Troopers In Armor: Vampire Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
*does beard stroking motions to insinuate deep thought and wisdom* Hmmmm. I don't think their actual squad name should reflect their racism, but perhaps they could have...like.... a nickname that folks around the facility refer to them as.

FOR EXAMPLE!!! @.@

The Purists
Mankinders
Revolutionists

Or something to that effect. *smiles sheepishly* How about you? Any thoughts on the whole thing? I'm kind of doing it all off-the-cuff as of right now.

What about the "Exterminators" or "Xenophobes" haha xD

I like those one too! :3

And just to be awesome ad implement as many names as possible, we could make it to where they could be referred to by several of the names, 'cause udder people call 'dem udder things. Or there could even be branching levels of extremism within the group, and the more extreme the sect, the more extreme the name could be. *shrugs happily*

I have the perfect one.

The Balloon Party!

Haha, I kid, I kid. I'm catching up in the IC right now, should start working on a post tonight.

Reactions: Maddeline
Won't be able to post tonight. My char's location is mobile enough that you should be able to move the plot along without input from me tonight. I will have to post in the am.

Reactions: Maddeline
They can just be referred to, as you said, many different things.

So, let me make sure I understand this right, we're currently on the plants surface but still being briefed on the mission?

@Squee
Currently the team is on the TS Blaine, a fleet ship that is a hundred hours or so from a massive deployment. This squad is tasked with destroying a civilian structure and deleting the information they find.

It's just your sentence structure is all ^_^

If you could add just a bit more info on the backstory!

Sorry I wasn't on much today- my Trans Am wouldn't start. Well, it did start it just wouldn't move. I had oil like, all over me and me and dad took the thing apart.
The differential tore up my Pinion Nut (?) and I had to spend like...three hours or something just picking metal shavings and little metal cylinders out of this foot long space that my fingers barely fit through- as my dad was trying to beat the rest of the pinion gear out from the other side with a rubber mallet.
So...yah. I don't have a car at the moment >_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks you all! I doubt it will. In probably just going to trade it off and let someone else have it. It's a '96 with a good 150k miles on it. I'm not a grease monkey, even if I do like to race, so I have to rely on my dad to help me fix my stuff and he's not that reliable.

@XxFalloutxX
Just read the IC so far and figure out where you could jump in from there, okay?
^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.