{ Tokyo Ghoul: 3 Front War IC }

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

tumblr_inline_nelduy2PkF1sfvecc.png

{ Location: CCG headquarters, outside }

Alastor could see the reason why several CCG agents were rather apprehensive about her, but he couldn't deny he shared similar feelings. To Naomi that is. After the death of his fiancee, his attitude had rapidly began to change from before. Death seemed to come easily for the male now- a thought that would probably be alarming in any other given situation. However, the redhead didn't seem to give that thought any time of day. It was better not to, considering he didn't want to relieve any past memories. "-Ah, sure. Just suit up and we'll get going."

tumblr_inline_n2lc0lQdCY1riacmz.png

"It would be exciting working together." Mizuki stated, not seeing any reason to disagree. Her own gaze briefly met Naomi's, holding it for a small time. "Hah.. they're still doing that with you too?" She questioned, a hint of disbelief to be heard clearly in her voice. It wouldn't surprise honestly- after all, the discrimination against them and other CCG agents didn't shock her anymore. After all, she had received numerous scornful looks and comments throughout her time here.

--

@LibratheScales

Reactions: NecroSkullWolf
image.jpeg
~Tsuki Karma~
(Noir)

Oh jeez, Tsuki thought to herself as she saw Makoto walking towards her. Hiding the bloodied scarf behind her back, the young ghoul smiled innocently at her mentor. As he let her in, she folded the scarf behind her back, tucking it in her back pocket, where unless they truly looked, nobody would be able to see the small square. Walking in, the brunette turned around to face the male as he flicked the lightswitch, illuminating the room in a dim white glow.

"How did it go?" She heard Makoto ask, startling her a little. Wasn't he supposed to be upset about her sneaking out? Oh well, the important thing is how did he find out about her little skirmish? Slightly confused, the young ghoul stopped smiling, knowing that trying to lie her way out of this was not an option.
"I simply did what I was told, and left." Tsuki spoke, staring directly in his brown eyes, her voice softly filling the room with a half-lie. She didn't want her mentor to find out about the scarf, it was a surprise after all.

image.png

~Koichi Ina~
(CCG Headquarters)

Koichi glanced back up as the older of the duo leant down to her eye level, suddenly getting the urge to smack that smirk right off his face, but resisting strongly. Luckily, he straightened back up, handing her a folder with a small description of a man by the name of Ichigo Sui. As he led them to an elevator, the doors closing behind the pair, he said the one thing she dreaded most, even if it was in an awkward situation.
It's not like the ravenette didn't know how to drive, more like she couldn't stand being locked in a car. The metal machines that weighed thousands of pounds, working in a fragile system of motors and gizmos that could break any time just seemed to make her extremely nervous after that day. She got her license during her time at the academy, as an added perk she guessed, but she would rather not drive, let alone be in a car unless deemed absolutely neccesary. Besides, the earth was in a global warming scenario anyways, so doesn't walking make everybody happier?
She tried to persuade her mentor, "Actually, this club isn't that far, so wouldn't it be easier if we walked there?" Of course, she knew that her plea was weak, and that her green haired partner probably wasn't likely to agree with her.

@sleepingxdragon @Edward

Last edited by a moderator:
without mask.jpg

[20th Ward: Strange Cafe]

Without any hesitation he smiled taking his headphones off "Ghouls huh" Leeum said straight to the point he was when any interest was peaked or curiosity was acknowledged. He sipped his coffee and continued " So a cafe for ghouls? Now i've seen everything.." he opened up his notepad and began scribbling down what he had just realized. Leeum looked up at the waiter with a smile teasing him. Brushing his hair to one side he sipped his coffee again before he snapped his fingers.

"The missing people are you or any of your..." he turned too look at the other workers as they had all eyes shifted towards me " Helpers.. know anything about it ?" Leeum was getting a bit nervous not scared or anything, but he hated being the center of attention. " I'm just curious is all but where does your staff enjoy a good.." he paused as he noticed the employee door creek a bit seeing the suited man once more glance over at the situation. "Bite?" Leeum finished his sentence as he finished eating his coffee. Leeum exposed what he thought to be a lunch spot for ghouls or so he hoped knowing all the Human clientele have left he was ready for any action taking toward him.

He narrowed his eyes towards the waiter as he said the mans name with a question. "Akira? Was it? Did your hand soil the souls of every missing person?

@Edward
@SleepingxDragon

Naomi Rin
Ghoul Agent | Outside

"They're TOTALLY missing out! I do the best job ever in killing them!" She said with putting her hands on her hips, having a rather confused expression, "I don't understand why no one would want to partner up with me willingly!"
It was mostly because of her methods in killing them is what got a lot of people yielding to work with her. She didn't just kill the ghoul, she mangled the corpse and in some instances, ate some in secret. A few people had quietly called her 'Black Widow' rather than 'Tarantula' when her behavior went around.
"I'm plenty ready!" She said, crossing her arms, "I'm ALWAYS ready to kill them! They've done their evil long enough!" She crossed her arms, already running ahead and laughing.

--
@sleepingxdragon

tumblr_inline_nb3v170l0E1sm8bfz.jpg

{ Location: Noir }

It did bother Makoto a bit that Tsuki had sneaked out, given what was going on around them. However, there wasn't any reason for him to yell at her for it. It was better to take on a slower approach instead. His arms found their way crossed against his clothed chest as he leaned against the wall, a thoughtful expression crossing his facial features. "Huh.. so everything went swell then? No trouble going on?" He questioned, holding her gaze briefly. If one of the members had given her any troubles, then there would be a small price to pay.

"No injuries, right?" Makoto questioned, voice subtly containing concern in his voice. Out of the two of them, he was the one to break the gaze to glance over at the time displayed on the wall clock. It was nearing evening now that he noticed. The Ghoul hadn't gone hunting just yet- going now wouldn't hurt him. "Tsuki, I have to run for a bit-" Had she fed yet? The thought surfaced his mind causing his eyebrows to furrow slightly. "Do you want to tag along?"

tumblr_inline_nb3uzzjH711sm8bfz.jpg

"That reminds me.. there's going to be a brief meeting with another district, if you do decide to tag along." The ghoul stated, the thoughtful expression returning once again. Considering the current state of this district, there needed to be an alliance made. Otherwise he was risking going against CCG without any proper backup. Sure they had power now but there was no guarantee on how long that could last especially with the abundance of CCG agents that seemingly showed up in the last three months.

--

@Raven Haruka
@TypicalLou

Last edited by a moderator:

tumblr_inline_nc95kpGDQq1svbhms.jpg

{ Location: Lux cafe. }

Akira couldn't say he was surprised to hear that remark escape the male's lips. After all, the scent of a Ghoul was a unique one at that. "I'd recommend being more considerate about how you phase things here." He lightly warned, cerulean hues flickering away to glance over at the other customers lingering in the cafe. Based on the faint scent of humans, there was hardly any humans residing here currently. They were free to speak in equal terms now, though that didn't change the lingering threat in the air. Despite being peaceful Ghouls now, a number of the employees here were in questionable situations in the past. "Although, I can't deny that this cafe is exactly that."

Was he implying they had a hand in the missing individuals case? His eyebrow lifted slightly as he heard the question, lips pursued in a thin line. "There may be a few answers but we have no involvement with that issue, however." Akira stated, releasing a harsh sigh at the thought. Considering his previous involvement with Ghouls, he could only suspect some of the missing individuals could very well be Ghouls that were eaten, perhaps nabbed, or humans that were killed for food. The latter seemed to be the answer a majority of the time, honestly.

Akira's calm demeanor faded away briefly as he heard the next comment escaping the male's lips. Oh. He was suggesting this now? At that remark, his lips were quirked upwards in a subtle smirk. "Oh? You're suggesting I had a hand in their disappearances? I'm sorry to disappoint but my diet is strictly Ghoul, if that's what you're suggesting." The male stated, head cocked to the side slightly. More like it was a part of his diet previously. "- so, I'm not involved in this situation though I might know how to find the guys involved."

--
@Wolf_Domio
@Edward

tumblr_inline_n2lc3tTKAJ1riacmz.png

{ Location: CCG, outside }

"-They're just biased, honestly." Mizuki stated, lips pulled in a thin line at the thought. One would think all of this nonsense would stop considering the individuals in question were adults yet that didn't seem to be the case. The Ghoul could understand eating on the job, considering she had been involved in that several times during an assignment she worked on. Of course, she did go a bit berserk a few of those times due to her own stability threatening to break. "Well, they'll have to work with those now." Her gaze flickered over to the retreating squad members in the near distance. "Anyways, I'm going to go get a head start." Mizuki stated, gesturing towards the retreating group.

--

tumblr_inline_neldv8nzvt1sfvecc.png

"I won't admit some members a bit questionable, but it's better to keep your distance from those guys in particular." Alastor stated, lips quirked downwards briefly. The redhead could easily recall the numerous times he witnessed one of his fellow CCG agents going crazy with numerous kills- especially with interrogations. Based on the handbook, it wasn't wise to extend your power if a ghoul was already rendered incapacitated yet no one seemed to pay attention to that rule in particular. With the two girls running ahead, Alastor had little choice than to head forward as well to led the squad composed of either humans and ghouls.

--

tumblr_inline_neldurEKHh1sfvecc.png
tumblr_inline_n06zgpeJ9r1s6avhq.png

{ Location: 20th ward. }

"We'll split up here and regroup in under forty-five minutes. Separate into a group of three or four- no less than that. Keep an eye out for the civilians, alright?" Alastor stated, his gaze briefly peering at the squad members that were already beginning to disperse. Naturally, it didn't surprise him that Naomi and Mizuki were already beginning to become rather segregated by the others. "Rin and Yukimura, come with me." He stated, using a hand gesture to motion the two to follow after him. The redhead lingered by until the rest of the group had already began to move in various directions, before redirecting his attention to the two girls. "We'll handle the east section over here. The higher ups didn't mention anything about what kagunes they wanted, so we're free to pursue whoever I suppose." Of course, it was obvious by now that the CCG wanted more bikaku and kohaku users. From what he recalled they mentioned something about fusing the two together for a more effective weapon.

"Alright- it shouldn't be too difficult then.." Mizuki stated, her gaze briefly flickering around the crowd. For a brief moment, she noticed a raven haired male walking among the crowd. There was something.. particular about him. Before she could linger on the thought any longer, Alastor's gesture had lured her attention elsewhere."We're keeping this discreet, right? No commotions at all?" The ghoul questioned, eyebrow raising slightly in a questioning manner.

---
@Bradok
@LibratheScales

@daniel reaver

63zok9.png

Jericho hated going to a new district. He had become so familiar with district 2 he knew the best hunting grounds, where to dodge doves, and some nice antique book stores. So having to work with this Noir leader his own boss sent him. Of course he couldn't say no to him.

Though Jericho voiced his... concerns over the matter. He didn't see the point. There's always some kind of new ghoul 'organization' claiming to want to start up a war. Most were delinquents or just looking to control more territory to hunt. Nothing worth sending people over to get killed. A waste.

Still he had to go. Orders were orders. Jericho arrived a few days early. Walked around and learned as much of the area as he could. It was good to find the local ghoul spots. Safe havens for the time being and to also learn the places to avoid. Every distract has it's places that even ghouls avoid. Either because heavily patrolled by CCG or by territorial ghouls.

They had agreed to meet close to one of the ghoul cafe's. He was already inside in one of the hidden meeting rooms. Sipping on some iced coffee and reading a book through the red tint of his goggles. He had worn his mask for his protection of identity, but he didn't have his hunting gear on.

Instead he was wearing normal human clothes for him to blend in once they left. He would people watch tonight see if there was any chance for a meal.

@sleepingxdragon

Reactions: sleepingxdragon
maxresdefault.jpg

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Clover-Kai
Commission of Counter Ghoul Headquarters -
Elevator - Crime Scene of Ichigo Sui, 20th ward

Clover looked over at his partner with the same expression that he always had, a smile. This look he had was barely noticeable but it screamed questionably why, the mere silence of the small secluded room of the elevator was awkward at most and a bit scary. It took him a while to answer but he finally agreed with her ''Sure'' a final word slipped from his lips and nothing else before he looked back forward. The door to the elevator opened to the first floor where the lobby was, the tile of the floor was white and the front desk was obviously made of oak wood. It was not too long after they left the elevator that Clover felt the urge to question his partner about a few things ''Tell me about yourself, I was only able to read just the basics of your file earlier.'' He said in the most nicest tone he could conjure, he seemed to try and keep a polite tone with his partner because he knew who the real enemies are, the ghouls. Making enemies of his own kind was not wise at the moment, although he did have some haters but who doesn't?

After what it would seem like a long talk whilst they traveled to the crime scene by foot they instantly discovered blocking tape that is wrapped around cones, some agents had already been there but perhaps they only were ordered to block off the area. Needless of the reasoning behind this premature preparation it was required of them to undergo investigation, They both approached the crime scene. however the only thing that was in clear site was a pool of blood and a few spots on the wall of the club. ''Hmmm'' Clover mumbled as he rubbed his chin, ''What do you think?'' He turned to his partner. This was a mere test to see if his partner was wise enough to look around the area of the puddle and search the wall for finger prints.

@Raven Haruka

a073c9a40f8987e6927233d9c930de6b.jpg

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
⌈Hanzo-Crow
20th Ward
Lux Cafe
''Thanks'' He replied once he got his cup of coffee, before he began drinking he reached into his suit jacket to grab glasses and a book which was not noticeable as a bingo book outside of the pages. The only way to discover if this book was a bingo book was by the words as the cover was made of black leather with a buckle attached. Any normal person would think that he might be reading his own work, a novel he might have written or some book with just a weird cover. Hanzo equipped the glasses and opened the book he then grabbed the ring of the coffee cup to take the first drink. These glasses he was wearing seemed like regular reading glasses, however it was fake, the only reason behind these glasses is to make him visually more human.
@Wolf Domio
@SleepingxDragon

tumblr_inline_n2lc3tTKAJ1riacmz.png

{ Location: CCG, outside }

"-They're just biased, honestly." Mizuki stated, lips pulled in a thin line at the thought. One would think all of this nonsense would stop considering the individuals in question were adults yet that didn't seem to be the case. The Ghoul could understand eating on the job, considering she had been involved in that several times during an assignment she worked on. Of course, she did go a bit berserk a few of those times due to her own stability threatening to break. "Well, they'll have to work with those now." Her gaze flickered over to the retreating squad members in the near distance. "Anyways, I'm going to go get a head start." Mizuki stated, gesturing towards the retreating group.

--

tumblr_inline_neldv8nzvt1sfvecc.png

"I won't admit some members a bit questionable, but it's better to keep your distance from those guys in particular." Alastor stated, lips quirked downwards briefly. The redhead could easily recall the numerous times he witnessed one of his fellow CCG agents going crazy with numerous kills- especially with interrogations. Based on the handbook, it wasn't wise to extend your power if a ghoul was already rendered incapacitated yet no one seemed to pay attention to that rule in particular. With the two girls running ahead, Alastor had little choice than to head forward as well to led the squad composed of either humans and ghouls.

--

tumblr_inline_neldurEKHh1sfvecc.png
tumblr_inline_n06zgpeJ9r1s6avhq.png

"We'll split up here and regroup in under forty-five minutes. Separate into a group of three or four- no less than that. Keep an eye out for the civilians, alright?" Alastor stated, his gaze briefly peering at the squad members that were already beginning to disperse. Naturally, it didn't surprise him that Naomi and Mizuki were already beginning to become rather segregated by the others. "Rin and Yukimura, come with me." He stated, using a hand gesture to motion the two to follow after him. The redhead lingered by until the rest of the group had already began to move in various directions, before redirecting his attention to the two girls. "We'll handle the east section over here. The higher ups didn't mention anything about what kagunes they wanted, so we're free to pursue whoever I suppose." Of course, it was obvious by now that the CCG wanted more bikaku and kohaku users. From what he recalled they mentioned something about fusing the two together for a more effective weapon.

"Alright- it shouldn't be too difficult then.." Mizuki stated, her gaze briefly flickering around the crowd. For a brief moment, she noticed a raven haired male walking among the crowd. There was something.. particular about him. Before she could linger on the thought any longer, Alastor's gesture had lured her attention elsewhere."We're keeping this discreet, right? No commotions at all?" The ghoul questioned, eyebrow raising slightly in a questioning manner.

---
@Bradok
@LibratheScales

@daniel reaver
annabel- 20th ward

Annabel stood there with the woman she was luring in before her gaze drifted off with a surprised look. "dam CCG." she mumbled as she retracted her kagunes and grabbed the woman's hand and pulled her to the side walk forgetting to remove the entrancing aroma as she stood there pretending to shop with the still hypnotized woman as she slipped her mask off and put it in one of her pockets. she never realized that if the CCG would come the would most likely catch the all too familiar smell of her kagunes trapping aroma.

[fieldbox=" Kitsune: Case Report-00002 , white, solid, 2 courier new"]

A foul scent blew on the air, any Ghoul that had ever seen combat or encountered the CCG would know it well. It seemed, though still unconfirmed, that there was much more happening in the Twentieth Ward today than many had originally suspected. Now though came the hard part, not just for the wayward Ghouls wandering about the streets but for the CCG as well if they were about on this day. A fight here, in the middle of the city with civilians everywhere, would yield a high death doll. The question all parties had to ask themselves now was a simple one. How many lives were they willing to throw away for the sake of their own ambitions?

Rioshi knew the answer to that well, and as a chill ran down his spine he had to harden his resolve. The choices before him were non to easy, for each had it's risks. If the CCG was onto him, as his senses would have him believe, then he needed to duck out of sight long enough to put his mask on to protect his identity. Then again being in public at the moment may well have been the only reason he had not yet been attacked. A sigh would emit itself from his lips and he raised his hand behind his head and rubbed it in frustration. Rioshi had spent all morning at the university working on papers that were due, and the last thing he wanted was to enter some fight that would last God knows how long.

Rioshi continued to walk slowly mixed within the crowd, all the while knowing his clock was potentially ticking. An alleyway was coming up on the right, and ducking out of sight was an all too alluring option. Rioshi was fast, perhaps not the fastest Ghoul, but quick enough to outrun a low ranked investigator if he had to. If he could dash out of sight into the alley, place his mask on while doing so, an get to the rooftops, he knew he stood a good chance of getting out of this without a fight. Sighing yet again Rioshi saw his chance and committed, making a break for it and heading down the alley as quickly as he could. His hand snaked to the inside of his jacket withdrawing the fox mask. Though he had hoped to wait until tonight, Kitsune had been forced to make and appearance.
[/fieldbox]​

image.jpeg
~Tsuki Karma~
(Noir)

The fact that her mentor was questioning her about the fight really wanted to make the young ghoul roll her eyes, but instead looked dead in the brown hues of the older ghoul's eyes, politely telling him that no, she did not have any problems and no, she did not have any injuries sustained. She almost cracked a smile when Makoto tried to play a little game of staredown with her, but held steady to her emotionless facade. A few seconds after this, he glanced away, shifting his eyes at the clock before asking if she wanted to tag along with him.
The brunette was just about to decline, that is until he mentioned a meeting with another district. Thinking better of it, Tsuki nodded, "Just let me grab something real quick." Before her mentor could respons, she dashed up the stairs to her room, quickly shoving the folded scarf underneath her pillow before grabbing a small pocketknife to put in her bag, just in case. Heading back down, she stopped by the door, tilting her head back towards the male. "Lead the way then."

image.png
~Koichi Ina~
(CCG Headquarters: Elevator)

The awkward silence of the elevator, even if it was for just a couple seconds, was starting to become somewhat frightening as the ravenette waited for her mentor to say no, or ask why. Instead, he did the one thing she didn't expect, agreeing with her and not questioning her on why.
Not long after they left the elevator, the green haired man broke the silence with an icebreaker, quite literally saying
"Tell me about yourself, I was only able to read just the basics of your file earlier." Although he said it nicely, the younger of the pair hesitated for a second. "Well, I guess I can say that I have a splendid height of 4'6, a weight of 112 pounds, and I do not like caramel. Other than that...I haven't really done a whole lot with my life, so there's not a whole lot for me to talk about."
By the time Koichi was done talking, they had made it to the site in which the man by the name of Ichigo Sui was murdered. Walking under the yellow blockage tape, she watched as Clover rubbed his chin in thought, before asking her about her opinion of the situation.
Obviously this was a test, so Koichi would treat it as such. She looked at the whole picture, barely glancing at the puddle on the ground and instead looking at the spots on the wall. The dark red spots, while at eye level seemed to look like a random splatter, actually seemed to become more of a small pattern that grew fainter the higher up it went, though the markings hat were high were barely noticeable. The wall itself looked newer, almost as if a layer of dirt and dust crumbled off as a result of a major vibration.
Staring once more at the puddle on the ground and the drips that made their way to the wall, almost as if someone were leaning against it, but not quite, Koichi finally turned to her mentor.
"According to the file, the victim was found in his hotel room, but obviously he was killed right here, in this alleyway. My guess is that the killer, after repeatedly stabbing him in an area that would make it both easy and messy to kill him, most likely the abdominal area, decided that they would use the wall to their advantage. This can be proved by the faint marks of blood that go higher than any normal blood stain, and also means that the killer is likely a ghoul. For even more supporting evidence, the fact that the marks are faint and not dark means that either the killer barely touched the wall, which isn't likely, or they were wearing gloves made of a semi-waterproof material that wouldn't absorb much blood. If this were to be true then there should be no identifiable fingerprints on the scene, therefore making the killer only leave behind evidence that they are a ghoul, which could also lead to believe that he or she has been doing this for quite a while."
Satisfied with her small report, the ravenette tilted her head at Clover, waiting for him to either accept or refuse her opinion on the matter.

@sleepingxdragon @Edward

without mask.jpg

[20th Ward Strange Cafe]

Leeum looked at Akira and nodded and paid for his coffee. "Well then you'll be seeing me more often" The red haired man said with a smile. Finally something other than pathetic clues and leads. "So where would you like to discuss this information?" walking to the back with his music still on he starred back at all the waiters and waitresses. Who would've thought that civil ghouls even existed. Leeum found it a bit interesting and cool that not all ghouls are murderers. Well there will always be more than meets the eyes

"Akira you're very important right now." he said placing his hand on his shoulders with a serious smile showing him that the words he spoke were true. " So many questions raise my peak yet the only one I have to ask you is...Why make something for humans?" Leeum starred at him hoping to hear a saints answer. Setting traps to scum was something he found easy too do. It was simple answer wrong, leave and don't bother. Answer right, and have a person that will help you.

"This is stupid what do you mean why?" the waitress that served him was angered. It was understandable after all. "Why should a man insulting and accusing have any right to ask questions" she continued as she ignored the woman so the Waiter in front of him can feel the need to get rd of me.

Why do this? Why even bother? came to his mind , but he read many books on psychological warfare and many other emotional tricks due to his travels. The answer was. He hated two faced people.

@sleepingxdragon

Naomi Rin
Ghoul Agent | Outside (20th Ward grounds)

Naomi was eager for the hunt. With the entire time of walking her feet were stamping on the ground. Excitement was burning in her eyes, her nostrils practically snorting steam. As she always was, and was rounded into thinking, she was ready to rip the life out of a ghoul with a smile on her face and without a skip of a beat from her heart.
"M-Mizuki-sama!" She said as she faced the girl, "Lets find a target together, hmm?" She seemed so eager to kill, it was almost creepy. It was like her kagune would burst from her excitement any minute, but she was managing some level of control.
For her to use the honorific, she looked up at everyone, rather than down. To her she was simply a rock, a rock on the ground, staring up at the sky; the CCG. The wind could move her anywhere she wished, and she wouldn't complain, but what she saw under herself was the dirt. The dirt were ghouls. She'd trample the earth, like she tramples the ghouls.
Without a care in the world...

__

@sleepingxdragon

tumblr_inline_nb3v1hCD101sm8bfz.jpg

{ Location: Noir }

Makato could only offer a brief nod at Tsuki's words before he pulled out his phone to go over the details once again. The designated meeting place was at a cafe run strictly by Ghouls. It wasn't his preferred choice considering said place was at a cafe that helped ghouls. If his informant was correct, then this should be the place where a supposed group of peace loving Ghouls resided in. As far as he knew, there shouldn't be any problems there as long as the two didn't engage in any questionable activity besides socializing.

With the side of Tsuki's footsteps descending down the staircase, the Ghoul's attention returned to the scene before him. Brown hues briefly peered at her before nodding his head, "Just keep in mind we're going to enter neutral territory, so things might be a bit tricky there." A warning was necessary considering he didn't want to extend a hand in that place just yet. After all, some things needed to be figured out before he could expand his territory and power.

Once that statement had been uttered, he opened the door for the two, allowing her to exit first, before following in suit and locking the door behind them. The journey to the cafe had involved small taxi drive and a ten minute walk before the two would reach their destination. Makoto peered at Tsuki briefly before motioning for her to follow after him. And with that the two stepped inside of the small cafe where the ghoul promptly informed one of the employees of their meeting. With that statement, the two were quickly ushered into the hallways leading to the backroom.

Makoto leaned down slightly to Tsuki's height, "- Put your mask on for now, alright?" It was better to maintain an air of secrecy and conceal their identity until they learned the terms of this meeting. The male's mask was promptly placed to conceal a majority of his features besides his eyes. It wasn't until Tsuki's answer had been received, and her features being concealed, that Makoto had taken the necessary steps forward towards the room. "I'm assuming you're the one the district leader sent, Viper?" He questioned as stepped inside of the previously hidden room.

--

@Raven Haruka
@TypicalLou

Reactions: Raven Haruka
tumblr_inline_nc95kwluka1svbhms.jpg

{ Location: Lux Cafe }

"Don't mention it." Akira managed to state to Hanzo before being pulled into an entirely different conversation."Really? You might as well leave a name so we know what to call you by." The ghoul spoke, being mindful of keeping a neutral tone. He knew this game all too well due to his past involvement with a bad group. "Preferably in the back rooms- not here." Despite his involvement with the Ghouls here, the male was still a bit apprehensive about certain individuals in the group. Naturally, his manager had talked to him about this but old habits died hard after all. The only thing he could do now was figure out who was trustworthy in concerns to the new employees.

An eyebrow was raised slightly as he felt the other's hands on his shoulders, silently listening to his words. The comment was deemed questionable but he kept quiet about it. "For what? The information or was there something else you found questionable?" Akira asked, meeting his gaze briefly. At the small stir in the room, cerulean hues flickered over to his fellow employee. "Don't worry about this, I'll handle it. Just.. focus on the customers right now." He lightly insisted before redirecting his attention to the male in front of him.

"I'll answer your question, but not here. We'll talk in the back room all you want there." Akira stated before gesturing for the other to follow him. Navigating in the back rooms was tricky, especially if there was little knowledge on the layout. "Although, you won't be the only one asking questions." That would be the last remark from the male until they had reached one of the back rooms in the cafe, allowing the two some freedom to speak up without the possibility of being heard.

--

@Wolf_Domio
@Edward

tumblr_inline_nelduhKgjU1sfvecc.png
tumblr_inline_n2lc2cN5261riacmz.png

Going on these assignments always seemed to calm the female nerves and frustration. With the previous annoyances at work, all the more reason to go wild on this mission, right? Her lips quirked upwards at Naomi's question, finding herself distracted by it. "Ah- of course!" She found herself agreeing almost immediately. They were trained to hunt Ghouls down, regardless of any circumstances thrown their way. From her point of view, it wasn't wrong for her to hunt them down without any thought of mercy circulating her thoughts. They were taking down a necessary evil. "Let's get started." She spoke up once more, her gaze moving about the city until the smell of blood had caught her attention. Ironically, she found her stomach sinking at the thought of finding the smell.. appetizing.

"Naomi, did you notice that scent?" She questioned, eager to see if she was willing to take on a little surprise attack. The only risk would be the civilians. No causalities were allowed, right? There were ways of getting what they wanted without tarnishing the CCG's reputation.

--

Alastor's facial expression didn't change much, especially with the implication of their words. After all, he was already aware of their habit of going crazy when Ghouls were involved. This assignment was no special exception to that norm. "Go wild all you want, but we have to avoid causalities." He lightly reminded the two girls, before catching on to one of the remarks. Did you notice that scent- there was no explanation needed for that remark. There was a Ghoul in the area- or perhaps there was already numerous of them hiding among the crowd?

"Lead the way you two." Alastor gestured, his gaze briefly straying to the crowd around the streets. There was far too many people walking around for any Ghoul to pull a stunt here. The only logical hiding spot would be in one of the buildings or even an alleyway. The latter seemed to be the more plausible location. With his briefcase in hand, his gaze returned to Naomi and Mizuki. "We're going to keep the battle away from the civilians here." He reminded them as he kept a ongoing calm facade. The battle would surely commence in a few minutes from now.

--

@daniel reaver
@LibratheScales
@Bradok

Naomi Rin
Ghoul Agent | Twentieth Ward

The girl was clearly itching for the scent.
"Hell YES I smell it!" She huffed, seeming as worked up as a dog staring at a chop of meat, "Damn do I wanna kill the fuck out of it..." She grunted, seeming hesitant on going onto all fours and just breaking out her Kagune.
"Lets go lets GO!" She shouted, running back and forth like a dog ready for fetch, "What do we doooo?!" Her face was alit with curiosity.
"Sneak up and rip it to shreds? Or or or just straight up go and tear it apart hahhh?" She hopped around Mizuki-sama, "I wanna rip em to damn pieces for thinking they can breathe." She said in a rather dark tone for someone her age.

__
@sleepingxdragon

Reactions: Raven Haruka
image.jpeg
~Tsuki Karma~
(Noir)

Tsuki nodded at the mention of neutral territory, knowing the seriousness of it and that she shouldn't do anything that could raise questions. Following him out the door, all the young ghoul could do was think about the upcoming meeting, silently pondering the entire way to the small cafe. She waited in the taxi for a second, awaiting the slight motion Makoto made before following him into the cafe, where after a brief exchange of words with an employee they were whisked away to the back halls.
Her mentor stopped to lean down so that he was at her height. This slightly irked the brunette, but she knew better than to say anything here.
When he asked her to put on her mask she complied, slipping the pair of angel wings on her face. Tsuki watched as Makoto did the same, making sure that it was secured to his face before slowly walking into the room. Now was the time for the young ghoul to quietly stand back and watch, ready to act in case anything went wrong.

@sleepingxdragon @TypicalLou

63zok9.png

Jericho looked up from his book then quietly marked his spot and set it to the side. He quickly examined the two infront of him. Both seemingly young though he couldn't tell too much from their masks. The male seemed had a straight posture and was probably evaluating Jericho as well. 'Viper' nodded and wondered if they were going to sit. This meeting could draw out to be long. He rather hope it did not.

"I thought it was just going to be you." He said in a dull tone. It wasn't as though he was offended but he did like to know every detail to these sort of things. It was unexpected. Perhaps a secondhand that the noir leader looked too. He doubt they brought the extra person to attack Jericho. Perhaps just as a precaution to protect themselves.

This was all just speculation. "I trust that what's said here remains between us. My... Boss would be pretty pissed off at me if something got leaked..." he said as he leaned back in the chair. Not that he was going to share anything that could be used against district 2. Jericho was here without anyone knowing. He wasn't a high ranked ghoul because he kept to himself. The CCG hardly encountered Viper and consider him to be only SS rank.

Not too strong but still enough to be dangerous. "So about this... 'group' of yours... how serious are you?" He asked as if this was some kind of joke. Trying to see how the 'leader' would react. Many things would determine if district 20 got the people they wanted. One being the level headedness of the one in charge.

@sleepingxdragon @Raven Haruka

Status
Not open for further replies.