Tough Love

• Thread starter Soul Breaker Sam
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dean had to admit to himself he did miss holding her hand, but he wasnt sure why. He shrugged it off then did the same thing that Sammy was doing and watched his other best friends romantic life. He saw that she was hugging his arm.
'I don't think you are a failure,' he heard her say, 'I know you can do it.'
Do what?

Sammy looked up at Dean, the same question in her eyes, lit up with her usual excitement.
Maymay is holding onto a boy's arm! Aww she's so affectionate! Why are they sitting outside the bathroom though? She continued to watch, nearly guiltless.

"No, I am a failure. Look at me. All shy and timid." He whispered, "look at me. Running out of class, because I was nervous. I have no life, really." He added, looking down at the floor. "My father even said I am. He said I was a mistake from the start. But that's alright." He smiled.

She kissed his cheek, "Well who cares what he thinks?!" He has no idea what he is talking about! And if you ask me I think you are pretty damn fantastic!" she grinned.

Dean was getting more and more curious. Suddenly his jaw dropped when she kissed the boy on the cheek. His expression instantly changed, he was smirking now. She has always been affectionate.

He started to blush a bit. "Thank you..atleast someone gives a damn.."

Listening closely to Keichii's words, Sammy pitied him. At first. But then, she thought about it. What's he trying to pull? If there's something about social guidelines Samantha Kenther knows, it's boys. Most of the time....
'No, I am a failure. Look at me. All shy and timid. Look at me. Running out of class, because I was nervous. I have no life, really. My father even said I am. He said I was a mistake from the start. But that's alright.'
He's manipulating my best friend! The douchebag! Who does he think he is?! Making her feel sorry for him on the first day they meet! There is nearly no other motive for Keichii to simply tell May about this stuff. His personal life! That's suspicioso if you ask me! Whether he realizes it or not, Keichii is playing with May's emotions and I will NOT stand for it!
If left to her own whims, Sammy would have marched over there and smacked that Kechii dude over the head with a mallet. OR her hand. Either serves its purpose nicely. But then, May comforted him! How does my Maymay know this guy is fantastic for real?! They just met!
Sammy hissed aloud, her frustration leaking out of her from her mouth in a single breath. She has to stay hidden. She has to be her Sneaky self! For now.

May grinned and pulled away, "Of course! Friends are suppose to care for each other right?" she wished they could be something more but she didnt want to push it. She suddenly felt like somebody was watching them.

Dean listened and began feeling suspicious. Was the guy trying to sucker her into something? He sighed then looked down at Sammy.

He turned his head, starting to get suspicious. He began to stand up. "I'm not stupid. I know someone's there. And if you were listening to our conversation..." He paused, starting to frown. He didn't say a word after that, as he started to get angrier by the moment. That uneasy feeling settled in his stomach again, growing by the second. He just felt the urge to punch a wall.

That's May...always making friends and caring for them. She comforts people in need and does it all no matter what the cost to herself. That's what Sammy's there for. To protect May when she doesn't do it herself.
When she doesn't realize what kind of danger she's getting her heart into!
Oh no...He's on to us!
Sammy looked up at Dean with a panicked face

Dean looked back at Sammy. He didnt know what to do!

May looked at Keichii then stood up, "I will see who it is." she ran to the corner before they could have time to run, "Sammy?! Dean?!"

The bell rang while Sammy jumped at May's sudden appearance. A flood of guilt poured into her stomach and she looked up at May, apologetic.
The students form other hallways began flooding this one. She couldn't see Keichii anymore, but she could definitely hear him. And so could other students!

He clenched his knuckles tightly, and walked over to a locker, far away from them. He started to punch a locker violently hard, taking all over his anger out of it. He couldn't believe someone had just heard their conversation. Thinking of it, made him punch the lockers even harder.

He ignored the commotion going on, and the bell also. He just kept continuously punching the lockers, until he felt better.

Last edited:
May looked at both of her friend surprised but was even more surprised when she saw Keichii punching a locker.

"Dean?! What's going on? What's that noise? I can't see, I'm tiny!" Sammy yelled.

Dean felt guilty when he was caught, he smiled apologetically then heard the pounding of the locker. He looked at Keichii completly shocked. He didnt seem like the kind of guy to lose his temper like that.
Maymay should be careful with this guy...
Dean immidiatly looked at Sammy, "He is punching the lockers."

"Hello-o! Dean! So many students!" Sammy yelled. There was a crowd forming around the banging noise and that made it even harder for the little blonde to see what exactly was going on.

He continued to punch the locker, like no one was there. "Fucking...!!!" He screamed, giving the locker one more hard punch. His fist were completely red, and the locker was sort of dented. He walked through the crowd of people, feeling like he was about to break down into tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.