Troopers In Armor: Vampire Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote for the playing part now that we have a whole squad of folks in ;)

I completely meant to actually pick a regular weapon but I must have forgot to choose one! I just fixed it, sorry about that.

I agree @Razilin!

And I did get your PM, but I answered it. So you know that xD

Name: Zersephine the Bright One
Species: Zerath
Position: Soldier
Appearance: ZerathAlien.jpg
She's actually slightly slimmer than that and not quite so sturdy and she wears a helmet passed down through her family for a long time. She's 6 ft even, slim and soft to the touch, unless she wants to harm whoever tries to touch her; she can harden her skin slightly making it feel like shark skin but it's not a great defense.
Weapon: Her Fins can be tossed and controlled with her Telekinesis, her back up weapon is the telekinetic gun that all standard issue armored Zerath had.
Armor: Custom Armor (Refer to the Picture)
Background: As a female Zerath from Xeran her reason for helping the humans isn't entirely clear, as that was the usual for most Zerath, they kept up a mysterious feeling about them, she has only lost one to the infection, her brother who had somehow gotten infected despite the fact that the Zerath were extremely resistant to most viruses. Normally she is a quiet alien, rarely speaking but when she does heed her warnings and words. Zersephine is a rare Zerath soldier but also extremely intelligent, this is why she is sometimes called "The Bright One" by humans. Originally she had pursued becoming a scientist but when the infection took her brother she changed her mind and became a combatant instead. She's been in combat before and she prefers keeping enemies at a distance because of her fragile frame, her intense telekinetic powers are one of the main reasons she is able to work in combat so well, she's good at coming up with strategies and the like when others need an idea of how to defeat a large group of infected, ask Zersephine, she'll come up with something. When someone came around her home planet, asking for help Zersephine was one of the first to volunteer, she had been extremely happy to finally, finally have a reason to leave and pursue the infected. What happened to her brother remains unknown to her to this day, he just...disappeared the day she had finally decided to kill him, she has no idea where he could be and this is the other reason she volunteers so quickly to help the humans.

@Maddeline : one of two ways I can do this from your post in the IC. I can reflexively pull a weapon on what seems to be an infected about ready to turn, or let everyone else get in on the action first,

Your call

No one else is posting right now, so our characters can interact as much as you'd like.

Oh yeah whoops... This is what she looks like without the armor on... DX

200px-Selendis_SC2_Cncpt1.jpg

I did realize she was Protoss didn't know her name though thanks~

Nah, you're fine. This is the hard part- starting. In a page and a half or so we will be able to split our characters up, which means it could be less confusing.

No it's the simple speed with which people posted...I always focus and try to start with a decent sized post... TwT I'm not satisfied with this I had a plan but it was all happening too fast. x..x'

Why not just mention your plan in the ooc so we know about it and work around it? That's what the ooc is for.

There is an example a few posts above, where I mentioned that I would either a) move ahead with pulling a gun or b) waiting for others to arrive, I received an answer, and acted accordingly. Very easy, keeps the confusion down

Status
Not open for further replies.