Turtle Bay Academy

Damian looked at Dustin "god didn't do anything.. Chester did.."
He sighed and tried to comfort his brother who was by now gasping for air.
He lend his head down and closed his eyes
"this is not what I meant, please don't leave me.. I can't do this without you.."

Reactions: OlympusBlood
Hadley raised her eyebrows and crossed her arms. Told you so.

Dustin nodded. Why would he? How come? What?

Reactions: REincarnate
Damian shook his head as he held his brother "He gave up his status.. I could've done it.. If I would've given up my heavenly status, I'd become a fallen angel.. He doesn't have a status, once you are a demon, you can't go lower than that.."
He started to cry, he made him do this. Damian was officially a murderer.

Hadley was not of any comfort. She didn't know what to say. Demons were not of all evil nor of all annoyance. They did not always be selfish, either.

Dustin knelt down next to Chester and started making stupid deals into his ear; if you turned out okay you can annoy me as much as you want.

Damian closed his eyes and started praying.
Chester gasped for air and grabbed Dustin's hand "I.. I'm s-sorry.."

"It's okay," Dustin didn't understand why he was saying sorry. The Bible had been fixed. And nothing else was wrong. "Damien fixed it."

Hadley placed her hand on Damien's shoulder. Don't be afraid of the light in this darkness.

Chester inhaled deeply, letting go of Dustin's hand.
Damian looked up, as his brother's body went lifeless.
He cried more, and more.

Damian shook his head "I.. I can't do this.. I should've.. I killed him.."

Dustin looked at Damien, he saw the sadness, "You didn't murder him. When I was...younger...murder was when a knife went through your stomach, or a bunderbuss through your foot. Murder is when you physically damage them and they die." He couldn't be more comforting because he didn't understand. Hadley understood less, but still had to say something, "You can do this. We'll help you. We're here for you."

Damian got up, and looked at Chester's body "He was supposed to stay with me.."
He turned away from everybody "I'm not ready to be just half of a twin."

"Of course you aren't. Maybe you never will," Hadley replied softly. Dustin also looked at Chester. Wake up. Please wake up.

Damian sighed "There has to be a way to swap."
He looked at Hadley "Can I.. uh.. hug you?"

Dustin nodded at Hadley. Although he was younger, Hadley asked for his permission sometimes. She knew he didn't like it when she seemed to love someone else because he had nobody but her, it was harder for him to get along at times. She put her arm around Damien. "We need to call the grave digger. We can't leave him in the dorm."

Damian hugged her, he just.. needed it for a moment.
He stayed quiet for a while, than let go and took a deep breathe.
Regaining his balance as he felt dizzy and nodding ''Uhm, yeah.. gravedigger..''

He stepped towards Chester, knelt down and lifted him up.
Damian looked at Dustin, and smiled ''I'm gonna hug you in a minute too.'' he said with a smirk.
He was trying his hardest to stay positive.

Damian turned to the door and nodded ''Okay, let's go.''

Hadley glanced at Dustin, who shook of the magic on his wings. Hadley did the same. It was a mark of respect. The two knew that Chester was not just a demon, he was a family member to others, probably a friend, and a hero really.

Hadley's wings were not what was expected. Dustin hadn't seen them yet either, the spell was always on. They were not normally feathery white like his, rather a million colours all in one feather, and a million of them on each wing. They looked pretty amazing. "Wow."
"Hey, don't look so shocked," Hadley grinned. "You knew they'd be nice."

Damian's eyes widened at the sight of her wings "you.. you're.. wow.."
He stuttered and stumbled on his words.
He looked at Dustin and smiled
"damn.. your wings are white Dusty."
Damian had never shown his wings to anyone, he was hesitating on whether he should, even now.

"I know. I don't know why this happened," Hadley smiled. Dustin scowled, "I wanted blue ones but whites okay."
"Lucky I could've put you in a white robe," Hadley smirked as Dustin's scowl got bigger. "I'm joking!"

"You can pick?" She asked wide-eyed, continuing to sway. She tilted her head when she noticed his teeth now gently nibbling at his lower lip. "What's the matter?" Her brow furrowed in curiosity. "And where are you going to stay?" She was beginning to feel like maybe she asked too many questions at one time, just maybe, so she decided to give him a chance to answer the ones that already escaped from her lips and stop talking.

Damian smiled, and still hesitated.
Than he shook the magic off his wings, his wings glowed, a whitegold glow, and it lit up the room.

Aaron nodded "of course, you are not obligated to follow both."
Aaron looked up and shook his head "nothing, nothing's wrong."
He smiled and shrugged slightly.
Aaron didn't know where he was going to stay, he hadn't found a dorm yet.
"I don't know where I'm staying. I haven't really looked yet."

Damian chuckled and shook his head "I'd swap mine for yours any day."
He took a deep breathe and turned to the door "alright, let's go.."