Tokyo Ghoul: Two Worlds (AU - OOC - INFORMATION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ what ascendant said.

Hum.. I need to find out where I need to post in my rps if any

@Shoske I believe so but Iblis Fleur is full.

Apparently Vera knows the secret to doing so without vomiting though.

... And I think Dana's character just represents all women... nice and frilly on the outside... murderous and psychopathic on the inside.

Yes lol, I forgot to mention that she can eat it and stay good for a while before it all must come out. Just so she looks normal infront of the Humans who work at her company and in general. like Touka in the anime, like that. I will add that in when I'm able.

One last spot for Kuragari Ishi is left open. After that its full.

As for getting this RP up. If not this thursday, then definetely by friday. At least before the weekend, or when it starts.

I am allowing someone to make a character or have a character have a "sibling-related" relationship with Vera, although he/she must be either a part of Iblis Fleur, or a none-affiliated Ghoul.

I figured it would be interesting if she had a younger sibling.. XD

Last edited:
QG94cOh.jpg

Name: Akina Natsuki

Race: Human

Affiliation: CCG

| Drama Shows | Manga | Training | Animals |

Dislikes:
| Ghouls | Unassertive People | Cowards |

Weaknesses:
| Long Ranged Combat | Rinkaku | Multiple Opponents (2+) | Slightly Narrowed Sight |

Quinque:
Her weapon is a Ukaku type, in the form of a glaive. It can be retracted into a small blade that'll fit into her briefcase. Once its out it can be extended to the length of a normal spear or a lancer. A general appearance can be seen here. The hilt is black like in the picture, while the rest is pulsing bloody red. It is great for mid range, and even close. She is able to use it in quick succession and with quite the speed against a Ghoul. Her Quinque is unique only to her, modified to fit her the best. With her own reflexes combined with her weapon, she is a force to be reckoned with. Despite the length of her weapon, it is actually lightweight, made just for her. It also holds considerable strength if enough force is behind it.

Personality:
She is the type to act reckless attitude-wise, provoking her opponents to get the better of them. She is a very kind and social person as well. She usually reads manga on her free time or while in CCG. She can be somewhat anti-social as well. Using some of her time to better get used to her own Quinque. She is a doer, and when something needs done, she won't stop until its finished. She is also quite optimist and acts catiously, using her time to read her opponents. One thing aboute Akina is that she likes to test herself when she is in the middle of a fight, hence the provoking part. She can also be quite stubborn, and can be seen from time to time as someone who's woken on the wrong side of the bed, looking serious and the likes.

History:
Akina Natsuki, born into a standard family, while also being the only child. During her upbringing she had a fairly good life. She was quite social, had friends, had a good life during her time at the school. She was quite active in her younger days. She was part of the track club, hence why her stamina and endurance has grown over the course of her life. She was even part of the basketball club, which eventually worked in her benefit, giving her great reflexes and the likes.

She had two loving parents, who were also busy with their own work, but nevertheless she got the love she deserved. Unfortunately for her, as time went by, she ended up walking down the wrong alley once, stumbling upon a Ghoul during its dinnertime. Feisting on a Human that was killed before her. She flat out panicked, and couldn't move from the spot. Eventually the Ghoul noticed her, and lashed out, trying to attack her. Fortunately for her, she was able to move away just when one of the tentacles of the Ghoul, scratched over her left eye, scaring her for life.

During the heat of the moment, she was able to get out from the alley and back into the public area. The Ghoul attacked her during daylight, and disappeared when it noticed that going after her in public would bring the doves. In the end, Akina was able to survive. This was also the first time she came across a Ghoul in her life, even if she had heard of them.

Despite the little event that almost took her life, her personality did not change. She was able to get the injury above her eye treated to some degree, but unfortunately for her, as the doctors told her, there would always be a scar across her left eye. She eventually started to use an eyepatch to cover the said eye. But it also made her think about the poor Human who fell victim to the Ghoul, and in order to keep the streets of Tokyo clean and safe, her goal was drastically changed. She wanted to protect the people. So they could move and mingle around the street without any worry.

A year or so passed and Akina graduated from High School at the age of seventeen, and thats also when she decided to become an Investigator for the CCG. She used most of her time to know more about the Ghouls. Even read books with little to no information, albeit it was something, to understand what they are, and to know how CCG works. She prepared herself. Told her parents even, who did not like her choice. They were afraid for their only child, their daughter to put herself out there, in danger, everyday. But nothing could change Akina's mind, and since then, she joined the Academy in CCG, and trained to become a worthy Investigator.

Luckily for her, she was given the option, after some higher ups in CCG noticed how she retained her reflexes, agility and endurance from her younger days, which also gradually grew as she became older. With a new addition of Quinque's arriving in CCG, and along with some experiments to better and modify such weapons, she was analyzed by the researchers and scientists to make a weapon fit for her only. Thus, she was given a very unique Quinque, in the shape of a Glaive. Over her time in CCG she somewhat got a much more deeper personality, even if she enjoyed most of the things she did back in her school days. She could be seen as a serious person, or even cold, stubborn.

She even sparred with her trainers in CCG and somewhat enjoyed the thrill and the excitement from a battle. A smile could from time to time, be seen on her face during battle. This was also the case when she, in the field, met some Ghouls over her time in CCG.

Extra:
- She lives in her own apartment, two years after she joined CCG.
- She has somewhat interest in Ghouls persay, and doesn't hold a grudge because of her injury.
- She frequently visits her parents to see how they are doing, and to bring their favorite food from time to time.
- Throughout the CCG, she has been given the nickname "The Smiling Glaive".​

Last edited:
I'm sure the IC will be up shortly (That's Akashi's job) enough and as far as your ghoul goes @DANAsaur Sophie will have a rating as soon as I can talk with Akashi to agree on what she'll be. I'm already seeing in the A's however, but we shall see.

As for Akashi's female investigator, that's also something we'll be discussing together later.

I'm itching to start this RP just like you all.

Off-topic: @DANAsaur How do you think Trinity's really going to play out seeing how Casper and Church are fairing? Heh.. Honestly, I can only see it getting worse if the kitsune rooms with the three of them, if they all share a dorm.

Well, my Investigator is finished.

I need to know what @Shoske is making though. A none-affiliated Ghoul, or an Investigator etc.

The party shall be up in no time guys.. Getting the IC up within 24 hours.

I'm going to ask this here, because it'd be fair and I'm taking this into question as a player myself, and not as a GM.

As for Akashi's request about having a 'sibling' for Vera, is anyone actually interested in that, or would you guys be fine if my younger ghoul, Sora had that position?

If anyone wants it, speak up and all that, you're free to have it :P

Edit: Also, @Zaryá°Stãrska was wrong about Iblis Fleur being 'full', @Shoske if you wish to join Iblis Fleur, I will allow it. Technically it 'is' but I have mentioned to a few others that if they so wish to join it, I will allow it willingly without issue.

Sophie's CS is pretty much finished. I just need to make it look pretty and make some changes.
Off-topic: @DANAsaur How do you think Trinity's really going to play out seeing how Casper and Church are fairing? Heh.. Honestly, I can only see it getting worse if the kitsune rooms with the three of them, if they all share a dorm.
I have no idea what will happen from now on. I mean, anything is possible and the kitsune will bring even more chaos if she's rooming with the three but, it all depends on how each other will cope up with the situation so we shall see :D

I'm going to ask this here, because it'd be fair and I'm taking this into question as a player myself, and not as a GM.

As for Akashi's request about having a 'sibling' for Vera, is anyone actually interested in that, or would you guys be fine if my younger ghoul, Sora had that position?

If anyone wants it, speak up and all that, you're free to have it :P

Edit: Also, @Zaryá°Stãrska was wrong about Iblis Fleur being 'full', @Shoske if you wish to join Iblis Fleur, I will allow it. Technically it 'is' but I have mentioned to a few others that if they so wish to join it, I will allow it willingly without issue.
Oops, thought it was fully closed. Sorry v_v

Wait, Can Sophie be Vera's sister?

Vera's sister must not be in the negative ghoul faction according to Ashiki.

Akashi* lol

And dear lord, having /that/ as anyone's sister is scary...

Ashiki, Akashi, Tomato, Tomato.

We have nine Investigators now. I will make it so that my Special Class Investigator is working alone, partner-less. The remaining eight Investigators. I will RANDOMIZE it and work on pairs for each and everyone of them. But I will also try and see if I can have the FC's with Rank 1 and below.

Once I've paired you guys up two and two, then let me know, once I've posted it here, if you guys have an established relationship or just became partners. Whatever that would make sense for you guys.

I really hope Luffy doesn't get paired up with someone like Mado (if thats how you spell his name) lol

I really hope Luffy doesn't get paired up with someone like Mado (if that's how you spell his name) lol
Just look at the list and figure out who you don't want to be with.

Then proceed to roll dice until the partners list comes out, in the event of getting a character like Mado, there are three easy steps:
1. Curl up on floor
2. Try not to cry
3. Cry a lot.

Just look at the list and figure out who you don't want to be with.

Then proceed to roll dice until the partners list comes out, in the event of getting a character like Mado, there are three easy steps:
1. Curl up on floor
2. Try not to cry
3. Cry a lot.
Rofl, thanks, very helpful XD

Status
Not open for further replies.