Tokyo Ghoul: Two Worlds (AU - OOC - INFORMATION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont want another char
hol le crep so many RP i didn't know about that i enrolled in
HELP ME
HELP ME AKASHI
HELP
jk
but
96neko right there
i cri

EDIT:
Shione.
IM HUNGRY
MAKE ME A SANDIWICH

Appearance:
9ddXB0Q.jpg

Stands 5'11" tall and possesses an imposing physique.

Name: Eitoro Shozen

Race: Human

Affiliation: CCG

Likes: Reading; Learning; Understanding the world around him; Socializing with coworkers; Writing; Weightlifting.
Dislikes: Drunks; Vices in general; Unnecessary conflict; Impolite people.

Weaknesses: Ranged Combat; Aggressive women; Surprises; Extremely belligerent people; Rinkaku.

Quinque: Makes use of two Quinque, both made from Koukaku and colored an incandescent purple. One is shaped into a shield similar to those of old medieval European knights, the other is shaped like a longsword. The shield is unremarkable and has no extra features, whereas the longsword has the ability to 'liquify' into a whip and strike targets normally outside of its reach.

Personality: More reserved than most, Eitoro still enjoys socializing with coworkers, if only because it's practically necessary to create cohesion in a team. Extremely ambitious and highly driven, the man is constantly trying to improve himself physically and mentally. His drive can sometimes be intimidating, as well as the fact that he often doesn't approve of people who use vice to comfort themselves, believing one should develop the internal strength to have life kick them in the balls and still keep walking. Surprisingly well-read and intelligent for what his sturdy appearance may imply.

History: Eitoro grew up in a cozy little village nestled away in Hokkaido, spending most of his time in the wilderness exploring the world before coming home to a pair of loving parents who challenged him to excel. For all intents and purposes, he was completely normal and still visits his parents from time to time.

However, the unusual thing about Eitoro was that he in fact had a childhood Ghoul friend, one who was killed defending Eitoro. This experience, combined with his own amibition, helped push him into joining the CCG, more as an effort to exterminate the belligerent Ghouls as opposed to all Ghouls. While keeping his views secret, he excelled in the Academy and quickly proved himself once put into the field as a capable Investigator. However, his sparing of a young female Ghoul who had, in his eyes, committed no wrongs has earned him the ire of many in the CCG.

Extra: Is sometimes referred to as "Ghoul Lover," or even "Ghoul Fucker," if the speaker is particularly unhappy with Eitoro.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
I'm not on drugs...
If I were on drug, I wouldn't know how to naviagte this website...
...besides
why did you think...
WHY
I CRI SO MUCH

I think I'll let Rena not have a nickname yet =w= It'd be cool to see the CCG giving her one
Also, I realized that a few characters dislike insects or animal.....Hehehehehehehe :devil:

Hikari: Crimson Fox
Kaname: Night Drake

Those will be my Ghouls nicknames if thats ok.

@Ascendant I think Eitoro could be good friends with Luffy if your interested =)

Last edited:
View attachment 70339

Name:
Hikari Kotomae

Race:
Ghoul

Floral shop helper
Affiliation:
Iblis Fleur

Ghoul Mask
:
2014-Brand-font-b-Animal-b-font-font-b-Mask-b-font-Cute-fox-font-b.jpg

Animals
Pulling pranks
Flowers
Free running
Theme/water parks
Iblis Fleur Staff
Nighttime

Dislikes:
Meanies
Doves
Most bugs/snakes
Human food
Sitting still
Getting in trouble
Sleeping
Death

View attachment 70340
Weaknesses:
Baby animals
Getting her way
Her friends
Low fighting skill
Her hunger
Her bedtime
Binkaku
Adults

Kagune:
Hikari has Rinkakou Kagune but she's very inexperienced with it thus she can only create 2 at max. It starts off a light purple at her spine then fades to a watermelon red toward the middle and finally ends with a white tip that resembles a fox tail. The tips can shift to dozens of mini spikes sharp as a razor, similar to a patch of needles.

Personality:
Trouble. That word pretty much explains Hikari. Okay maybe not totally, but she does tend to enjoy causing trouble for others. As long as its innocent fun (aka putting notes on the Iblis Fleur staff's backs like "Baka here" or "A kiss for coffee"). But when shes not acting out the red head is actually a really sweet, albeit stubborn, girl that also enjoys helping others.
View attachment 70341
History:

Hikari was born into an average Ghoul family that lived rather peacefully, or so she thought. She lived in this naive bliss until she found out the truth at the age of 8. The reason her parents were always gone and she was constantly left with the local Florist. Was because they were members of the infamous Kuragiri Ishi that specialized in killing Doves along with hundreds of innocents. Hikari was horrified to learn this, she never knew just who her parents really were.

They asked, or rather ordered Hikari, their own daughter, to join their "cause". But unlike her parents. The spunky red head didn't have the heart to kill anyone, let alone an innocent. So she adamantly refused and when they tried to take her by force she ran away to Iblis Fleur. They took her in and refused to give her up to the two. Disgusted with their "pathetic spawn" They abandoned her there and shes been under the care of Iblis and the Floral shop owner, Hanako, since.

Extra:
She hates going to bed
She loves flowers

tumblr_n4g8rzB0yU1s4qvrdo1_500.gif
Done with Hikari

Last edited:
View attachment 69876
Name:
Kaname "Kan" Takeshi

Race:
Ghoul
View attachment 69877
Cafe Busboy
Affiliation:
Iblis Fleur

Ghoul Mask:

1067en.jpg

Reading
Martial Arts
Kendo
Coffee
Animals

Dislikes:
Unwarranted death
Cruelty
Bullies
Bugs
Himself
Loud noises

Weaknesses:
Loud noises, he has sensitive ears
Animals and children
His refusal to kill humans

His fear of bugs
Rinkakou/Koukakou

Kagune:
Kan has a rare Kagune. He has not only Ukaku but also Bikaku though hes still learning how to combine the 2 in battle.

Kan's Bikaku has black scale like armor lining it with small slits inbetween showing the glowing green inside. At the tip it forks off similar to a glowing lime green trident. The 3 prong tips are deadly sharp but he is able to mold them together into one.

Kaname's Ukaku is similar to Touka Kirishima's in shape but the color is a vibrant
green with royal blue streaks instead.

Personality:
Despite his tough guy exterior that usually keeps people at a distance, Kan is a pretty kind guy. He keeps to himself unless someone engages with him or he feels the need to step in on something. Hes friendly to those he considers friends or "innocents" but he sometimes speaks without thinking which has been known to get him in trouble in the past. Kaname keeps his guard up at all times, not really ever letting anyone get too close. But once you get to know him he can be surprisingly sweet, funny, and intelligent. His one major fault is he has a wicked temper when it comes to protecting those he cares about. He'll more likely punch someone rather than turn a blind eye.

History:
((Hisssss, my bane))
Kaname has lived a pretty average Ghoul life. He grew up in the 14th Ward with his mom, his dad died before he was born at the hands of a Kuragiri Ishi member. All he knows of his murderer is the nickname The Trickster. Since his mom told him the truth at age 10 he has sworn to get revenge for his father. Despite this though Kaname hates the thought of killing/eating other humans to live, its his major weakness.

Kaname has known the Iblis Fleur staff all his life so when he started looking for a job 2 years ago they hired him as a Busboy. Which really means he gets to do all the heavy lifting and clean up (yay). Occasionally he'll go out with Rei or another staff member to retrieve a body for their food supply but it always makes him mentally sick to do so.
View attachment 69878

Extra:
He eats only when he needs to
He has a way with animals, which is why he has 4 dogs (all strays)

Now hes done

@Kuroshi Shione Tatsuyoshi is A+ rated
@Zaryá°Stãrska Luffy Hanasaki is First Class, recently promoted IC when the RP starts, discussing any other details with Akashi on this.
@Ascendant The same case is said for your investigator as well, Eitoro Shozen is also a recently promoted First Class investigator. I'm sure that history will be quite interesting to implement with the so-called 'rumors' and nicknames he's gotten.

Also, I'm just making note here, the ratings for our ghouls aren't necessarily marking their actual strength, but more so how the CCG view them due to activity, threat-level and I guess their strengths can count in it. In case any of you were curious as to why Kuragari Ishi seemed to have some pretty heavy ranks in there compared to elsewhere for the ghouls.

• Love
Reactions: Kiga and Akashi
I'm thinking about making a ghoul but it looks like there's already too many *pouts*

Nonsense Dana, make a ghoul if you want, but iblis is full (Unless you REALLY want it)

Alright then! I'll make an evil ghoul. Mwahaha!!

Has Kuragiri Ishi existed pong enough to be in zarya's histories so far in the past?

QUESTION!

How are the CCG characters going to workout, are you two planning on having partners between us all (There are enough First Class to each have a Rank 1 or 2 partner) or is it going to be one big team working together?

Kubo needs to kick some ass into the Iblis Fleur people and make them fear him! >.>

Has Kuragiri Ishi existed pong enough to be in zarya's histories so far in the past?
Kuragari Ishi has existed for around 5-7 years, but during their first year or two, they were just a group that eventually built themselves up under Vera and had a growing reputation amongst Neutral Ghouls and Ghouls in general, and especially CCG who has rated the organization highly dangerous.

Kuragari Ishi has alot of members now who would eventually be NPCs and such, besides the player characters I would have it focus on, who are highly ranked within the organization. Along with a few NPCs in the future. So for Zarya's character. Hikari, who found out the truth about her parents at the age of eight.. I would say that her parents, became a part of Kuragari Ishi after it was founded by Vera. Like after it was growing as Kuragari Ishi. Three years after it was founded. So in total, seven years. Thats how long Kuragari Ishi has been around. That was around when Vera was 18, and enrolled into College. Back then the organization was just a small group who helped Ghouls in harms ways, but now its grown into quite the organization. @Zaryá°Stãrska - I suggest you edit your history to make it fit what I've just stated. I hope thats alright.

In a much simpler way - The group was growing after it was founded. Getting in the way of Investigators and the likes throughout the years. They grew and their name was eventually known in CCG, amongst the Ghouls in general. But for the first three years, they were not seens as a threat.
QUESTION!

How are the CCG characters going to workout, are you two planning on having partners between us all (There are enough First Class to each have a Rank 1 or 2 partner) or is it going to be one big team working together?
Yep, going to be partnered up. 2 and 2. I am considering randomizing it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.