Tokyo Ghoul: Two Worlds (AU - OOC - INFORMATION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm... that might prove to be a bit of a trouble for me.

Anyways, I hope the CCG is ready for another employee. I am in. :)

Umm... what is the criteria for rank assignments...? Are the GMs assigning our Ranks...?

Reactions: FrostedCaramel
You're unaffiliated, you do what you want.
To elaborate, one of the unaffiliated works at a flower shop and knows a few of the Iblis Ghouls, the other is extremely creative and acts as a source of information for anyone that has something she wants as well. Like the spider in Game of Thrones. The last is a vigilante reminiscent of Spider-Man except he kills.

The possibilities for an unaffiliated ghoul are even greater than an affiliated one. In honesty if I had made a ghoul it'd be unaffiliated just for the possibilities.

Reactions: Aldriem
I agree on that part but I need something fuelling me because even if I take something that gives me immense freedom and end up feeling uninvolved, I'll start to lose interest.

Something I don't want to happen in a Tokyo Ghoul RP with such high-level posting standards. Everything I love in an RP. I want to feel involved as much as possible.

Reactions: FrostedCaramel
Even in the CCG it is pretty freeform other than receiving missions. Later on you're supposed to make your own up, supposedly. Though there is an overall driving plot.

Reactions: Aldriem
Hey guys, not sure if this is still going on, but I ship out for Navy Basic today so I won't be around for 2 months.

I can only thank you guys for the chance to RP with you all and I wish you guys luck with this or any other RPs you are in.

You can postpone Taiki and Akina if you want to or you can continue him as an NPC if you want Akashi.

I'll be back in two months, hopefully this comes back to life by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.