Turned For The Worse [Onyx & Em]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It was long ago don't worry," she smiled at him and then stopped outside an old looking bar, but it seemed to have been modified to look halfway like a larger apartment below the Grand Escapade apartments that took up a lot of the town. Once she took out a key and opened the door you could see a spacious little opening to sit and take off your shoes. "Come on in and relax. I'll go find my movie box," she kicked off her shoes and skipped inside, turning on light after light.

He tentatively walked in and took off his shoes. Looking about it seemed like a familiar place like he had been here before but yet he knew he hadn't. Shaking his head he moved to the couch sitting down, "This is a lovely place you have here..." He admired the decorations and started to relax.

"Thank you," Taylor smiled bringing out a box of movies from a hidden closet. She set them on the the coffee table in front of Daniel. "Help me loooook lazy bones!" She giggled and nudged his knee.

"Alright..." He leaned forward dropping to his knees in front of the couch, "What do we have here?" He starts to search through the movies looking for a good one. Glancing over at her he smiled but softly shook his head before looking back to the movies.

"I've got way too many horror movies and a scarce amount of romantic comedies. There should be some Disney movies in here too, but I swear they aren't mine." She shrugged playfully, acting as if they really weren't hers. With a small chuckle, she got to her feet, "Keep looking," and walked to her little TV caddy where her DVD player lay beneath it in it's wooden space. She bent over and turned it all on.

"Horrors... Romance comedies... And Disney..." He chuckles and leans back against the couch, "It doesn't sound like you have a very extensive amount of choices..." He smiles and reaches in randomly pulling out a movie, "Here how about this?" He holds it up not looking at it, "I just randomly grabbed one so I have no clue what it is..."

Taylor nodded, "Not much I know. I usually use this Netflix thing anyway." She turned to check what movie he grabbed and almost burst out laughing. "The Human Centipede... I don't even know where I got that from. We definitly can't watch this..." She walked over and gently took it from his hands, turning it over and over in her palms. "What is you second favorite movie?"

He almost choked on his spit, "Dear god the human centipede..." He started laughing, "I agree let's not watch that movie..." He rubbed his chin, "Well my second favorite movie is probably.... Pacific Rim."

"That's on Netflix!" Taylor clapped her hands, grabbing her remote and taking a seat beside Daniel. "Ignore the different tv shows that pop up... The human's input on supernatural beings is so strange..." She flipped through all the movies, nudging Daniel once she found the movie. "There we go."

He chuckled, "I kinda know that. Remember I was a human until about an hour or so ago..." He chuckled at her enthusiasm and shook his head, "Alright so have you seen this yet?"

Taylor genuinely looked surprised at his comment, "Oh right. I'm sorry..." She giggled a bit and pushed play on the remote, setting it on the table afterwards. "No, I've just passed it while looking for other movies. It looks interesting."

"It's fine you made a choice and I respect that." He nodded at the tv, "It is a good movie. Trust me.." He chuckled then looked around, "Man.. I am a little thirsty... What do you have to drink?"

Taylor's face turned solemn and she directed her full attention to the tv before Daniel spoke. "Oh yes. I have kool aid and water and that's it. Which one would you like? I'll get it for you." She got up and looked at him with a polite smile.

"Water would be fantastic please..." He closed his eyes yawning, "The alcohol is making me sleepy..."

"You could crash here. I have a guest bedroom or you could take the couch," Taylor walked off into the kitchen, making quite the ruckus before returning with his water. "It would be nice to have a sleepover..." She laughed and kicked her shoes off.

"Thank you for the offer..." He grabbed the glass and chuckled, "A sleepover huh? I don't even remember if I ever had one..." He shrugs and lifts the glass to his lips taking a long drink.

"What?!" She plops down beside him and brings her legs beneath her butt, "No way now we have toooo. Come on sleepover! Sleepover!" She nudged him a bit as he drank.

He tried to not spill the water so he moved the glass to the coffee table, "You are certainly excited at the prospect of a sleepover..." Laughing gently he nods, "I guess I will stay for a sleepover..." Smiling he nods and looks at her.

She leaned on him and threw her arms up, "Yaaaay... Sleep overs are so fun and I can show you cool vampire stuff or we can play board games." Taylor giggled and watched the movie for a second, still leaning on him a bit as she spoke. "I can't make food but I can make breakfast."

He couldn't help but start laughing at her reaction, "You are very passionate about this subject..." He smiled and leaned against her so they worked together in a way, "I guess really whatever you feel like. Board games are always fun but so is learning about what I have become..." He shrugged softly and looked over his shoulder at her, "Her blonde hair was spilling slightly over his shoulder and he resisted the urge to take it gently in hand and smell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.