• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemopedia

Chaotic Lawful
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovLzY3Lm1lZGlhLnR1bWJsci5jb20vN2I4Nzg0NDFhNmQ5OWNkMGQ0MTZlMmRiMjYyMTY3ODIvdHVtYmxyX284emlmaDZWRGkxdHE2d3M3bzFfNTAwLnBuZyJ9.bcFa2W9weeg5l0mCvE0g1eh2B1M.png

Last edited:
Reminds me I need to do that dramatic reading of Banjo-Kazooie smut. Or rather, record it for others who are gonna voice it, lol

I like magical girls but have two related OCs as a holdover from a Madoka-like RP. Otherwise I'm more into monster girls doing cute things (though there's too much ecchi and NSFW for my liking; I just like cool designs :c).

Celes is my fav to play while we're talking about fav children. She's motherly and doting and cries a lot. Purest jelly roll.

OH! TRM! Yeeeeeahh... I loved and hated that rp. There was so much good potential... but there were a few users in there that were uh... pretty confrontational. I don't usually like to argue or get into it with anyone, but I did kind of strongly discuss my disagreements with one of the users. She was pretty drama-centric. I wasn't too much of a fan of that, and that ultimately killed the rp for me. On top of beating a dead horse because no one was posting at that point. ;;A;;

Honestly, I don't blame you. I probably would have stayed away if I knew better too.
I'm going to come right out and ask. Was it sharkette? She's the one that I avoided like a plague. Like, I should have known. We were actually pretty chummy for a while. But she was an insta-shipper, and she put our characters together, which was fine at that moment, but like she was always talking to me and plotting. And at some point in there I got depressed due to RL problems, and she was like: I can't deal with your sad drama. I was like: what the what? So she blocked me on skype, blocked me on gaia, and then proceeded to tell the GM that our characters couldn't do the plot arc that we worked out to further some faction tension. I had to drop the RP. It was one of weilan's, actually. So. Yeah. That happened. Weilan came to me like half-a-year later and was like: omg, you were right, she's crazy. And a lot of her friends were of the same vein, so I'm sure that she dragged them into TRM too.

Anyway. It's hard to find good scifi RPs. I understand the need to hang onto it.

I imagined werefolk were those that could transform into any large animal--usually predatory ones. With how I envision Tierney in my head, something like tiger or bear didn't work. He's incredibly observant and I imagined his stare would be so focused, like a wolf staring at you. Plus, dat grey hair. xD

I have to pull out all my Irish accent resources. Right now I'm writing off of what I remember, so his speech may still change a bit here and there. I totally didn't have a Peaky Blinders urge. Nope. I just hope he turns out like I see him in my head. Or.. well maybe not as serial killer-y as he is in my head. xD
Dat grey hair is magical. *touches it* I have a thing for older characters, because I'm weird. And old. I'm also old.

I actually haven't watched Peaky Blinders. It's been recommended to me a few times, but I never remember to watch it. I'll eventually get to it. And, yes, I hope he isn't serial killer-y. That would make things very awkward in the group. XD

Someone thought a naked dolphin anthro huntress was the way to go in a group RP. And it wasn't even a furry RP? It was supposed to be SFW so why in gods name
That sounds horrible and fascinating. I would have also read the entire profile just to make sure it was a real thing. Like, a friend told me that the end of Tusk gave them nightmares. And so I googled "Justin Long at the end of Tusk" and proceeded to have nightmares. Ugh. Skin walrus. *shivers* Whhhyyyyy, Kevin Smith.

A friend and I bought him an erotica called Someone to Cuddle. It was about Cuddlefish that could turn into guys. They were not very cuddly. In fact, they gang raped a guy stranded in the water. And that was just from the synopsis. Dx
o_o Well. I'm done interneting.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
You guys have seen some weird shit. I don't think I have nearly as many bad experiences in that grain.

I did have someone once try to tell me who to use as my faceclaim. Thinking...is it your character or mine? Write it yourself, then. But that's not the wildest thing I can imagine out there.

I was also in a group on Gaia once, had been accepted and was really excited for it. A week later - I'd been active in the OOC, but it hadn't yet started - the GM bumped me out without saying anything. Someone new came in saying 'howdy I'm playing such and such' (my spot) and indeed the front page had been changed to omit my character. I was so embarrassed (which makes no sense, I realize), that I just sunk into the darkness and said nothing.

I actually haven't watched Peaky Blinders. It's been recommended to me a few times, but I never remember to watch it. I'll eventually get to it. And, yes, I hope he isn't serial killer-y. That would make things very awkward in the group. XD
Well here's another recommendation. (Just finished the most recent season, so I'm biased not biased at all.

Reminds me I need to do that dramatic reading of Banjo-Kazooie smut. Or rather, record it for others who are gonna voice it, lol

I like magical girls but have two related OCs as a holdover from a Madoka-like RP. Otherwise I'm more into monster girls doing cute things (though there's too much ecchi and NSFW for my liking; I just like cool designs :c).

Celes is my fav to play while we're talking about fav children. She's motherly and doting and cries a lot. Purest jelly roll.

Oh god Madoka. ;;A;;
I only recently started to see the monster girl stuff coming up (as a meta, I suppose), so it's still kind of... strange? Not against it, but like you said, a lot of it is pretty ecchi and NSFW xD

That character is adorbs though. <3

I'm going to come right out and ask. Was it sharkette? She's the one that I avoided like a plague. Like, I should have known. We were actually pretty chummy for a while. But she was an insta-shipper, and she put our characters together, which was fine at that moment, but like she was always talking to me and plotting. And at some point in there I got depressed due to RL problems, and she was like: I can't deal with your sad drama. I was like: what the what? So she blocked me on skype, blocked me on gaia, and then proceeded to tell the GM that our characters couldn't do the plot arc that we worked out to further some faction tension. I had to drop the RP. It was one of weilan's, actually. So. Yeah. That happened. Weilan came to me like half-a-year later and was like: omg, you were right, she's crazy. And a lot of her friends were of the same vein, so I'm sure that she dragged them into TRM too.

Anyway. It's hard to find good scifi RPs. I understand the need to hang onto it.

It really was. xD
And, well, yeah, I can see what you mean. There was a lot of insta-ships. One even involved my flamboyant androgynous male character. It was interesting, but things got sour toward the end because of something or other. I can't remember what it was, but.. well, the past is the past now, I suppose.

Dat grey hair is magical. *touches it* I have a thing for older characters, because I'm weird. And old. I'm also old.

The first season of Peaky Blinders is really good. I need to start the second season still. xD

I'm still fleshing Tierney out in my head personality-wise, but I imagine he's not the easiest to understand. And roleplay goals, for some reason I want Tierney to end up as some kind of butler role. Probably through a contract he makes with an employer. I don't know why. I just see him as a god damn butler. xD

I was also in a group on Gaia once, had been accepted and was really excited for it. A week later - I'd been active in the OOC, but it hadn't yet started - the GM bumped me out without saying anything. Someone new came in saying 'howdy I'm playing such and such' (my spot) and indeed the front page had been changed to omit my character. I was so embarrassed (which makes no sense, I realize), that I just sunk into the darkness and said nothing.

omg that's terrible. I'd be so frustrated too, because as the GM, at least have the common decency to tell the person you are dropping. Especially if you were active in the ooc. It meant you were still there. That kind of stuff irks me, and usually why I stress on communication.

Helllooo refugees from CoC (joking) (hmmm, maybe joking).

Was glad to see Evie make an IC appearance, yay! I was gonna mention...we were ordered to defeat (I think) the monsters, not just escape. Wanted to brainstorm OOC how we would do that, but now we have some real firepower.

Still, if anyone wants to discuss a plan, I'm open for collaboration!

My character will have their hands full of grouchy Were for a moment... :scared:

-------------------------------------------------------------
(Also, note to GMs - I saw that I short-changed myself when assigning "points" in my character's graph chart -- updated chart just now to be commensurate with everyone else's. No other changes, of course.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, I was going to have Iris try to use her empathy powers on a golem to calm it down, but considering she's kind of lost, confused and a little disoriented trying to focus on the golem she would just end up locking on to the rage and amplifying it. I don't think that helps anything xD Unless there's a way to overwhelm the golemn to slow it down or something o.o

Last edited:
  • Ah Seen It
Reactions: Nemopedia
So far, werewolves are an uncreative bunch xD

We should also probably do something with the four objects too o.o I was tempted to have Iris grab one on passing in a sort of "hey, this could be handy" kind of thing but wasn't sure if I should.
First of all, why the hell didn't I get notifications from this thread? Like I'm several pages behind now! //flips table Anyway, focus on the golems for now and ignore the four objects. They'll be used later xD
*touches you*
Stop touching people. You're gonna end up going to jail for sexual harassment Rekt xD

Haha, everyone has a dark roleplaying history on Gaia. >.>
I never went to Gaia, never will now xD lol

DUDE DUDE DUDE EVIE IS TOTALLY A MAGIC GIRL XD
SHIT! MY SECRET IS OUT! DAMN IT! I WANTED TO HOLD IT OFF A LITTLE LONGER
I love magical girls.

In roleplays at least. xD
//shounen at heart
-gasps- OMG BE MY FRIEND

I may or may not be addicted to all thing magical girls. (I'm complete and utter magical girl trash. Ask any of my friends here. They'll tell you. They know xD)

-gasps- OMG BE MY FRIEND

I may or may not be addicted to all thing magical girls. (I'm complete and utter magical girl trash. Ask any of my friends here. They'll tell you. They know xD)
Friended.

omg, I have a friend that just moved to Japan for work, she IS a magical girl. Seriously. I'm more of a... magical shounen? xD
But I love magical girl concepts. Just hnng ;;A;;

One day I'll make the most kawaii desu desu mahou fucking shoujo ever character.

I'm curious... Some people's names are yellow/goldenrod on here. What does that mean? O_o?

edit;; not here here, but on the site.

It means they're new members :)

• Ah Seen It
Yep. Active members specifically. Grey means members that are on but "lurk" - hence their lurker status - and dark means that member hasn't logged in for a considerable amount of time and remain inactive until they either become active again or remain inactive until their account expires, which is after a year since their last activity.

• Ah Seen It
Huh, interesting. All the colors.

I miss green names. ;;A;;

Once upon a time on RPN I had a green name. I was a Helper--so pretty much just a normal user that was given a special cookie for helping others out. I miss that green name. //sniffles

Heh, active members used to have green names until Diana gave us a chance to recolor ourselves through a series of fights to the death polls :3

• Ah Seen It
DAMN. DAMMIT.
I saw there's a stylish thing... but it's not the same.

Aww :c Maybe if you do something noticeable Diana will temporally give you you're own special banner and color (she's only done that three times though; once because a user had an orc persona, another because they did something cool for her husband, and the third time because they said they would incorporate the Iwaku color wars - or was it the fruit wars? - in the Murder Series).

• Ah Seen It
Oh god Madoka. ;;A;;
I only recently started to see the monster girl stuff coming up (as a meta, I suppose), so it's still kind of... strange? Not against it, but like you said, a lot of it is pretty ecchi and NSFW xD

That character is adorbs though. <3
Ye, it's hard to find people with similar interests for RPs for that cuz a lot follow cues from their fav harem anime. It's reached the point that I wanna write some VNs for a less ecchi take on the subject matter :')

Celes would totally cosplay as Madoka if she had the chance tho. She's a seamstress, SHE CAN MAKE THE COSTUME

Also I posted. Sort of sleep deprived but had to get done. Been promising it for a few days now, sorry for the wait!!

Status
Not open for further replies.