Tokyo Ghoul: Two Worlds (AU - OOC - INFORMATION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, can have a First Class for every Ranked investigator, if Yui isn't factored into the equation. If she is, that does work out to eight of us.

Actually guys... About Kuragari Ishi.

I've decided that its been around for two years, so @Zaryá°Stãrska - You will have to change your history to fit this.

The organization has been around for two years and has a growing reputation. It has eventually been known throughout CCG and is considered a dangerous group of Ghouls. Their reputation has wildly spread around the Ghouls in general. If anyone has any other questions about this let me know. It was founded under Vera and her cause, who is also its leader. And due to its reputation, plenty of Ghouls have joined the cause to help Ghouls in harms ways. Get rid of the CCG, and the ones who hunt the Ghouls, and much more, which I will introduce gradually throughout the IC.

Well, can have a First Class for every Ranked investigator, if Yui isn't factored into the equation. If she is, that does work out to eight of us.
What do you mean ?

If Yui is assumed to not have a partner, then the others, not including Special Class Keigo, can all be partnered up with one First Class and a Ranked Investigator.

If Yui is assumed to not have a partner, then the others, not including Special Class Keigo, can all be partnered up with one First Class and a Ranked Investigator.
That's what I meant when I said it. I didn't count Yui or the Special Class Investigator XD

I plan on actually making another Investigator who will be either Rank 1 or 2, perhaps First Class. Everyone will be partnered up 2 and 2. My Special Class will be alone. Being the highest ranking Investigator in that list, it would make sense if he was actually alone. And more of a mentor type

So when is this ball going to get rolling?

So when is this ball going to get rolling?
sloth-soon-meme1.jpg

Reactions: Detective Zero
Actually guys... About Kuragari Ishi.

I've decided that its been around for two years, so @Zaryá°Stãrska - You will have to change your history to fit this.

The organization has been around for two years and has a growing reputation. It has eventually been known throughout CCG and is considered a dangerous group of Ghouls. Their reputation has wildly spread around the Ghouls in general. If anyone has any other questions about this let me know. It was founded under Vera and her cause, who is also its leader. And due to its reputation, plenty of Ghouls have joined the cause to help Ghouls in harms ways. Get rid of the CCG, and the ones who hunt the Ghouls, and much more, which I will introduce gradually throughout the IC.

What do you mean ?
Awww phooey =( and here I thought I came up with an interesting background....

Name:
Sophie Hijirikawa

Race:
Ghoul

Patissier

Affiliation:
Kuragashi Ishi

Ghoul Mask:

pomegranate color
blood
human flesh

Dislikes:
cats
lime
humans
people who waste food

Weaknesses:

Kagune:
Sophie has a rinkaku kagune that takes form of two trntacles similar in shape and texture of plant vines which she wields with considerable grace. She also possesses a previously unseen ability to detach part of her kagune, creating a cage like barrier to protect herself or trap someone. It has sufficient strength and durability to impede attempts at pursuit, lasting longer than is normal for a detached piece of kagune.

Personality:
Just like chocolate, Sophie's personality is an ambiguous one. For the most part she is a sweet, feminine and sometimes shy girl. But, this masks her dark and sanguinary side--a ruthless, cold and bitter psychopath who has little, if any problem in using others for her ends. She will resort to cruel and usually violent methods, most of the time coming out of nowhere, that generally end in bloody deaths.

History:
Sophie knew from the very beginning that her parents we're killed by humans. Her parents loved humans; sacrificing their hunger by drinking water, eating dead people and drinking coffee. They never dared to harm humans and did their very best to protect them but what do they get in return? They were killed when the humans discovered who they really are. Some neighbors called a CCG investigator and the rest is history.

Sophie was around 8 years old when she became an orphan and adopted by her foster father who didn't knew that she was a ghoul. And so Sophie lived seven years of her life enduring the abuse inflicted by her human foster mother and the absence of her human foster father, which finally ended with their deaths when Sophie decided to eat them. Since then, she joined the Kuragashi Ishi to wreak havoc and eliminate the humans in the face of the earth.

Extra:

Last edited:
[glow=maroon]OH GOD DANA WHY[/glow]

Her likes.. She likes the look of them?

Her likes.. She likes the look of them?
Don't know.. see the "WIP" on top of her character sheet? that means they can be changed when my brain starts working again xD I feel like her character sheet is full of crap. I'll just fix it up when I'm not tired anymore -_-

Just remember ghouls can't eat 'food' :p

• Thank You
Reactions: DANAsaur
Apparently Vera knows the secret to doing so without vomiting though.

... And I think Dana's character just represents all women... nice and frilly on the outside... murderous and psychopathic on the inside.

Can Vera share her secrets to Sophie? I really want her to eat chocolate. You know, being a pattisier and all xD

She'd still need to chuck them out later

Reactions: Akashi
At least she got a taste of chocolate. That's all that matters to her. Ugh, I so wanna get this RP started

It literally all tastes like shit to them unless it's coffee or human flesh. No joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.