Turtle Bay Academy

Dustin's jaw dropped, why? but he shut it as Hadley glared at him. He opened the door for Damien. Hadley went through first.

Reactions: REincarnate
Damian followed with Chester in his arms.
His steps were slower than before, he never thought this moment would come.
It was breaking his heart, he felt broken.

Reactions: OlympusBlood
Hadley saw some people stare and glared at them, and they went back to doing what they did. Dustin had followed behind them ever so slowly, and he was walking backwards to make sure nobody stared either; Damian wasn't clearly able to cope.

They got to a field, he sighed and laid Chester on the grass.
He put his hands on his chest and started praying.

There was a glow, not a bright one, but a dark one.
Chester's body started sinking into the ground as if he was absorbed by nature.

Damian got up and felt his tears rolling down his cheeks ''You will get a new chance, my friend. Until than, be safe..''

Dustin jumped in fright as Chester disappeared. Hadley was calm and serious. It's happened before. Don't be afraid, she thought to herself as Chester wasn't Chester anymore.

She pulled a handkerchief out of her pocket, a white one, and offered it to Damien.

Damian shook his head and took a deep breathe "he's free now."
He smiled "thanks.. for everything.."

"I've knew you for, what, two hours?" Hadley shook her head. She didn't know who he was thanking, "but you're pretty cool. We should go out sometime," she flew up to the open dorm window.

"She means like, for a latte or whatever they call it," Dustin didn't want that to sound like a date.

Damian looked at her "y-yeah.. sounds good.."
He chuckled at Dustin's comment "Don't worry, I won't steal her from you."

"No you won't," Dustin raised his eyebrows. She's mine and everybody knows it. He didn't want Hadley to be happy when he felt pain. He felt stupid for what he did 249 years ago. But it happened.

Damian looked at him "what do you mean yours? Eventually she's going to find someone and she'll fall in love, just like you will."

"No, she isn't," Dustin replied firmly, but he was scared because he knew it was true, "She's my sister. Forever." He didn't like the idea of Hadley loving someone more than him.

Damian looked at him "I know she will always be your sister, and nobody will ever take your place or mean more than you, but some day both of you will have someone else to love.."
He smiled "That's like me and Chester, he was my brother, and I used to be like you.. I didn't want him to have anybody else because we were fine together.. but than he got a girlfriend, and it made me see that nothing changed between us, he just simply had someone more to love.. which.. is a good thing really.."

Dustin looked up at him. He wasn't sure. Chester was very much dead. He knew he wouldn't love anyone. He didn't see the need for it. He had Hadley.

They said that. Dustin looked up a little higher. "Okay."

Damian sighed "you will.. figure it out when you get older.."
He smiled and looked around "you should go to your dorm, it's getting late."

"Goodnight Damien. If you don't have a dorm you can share with us if you want," Dustin grinned up at him, but inside he was slowly being torn up by a pain that someone else would love Hadley too.

Damian smiled "thanks dusty.."
As Dustin disappeared inside, Damian sat down against the wall and looked up at the sky.

Dustin lay down as Hadley slept. "Hadley?" He watched the ceiling as pictures formed on it. "Woah. Hadley?"

Damian kept looking at the sky, he sighed at the lights that appeared.
He knew something was about to happen, but he had no idea what. neither did he really feel like doing anything.
Just to be sure he started to make his way to check on Dustin and Hadley.
He used his power and zapped himself into the dorm.
For a moment he stayed quiet and stared at the ceiling ''Dustin, how are you doing that?''

Hadley carried on sleeping.

"I...I don't know," Dustin sat up and looked at the patterns, "It's pretty though." He paused as he watched them twirl around, "I don't think I'm doing them, Damien. I thought you were."