Tough Love

• Thread starter Soul Breaker Sam
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
He smiled, wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his forehead against hers.

Sammy's cheeks might just end up being sore tomorrow; she was smiling so much!
She loved how his arms felt wrapped around her and pressed against each other, Sammy felt as if they were puzzle pieces that had finally aligned.
But, Sammy was still curious.."Dean? When do you think this all started? Was it before I started feeling funny around you? Maybe even when I used to be such a flirt that May would always tease me?" She wanted to know if he had started liking her before she had even thought about feeling anything around Dean. If she had been that blind.

Last edited:
Dean thought for a moment, "Well... I suppose something had always been there, but you and I just hadnt took the time to realize it."

"Hmm...I like that idea." Sammy smiled. It didn't matter to her why this had transpired. Only that it had finally begun. And she took full advantage of the new beginning by locking her lips against his again. She just couldn't get enough.

Dean smiled as she kissed him then kissed her back. He loved kissing her, it was like a drug to him.

Sammy smiled and turned them onto their sides again. She curled into his chest and laid her ear above his heart. It was rhythmic, constant and almost enough like a lullaby to make her fall asleep. But she kept her eyes open and her hands on Dean. "Soo...I know why I like you, but you've kissed girls before. Some were nothing like me. Why do you like me?"
She was honestly curious. What made her so special?. She wasn't even unique in being his best friend for years. He could have 'liked' May too, though she almost laughed at the two as a couple.

May smiled, grabbed Alec by the sleeve of his jacket and walked with him to their house.

Dean was slightly surprised by her question. He looked down at her and said, "Whats not to like about you? You are funny, smart, beautiful, and you are just amazing!" he grinned then was curious what she liked about him, "What do you like about me? I am not exactly he type of guy you would usually like."

Alec smiles and stopped by May's house.

Sammy smiled softly and blushed, listening to his words over the rhythmic pounding of Dean's heart....beautiful...amazing...
She giggled at Dean's following question. "The type of guy I would usually like? I never 'liked' anyone for real. I like you because I feel things around you that I've never really felt before. You make me a better version of myself. Besides being hilarious and sweet and protective and stuff. I only ever played around with other boys. I never felt things for them. I'm just..bold. I guess.. I mean, I've only ever kissed you...." Sammy bit her lip and her fingers twitched against his stomach.

Last edited:
Dean was grining from ear to ear now. He felt really special and he didnt want that feeling to ever leave. I loved that feeling. He kissed the top of her head, "Now I feel special." he chuckled.

Sammy smiled. "Well, good. You are. At least to me."
She sighed dreamily, nuzzling against his neck now and holding him close. She had forgotten how nice it felt to hold and to be held.

He smiled and her close. He love being close to her. He kissed the top of her head.

Sammy simply lied there for a period of time, breathing against Dean's neck and nearly drifting off to sleep in his arms. He was as warm as any blanket and more affectionate than every one.

He smiled and continued holding her close. He was listening to the sound of her breathing and slowly began drifting to sleep.

May stopped and smiled at Alec, "Thanks for dropping me at my house."

"Dream of me?" Sammy whispered slowly, swishing butterfly kisses on Dean's neck.

He smiled and kissed the top of her head. "Of course."

Status
Not open for further replies.