Turtle Bay Academy

"Why?" Dustin repeated.
"Because some people don't enjoy the company of others," Hadley replied as she watched Damien, who seemed to be getting more irritated by the moment.

Reactions: REincarnate
Damian looked dowm and clicked his fingers, to which Chester appeared.
He grinned and looked at the little boy "I was summoned? Don't you know it's dangerous to cry wolf?"
Damian shook his head and sighed.

Reactions: OlympusBlood
"Yes, I know," Dustin smiled. Hadley stepped back, she did not want to be part of whatever was happening next. "But you aren't a wolf."

Chester smiled "yeah, and you're not human. Your point is?"
Damian got up and watched Chester, who circled around Hadley, observing him from head to toe. "What do you want?"

"Why are some people bad and some people good?" Dustin watched Chester circle Hadley. Though Hadley didn't seem very worried about that, it annoyed Dustin. She was his sister. Only he was allowed to circle her. He narrowed his eyebrows, a bit upset. How does everybody know that.

Chester started laughing "because being bad is more fun."
He had a grin on his face as he noticed Dustin get upset.
Stopping behind her and watching him
"oh look at that, the little one doesn't like it when I get close to this one. What do you think brother? Things just became fun."

Damian narrowed his eyes "don't you even think about touching her."

Hadley was more worried about Dustin. Normally she'd tell him it was okay, but he didn't look very...calm. She walked towards Dustin, who relaxed. He still had hold of the Bible.

Chester chuckled and walked over to Dustin, he kneeled down and took the bible.
He stood back up and read through it "hm.. nice book you got here."
Chester held it up and it caught on fire, he grinned some more as the book burned.

Damian pushed him and grabbed it, trying to safe as much as he could
"No no no!"
He sighed and looked at Chester "why Chester? Why!? You're so stupid!"
Damian raised his fist, and swung for Chester.
Chester in reply, vanished in thin air.

"He just burnt the Bible," Dustin whispered, before yelling, "He just burnt the Bible!" He was so...angry, "Hadley, he burnt the Bible! We have to fix it!"
"I know he burnt it. I saw. Dustin, you can't fix it," Hadley looked at where the book had once been.
"I can!" Dustin sat down and crossed his legs, hoping if he put ashes together they'd magically get the Bible. "He broke the Bible, he set it on fire, I'm going to kill him...kill..." he muttered to himself. Hadley went over, "It's okay. We can get a new Bible. There'll be a bookshop somewhere. You can have your own Bible too."
"But he..."
"I know, but we did try to tell you," Hadley tried to comfort Dustin. He didn't cry, he just looked angry.

Damian got on his knees "Dustin.. do you see why I told you to leave him?"
He sighed and took his hands "I'll fix it, just relax. Take a deep breathe."
Slowly, he hovered his hands over the ashes.
There was light, as Damian closed his eyes the bible slowly reappeared.

Damian looked at Dustin and smiled "there.. see? Exactly like before.."

Dustin nodded, "But he did burn the Bible," it seemed to be the biggest crime in the world. To Dustin, murdering a man is like ripping a page, but setting it on fire..."Pyro..." he whispered.
"That was a valuable life lesson, learn from it," Hadley told her brother firmly. "Thank you Damien," she said.
"Thank you Damien," Dustin copied.

Damian nodded "Don't mention it, but please.. stay away from Chester, Dustin."
He stood up and stretched "God, magic is so tiring."

"I doubt he's going to," Hadley agreed. Dustin stared blankly at the Bible in his hands. He looked at where Chester had been, and back at the Bible, and then at Hadley. "I'm going to read a bit," he mumbled, walking into the dorm before reading the Bible. It'd been burnt, so he believed it was only right he read it again.

Hadley looked at Damien and smiled. "He's a jerk."

Damian chuckled "I know.. but we're twins, and so people believe me to be the same."
He looked at the dorm room door "I did try to warn him, but those who don't listen have to see for themselves."

Hadley almost pointed out she meant Dustin for the exact same reason, but didn't. "They don't know the twin theory then," she said. She was glad Damien saw it her way, and taught Dustin something he'd probably never forget.

Damian nodded "Exactly, I just.. I don't know.."
He smiled "I just don't want anyone to get hurt when I can stop it."
At first Hadley didn't seem too interested in talking to him, but here they were talking.
Somehow he felt accomplished, although he didn't know why.

"You have to get hurt to learn sometimes though," Hadley replied.

Dustin got to the New Testament. He'd read the book so many times he read it faster than even Hadley.