1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovLzY3Lm1lZGlhLnR1bWJsci5jb20vN2I4Nzg0NDFhNmQ5OWNkMGQ0MTZlMmRiMjYyMTY3ODIvdHVtYmxyX284emlmaDZWRGkxdHE2d3M3bzFfNTAwLnBuZyJ9.bcFa2W9weeg5l0mCvE0g1eh2B1M.png

Last edited:
@Princess Misaou's character, Evie: Originally Honey Suckle Nectar, now I want to say Coconut. Don't know which one I like better.

@Wicked's character, Remy: Dark Chocolate, same as before.

@Tyrannosaurus Rekt's character, Rook: Orange. Maybe a mandarin.

@Nemopedia's character, Aisling: Strawberry.

@TuttyTheFruity's character, Zac: Backed beans. Don't ask me why I thought of southern comfort food for the little goblin.

@Jess Incognito's character, Mona: Ice Water.

@Namora's character, Rowena: Yogart Vanilla

@FrostedCamel's character, Henry: Old Whiskey (maybe Chestnuts).

@VocaStar's Character, Mira: Cooked Snails

This took a lot longer than I thought it would but after a long debate with myself these are the flavors I came up with x.x

Last edited:
I actually considered vanilla but wasn't sure if it fit o.o

It's me, the M the A-C the K

QUESTION ONE: (PLAYER QUESTION) Who do you ship? That's right. The first question is a trash question. But, I want to know. I mean the GMs want to know. This question is very optional. Don't answer it unless you're feeling it. And it doesn't have to be a serious ship either. It can be a silly one or a joke one.

I don't ship anyone romantically yet, but the relationship that @TuttyTheFruity and I are working on between Mira and Zac is funny as hell so I guess I'll say that. Though Mira x Mira romantically is practically end game amiright?

QUESTION TWO: (CHARACTER QUESTION) What is your character's favorite eating spot? (Please make up a place. This is an AU. Make sure to name the place, talk about it, and what experience your character has there.

Pierre Aveyron, or as regulars call it, "Pierre's". The prestigious restaurant is extremely expensive and difficult to book. It's not uncommon to see celebrities sipping on red wine and enjoying an unnecessarily decorated dish on the balcony of Pierre's. Mira's family had helped out the owner, Pierre Pontmercy, jump start his career and therefore her family always has a table. Mira particularly likes to dine out on the balcony overlooking the city. However on colder evenings she will dine inside, on the second floor and by the large windows so she can still enjoy the view. Mira has dined so regularly that she knows everyone on the staff by name and even sends them Christmas cards during the holidays. Mira has only had positive experiences at Pierre's and loves to bring friends there for events and a good time.

QUESTION THREE: (CHARACTER QUESTION) Someone approaches you on the street. They think you are someone they know. You're not. How do you deal with it?

It would have only been a harmless light tap if it hadn't been on her faux coat. But some meer pedestrian laying their dirty fingers on such an expensive article was practically a crime in Mira's books. "Tamara...?" a male's voice asked a bit timidly. Mira looked over her shoulder and lowered her sunglasses, taking a good look at the kid who had just approached her like a newborn calf to a lion. She raised an eyebrow at the boy's worn jeans and plain plaid shirt that looked like it was plucked straight from the nearest thrift store. He looked like he was a high schooler, lower middle class, and clearly had never heard of a barber shop. The boy jumped a bit, realizing that he had made a mistake. "O-oh I'm sorry I thought--"

"I'm going to cut you off right there." Mira interrupted. "I don't know who this 'Tamara' is but if she looks anything like me you have no business talking to her looking the way you do." The kid only blinked, shocked at the response he received from the stranger. His mouth opened again but nothing came out. Mira continued, "No, you my friend need a fixer upper..." she said pulling out a small purse and shuffling through it. "So what is she, your girlfriend? Date?" She looked up at him, but he only stood there dumbfounded. She cocked an eyebrow and proceeded rustling through her bag. "Well she could be your sister for all I care, but I can't stand looking at you one moment longer." With that she pulled out a few hundred dollar bills and handed them to him. "There you go, go get yourself something nice." She said with a wave and a smile. The kid seemed reluctant to take the money but Mira wouldn't have any of that. She was already walking away. What would the world be without her?

Haha, Ice Water, that's pretty apt.

Reading all these makes me extra excited to see everyone in action together!

EDIT EDIT: I need to make time to sit down and properly evaluate the cast. I don't even have flavors picked out yet (except for the A Taste of Freedom cast obviously (not Mallory though, no chicken flavor for her v.v)).
Would an artificial lifeform have any taste to Iris anyway? That would be interesting. Everyone in the cast has IdPersonas so if had flavors for them it would be interesting but that's a lot to remember tho. Aww but coconut? I mean It can be whatever flavor you choose, I just hate coconut flavored things, coconut in general xD
"I'm going to cut you off right there." Mira interrupted. "I don't know who this 'Tamara' is but if she looks anything like me you have no business talking to her looking the way you do." The kid only blinked, shocked at the response he received from the stranger. His mouth opened again but nothing came out. Mira continued, "No, you my friend need a fixer upper..." she said pulling out a small purse and shuffling through it. "So what is she, your girlfriend? Date?" She looked up at him, but he only stood there dumbfounded. She cocked an eyebrow and proceeded rustling through her bag. "Well she could be your sister for all I care, but I can't stand looking at you one moment longer." With that she pulled out a few hundred dollar bills and handed them to him. "There you go, go get yourself something nice." She said with a wave and a smile. The kid seemed reluctant to take the money but Mira wouldn't have any of that. She was already walking away. What would the world be without her?
That's it, I love her. Hands down. I'm sorry. And I want to see Mira get married to herself endgame. Half in a tux half in a gown. It needs to happen. Maybe she even smooches up the mirror too xD

Find Honey Suckle Nectar it is :P I actually don't like coconut either.

Hey, it's called taking notes :P But yeah, if the AIs speak and Iris can hear them, Mallory can have her chicken flavor back ^.^ For everyone else's AI, I'll need something to work with.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Nemopedia
Hey, it's called taking notes :P But yeah, if the AIs speak and Iris can hear them, Mallory can have her chicken flavor back ^.^ For everyone else's AI, I'll need something to work with.
Oh, everyone doesn't have AI's. AI's are illegal, I'm the only one that has one. Mallory, is the only AI, asides from the enemy AI's. The IdPersonas, however, are VI's. Virtual Intelligence. VI's have a limited number of pre-programmed options of what it can do and say, it is incapable of learning in that respect and growing. AI's can actually think and learn, and is self-aware. VI can do none of these things, just a very smart computer. That's why AI's are illegal and VI's are more common. Mallory hides as an IdPersona, but she isn't. Just wanted to clear that up. xD

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Ah. So Iris can hear her? That would make it very interesting since I imagine VIs, with their limited settings, wouldn't come in a variety of flavors then, and to have one pop up that tastes like chicken would probably confuse her x)

• Sympathy & Compassion
Ah. So Iris can hear her? That would make it very interesting since I imagine VIs, with their limited settings, wouldn't come in a variety of flavors then, and to have one pop up that tastes like chicken would probably confuse her x)
I mean yeah, Iris would be able to hear Mallory if Mallory wanted her too. The majority of the time Mallory is just speaking to Evie, who responds out loud so it seems like she's talking to herself sometimes. But yeah, Iris would be able to VI's too.

Remy and Rook ♡
Remy x Rook - Because this was a match made in a secret government supernatural research laboratory hell. Long story, fun times.
But I have seen Rook and Remy in action (how brief it was, though) So I'm going to have to go with these two loveable idiots xD
I feel like Wicked's response could almost be misconstrued as being silly, but it is literal. Noctis knows. Misa knows. Nemo knows. Other people know that we shan't mention.
We're trash and we're living this out. OKAY.
OKAY?
*pets Remy and Rook* Highly dysfunctional/adorable dads GO.

MARCO AND JEAN

I mean. Remy and Rook. //chuckles

//puts self in trashbag
*ties up trash bag and takes Nemo to the curb*
Finally.
BUT, I want to see that goblin in action. He's a freaking gem, and I love him.
IKR? Wicked and I were debating on whether or not we even wanted to pursue character ordained relationships in hopes of dating the goblin bae. So cranky. So amazing.
Their King of King's Ramen is amazing, as are most of their ramens. They serve some of the most exceptional chai and have a formidable spice range of one to three on all their meals. Three being tear-jerking death for even the most spice-tolerant.
Well, I'd eat here in real life. This is awesome. Going to definitely try to include it in the RP. ^^
As long as alcohol counts as a food, which it does in Parker's book, then his favorite spot is O'Hare's.
He and Rook need to be friends. So much. Let them be cranky SPARRO/single father's together. Yas. *fist bumps*
"Hey, hey, glad I caught up," the man breathed, heavily. He reached forward and put a hand on her shoulder, just a familiar, momentary touch, like a game of tag. You're it. He started on about something and Mona just stared, not moving a muscle, fingers wrapped around the purse straps hanging from her shoulder. He finally looked up and met her eye. Those pale, lifeless eyes. She waited patiently for him to go on, but he just sputtered out not-quite-an-apology and stepped back in with the stream of people. Mona finally blinked and made a hm noise, as if viewing some abstract painting she didn't quite understand in some over-rated gallery, and continued on to the next painting of the day.
I love Mona. She's such a wonderful Ice Queen. I can only imagine her reaction to my character will be frosty. And he'll be salty. And that makes me happy. Yes. Characters not getting along makes me happy. I need hobbies.
Aisling is kinda boring, her favourite place to eat would be home. Back home at the farms and ranches, with her parents and siblings. At their huge dining table and filled with various dishes on plates that never seem to run empty.
And the log personality carries over. *nudges trashbag*
Kidding. I'm excited for Aisling's fun youth. Especially next to Rook's old man crankiness.
"Um, have you forgotten? You're late for work!" Evie's eyes widened in panic, "Oh shit!" with that, she dashed off towards her workplace.
*cries* Oh precious babies. You do such a good Mallory. You just need your AI to viciously maul Rook, and it'll be perfect.
Anyway. Precious cinnamon bun. I will protect you.
No I won't. I'm a GM. Imma hurt some folks (and regret it... *lone tear*)
This wasn't a scary man eating titan after all, but a gentle giant. A freckled jesus, if you will. This was possibly the biggest betrayal of the year.
*touches and whispers* Yes you are...
EDIT: You know what? Skimming through the characters once more; Iris x Henry. Cause age difference and clashing personalities is apparently my thing x) Also, I now need a ship that wasn't mentioned before :P Also Also: orange: It was a match in heaven cx
DO ET. It is also my thing. Obviously. Rook is like 10 years Remy's senior and a cranky butt. I also have a tendency to do this in all my other RPs too.*looks at the thousand times I've made a DILF/MILF... and sighs* Anyway, go forward and conquer.
@Tyrannosaurus Rekt's character, Rook: Orange. Maybe a mandarin.
Does that orange have salt on it, because Rook be salty as hell.
Kidding.
This is a good comparison. Bitter on the outside, and sweet (and tiny) on the inside.
Though Mira x Mira romantically is practically end game amiright?
*bows down to the ultimate romantic achievement* I've never seen so much love and devotion in my life. Best OTP ever.
"I'm going to cut you off right there." Mira interrupted. "I don't know who this 'Tamara' is but if she looks anything like me you have no business talking to her looking the way you do." The kid only blinked, shocked at the response he received from the stranger. His mouth opened again but nothing came out.
I'm agreeing with Misa. This part alone makes me forever love Mira. I CAN'T WAIT for her to verbally destroy my Rook. It'll be AMAZZZZINNNNNGGGG.
Oh, everyone doesn't have AI's. AI's are illegal, I'm the only one that has one. Mallory, is the only AI, asides from the enemy AI's. The IdPersonas, however, are VI's. Virtual Intelligence.
I need to make a post about this.
*sits on lazy butt*
Yep.
*sips soda*

Does that orange have salt on it, because Rook be salty as hell.
Kidding.
This is a good comparison. Bitter on the outside, and sweet (and tiny) on the inside.

Funny, you said a similar thing the first time I made him an orange xD

• Sympathy & Compassion
QUESTION ONE: (PLAYER QUESTION) Who do you ship? That's right. The first question is a trash question. But, I want to know. I mean the GMs want to know. This question is very optional. Don't answer it unless you're feeling it. And it doesn't have to be a serious ship either. It can be a silly one or a joke one.

Yeah I got nothing over here. Wish I did. I'll be swept up in the enthusiasm of other proposed ships, likely enough.

As Vocastar mentioned we already have a p good idea of how Mira/Zac's stupid shit starts (fucking white people), but I'm kinda shy in talking to others about their characters so I haven't really... thought much about it. I don't know anyone else :')

I see plenty wanting to ship Zac with a suitor though (his icy heart could use some thawing in this plot, I'm in!), shoot me a PM if you wanna brainstorm junk! If I don't think of something first. I really want a grumpy group outing to some bar now...........

QUESTION TWO: (CHARACTER QUESTION) What is your character's favorite eating spot? (Please make up a place. This is an AU. Make sure to name the place, talk about it, and what experience your character has there.

Zac is something of a sports enthusiast (perhaps not entirely for the right reasons), so he usually finds time to unwind at Sutherland's, a well-equipped sports bar and grill. The eats are good and reasonably priced, but the big draws are the enormous screens leering over the bar countertops. There's a group of regulars who bet on the outcomes of the games, and Zac makes a point of betting for the underdog to keep things interesting (and the payoff is generally sweeter for it). Hope, despair, elation, exasperation... such shared experiences wash over the patrons like a mighty wave. It's usually in this setting that Zac himself tends to engage in the most spirited debates of 'what the hell was that call you fuckin hack of a ref!? Read a fuckin book for once in your life!'
He's a familiar enough face among the regulars that, even when things get loud, everyone manages to remain pretty amicable with each other at the end of the day, thoroughly familiar with each other's shenanigans (though an outsider would probably find Zac particularly biting). It's a fairly energetic atmosphere, perhaps fueled by too much drinking (though Zac himself ain't no lightweight when it comes to holding his booze).

QUESTION THREE: (CHARACTER QUESTION) Someone approaches you on the street. They think you are someone they know. You're not. How do you deal with it?

"..." Part of me wonders who this joker is that's trailing me? He's not being subtle about it. Looks like a lost puppy more than anything.

Did he say something? Was too busy trying to ignore him.

He persists. The yappy mutt. I turn my head, and point to myself, perplexed as all get-out. He waves and runs closer.

"Oi, Max, been lookin' for ya!"

"...Uh, no, wrong guy..."

I mutter it quick, turning away to be on my merry way. He taps my shoulder.

"Hey, remember? Masterton College? Debate Society? Kappa Phi? C'mooon, Ear Max!"

You couldn't actually see my eyebrow raising since it shot up at the speed of light.

"...No, seriously, I'm not... you got it wrong, guy."

It took two tries to get it through his thick skull. He tilted his head, rubbing his chin.

"Agh, really? Sorry guy, it's just, you looked just like him from behind!"

"...?"

Nowww he had my attention. I turn my body to face him, hoisting the strap from my briefcase. He already seemed to understand what the fuck he just said.

"Ah, no, I mean, just-"

"Nah, nah, I heard ya pretty loud and clear. Look the same, do we?"

"J-just from behind!" He was backpedaling. I scowled in annoyance.

"Yeah, all look the same, didn't ya know? Seen one, you seen 'em all! Idiot." I growled, turning my back to him. "I don't have time for this, get some glasses you horse's ass."

He backed off, hands raised without any more fuss. I actually had an appointment to make and didn't need to waste any further breath on him. I stew in my thoughts a little, setting my playlist to something slightly relaxing.

...Damn it, I thought of a better zinger. Should've thought of it sooner.

I feel like Wicked's response could almost be misconstrued as being silly, but it is literal. Noctis knows. Misa knows. Nemo knows. Other people know that we shan't mention.
We're trash and we're living this out. OKAY.
OKAY?
*pets Remy and Rook* Highly dysfunctional/adorable dads GO.
tumblr_m52p41yueq1r84h2v.gif

I really want a grumpy group outing to some bar now...........
I need this in my life. I would read the shit out of it. Guys, you know what to do.

but I'm kinda shy in talking to others about their characters
We won't bite. And we all love Zac. Come and play with us, building funny future character dynamics are fun, or coming up with ridiculous scenes. Plotting gives me life!

[glow=pink]Announcement![/glow]

Just wanted let everyone know that there are only two more spots available on the roster. The Born Werefolk and the Troll. So if you're making edits, creating a new character, or considering but not entirely sure you should join this RP these are the only spots open. We ask that you hurry though since we're speedily working on the IC and since there are only two spots left, we would like those filled at the start. At least I would. Also, be on the lookout for a few more announcements from the GM's. We have some additional information about the roleplay coming up soon.

Happy RPing!

1zzovah.png

I'm aware it says 'no multiples' but I'm willing to prep a Troll character (p similar to the original pitch of 'big shy well-meaning cinnamon roll' that lost out to Zac) if you need that spot filled. NBD if you wanna find another suitor tho

I'm aware it says 'no multiples' but I'm willing to prep a Troll character (p similar to the original pitch of 'big shy well-meaning cinnamon roll' that lost out to Zac) if you need that spot filled. NBD if you wanna find another suitor tho
Don't worry about it! We can also start off without having all of the spots filled, though it would be nice if we had every role covered, of course. We understand that the Troll spot isn't the most appealing role that we have in the list, so we already anticipated on that. We are just giving a heads up for anyone who still wishes to join us.

Again! The role of the Werefolk and the Troll are still open for application. The IC isn't up yet, but we are trying to aim to have the game up this weekend!

[glow=pink]Announcement[/glow]

Alright, so you guys have heard talk of these idpersonas, but what do they look like? Well, that's what we would like to know. We didn't put it on the character sheet so instead tell us what your personas look like and we'll compile a list of everyone's personas. It would also be good to think about how your VI's work. They're unique because you can give them the persona you desire. So how do they act and how would they interact with others? For example, my character, Evangeline, has an AI but her AI disguises herself as a persona so she looks like this in her persona form; Meet Persona Mallory! So please link what your persona looks like and give a little blurb on how they act and the GM's will make a list. Remember, VI's can't think for themselves, only AI's can and that's what makes people believe they are so dangerous. Think of your Persona as a chibi version of Siri with a persona you choose. Alright folks, post away. You should expect another round of questions soon as well from our GM Rekt. And again the IC should be up this weekend so prepare your butts for that! Peace!

Happy RPing!

1zzovah.png

My VI is on my sheet :3 Can't have Twilight Princess Midna without Imp!Midna ^.^ But I never interacted with Siri so It's kind of hard for me to imagine how she'll interact v.v

• OMG
My VI is on my sheet :3 Can't have Twilight Princess Midna without Imp!Midna ^.^ But I never interacted with Siri so It's kind of hard for me to imagine how she'll interact v.v
You can youtube people interacting with Siri, but your VI doesn't have to actually act like Siri. That's the beauty of being creative and wanting to figure out what Iris would want in a persona xD

Status
Not open for further replies.