bWJsci5jb20vN2I4Nzg0NDFhNmQ5OWNkMGQ0MTZlMmRiMjYyMTY3ODIvdHVtYmxyX284emlmaDZWRGkxdHE2d3M3bzFfNTAwLnBuZyJ9.bcFa2W9weeg5l0mCvE0g1eh2B1M.png

Last edited:
Haha, everyone has a dark roleplaying history on Gaia. >.>

Reactions: ™ T A K E N O B U
Except for me apparently o.o Then again, compared to most of you my Roleplay history is painfully short e.e

• OMG
Reactions: Nemopedia
I really think we have rp'd somewhere before. Gaia, most likely because that's where I went by Yuuki of the Strata the longest.

Also, Rook and Remington look AWFULLY FAMILIAR, so I'm PRETTY DAMN SURE I've at least seen you around on Gaia! xD

Ahhhh excitedddd. I'm recognized. > u<
Yeah. I never RP'd on RPN. I think I looked at it and went "nah."

Rook and Remy may look familiar because their FCs are fanart from Attack on Titan. It's because Wicked and I are trash people, and we can't help it. That being said, the characters are their own people and aren't based on those characters at all. They're actually characters from an RP I joined when I first started Iwaku. We just transplanted them here because we never got to finish their story. Spoiler Alert: So is Noctis's Iris and Misa's Evie.

That being said, Rook WAS a character on Gaia. He was in an RP about college kids getting super powers. He was a red head with an eyepatch. He had tactile telekinesis and was rude and very very curse-y. I cannot remember that RP for the life of me. All I know. College kids get powers and they square off against each other, except like... they were in college so college stuff took precedence. Who was in that RP. I know Nuclear Whales, for sure, and Feign Innocence. Were you ever in a Koko the Boss RP? Or a Weilan RP? Those are the two big ones I was a part of. I also knew Sohjing (I think they have a different name now), Satellite of Love, Itome, Loud Mouth, Amore, Rasquetha, Brosephine, Shibe Doge, and Subatomic Woofers. Those are the most prolific RPers I knew. I know a bunch others, but they come to me the quickest. I tried to stalk you, but I don't see anything we were a part of, but I did see some familiar faces. So. I'm not helpful.

*is old. has memory of old*

Also, I'm digging your born werefolk... speaking of old. Just so you know, your character doesn't HAVE to be a werewolf, they can be a were-whatever as long as it is a real animal and not mythological.

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Yeah. I never RP'd on RPN. I think I looked at it and went "nah."

Rook and Remy may look familiar because their FCs are fanart from Attack on Titan. It's because Wicked and I are trash people, and we can't help it. That being said, the characters are their own people and aren't based on those characters at all. They're actually characters from an RP I joined when I first started Iwaku. We just transplanted them here because we never got to finish their story. Spoiler Alert: So is Noctis's Iris and Misa's Evie.

That being said, Rook WAS a character on Gaia. He was in an RP about college kids getting super powers. He was a red head with an eyepatch. He had tactile telekinesis and was rude and very very curse-y. I cannot remember that RP for the life of me. All I know. College kids get powers and they square off against each other, except like... they were in college so college stuff took precedence. Who was in that RP. I know Nuclear Whales, for sure, and Feign Innocence. Were you ever in a Koko the Boss RP? Or a Weilan RP? Those are the two big ones I was a part of. I also knew Sohjing (I think they have a different name now), Satellite of Love, Itome, Loud Mouth, Amore, Rasquetha, Brosephine, Shibe Doge, and Subatomic Woofers. Those are the most prolific RPers I knew. I know a bunch others, but they come to me the quickest. I tried to stalk you, but I don't see anything we were a part of, but I did see some familiar faces. So. I'm not helpful.

*is old. has memory of old*

Also, I'm digging your born werefolk... speaking of old. Just so you know, your character doesn't HAVE to be a werewolf, they can be a were-whatever as long as it is a real animal and not mythological.
I know the characters' faceclaims. totally not a huge Jean and Marco fan, nope. But the names and characters themselves looked familiar. Maybe I'm confusing them with someone else's characters. I swore I saw them around gaia at some point though. >__<;;

I know Whales and Innocence from a rp called Magic Is Dead. So maybe we didn't personally roleplay together, but maybe saw each other around? I never had personally joined a Welian rp on Gaia, but I know her through RPN. I think I knew Rasque through a friend of mine... I may or may not have met some of the others. It's been so long and I'd been on gaia for at least 9-10 years. So... names are hard to follow. DX

Again, maybe we just knew of each other. xDD

And b'awee thanks. I was kind of hoping to make something different, but when I kept staring at his picture, all I read was "You remind me of a wolf. An Irish wolf. But FUCK that other character is a wolf. WELP. Time for a dramatic reveal when they both find out they're wolves."
//so uncreative

OKAY. WHAT HAPPENED THAT I DIDN'T GET THESE NOTIFICATIONS.
Well. I know what happened, kinda, I forgot to click on one of these.
Much regrets.
Thank you @Noctis the Devious for being awesome. ^_^b

Anyway. YAS.
Those spots are open. Come. Fill them. We're still in round one of posting, so it won't be an awkward joining.

"Yuuki of the Strata"
BOY THAT NAME SOUNDS FAMILIAR.
WHERE'VE YOU RP'D AT?
Was it Gaia?
*squints*

Yes. Everything has to be capslock.

*touches your avatar*
Gorgeous.

*touches you*
Make a SPARRO officer to my SPARRO detective. Maybe we can be police bros.

omg HAHAHA thanks, it's my own art. ;v; touches u back

i have a good idea of what kind of character i want. they might go well together--looks like u got a very aggressive dog while i've got a very passive (human personification of a) cat. /GETS HIT
He's very passionate about being very angry.

ngl this really tickled me.

I know the characters' faceclaims. totally not a huge Jean and Marco fan, nope. But the names and characters themselves looked familiar. Maybe I'm confusing them with someone else's characters. I swore I saw them around gaia at some point though. >__<;;
Haha. Yeah. Jean and Marco. Like. Seriously Attack on Titan mangakas, you messed up not going full throttle with this. *I say from the trash* But yeah, they've only ever existed within Iwaku, except Rook's brief stint on Gaia as a solo character that bears no PHYSICAL resemblance to this Rook.

I know Whales and Innocence from a rp called Magic Is Dead. So maybe we didn't personally roleplay together, but maybe saw each other around? I never had personally joined a Welian rp on Gaia, but I know her through RPN. I think I knew Rasque through a friend of mine... I may or may not have met some of the others. It's been so long and I'd been on gaia for at least 9-10 years. So... names are hard to follow. DX
Yeah. I've been there off and on for like 6 years now. So it was probably one of those things where our RP friends/players aligned in some ven diagram, but we never did. I saw you were in the Rotating Memorandum. I tried to get into that RP, but there was this one member in it that hated me (Because she thought I caused drama, when she caused all the drama and I just couldn't handle it). So, I backed out real fast. Can't deal with that. I was sad that I did, though, I should have just swallowed that awkwardness and gone for it, because that RP was awesome. *stalked it forever*

I only mentioned Weilan because the RP I was in her, and it was huge. I didn't get a chance to know everyone in it. I didn't know she was on RPN.

Again, maybe we just knew of each other. xDD
Well, we can get to know each other now! I realize I haven't mentioned my gaia name, but I changed it quite a bit during my numerous years there.

And b'awee thanks. I was kind of hoping to make something different, but when I kept staring at his picture, all I read was "You remind me of a wolf. An Irish wolf. But FUCK that other character is a wolf. WELP. Time for a dramatic reveal when they both find out they're wolves."
//so uncreative
Nah. You can totally do it. I just didn't know if I had mentioned if a werefolk could be beyond a werewolf. I didn't think it was in the rules, and I might of mentioned on the side. XD But being an Irish werewolf is amazing. I am super excited.

omg HAHAHA thanks, it's my own art. ;v; touches u back

i have a good idea of what kind of character i want. they might go well together--looks like u got a very aggressive dog while i've got a very passive (human personification of a) cat. /GETS HIT
*touching intensifies* I had actually clicked on your art link. XD So, I knew it was yours. That being said, *so much touching*

Haha. Cat and Dog police characters. I'm down. Sounds fun.

ngl this really tickled me.
Haha. Glad you enjoyed it. Rook is an attempt at humorous. XD

I will respond more accurately when I get home because I have a lot to type xD

Wooo I'm home now~ With Hawaiian BBQ and Green Tea ice cream~

Haha. Yeah. Jean and Marco. Like. Seriously Attack on Titan mangakas, you messed up not going full throttle with this. *I say from the trash* But yeah, they've only ever existed within Iwaku, except Rook's brief stint on Gaia as a solo character that bears no PHYSICAL resemblance to this Rook.

Ahh, okay. It was probably someone else using them as characters then. It's not so uncommon in faceclaims LOL. Especially when the anime first came out. xD
Well, at least you guys get to see a shiny new character from me. Tierney is being made specifically for this rp. =w= b

Yeah. I've been there off and on for like 6 years now. So it was probably one of those things where our RP friends/players aligned in some ven diagram, but we never did. I saw you were in the Rotating Memorandum. I tried to get into that RP, but there was this one member in it that hated me (Because she thought I caused drama, when she caused all the drama and I just couldn't handle it). So, I backed out real fast. Can't deal with that. I was sad that I did, though, I should have just swallowed that awkwardness and gone for it, because that RP was awesome. *stalked it forever*

I only mentioned Weilan because the RP I was in her, and it was huge. I didn't get a chance to know everyone in it. I didn't know she was on RPN.

OH! TRM! Yeeeeeahh... I loved and hated that rp. There was so much good potential... but there were a few users in there that were uh... pretty confrontational. I don't usually like to argue or get into it with anyone, but I did kind of strongly discuss my disagreements with one of the users. She was pretty drama-centric. I wasn't too much of a fan of that, and that ultimately killed the rp for me. On top of beating a dead horse because no one was posting at that point. ;;A;;

Honestly, I don't blame you. I probably would have stayed away if I knew better too.

Welian tends to make huge rps for no apparent reason. xD I almost joined one of her rps on Gaia, but I can't remember why I didn't. I did a couple on RPN, but I ultimately had to drop out because activity was going way too fast for me to keep up, among a few other things.

Well, we can get to know each other now! I realize I haven't mentioned my gaia name, but I changed it quite a bit during my numerous years there.

Yee. Much excite. I am excite. And, well, Gaia names don't matter anymore, so OH WELL~

Nah. You can totally do it. I just didn't know if I had mentioned if a werefolk could be beyond a werewolf. I didn't think it was in the rules, and I might of mentioned on the side. XD But being an Irish werewolf is amazing. I am super excited.

I imagined werefolk were those that could transform into any large animal--usually predatory ones. With how I envision Tierney in my head, something like tiger or bear didn't work. He's incredibly observant and I imagined his stare would be so focused, like a wolf staring at you. Plus, dat grey hair. xD

I have to pull out all my Irish accent resources. Right now I'm writing off of what I remember, so his speech may still change a bit here and there. I totally didn't have a Peaky Blinders urge. Nope. I just hope he turns out like I see him in my head. Or.. well maybe not as serial killer-y as he is in my head. xD

DUDE DUDE DUDE EVIE IS TOTALLY A MAGIC GIRL XD

I love magical girls.

In roleplays at least. xD
//shounen at heart

Same :o I actually did a Roleplay in the past that was supposed to be a magical girl Roleplay but then I read a thread on sexism and couldn't help but wonder how sexism would effect a magical world. That was a different experience entirely o.o

• OMG
Same :o I actually did a Roleplay in the past that was supposed to be a magical girl Roleplay but then I read a thread on sexism and couldn't help but wonder how sexism would effect a magical world. That was a different experience entirely o.o

Yeeeah... My first rp on RPN was a magical girl witches rp, which was meant to be super silly and mahou shoujo. But uh... some of the guys that joined turned it into a men's rebellion against the matriarch. It was... totally not what it was supposed to be. xD

Yeeeah... My first rp on RPN was a magical girl witches rp, which was meant to be super silly and mahou shoujo. But uh... some of the guys that joined turned it into a men's rebellion against the matriarch. It was... totally not what it was supposed to be. xD
What xD I heard about cases of people jacking the plot of a Roleplay but that's the amusing I heard thus far (and the least damaging it seems). Was it at least fun?

• Ah Seen It
What xD I heard about cases of people jacking the plot of a Roleplay but that's the amusing I heard thus far (and the least damaging it seems). Was it at least fun?
No, no it wasn't fun. They completely disregarded the concept of the roleplay, made the magical girls the "evil majority" and started a "manslave rebellion." It didn't last very long. I ended up jumping ship before it turned into a feminist vs menist thing. it was awk af.

Oh e.e Still not the worst I heard. My friend had a Roleplay partner run an Explicit roleplay which was just supposed to be fun and light hearted and of course full of sexy times. Well some one joins and starts slaughtering everyone. The way it was described to me sounded like a Friday the Thirteenth film gone bad. I honestly don't know what I would do if I ever had someone try jacking my plot like that e.e

• Ah Seen It
I've mostly been insulated from the absolute dreck of roleplays due to natural pickiness and only going along with friends, but I've stumbled into some pretty dumb shit. Someone thought a naked dolphin anthro huntress was the way to go in a group RP. And it wasn't even a furry RP? It was supposed to be SFW so why in gods name

I mean I guess it kind of was a furry rp. Even if no one admitted it.

I never want to see such vivid descriptions of rubbery dolphin skin ever again

ANYWAY I said I'd post but I had to start up like three 1on1s tonight. I'll DEF make something this afternoon, I don't wanna halfass it cuz I'm in a comatose state! Sorry!!

Hehehe sounds like someone had quite the day xD Naked dolphin huntress pfft; that's a new one.

• Ah Seen It
....That sounds like something I trolled a friend with for his birthday. A friend and I bought him an erotica called Someone to Cuddle. It was about Cuddlefish that could turn into guys. They were not very cuddly. In fact, they gang raped a guy stranded in the water. And that was just from the synopsis. Dx

Best troll though. He never saw it coming.
//shot for terrible jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.