Turned For The Worse [Onyx & Em]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I didn't plan it. You were just going to be a simple meal until you bit back and I knew... You're a perfect candidate for a Makee so I thought I'd bestow that upon you." She grew quiet suddenly and began to stare off in space.

"I guess for the first time my bitter actions actually saved me..." He chuckled and looked off in thought.

"I do apologize for not giving you a choice though... Normally, nobody is given one and it's hard to ask someone if they want to become immortal and suck blood," she chuckled and then swung a bit more on her own. "So, tell me more about yourself..."

He snapped his attention back to her, "I can see the logic in that..." He smiled and gently pushed her one more time, "Well...Ask me something because I don't really know what to say."

"What's your favorite movie?" She asked kindly, stopping the swing to sit and talk with him. The night air was warm and she didn't mind waiting on her meal.

He thought for a second, "Well...I haven't watched too many movies but I would have to say that my favorite movie was James Cameron's Avatar." he nodded, "Yep definitely my favorite."

"Hmm really? I've never seen it. I actually really liked the 90's Godzilla an have been meaning to check out the new day-in-age's version..." Taylor hopped off the swing and wiped and debris of her bottom, "What's your favorite water bottle company?" She laughed and looke at him.

He shrugged, "Everyone has there own tastes." he smiled and stuck his hands in his pockets, "My favorite water bottle company huh..." he gazed of in thought, "Well I don't exactly have one because I have a fresh water well in my backyard that I use from time to time." he chuckled, "I don't trust most things provided by the government."

"Your house is huge Daniel. I'm not surprised you have a well in your backyard," Taylor broke out int laughter halfway through and covered her mouth, her ears turning a light pink. "Yeah, they are a bit suspicious..." She calmed herself and looked at the homeless man, "I'm going to eat in a moment."

"I guess you have a point..." He chuckled as he imagined his home and recalling just how large it is. Smiling he looks over to the sleeping man, "Then ease go ahead." He gestured to the man, "I can wait for after you..."

Taylor nodded, striding over to the white, male with a scruffy beard upon his chin. He was fast asleep and probably due to the thick whiskey hidden in the pocket of his dirty coat. She scrunched up her nose, not fond of the homeless because they just seemed like dumpster scraps and not a real meal. Whatever... She shut her eyes, going in for the kill. The man flinched as she suckled and drank from his jugular, but didn't struggle any more than that. Ty drank about a pint and then backed up with a disgusted face. She should've known... "Gross!"

He was a little ways behind her and he watched her with hidden fascination. The way her sleek form moved was enticing but yet was dangerous. He shook his head as she leaned down revealing part of her ass cheeks from her short shorts. Looking away he heard her muttered words of gross. Laughing a little he looks back to her, "No good I guess huh?" He walked up to her side and looked at her soft face that was tortured by a look of disgust.

"Definitly not. It seems he just shot up about an hour ago. His blood is tainted..." Taylor fished out a handkerchief from her pocket and wiped her mouth clean, but since she didn't finish her meal her incisors just wouldn't go away. She turned to Daniel a bit saddened, "How about this? I will bring you home with me and we can share O blood bags? I can put on a movie too!" She smiled excitedly and disposed of her bloody hanky in the trashbin.

"His blood was tainted huh..." He glanced at the man, "That's a shame." Turning his attention to her he smiled, "Movie and blood at your house? Sounds like a date to me." He jokes around still slightly affected by the alcohol. Giggling a little he nodded and moved to beside her, "Please lead the way."

"A date indeed young Daniel," Taylor gigged alongside him, looping her arm through his and directing him out of the park and onto the main sidewalk. The taste of drug infected blood still swarmed her mouth, but she tried her best to ignore it and will her chompers to go away. "You seem a bit tipsy still. Maybe I can make you a nice Bloody Mary to soothe the hangover that will most likely hit you tomorrow? It will just be filled with tomato juice though--don't worry." She smiled and rubbed her hand up his arm.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh lovely a date. I never felt I needed to love in my life." He sighs and continues beside her, "I use to think that love was stupid and I would never need it. I never even loved my parents." Laughing he looks up, "A Bloody Mary huh? Uhmm how about some water or more alcohol. If I have either of those I will be fine..." He chuckled looking back to her, "I am just weird like that. If I start drinking I need to have a lot or start drinking water. Otherwise the hangover will destroy me..."

"Love is... I thought I loved someone once, but it just wasn't mean to be." She looked at him curiously and nodded her head, not wanting to pry to much in his personal life. "I don't remember my parents. Anyway, water it is then. I don't keep much alcohol and I also don't want to tend to a sick Danny-boy in the morning," her voice was sweet and her laugh was short as they continued to walk, pretty close to her apartment.

"I am sorry to hear that..." He nods at her mention of water, "That is probably best as well. I am afraid what would have happened if I had more alcohol tonight..." Chuckles looking around at the apartments, "Is this the area that you live in?"

Status
Not open for further replies.