Tokyo Ghoul: Two Worlds (AU - OOC - INFORMATION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone is not happy with their pairings please PM me and tell me your reasons.

If you are all satisfied with your pairings, you CAN talk to your partner in order to establish some sort of past between your Investigators.

as for @Ascendant, your character Yui Sonoto was just released so she'll be getting a new partner, which is Aimery Bosco. Through IC.

Everyone who has been recently promoted to First Class should perhaps react to said promotion when the IC starts rolling.

Yui with Aimery, kind of interesting. Might turn him into a raging drunk as well. Or just party all night together while slaughtering ghouls.

Eitoro and Luffy are actually surprisingly similar. I'm open to them having a history already, @Zaryá°Stãrska

Reactions: Akashi
Rating: "Insert rating here" (Add this to your Ghoul CS please)

This is for all the ghouls who have been given their ratings. If you are unsure what rating your ghoul has, just check the first page of this thread, and the second post. Mainly the roster.

@Ascendant - Go for it if you want with @Zaryá°Stãrska . I suggest PMIng her or perhaps agreeing on it here then taking it to PMs. It is upto you both if you want it to be public knowledge or reveal it gradually as the RP progresses.

• Useful
Reactions: Pyralithia
Yui with Aimery, kind of interesting. Might turn him into a raging drunk as well. Or just party all night together while slaughtering ghouls.

Eitoro and Luffy are actually surprisingly similar. I'm open to them having a history already, @Zaryá°Stãrska
Yay!! I was hoping to get Eitoro lol. That would be cool, maybe they knew each other at the academy?

@Akashi Gonna be making a Ghoul, most likely either non-affiliated Iblis Fleur. Could make him Veras sister since they kinda look Alike xD

Also a random question to anyome but can Ghouls be blind? O.o

Far as I know Ghouls can regenerate all kinds of wounds given enough time and food supply, so if it's a physical injury, probably not. Potentially if she was born that way, it may be possible.

@Akashi Gonna be making a Ghoul, most likely either non-affiliated Iblis Fleur. Could make him Veras sister since they kinda look Alike xD

Also a random question to anyome but can Ghouls be blind? O.o
Uncertain about the whole Ghoul being blind in both eyes and such.

As for being Vera's little sister. You might want to talk to Zero about that. It is upto you if you really want that though.

I'm alright if you want it instead, Shoske. I ain't going to take away chances for fun RP for other people, heh.

If anybody wants to be Kaname's little sister its open =)

Solus "The Seeker"
Kumari "Bloody Lunatic"
Shione "Symphonic Slasher"

I made some slight changes in all three of their character sheets.

Oh! And btw, Solus is known for giving information in exchange for more information. So if your character(s) supposedly heard of "The Seeker," they can somehow go find her for information. Though what she shares or what she's willing to share mostly depends on Akashi since we already discussed about it.

Now, I'm going to casually disappear cause I always feel like i'm having a one sided conversation with myself whenever I do this. Bye. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pyralithia
Ah, if anyone else wants any other kind of preexisting relationship with ol' Spider Rider, The Drunk, or Mr. Ripped And Stoic, feel free to PM me.

@DANAsaur, @Kuroshi, @The Bus Driver - I would like it if you all joined me in Skype so it'll be easier for me to specifically relay information to you guys. If that is alright with you three, please PM me your skype ID.

I would also advice the rest to do the same as well. We can have a big group there to talk with one another.

By the way... I figured i should mention this...

If your ghoul has a nickname, that should imply that the CCG has had some sort of interaction with them to classify them as such certain subjects. If that is fine with you, you may keep your nicknames or change them accordingly. If not, let me know and I can pull them off :p

It's nothing official between me and Akashi, but I think it'd make sense, no?

They could also be Nicknames that Other Ghouls have given them after encountering them or hearing about them, and somehow it was passed onto the CCG and now they are looking for said aliased Ghoul.

That is also a possibility, either way, just making note that they hold more IC meaning towards them is all. You know, for development purposes and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.