• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Tough Love

• Thread starter Soul Breaker Sam
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well alright."

Her smile and eyes lite up, "Yay!" she cheered and lead him the the nurses office.

Sammy could sleep against Dean if she wanted to. He was comfy. And, in fact, once in fifth grade, she had slept against him. She kinda wanted to do it again. And now Sammy couldn't wait for them to get away from all this drama and just go home. Lucky for them, Dean and Sammy lived in houses right next to each other and now and then, when one was lonely, their upstairs windows were close enough to tap on if they leaned out far enough. It made it easy for the pair to have sleepovers whenever. Unfortunately, May happened to live about 7 houses down from Sammy's so she had to walk to see them. It was still a great deal though.
Sammy snuggled against Dean's arm and simply waited for the bell to ring.

Dean thought about when they were in 5th grade when she laid on him and let out a chuckle.

He sighed, still sort of under the weather.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Sammy whispered, glancing up at Dean with her doe-like eyes.

May walked into the nurses office with Keichii. The nurse gave him an ice pack then asked if he wanted to go home early.

Dean looked at her and chuckled again, "I was just thinking about when you did this in 5th grade."

He nodded. "Yes. It would be best."

She nodded and called home. She dimissed May and May smiled at Keichii and waved, "Bye Keichii. See you tomorrow." she said in a cheerful voice. As soon as she left the Nurse's office the bell rang.

Sammy giggled quietly. "I was just thinking about the same thing. Gosh, we've been friends for the longest time..." Sammy sighed in spite of herself. Despite all of her worries, Dean calmed her down just by being there and she couldn't be more appreciative of that.
"Thanks Dean. For what you did out there. For everything." She whispered. And she meant it.

"What are feelings without emotions." He whispered to himself, gathering his things and walking towards the door.

Dean smiled and hugged her, "Hey you have been there for me whenever I needed it. And I know you will still be there for me." He heard the bellring and he stood up. There next class was English. Dean, May and Sammy all had that hour together.

"You've got that right!" Sammy chirped cheerfully and waved goodbye to Mr. McCallum. She raced to English with Dean in tow, not wasting a minute to finally see May. Hopefully, she wouldn't be too mad at them.

May darted to English and immidiatly saw Sammy and Dean. She had the biggest smile on her face when she saw them. She didnt hold grudges, "Guys!" she ran up to them giving them the biggest group hug ever!

He walked out of the door. "Worst first day of school ever." He said to himself.

Dean was a little surprised about the hug but he smiled big and hugged her back. He knew she couldnt hold a grudge.

May pulled away and grinned at both of them, "I am great!" she said. She paused for a minute and looked between her two best friends... something was different between the two. She could feel it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back