Tough Love

• Thread starter Soul Breaker Sam
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May cleared her throat and yelled, "EVERYBODY MOVE ALONG! NOTHING TO SEE HERE!!!" surprisingly that worked and the crowd went to their classes. She looked at Keichii with worried eyes.

Sammy knew that they might be late, but she didn't care. All she saw were bloody fists and dark eyes and worried May. She gasped in fear, getting a glimpse of the locker he pummeled. She backed up for a second, then stood by May's side. Where best friends belonged.

Dean wasnt sure what to be more surprised about: the fact that Maymay yelled at the crowd or the locker thing.

He didn't know what to say right now. He just tries to actually open up to people, and that happened. He sat down far away from the three of them, and brung his knees up to is chest. "I could've been home right now, enjoying my life." He thought. Tears formed in his eyes, as he closed them. "I just want to go home.." He whispered to himself.

May looked at both Sammy and Dean. She didnt know what to do. She really didnt.

Dean walked up to Maymay's other side.

"Are you kidding me right now?!" Sammy would be the one to break the silence. "You just-- and then you-- and now you're crying?!....I am soo confused." Sammy stayed by May's side, though she addressed Keichii.

Keichii looked up at Sam, just glaring at her. He was so pissed off, he didn't even want to talk to anyone right now. "We're all confused." He simply said, turning away from them.

May randomly bolted after Keichii and yelled back to Dean and Sammy, "Dont follow me this time!"

Keichii and May disappeared just around the corner as the bell rang, signalling one minute to third period, which was Theatre that Dean and Sammy had together. She looked up at Dean, worry, fear and anxiety splayed across her face plainly.
"We...have to get to class..." She mumbled.

He looked at her with the same expression she had. He sighed, "Yeah we better get going." he walked to class with her.

When Sammy and Dean walked into class, the bell finally rung just as they opened the door. Mr. McCallum gave them a look, but allowed them to sit together on the stage. Sammy still hadn't recovered from that blackish glare Keichii had given her and she was nearly vibrating with shock and worry and fear. She had no idea what to do with herself.

Dean nudged her then whispered, "You alright?"

Keichii stood up once they left, and started to walk away.

Sammy barely registered his words and when she did, all she could respond with was to lean her head on his shoulder, shrugging and breathing slightly faster than normal. The review Mr. McCallum was giving on 'accepting improv' went through one ear and out the other. Her body felt cold while the side of her face pressed to Dean's arm was warm. She was totally out of it.

"Keichii!"May yelled easily catching up to him. She wasnt breathless from the run. She looke up at him, "I am sooo sorry! My friends had no right to do that. They can just be over protective sometimes."

Dean could tell just by looking at Sam that she wasnt herself. So he simply got her off the stage, and walked out into the hall so the teacher wouldnt ask her what was wrong. He then hugged her.

He frowned. "Why is it that people do not trust me because of my looks? What? Do I look scary? The rest of the students don't seem to give a damn about what I look like."

She walked up to him and shook her head, "No you dont look scary. Look people are just really judgmental. It doesnt matter what other people think. But I will tell you this.... I trus you." she smiled sweetly.

Sammy nuzzled her face into Dean's chest and wrapped her arms around him as tight as she could. She wasn't sure if she was cold or in shock or what, but she was shaking like a leaf, breathing Dean in and out, hoping to get the images out of her head. Keichii's eyes and bloody fists, May chasing after him and she...couldn't do anything about it. Sammy, being an animal-lover, was an emotional person, but she normally wasn't this fragile. She's been to a kill shelter before and it nearly made her sob. But she could do something about that. She raised so much money to get those dogs and cats into a rescue center that would make sure to give them good homes.
But she couldn't even protect her best friend. And all she was left with was a feeling that it was only going to get worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.