Tokyo Ghoul: Two Worlds (AU - OOC - INFORMATION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bus driver has a ghoul AND investigator.

Edit: Also... The MINUTE I saw that CS of yours Xypher... I can already tell @DANAsaur will likely mess with that character plenty, I just feel it.

Edit 2:

*GAAAAASP*

YOU DID THE HISTORY!?

It will be my mission to mess and annoy all male investigators and use them as slaves xD

Bus driver has a ghoul AND investigator.

Edit: Also... The MINUTE I saw that CS of yours Xypher... I can already tell @DANAsaur will likely mess with that character plenty, I just feel it.

Edit 2:

*GAAAAASP*

YOU DID THE HISTORY!?
You can be a Ghoul investigator? Lol but shes a girl <_<

Ha ha ha, yes.

It will be my mission to mess and annoy all male investigators and use them as slaves xD
Rofl, luckily shes a female

Not the females? lol...

On another note, I have everyone's ratings for their ghouls. If you have any questions, concerns, requests or otherwise, feel free to contact me about it or speak up here. Some characters Akashi and I did need to take into plenty of consideration for, so if you yourself have any questions to ask, feel free to step up.

@Artorias - Kubo Izo - S rank
@Zaryá°Stãrska - B rank for Kaname, C for Hikari
@Kigarra - Rena Ikega - B+ rank
@Kuroshi - Solus Ryuukage - B rank | Kumari - A+ rank
@The Bus Driver - Loukain Mathis - A rank
@Ascendant - Roger Burns - A+ rank

If you guys got any questions, feel free to speak up, hope you guys are content with these, but of course, you're free to say something (Geez how many times am I going to reassure this? Haha...)

Edit: @Zaryá°Stãrska I mean that Bus Driver has a ghoul character and an investigator character. Everyone is allowed either side of the coin here.

Oh yes, another thing. If you guys so wish to have a 'nickname' for your ghouls, go ahead and tell me as well. Some already came with some, so I obliged. If you so wish to have one to go along with your ghoul, let me know.

Not the females? lol...

On another note, I have everyone's ratings for their ghouls. If you have any questions, concerns, requests or otherwise, feel free to contact me about it or speak up here. Some characters Akashi and I did need to take into plenty of consideration for, so if you yourself have any questions to ask, feel free to step up.

@Artorias - Kubo Izo - S rank
@Zaryá°Stãrska - B rank for Kaname, C for Hikari
@Kigarra - Rena Ikega - B+ rank
@Kuroshi - Solus Ryuukage - B rank | Kumari - A+ rank
@The Bus Driver - Loukain Mathis - A rank
@Ascendant - Roger Burns - A+ rank

If you guys got any questions, feel free to speak up, hope you guys are content with these, but of course, you're free to say something (Geez how many times am I going to reassure this? Haha...)

Edit: @Zaryá°Stãrska I mean that Bus Driver has a ghoul character and an investigator character. Everyone is allowed either side of the coin here.
Thats fine with me, both my Ghoul's are pretty newbie.

Oh, nvm lol forgot he/she had it on the same post.

Taiki is the ONLY CCG Investigator that didn't have some sort of a traumatic event with a Ghoul before he joined....

The council has spoken! Fujiko decided to annoy all CCG investigators so be prepared. Be very prepared xD

Now we just need that IC >.>

AMILATE
I WANT MY GHOUL'S NICKNAME TO BE
bob-cursive-name.jpg

okay im making lame theme songs for mi char cus im bored
excuuuuse mi

Taiki is the ONLY CCG Investigator that didn't have some sort of a traumatic event with a Ghoul before he joined....
Past traumatic events seem to be a usual thing with most investigators according to my memory.

And Zaryaa, that makes three characters, not sure if that's okay. If it is, I may do a third but we shall see.

Past traumatic events seem to be a usual thing with most investigators according to my memory.
No I get that, I was just pointing out that he's the odd one out in that respect

q1kOSu4.jpg

Name: Vera Eniyama

Nickname(s): Moonlight Reaper - White Fox - The Trickster

Race: Ghoul

tumblr_n13mu8r8oI1to21edo2_500.gif

Affiliation: Kuragari Ishi

Ghoul Mask:
[spoili]
KWclUtS.jpg

The Geen is actually Crimson Red.
[/spoili]

tumblr_n13mu8r8oI1to21edo3_500.gif

| Fox' | Cats | The Night Sky | Rooftops | Refreshing Wind/Breeze | Strategizing | Risk Takers | Hot Springs/Hot Baths |

Dislikes:
| CCG | Humans | Scared/Weak Ghouls | Neutral Ghouls | Failures |

Weaknesses:
| Several Ukaku Users | Multiple Opponents 4+ |

tumblr_n13mu8r8oI1to21edo1_500.gif

Kagune:
Vera is able to draw out her Kagune which is a mix of Bikaku and Ukaku type. It is a very unusual one at that. Like any other Kagune of the same variety, meaning Bikaku, a tail-like appearance is released from around the tail-bone/coccyx. Meaning, despite it being a mix, the usual traits from the Ukaku side is a part of her Bikaku. She doesn't neccessarily have a separate Ukaku, next to her Bikaku. Her Bikaku though, it is quite massive in length and also very thick. Her Bikaku, when its out, it appears quite neutral-ish. It is in a C-shape form, but can be be in any other shape as well. The one thing that makes this particular Bikaku different than the rest is how its possessed by Vera. As mentioned before, it is quite thick and very long, and can essentially wrap itself around an entire body at the height of 5''9, minus the head. It holds immense strength and even speed, and can easily penetrate through even hard matter. It is on a greater level than a general Rinkaku. Because of its speed and thick-ness, and obviously its length, it can work as a shield as well, and is great for an offensive attack at any range. One of the two reasons for why this Kagune is unique, is how Vera has honed it, developed it along with her own body, throughout her years since she was a five years old. Back then, it was a very small tail-like Kagune. The second reason is obviously due to her Ukaku inheritance, which is most likely something she inherited from the mother she doesn't know anything about.

The Bikaku, once its seen, and in its usual C-shaped form, it looks like a half-moon. It looks like a tail with scales to that of a lizard, but with spikes along the sides, to the tails end. She is able to harden her Bikaku to make it more like a crystallized version of itself. In other words, it can change itself to something more deadlier. The color of her Kagune is to that of crystal purple, all around. The center of the tail, however, is to the color of light blue, like a line reaching the top from the bottom. While the spikes are more like light crystal purple. During the night, this Bikaku can attract alot of attention, being beautiful and always releasing some sort of tiny particles/shining orbs from the tail, to the color of bright purple. They are however harmless.

Personality:
Vera is a very smart person. She is an analytical, adaptable and very much idealistical. She is also quite manipulative and a mischievous. However she can be extremely serious, ominous, and even condescending. She cares deeply for her kind that shares her vision, who acts for the cause Kuragari Ishi believes in, what she believes in. She can only be seen as caring or kind for people she holds dear to her. Vera can also be quite strict. Her usual demeanor is her elegant-style, as she is quite beautiful with her long silky blonde/golden hair, and her purple eyes.

History:
Imagine that. Vera Eniyama is the daughter of a well known family in Tokyo, Japan. Whereas the company Eniyama Corporations is well-invested in weaponry, electricity and obviously technology. Her father Yasutaro Eniyama recently retired, making Vera the successor to the company. It was definetely not difficult for the daughter to take up the mantle after her father. She was exceptionally talented since her younger days from her Elementary School and until she graduated from a prestigious High School a couple of years later. She was born to lead.

Her father, who was a Ghoul just like her, had immense knowledge on how to actually live more as a Human, rather than what they really are. Even taught his ways to Vera when she was young. Which eventually made her quite used to her Human life, and how to indulge in Human food without becoming nauscious, or sick before the Humans. From time to time, they would eventually be brought body parts of dead Humans from the morgue in a General Hospital they own through the company. It was only so they could quench their hunger for Human flesh. If anything Vera lived as a princess when she was a young girl.

Her sense in controlling her own hunger, the will to eat Human food without becoming un-well for a while, just so she wouldn't have to get it all out right there and then infront of the Humans. Everything eventually became like a part of her life, but unlike her father, Vera always felt that the need to hide her true nature was not something she wanted. Even during her school days, she had plenty of friends, was quite social. Even had a lover during her time in the College. But as she actually grew up, she constantly noticed how the Ghouls were handled throughout the world. How they needed to be eradicated, and how they were hunted. In her point of view, survival required sacrifice. She eventually started to become more Ghoul-like. Even wanted to take what she believed was hers and her kinds back. Years passed and her father was struck by an unknown illness, who was now on his deathbed, and was only brought some minor Human flesh to keep his hunger in check.

Vera eventually started to detest her father, and why he would never stand up for their kind, out there, and even use the power behind the company to achieve at least something. In the background though, Vera was able to rally Ghouls who believed in her cause. To rally and take care of the Humans who were out hunting her kind. Kuragari Ishi is well-known throughout CCG and amongs other Ghouls.

Vera was extremely unique with her Kagune. She was very much self-taught and became experienced throughout her time as a small girl, to the grown up beautiful woman she is now. She was also trained by her father before he became sick. She had extreme control over her true nature, and was able to stand side by side a Human without ripping the latters head off. One of the reasons why she, or her company, and her father has a still growing reputation.

She has an elegant-style and long blonde/golden silky hair. Her eyes are quite mesmerizing, being purple at that. Her connection to Kuragari Ishi is not known to the public, nor does the Investigators/Humans know her to be the Moonlight Reaper, or the White Fox, and even The Trickster. In CCG, she goes by many nicknames.

Extra:
- She was able to draw out her Kagune by the help of her father at the age of five.
- She will do anything in her power to help the Ghouls that are victims to the CCG.
- She frequently visits Eniyama Corporations, and shows her face around.
- In her stead, most of the time, someone else works for her at the company.
- Vera does not know her mother, or if she's alive or dead. Her father never spoke about her.
- She knows Reikuhara Veritahl, and has a unique past with her.

bishamon-anime.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
BISHAM--
*slapped*
Welcome to our role play female ghoul I almost recognize from somewhere and I know the name but I wont say it - san.

jk you're out admin

Reactions: Akashi
EyepatchRESIZED.jpg
Shione Tatsuyoshi
"Symphonic Slasher"

Stage Name:
Kurai; Ai

Race:
Ghoul

Musician(Violinist)
Affiliation:
Kuragari Ishi

A+

Ghoul Mask:
TB26346RESIZED.jpg

Music, violin, dim lit places, collecting and preserving skeleton/skulls of dead animals and people, people who appreciates music, personal space, skinning people and keeping their bones after eating his meal, cemetery/graveyard, sleeping, making people angry

Dislikes:
Fire, Kumari's kagune, complete silence, distasteful sounds, people who don't appreciate music, people being in his personal space/touching his things, people bothering him while he's sleeping

Weaknesses:
Fire, claustrophobia, being stuck in a closed room in complete silence, his violin, rinkaku

Kagune:
Shione's Koukaku is shaped like a scythe with several blades when he's on offense/skinning people, but prefers to stick with keeping up his defenses mainly because he doesn't like people in his personal space.

Personality:
Shione is normally calm and laid back. Though sometimes a bit overly calm, which makes him seem emotionless because he never reacts or shows expressions besides boredom. Despite that exterior, he holds in a lot of pent up emotions which he lets out through music or killing animals/humans. Sometimes he can be lazy and doesn't put in effort unless he feels like it. He also finds pleasure in preventing people from obtaining what they want because their reactions of frustration/anger is entertaining to him. But because of that, he can go to the extremes by even harming himself or the people who are close to him since he has no self control over his thought process/logic. He's also known to kill people, but stop in the middle of nowhere to let fate decide whether they should suffer and die or suffer while they live.
History:
In the past, Shione was confined in the basement (where he discovered an abandoned violin) because of his parent's paranoia with the CCG claiming that they were protecting him and only let him leave the house for school. While he was in the basement, he found a hobby for collecting bones because he had nothing better to do and decided to skin rats by using the sharp string from the violin he found. Eventually, his family inevitably got into conflict with the CCG. Being that the CCG were persistent, Shione decided to kill his parents to provoke them because that was the CCG's goal anyway. His logic coming from his parent's upbringing to do what he thought was the right decision, that would be less satisfying to the opposing side. Basically, they taught him not to let his enemies be satisfied and always make an unexpected turn of events to taunt/provoke them. They also trained him not to show an emotion that people expect by abusing him until he was able to keep a straight face.

Extra:
Shione is blind in his right eye because of a defect of the nerves that caused him to gradually lose his vision.

His violin strings are made to cut through flesh which he uses to skin people which got his nickname "Symphonic Slasher". There are also rumors that people hear the sound of a sorrowful violin playing right before someone is found dead.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Akashi
View attachment 71185
Shione Tatsuyoshi

Stage Name:
Kurai; Ai

Race:
Ghoul

Affiliation: Kuragari Ishi

Ghoul Mask:
View attachment 71187

Music, violin, dim lit places, collecting and preserving skeleton/skulls of dead animals and people, people who appreciates music, personal space, skinning people and keeping their bones after eating his meal, cemetery/graveyard, sleeping, making people angry

Dislikes:
Fire, Kumari's kagune, complete silence, distasteful sounds, people who don't appreciate music, people being in his personal space/touching his things, people bothering him while he's sleeping

Weaknesses:
Fire, claustrophobia, being stuck in a closed room in complete silence, his violin, rinkaku

Kagune:
Shione's Koukaku is shaped like a scythe with several blades when he's on offense/skinning people, but prefers to stick with keeping up his defenses mainly because he doesn't like people in his personal space.

Personality:
Shione is normally calm and laid back. Though sometimes a bit overly calm, which makes him seem emotionless because he never reacts or shows expressions besides boredom. Despite that exterior, he holds in a lot of pent up emotions which he lets out through music or killing animals/humans. Sometimes he can be lazy and doesn't put in effort unless he feels like it. He also finds pleasure in preventing people from obtaining what they want because their reactions of frustration/anger is entertaining to him. But because of that, he can go to the extremes by even harming himself or the people who are close to him since he has no self control over his thought process/logic. He's also known to kill people, but stop in the middle of nowhere to let fate decide whether they should suffer and die or suffer while they live.
History:
In the past, Shione was confined in the basement (where he discovered an abandoned violin) because of his parent's paranoia with the CCG claiming that they were protecting him and only let him leave the house for school. While he was in the basement, he found a hobby for collecting bones because he had nothing better to do and decided to skin rats by using the sharp string from the violin he found. One day, there was an incident that caused the house and neighborhood to set fire. His parent's weren't home and he was locked inside. While he was trying to escape, a spark caught fire near his eye causing his right eye to become blind. Then eventually, his family inevitably got into conflict with the CCG. Being that the CCG were persistent, Shione decided to kill his parents to provoke them because that was the CCG's goal anyway. His logic coming from his parent's upbringing to do what he thought was the right decision, that would be less satisfying to the opposing side. Basically, they taught him not to let his enemies be satisfied and always make an unexpected turn of events to taunt/provoke them. They also trained him not to show an emotion that people expect by abusing him until he was able to keep a straight face.

Extra:
He's a good cook

The one Eyed Ghoul ;3

Oh, I didn't even realize that until you just mentioned it XD I was just focusing on the fact that he was blind in one eye.

Since people have been making three characters and such. I am allowing the maximum of three per player. So everyone who has three characters. Don't make anymore XD

Oh, I didn't even realize that until you just mentioned it XD I was just focusing on the fact that he was blind in one eye.
Oh don't worry. It's all good. Your character will be given his rank asap.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kuroshi
Status
Not open for further replies.