Turtle Bay Academy

Damian nodded "I suppose.. anyway.. you should get some rest.. I know you're tired."

Reactions: OlympusBlood
"You're right, I am," Hadley agreed, but she tried not to let her mouth say those words.

Reactions: REincarnate
"I don't mind," Hadley answered. I get that a lot, she thought.

Dustin closed the book. He wanted to find Chester and just...whack him back to where he came from.

Damian smiled "alot? why alot? your thoughts are yours.. even though your mind is more interesting than mine."

Chester appeared and walked into the room, closing the door behind him and locking it. "Hey midget, wanna play?"

Damian rushed to the door and banged on it "Chester! Stop! You promised!! I've waited for this way too long!"

"Oh hell no," Hadley heard the door lock. "Dustin, do you know how to fly?"
"Um...I think so," Dustin replied. He put himself between Chester and the Bible.

Damian closed his eyes "We go back, go back, go back"
Chester started to dissolve, so did Damian.
He rushed to the door and opened it, grabbing Damian by the throat
"What's happening!? What are you doing!?"

Damian kept his eyes closed and focused "2100 years Chester, and still I can't have freedom. I am taking you to where you belong."

Chester shook his head "No! No! You will never get out! We will never get out!"

"What's happening? Why...how..." Dustin looked up at them.
"Now, there's no need to... Give him his freedom, both of you," Hadley said calmly.

Chester let go, but before Damian could stop he was gone.
Damian opened his eyes, and started coming back.
He smiled and looked at Dustin "Dustin? Did you think about Chester?"

"That makes sense. He's summoned by a thought," Hadley clicked her fingers as she got an idea.
"I thought about hitting him far far far far far far far far far far far away," Dustin nodded.

Damian sighed "You shouldn't.. you'll get hurt.."
He looked down "well, not anymore.."

"Where'd he go?" Dustin asked, curious. Hadley ruffled his hair, before dashing into the room to write something down.

Dustin laughed, thinking of it as a joke, before he saw Hadley's face. "You...aren't...joking, are you?"

"Can't you cut connection or summon him back or something?" Hadley thought aloud.

Damien shook his head "we're bound by blood, where he goes I go because he is believed to be the more powerful one."

"But if you and him make the wish then..." Hadley kept on thinking.
"SHUT UP HADLEY YOU ARE NOT HELPING ME THINK!" Dustin yelled. "Please be quiet."

Damian smiled and knelt down near Dustin "hey, it's okay. It's no big deal."
He stood up and looked at Hadley "he won't. He lives to ruin things for me. I want freedom, he wants chaos even if it meant not being free."

"Asshole," Dustin muttered. Hadley frowned. That was horrible language. "Can't you send someone in your place?" he said.