Tough Love

• Thread starter Soul Breaker Sam
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
He sighed. "Guess they didn't trust me because of that." He pointed to the locker with dents on it. "I'm sorry about that..swear. That's my first time actually getting that angry before. I'm not used to it. I just can't control my anger..."

Dean continued hugging her, doing all he can to comfort her. "Its alright." he said softly.

May smiled, "You will learn. I can help you if you want."

"No. It's not." Sammy whimpered into his shirt. "I'm scared, Dean. What're we gonna do?" She could feel traitorous tears build up behind her eyes, but she held them back, wincing and holding Dean tighter.

He didn't say anything after that. He felt ashamed of himself, looking at the locker, and then his hands. They were still red. "I think I need to go, I don't know what I've done." He admitted.

Dean looked deep into her eyes, "Do what we always do. Be there for her." he smiled hoping that would help her a little bit, "You dont need to be scared alright?" without thinking he kissed the top of her head. Once he realized what he had one his cheeks turned a deep red.

She walked closer to him and gently took his hand, "Let me see." she examined it.

"I'm not hurt. I'm fine. They're alittle sore, that's all.,"

Sammy's cheeks warmed and turned the same shade as Dean's, but she wouldn't look away. His words and his touch and his kiss, pulled her back to reality and she was...okay again. Her lips turned up at the corners just a bit and she thanked him. "Yeah. You're right. This is school. Where no one gets physically injured and we'll see May soon. She'll be okay. But I- we won't leave her. And that's okay with me. For now anyway."
Sammy took a deep breath and laid her forehead against Dean's chest for just a moment longer before pulling away. She missed the closeness already. "We have to get back to class."

He smiled, "Thats probably a good idea." he chuckled and lead her back inside.

She looked up at him, "Are you sure? It looks like it really hurts."

"It hurts. But it's not like all of the bones in my hand broke. If that happened...trust me, I'd be running around the whole school, screaming my heart out." He explained. "It probably just needs ice."

She smiled a bit, "Ok. I can take you to the nurse."

Sammy took another deep breath and though she already knew the stuff Mr. McCallum was talking about, she still apologized for interrupting class.
"Oh it's fine, Sammy. Nothing you haven't learned already. Are you okay now?" Since she's been with this teacher for three years, he knows her quite well and they have a pretty good relationship.
"I-I'm good, Mr. Mac." She lied, pretending not to look at the rest of the class that was currently staring at her like she had four heads.
In reponse, Sammy walked a little closer to Dean and intended to sit by him for the rest of class.

"My hands look disgusting. They're getting bigger." He shook his head.

Dean smiled and sat down. He patted the seat next to him.

May smiled, "But the ice pack will make the swelling go down."

Sammy smiled with him. A genuine smile this time. She sat beside him and leaned against him some, barely paying attention to what Mr. Mac was saying and hoping that May was alright.

"But it'll hurt though."

Dean let her lean against him and he listened to Mr.Mac, wondering the same thing... if May is alright....

Status
Not open for further replies.