Troopers In Armor: Vampire Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT:

Main post now has some new references and insight into the Colonial Legion ^_^

Sorry I haven't posted at all! I'm waiting for @Razilin to follow up on my last one before I continue, that way I don't just ditch/ignore his character on the way back to brief. I want all of us to interact individually when we get the chance; that way, we can see how each of our characters reacts to the other, and perhaps form some unlikely friendships/alliances or even nemesis in the process. *squees* I love it when that happens.

Reactions: Maddeline
repositioned so we are all at your place, maddeline

Hell yes. That relationship is gonna be straight magical son, like Penn and Teller type shizzle.

DON'T QUESTION IT. JUST LET IT ROLL, LIKE A CHEESEWHEEL DOWN A HILL. @.@

~LET IT GO, LET IT GO, JUST ROLL THAT CHEESE DOWN THE ROAD~

Sorry, guys, I've been at work since early afternoon and didn't have the energy to reply on my lunch break. I'm gonna go put in a reply now and then won't be back til sort of late tomorrow, so you can feel free to just drag my charries along wherever you're going before I get back. Give 'em orders if you feel like it, @Maddeline

Also, @Verona I'll let fallouts get his character into the speed pod before responding- hopefully that will be soon

Upon second viewing, @Squee also doesn't have his character in a pod.... Well, this gives me more time to edit things :D

Right, I'll get on that soonish, but as of right this minute, got shit to do.

Realized so many people were using blue for speech so I'm changing to yello :P

Oh Lordy, the rp has officially started (sort of), haha.

Name:
Phillip "Zero" Lawton

Appearance:

colton_haynes_by_art_of_man-d5k5uz6.jpg

5'11
Green Eyes
Brown Hair

Male

Species:

Human

Weapon:

Legion UT-MR127
Thermal Scope
Legion UT-RL110
EOC-Demolition/Breaching Charge

Armor:

LvqQDaS.jpg

(With Blood Red Eye holes)

Information:

Centurion
Sniper

As a child, Phillip was raised poorly, his family was constantly bothered and bullied by the military, his father especially. At age sixteen, his city was attacked by infected and he lost his family. One of the few survivors, the military failed to provide for the him, making his hate grow more for the UU. At age 20 he joined the Legion and enlisted as a marksman. Most of his military life was protecting his small colony from the infected, and keeping several TIA squads at bay.
Advancing in the legion quickly, Phillip got the name 'Zero' due too a fire fight with a squad of TIA, who got aggressive with the colony.

Status
Not open for further replies.