Troopers In Armor: Vampire Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
My plan-

The group is going to be sent out in the northern part of the planet, where there are no reinforcements.

They are getting a very classified mission- there is a run down facility there that was inhabited by yeh collection of species for mining. The TIA turned their backs on the mining rig because they had an infection outbreak.
They have orders to secure some documents and torch the fuckin place after everything is recovered. Delete any digital information along the way. The idea is that the TIA doesn't need anyone knowing that they turned their back on the civilian populace.

On their escape route, a rival government group attacks them and takes the documents to expose the TIA for it giving a moral dilemma ontop or the situation regarding the infected.

No it's not that. It's the detail that I worry about. Hmm...maybe this RP isn't for me after all...

As I said it's not that, I was trying to put Zersephine in a situation where it would make a person curious about her. That's why I was doing it that way. She's quiet after all. Merf...my mood....

-shakes her head- nevermind, it's fine I was just trying to keep up. but I don't like feeling that way in an RP...YOu can stop lecturing me now Razilin, I'm dropping out.

I already made my choice. sorry Maddeline, someone else can control her or you can kill her quickly. either way I've only made myself feel stupid for even thinking to say anything. -bows- I do so hope you have fun~

*shuffles in with a plate of cookies* Is evweebuhdy okay?

My suggestion is to make zersephine a shared char for us. A hyper intelligent character would be good for in game strategist or a mission control kind of person.

As for how to proceed with zersephines position from here, oxo you are closest, do you want to propose anything from your standpoint?

@oxo @Razilin
You all could share the character- use her to lead oxo'a character and move on from there.

Whatever's easiest for you guys, if you want her to take my character there or let me do it. I have no problem either way.

Our mission still hasn't started right? We're still at the sparring ring? Sorry, I've been away from my phone for a bit so I'm slightly lost.

Reactions: Maddeline
Since your characters at frozen I give us three or so options:

1 Zersephine is assigned to a different group and she is removed from the RP as appropriated

2 people take turns controlling her

3 someone "assumes direct control"

Easiest to do 1. I try not to use multiple chars if I can.

Yeah, I think 1 would be good. We can always bring her back later for some random plot twist or whatever

You could conceivably have her bring you over to the sparring area to point out the infected rage Corbin just went through, play up the super intelligence.

1) sounds good, so number one it is. Simply relocate your characters and that should be good enough

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, so did you guys still want more characters, or would you rather I dropped it? Just curious, no hard feelings either way.

@Verona

I always am happy to accommodate more people ^_^

The next few posts will only heavily rely on me, so it's fine. Once the characters go on the planet, I expect it to be less confusing as not everyone would be trying to introduce their characters into situations and such.

Okay :) I was considering making a Zerath female and a human male that are kind of soldier buds. Sound cool?

@Verona

Check page 2 and see if you like Angel's Zerath character. Feel free to copy and paste it and claim it as yours if you want, haha.

But yes, that's fine. And if you don't want Angles' character that is fine as well ^_^

That actually works for me. She's similar enough to the bio I was thinking of making today :) I'll just take her, then, and I'll have my human's bio up as soon as I can ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.