Turtle Bay Academy

Damian shook his head "Nobody in heaven, hell, or on earth has the same bond with him.."

Reactions: OlympusBlood
Dustin frowned. "Your mother and father?" He didn't want Damien to disappear. He was fun.

Hadley stood there, thinking of Chester, hoping he'd come back if she thought hard enough.

"If you're an angel, are you not undead, and than therefore lose all your blood without being destroyed?" Dustin said. He hoped angels were like zombies, "Then you won't be going on a," he began singing the chorus to Highway to Hell while Hadley stared at him.

Reactions: REincarnate
((I'm really sorry, I've been busy! D:))

Just as Alena set down her bags by the bedside she heard Aaron dig around for something in the desk by the door before letting out a victorious 'aha!', then came over and handed her a key, she presumed it was to her new home. She graciously accepted it and thanked him with a smile, which quickly faded as he made his accusation. "No! I just..." She paused to think for a moment before opening her mouth again. "Well, it's nice to have someone to talk to and help you.. and you still haven't helped with my schedule, so" She followed the so with her tongue quickly peeking out from between her lips at him, retracting it, and victoriously folding her arms across her chest. She tried her best to pretend she wasn't embarrassed in the least bit. She finally put her arms down and her voice changed to a more serious tone. "I'm not very good with people, or new things, it's nice to have someone to talk to, and someone interesting for that matter. I don't mean to bother you or hold you up or anything."

Damian chuckled "we're not zombies."
He slowly sat down and sighed "I guess this just id my faith."

Aaron smiled
"relax, I was just kidding."
He took her schedule and chuckled "all your classes are on the second floor, except for P.E, P.E is outside on the fields."
He looked at her for a moment "I can stay aslong as you want me to, you don't have to be good with people, I'm not human anyway."

"No faith I've heard of takes a good person to an evil place," Hadley argued. It was not a faith.
It was just...a destiny. She really needed to stop using that word.

Damian looked at Hadley, why was she so defensive over him?
It confused him slightly.
He sighed "I just don't know how to.."

A weird feeling came over him, he looked down and saw his leg started to fade "oh god.. It's happening."

Dustin frowned. Why was this happening? He didn't want to look.
"I'm very confused."
"What?!" Hadley started walking down the corridor. She needed to find somewhere where it was completely silent so she could brainstorm. Why does this school become a labyrinth?

"I guess that's a good point." She smiled shyly and held her arm in an awkward position. "I think that's why I get along with you. Because you're not human. I think that's why they don't like me, the humans. Do we share any classes by the way? I'm not too big on making new friends. And where are you staying? Do you have a dorm yet?" She looked up at him with bright, smiling eyes as she started to sway back and forth from excitement.

Damian looked down, he could feel himself well up.
He closed his eyes and took a deep breathe. "Dustin, I need you to listen to me.. Take care of yourself, okay? And Hadley.. I trust you to be able to handle that."

He smiled and opened his eyes "stay cool, Dusty."

Aaron chuckled "I don't have a dorm yet, we share almost every class except for history because I chose Geography."
He watched her sway and bit his lip "did I say something wrong?"

"No, you stay cool. I'll stay Dustin," he smiled, "And you kill your brother for burning Bibles please."

Hadley found a quiet part in the corridor and just...stood. She couldn't think or hear anyone or see anything. She was trying to think about it so hard.

Damian chuckled "I'm not a killer, and I'm not cool either.. So it's all on you buddy."
He looked around the room one last time "Tell Hadley I'll miss her.. Since she left you know.."

"When I see you soon, I'll tell you how cool you are," Dustin saluted Damien.

"But before you go --you fancy her, don't you?" He smirked.

Damian saluted back and chuckled "what? No.. I mean.. she's cute and all.. but I don't think she would ever see me as cute or anything close to it."
He smiled and looked down "almost there.."

"You're right there," Dustin laughed, before wondering if Damien kept moving he'd prevent it. Hadley hated guys because she believed they got in her way of achievement.

Damian smiled "be good."
Before he could say another thing everything went dark.
He slowly turned around, there were some rocks and chester was sitting on one of them, but nothing impressive.

He sighed and sat down, Chester smiled
"you made it!"
Chester started laughing and lend his back against a wall "Oh come on, don't ignore me. You were the one that did this. I was just going to scare the kid.. He kept summoning me through his thoughts."

Damian shrugged, he didn't want to know, even though he would hear it regardless.

"He's gone. HADLEY HE
HAS GONE!" Dustin was shocked that there was no idea.

Hadley heard her name and went towards it, "Already?! Right, we need to go after him or something!"

Chester smiled as he watched his brother crumble with the realisation that he was in fact in Hell, and it was all because his own brother didn't want to see him happy.
"You knownyou are free to go, right?"

At that Damian looked up "what?" Chester looked confused and sat next to his brother "If you give up your heavenly status and become a fallen.. you'll be sent back to earth.. both of us."
Damian narrowed his eyes and shook his head "than I'd rather stay here. I mean, attack my friends? Are you actually crazy? You knew what I'd do, I have told you I'd send you here. Everybody in our family has left us for dead, I am all you had to stay on earth.. and here we are because you can never keep your end of the deal."

Chester looked down with a sigh, maybe he did go to far.
As much as he hated to admit it, Damian was always the only one who saw the good side of him.
He stood by him throughout everything, even if it went against his morals.

Dustin tried to copy Damien's magic but he couldn't. "Maybe something will say something in the Bible..."
"The Bible isn't going to help right now. We are discussing angels in Hell, Dustin, it's practically impossible," Hadley wasn't trying to think of an idea but she got one. "If it's impossible. This is a...pinch me." Dustin frowned but pinched her, and she sighed. This wasn't a dream.

Chester stood up and put out his hands "Come on.. Let's get you out of here."
Damian looked at him and got up "what are you doing?"

Chester smiled and offered his hands once more, as his brother finally took his hands he closed his eyes.
He Started whispered, Damian couldn't understand what he was saying.

The room changed at the blink of an eye, they were back in the dorm.

As they let go, Chester fell down.
It looked like he was having an attack, he groaned in pain.
Damian knelt down and felt his forehead
"Chester, what have you done?"

Chester slowly opened his eyes, taking a deep breathe "I.. I'm keeping my end of the deal.."

Dustin raised his eyebrows. "I have a feeling that God saved Damien."
"Why would he Dustin? He let us fall from Heaven for no reason. He's not going to save anyone from Hell, not today," Hadley snapped.