Tough Love

• Thread starter Soul Breaker Sam
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
She smiled back, "Well I will sure hope so!"

It was warm there... in Dean's arms.. She almost forgot about the ruse. She almost kept silent even when he walked away from the classroom. But she snapped back to reality when she opened her big brown eyes.
"You had to add, 'You look awful'?" Sammy said, in a teasing manly voice."I thought I did quite well on short notice, mister!" She smirked, still not quite giving him the signal to let her go.

Dean grinned, "Well you know me. And you have to admit I did pretty damn fantastic!" Dean had plans to become a famous actor.

"Eh..you were okay." Sammy smiled. Letting him sit with that for a moment.
"....I'm kidding. I couldn't see your face, but the worry sounded genuine. Nice Job" Sammy giggled. She always made sure to praise her friends when it came to their hopes and dreams, but of course, she wasn't afraid to be critical if need be. Which is why she tended to be the one to give advice in the trio.

"Hey, like I said, I'll try my hardest. But I'm sure I'll fail again."

He grinned, "I have the face to match my amazing talent." he said jokingly then looked at he and chuckled, "You were great though Sam."

May smiled and nudged him lightly, "Hey all you have to do is keep a positive attitude!"

"I try to. But most of the time I'm just under the weather. Like I am, right at this moment."

She shook her head, "Say it with me: 'I will keep a positive attitude'."

Sammy blushed, listening to his voice say her nicknick-name. She looked away for a moment and mumbled, "Thanks."
She blinked. What is going on? I've never had these kinds of feelings around Dean before...I-What's happening to me?! she thought.
Sammy cleared her throat. "Can you um, put me down now?" She squirmed, looking up at his beautiful lavender eyes.

"I-I..." He stuttered, looking down at the ground. "Will keep..." He continued. After that, he simp,y started to fiddle around with his fingers, getting sort of nervous. "I can't do it..."

He stopped for a moment then laughed, "I completly forgot!" he lightly put her back on her feet and smiled.

She gently tugged his sleeve and smiled, "Of course you can." she gave him a reassuring smile.

Sammy laughed nervously, then snapped back to the mission at hand. She took a deep breath and said, "Okay....soo where could they be?"
She began walking toward May, Keichii and Sammy's own first period class, thinking she'll start there and hopefully, guess the right directions from there. Sammy was never good at foresight, or planning things out. She tends to act on impulse most of the time.

"No, I can't.." He shook his head, looking away. "Failure is all there is to it. Every time I try-- fail. I just give up. I can't do it. I don't have faith anymore. I just can't." He covered his face with his hands, starting to get frustrated with himself for even saying that.

Dean thought for a moment then snapped his fingers, "I think I know where they are at!" he gently grabbed her hand and started running. He went to turn a corner but then found them! He backed up and stayed behind the corner. Luckily neither of them noticed. He turned to Sammy and grinned, "Found them." he whispered.

She hugged his arm then looked at him. "I dont think you are a failure." she said softly, "I know you can do it."

Sammy exhaled loudly, covering her mouth. "How-how did you do that?" And why is he still holding my hand sending tinglies up my arm and to my heart and AAgh!
She whispered, looking at him with awe and confusion.

Dean looked into her eyes, grinned his usual goofy grin and shrugged, "I dunno..." he whispered thenn chuckled quietly, "Lucky guess?" he looked down and realized he was still holding her hand. For thee first time ever Sammy seen him blush. He pulled his hand away.
Wait, he thought, I have held her hand plenty of times. Why is this any different?

Did-did he just...blush?! I saw it for a second. I know I did...I must be going insane..Or well...more insane than I was.
There was a strange emptiness Sammy felt when he let go of her hand. A missing something sort of feeling. She didn't understand it. At all.
She looked at him, still a little confuzzled as to how he found them, but finally blurted, "You're incredible." She had meant to say 'that was incredible', but apparently, her tongue had other plans.
To cover it up, She moved around Dean and stuck her head out past the corner they were hiding behind, making sure she was still hidden by a row of lockers. Then, she spied on her best friend May. For her own romantic good of course!

Status
Not open for further replies.