Troopers In Armor: Vampire Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really sorry guys, but I'm unexpectedly going to be absent until late tomorrow. I won't be able to reply until them, and I'm not sure how late. Feel free to godmod as necessary, Maddeline

Reactions: Maddeline
Sorry but I won't be able to post until Sunday afternoon or Monday morning. Only have a minute here, I was dragged away for the weekend. If you want the plot to move along you can hijack steve until then.

I may not be on til late tomorrow again. Sorry, I keep making unexpected plans lol I have to struggle for my social life as it is, so Internet has to go on the back burners. Thanks for understanding. Be back tomorrow.

should we have the infected bear down on us, throw in some action?

How much did I miss? I'm back, now.

@Squee the squad moved up into the mining rig and are making a tactical decision on how to proceed.

My alert system isn't working properly, in supposed to receive an alert and email whenever this topic gets a post and I didn't get a notification from any of these recent posts.

@XxFalloutxX
I intend for them to appear somewhere in the base, having locked themselves into a room.

Since I was out I'll just pretend Steve was with the crew the whole time for simplicity sake, is that ok?

Hello, is there perhaps space for one more?

I noticed the last post here was from July 30, did I just bumped a old RP or is it still going? :-D

Oh, okie then. I will start working on my character immediately. :-)

Name: Aidan Tiberius

Appearance:

reference__seth_by_opheer-d5rxx61.jpg

Species: Human

Position: Colonial Legion Gladiator

Weapon: Joint Squad Automatic Weapon,Two Revolvers, Two M48 Combat Machete

Armor: Legion Gladiator with a black paint scheme and red accents. Through his armor there are countless of tally marks etched into it.

Information: Born on a Colonial Legion mining planet, his family has served the Colonial Legion since its founding days. All of the men in the family were or still are in the Colonial Legion Military, many holding high ranks in the Legion. Although their status was elevated than the most, none of them were born with a silver spoon in their mouth, if they wanted something they needed to fight for it, since early childhood they were raised under rules similar to Spartan education; that's why their family has such valued soldiers and Aidan was one of them. Working from the mines of his home planet, to hunting wild animals they did it all, and for Aidan it was a daily job as he was the oldest son at the time and next in line to join the military. He is quiet and rarely speaks to anybody, even at the age of 11 he had almost more scars on his body than his father, his hands were almost always bruised and scarred from all the working in the mines and fighting with the other kids. Growing up he dreamed of becoming a Colonial Legion soldier, it was what everyone was taught; be the best or die like the rest. After reaching the age of 18 he entered the Colonial Legion military program and never looked back, he was the finest and most reliable soldier in the whole program, he finished it with flying colors which made his father very proud. After three years of fighting he request that his whole skeletal frame was replaced by a carbon fiber replacement to which the scientist replied with words like madness and impossible, yet after some months they managed to pull it off and now Aidan does not have no more normal bones in his body. From that point on he served on countless off missions and operations, and in no time gained the rank of Gladiator.
OOC: I have worked on this much by knowledge, some of the things I included myself because I feel they would have been included in every standard military. Please advise if something needs fixing.

Status
Not open for further replies.