Tough Love

• Thread starter Soul Breaker Sam
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
She sighed, "Fine I will drop the subject but I am still going to worry about you." she looked at him and smiled softly. She hoped she can help him get over his social anxiety.

"If he ran out of a classroom because of it, I was right about his social issues." Sammy took a deep breath. "Oh darn! I forgot to mention the Ice Skating Rink party! Now I have to wait til the bell rings. Hmph." Sammy pouted. But then she thought of something and brightened up. "Ideeaa! What if the Rink party gets to be Keichii and May's first date!? Oh my god I'm a genius!" Sammy smiled deviously, already plotting a way to get them together. For a shortie who's only ever flirted with boys she never really had interest for, (she hasn't even kissed a boy yet.) she was quite a matchmaker.

Dean laughed, "Hey thats not a bad idea! Maybe I could try talking Keichii into going if he said no to you." he nudged her side and grinned.

He sighed. "But I really need to like...calm down. Because if I don't, and if I get stressed out too much, I can pass out. It's happened before. But I wasn't that stressed out this time..so..nothing to worry about, anyways, I'm going to stay here. You go on, now."

"That would be perfect!" Sammy smirked. "Nice to see you in on my plans for once!"

((It doesnt seem he is at all interested in her XD. Just saying.))
She stood where she was looking him deep in the eyes. "I.... kinda cant." she laughed nervously and rubbed the back of her head.

(( It's not like that, he just doesn't want her to miss class. XD ))

He tilted his head to the side a bit. "How come?'

Dean grinned

"I wonder if either of us have classes with him without May...." Sammy plotted. "That would make things easier. Man, I wish I could show you what he looks like..."

((Oh XD))
May laughed and blushed out of embarrassment, "I kind of... caused a commotion in the classroom. So its not a good idea if I go back into the class room." she blushed more.

Dean had his signiture evil smirk on his face then whispered to Sammy, "You could act sick and I will act like I am taking you to the nurse. Then we could look for them."

Keichii nodded. "I see." He sat against the wall, patting the floor next to him. "Well I'll tell you about myself. I was born on a hot, sunny day, where the crisp wind was rolling in-- nah, just kidding, not going to get into the details." He smiled.

May laughed at his joke then sat next to him, "Ok but seriously. Tell me about yourself."

'Well, as you know, I'm Kechii Seriago. That rhymes. Anyways, I sort of have a few disorders I suffer from."

She arched an eyebrow, "And what are those disorders?"

"Depression. Social phobia. Insomnia. Panic disorder. I'm sure you're getting pretty bored now, because I have lots to list." He sighed.

Sammy gasped. "Oo I like the way you think, buddy! Let's do it." Sammy grinned. She was in Theatre III already so he had to know she would go overboard with this.
Sammy raised her hand and made her breathing a bit more labored. "Ms. Nelson...I'm gonna go to the..bathroom.." She breathed, standing on wobbly knees. She subtly winked at Dean and began shakily walking towards the door.
"Are you quite alright, Samantha?" Ms. Nelson asked.
"I-I'm..." And with that, Sammy collapsed to the ground, looking exactly as if she had fainted. She almost smiled. If any of her classmates from Theatre would have seen this, they would have given her a standing ovation.

May frowned slightly, "That is sad... I am sorry you have to go throught that. I am sure it is really hard on you."

"Don't worry. I'll get over it." He smiled at her.

Luckily Dean was in the same class as her so he could easily fool anybody as well. He stood up and ran towards her. He kneeled down, "Oh no Sammy..." He scooped her upp in his arms, "you look awful." he looked at her with worry then looked at Ms. Nelson, "I will take her to the nurse." and with that he walked out with her in his arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.