Tough Love

• Thread starter Soul Breaker Sam
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suddenly Ms. Nelson classroom phone rang. She piicked it up, "Hello?... Uh-huh... Ok I will send her down." and with that she hung up. She looked at May, "May."
May turned her attention to Ms.Nelson. "Yeah?" she asked.
"A new kids teacher called and told me you are in charge of him for today," May waited for her to finish, "Well he just bolted out of the room and the teacher wants you to find him."
May nodded, "Alright." she gathered her stuff and walked out into the hall on the search for Keichii.

Keichii ran into the boys bathroom, wasting no time to open a stall. He didn't care to close it ran over to the toilet, bending over it and started to regurgitate, for atleast 2 minutes at the least. Once he was done, he felt even worse, weakly flushing the toilet.

May almost past the boys bathroom but then stopped when she heard it flush. Maybe he is in there, she though. Then she decied to wait and see who it was.

Keichii struggled to stand up, and could barely hold his balance. He slowly exited the bathroom,with his right hand clenching his stomach tightly.

He turned the corner, beginning to take little, feathery steps one agin.

She saw him then yelled, "Keichii! Hey! You ok?!" she jogged up to him.

He shook his head without a word.

Luckily she was on the girls cross country team so she caught up with him without a problem. She ran in front of him then stopped.

He stopped in his tracks, when she ran in front of him. He still didn't say anything.

"What happened?" she asked in a sweet velvety voice. She looked at him worried.

Sammy was still a little out of breath from laughing at Dean so much. She got this feathery feeling in her stomach watching him smile like that.... But she dismissed it and tried to catch her breath when May left the room. "Hmm..." Sammy fought to keep from giggling again as Dean righted himself. "What do you think happened to the new kid?" Sammy chirped.

He looked up at her. "Nervous breakdown. It happens. All the time. Don't be worried." He whispered, leaning against the wall. "It's normal..for me. So just don't worry about it.." He added, with an assuring tone in his voice.

She pouted slightly, "Well I am going to worry about it." she thought for a moment then said, "Have you been put on any kind of medicine to help with the break downs?"

Dean was breathless when he finally stopped laughing. When he finally got his breathing under control he looked at Sammy and said with a grin,"Who knows."

He shook his head. "No. Because it will just keep happening over. And over. And over." He explained, as a frown suddenly appeared on his face.

Sammy was pretty much done laughing now and finally realized just how close the chairs were. Dean and Sammy were almost smooshed together side by side. And for some reason, Sammy didn't seem to mind. Once again, she didn't dwell on it and said, "Well there's gotta be a good reason why Keichii would just run out of a classroom without some kind of explanation I'm assuming."

She walked a little closer then looked up at him, "You dont know that. Who knows maybe medication might actually help you." she smiled softly, "You have to atleast try."

Dean smiled, he liked the fact that their chairs were so close together. However he did not say anything about it. He simply smiled.
Then Dean thought about what she was saying then said, "Maybe he is nervous or something."

"But still. This has been happening for very long. And my mother continues to get mad at me, and say it's just a phase. That's her excuse. Everytime." He frowned even more. "Listen, some things just can't be stopped. Please, just don't worry. I'm fine."

Status
Not open for further replies.