{ Tokyo Ghoul: 3 Front War IC }

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_nelduhKgjU1sfvecc.png
tumblr_inline_n2lc2cN5261riacmz.png

{ Location: 20th ward. }

Going on these assignments always seemed to calm the female nerves and frustration. With the previous annoyances at work, all the more reason to go wild on this mission, right? Her lips quirked upwards at Naomi's question, finding herself distracted by it. "Ah- of course!" She found herself agreeing almost immediately. They were trained to hunt Ghouls down, regardless of any circumstances thrown their way. From her point of view, it wasn't wrong for her to hunt them down without any thought of mercy circulating her thoughts. They were taking down a necessary evil. "Let's get started." She spoke up once more, her gaze moving about the city until the smell of blood had caught her attention. Ironically, she found her stomach sinking at the thought of finding the smell.. appetizing.

"Naomi, did you notice that scent?" She questioned, eager to see if she was willing to take on a little surprise attack. The only risk would be the civilians. No causalities were allowed, right? There were ways of getting what they wanted without tarnishing the CCG's reputation.

--

Alastor's facial expression didn't change much, especially with the implication of their words. After all, he was already aware of their habit of going crazy when Ghouls were involved. This assignment was no special exception to that norm. "Go wild all you want, but we have to avoid causalities." He lightly reminded the two girls, before catching on to one of the remarks. Did you notice that scent- there was no explanation needed for that remark. There was a Ghoul in the area- or perhaps there was already numerous of them hiding among the crowd?

"Lead the way you two." Alastor gestured, his gaze briefly straying to the crowd around the streets. There was far too many people walking around for any Ghoul to pull a stunt here. The only logical hiding spot would be in one of the buildings or even an alleyway. The latter seemed to be the more plausible location. With his briefcase in hand, his gaze returned to Naomi and Mizuki. "We're going to keep the battle away from the civilians here." He reminded them as he kept a ongoing calm facade. The battle would surely commence in a few minutes from now.

--

@daniel reaver
@LibratheScales
@Bradok
Annabel- 20th ward

Annabel stood there still with her meal waiting for any investigators to come a sort of fearful look on her face as she stared into the window of the clothing shop she was pretending to window shop at with her stil entranced victim. Her eyes studied the manikins in the window first to the expencive and stylish hats then to the shoes then the shirts forgetting to pay attention to if any one else was around her or not at she tightened her grip on her prey trying to get a hug out of the woman in a way.

@sleepingxdragon

Last edited:
without mask.jpg

[20th Ward: Strange Cafe]

Leeum nodded and walked to the door with the sign "Employees Only". Reaching in his pocket and pulled out his note pad writing the outcome of his words as they entered a room to sit down and stay quiet waiting for someone to ask anything yet the creeks of doors outside were only being heard. "Where should we begin?" one of the ghouls asked Akira . They starred at me as if I was some sort of threat. The music from the red haired ghoul was the only sound audible due to the silence of thoughts. "So everything occurs back here" He remarked standing up looking at a near by mirror.

He knew also that they were wondering who the rebelled ghoul was though he be no rebel. "Leeum Faust.." he spoke while walking up to Akira extending a hand out for a handshake. "I'm assuming I answered your question. Now answer mine." A game. Nothing more than a big mental game.

@sleepingxdragon

[fieldbox=" Kitsune: Case Report-00003 , white, solid, 2 courier new"]

The basic senses of a Ghoul had always been more keen than that of an average Human, and in some Ghouls it could go even farther than that. A few of the most proficient sensory Ghouls out there could tell how many people were within the radius of a city block along with their weight, height, and the emotional state, just from the sound of footsteps. Rioshi himself as nowhere near that good, in fact he was borderline average when it came to sensing things out. He was a Ghoul though, and being one made him perceptive enough to know that no one was following him at this very moment. He had managed to rush through the allow unhindered, which was peculiar enough if his assumptions of the CCG in the area had been right, and now he was preparing to enter the parking structure of an apartment complex at the end of the alley.

Rioshi had never been stupid, even in his younger days. He knew full well the severity of his current situation and did not plan to make any missteps that would lead to his doom right off the bat. To his knowledge entering the parking structure would be rather easy to do, even if it was crowded at this time dipping in and removing his mask would be an easy feat. After that it would be great feat to blend in with the Humans in the apartment building until he managed to get to the roof, and from there he could disappear. It was a good plan, or a decent one at least, and one that would not lead him in to a fight with the CCG if he did it right. Meanwhile though he felt a constant nagging that there were in fact investigators out and about, and that never boded well for a Ghoul.

Rioshi's mind turned towards the future as he dashed along the darkened alleyway, trying his best to keep a firm eye forward and a wary one behind. There was no way he could have expected the CCG to become so active during broad daylight, no way he could have known something such as this would happen today. For as many years as he has been active in this Ward he had known the time would come when he had to venture to one of the Cafes, and still he wished he did not have to. However; as stubborn as Rioshi was he knew now he needed allies, for if this became the norm in the Ward no lone Ghoul would ever make it.
[/fieldbox]​

tumblr_inline_mwcycl2mL51rkj07c.png

{ LOCATION: CAFE ??? }

Makoto couldn't deny Viper's statement, considering he failed to mention Tsuki's presence to begin with. That might put a damper on negotiations, though that idea was rather far fetched honestly. After all, this man was already rumored to be a fearsome fighter even in this section of the ward. There was no reason for him to feel threatened by the abrupt appearance of the brunette here. Nonetheless, an apology should be insisted to keep things civil. "No, you're right. There was a small change of plans on the way here." He retorted, deciding to get that issue out of the way now.

"Everything stays in this room." He confirmed as he talk a seat across from Viper. Speaking to others about the information wouldn't benefit either party. Besides, that was far from what he was hoping to accomplish here. What he wanted was to establish a truce between the two districts. This would help him pose a more favorable position in the current war. Backing down wasn't an option in his mind. The CCG needed to be taken down. There was a small prickling in the back of his mind, almost threatening to make the male flinch underneath his mask. Another migraine- great.

Cerulean hues briefly lingered on Viper as he heard the question that was stated. How serious was he about this? Releasing a harsh sigh, he leaned against his seat in response before straightening up his posture. "I don't plan on letting them win, especially those quinque users in the CCG. As far as seriousness and dedication goes to this, I don't count on stopping until I'm done with them. " He answered, voice kept eerily calm despite the temptation to cave and reveal more of his emotions.

--

@Raven Haruka
@TypicalLou

tumblr_inline_mwovh8CYtl1riacmz.png

{ LOCATION: LUX CAFE, BACK ROOMS }

"We can start with some of the smaller details, considering we don't know much about this fellow." Akira stated to his fellow Ghoul employee. There was no way he'd reveal more information that necessary until he had proof he could trust the other somewhat. In the meantime, they could always reveal how the cafe came to be and why they were doing this. Those bits of information were deemed safe to discuss in the presence of others. "Ah? As far as cooking and storing goes, then yes. Anything beyond that- no. We don't kill people nor do we partake in it." He stated, arms briefly crossing over his chest.

Cerulean hues briefly lingered on the redhead, almost catching a whiff that things weren't as they seemed with this one. Uncrossing his arms, one of his hands extended slightly to briefly shake the other's hand. "Akira Saito." He stated as he shook Leeum's hand. Once that exchange occurred, his hand fell back to his side seconds later. "I suppose but that's only if you're counting a generic introduction as a question, doesn't it?" He retorted, allowing his lips to be quirked upwards in a minor smile.

The playful facade dropped seconds later as the brunet leaned against the wall of the room, cerulean hues briefly lingering on the other. "You had questions, didn't you? I'll answer some- the rest well.. I'll tell you once I'm sure you're the trustworthy type."

--

@Wolf_Domio

tumblr_inline_mxgnnmLy0U1rkj07c.png
tumblr_inline_njy0damHBl1qm4gfg.png

{ LOCATION: 20th WARD }

Mizuki couldn't say she was surprised to see Naomi growing excited about the Ghoul they would undoubtedly take down. After all, that same sensation of excitement was dwelling inside of her as well presently. Cerulean hues flickered over to the hopping brunette as she heard her words. She didn't see any reason to dwell in this place any longer than necessary. All they did was scent and they had that now- nothing was stopping them from going forward. "How about sneaking up on it and from there.. I suppose we'll see where it leads us." Mizuki spoke, lips quirked upwards in a minor smile at the thought.

"Hey, you two do remember we can't go all out on them unless you want one of the other agents nagging at us." Alastor lightly chided the two, before his gaze flickered away from him to glance over at the civilians. "If we head over there now, and they're far away from the others. I don't see any reason for you two to hold back." He added, being mindful to keep his voice low. There was no need to risk their positions over the possibility of someone overhearing them. "Let's get going- feel free to lead the way you two."

Mizuki's gaze flickered around the crowded streets, eyebrows furrowing slightly at the new scents that reached her. Was there more Ghouls in the area now? The possibility had certainly risen considering the new scents filling the air around her. " Alright.. let's get started then, Naomi." She stated, motioning for Naomi to follow after her. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to go after the Ghoul who's scent was the strongest in this street then?

--
@LibratheScales
@daniel reaver
@Bradok

image.jpg
River- CCG head quarters

River sat there in what seemed like a empty work out room balancing him self on one hand while the rest of his body has in the air. His left eye was the ghoulish red and black, his right eye a brilliant blue. He had been there for about an hour as he waited for another investigator to come get him. It was the first time he would be let out of the CCG building to go on a mission but of course he showed no excitement for it just the usual cold and sinister look he always had on his face as he stared at the door and waited there holding his body in the air with one hand. Suddenly the door opened and a woman dressed in a suit with folders in her hand walked in. She was average height with a pretty face hazel eyes and black hair. "How are you today river?" She asked as she walked to one side of the room and part of it slid out to form a table while a chair slid out of another part of the wall next to it. "Fine." River said in his usual cold tone as he still balanced upside down on his one hand facing the door. "Well you'll be out there soon ok." The woman said as she pulled out a pen and opened the folder she had then started to do paper work in silence
-----------------------
image.jpg
Annabel- 20th ward

Annabel stood there for a while longer before she looked around with a look of discontent. "God damit." She said to her self before dropping the woman's arm and letting her fall dead. The woman had been dead now for about five muinets which meant Annabel had been holding the body up the hole time. "I'm sorry." Annabel said as she put her mask back on then pulled a blood red Rose out of one of her pockets and layer it next to the body before launching up onto the roof top then looking not noticing any investigators if they where there.
@sleepingxdragon @LibratheScales
@Bradok

Last edited:
without mask.jpg
[20th Ward: Cafe]

Leeum smiled clapping his hands "Right answer!" he reached in his pocket and took out his notepad and continued writing the exciting outcome. He finished as he looked at everyone "All of you listen..I am now your ally." he finished with a serious look. He popped his knuckles loudly then eyed at Akira. "I don't care for our kind. I don't care for humans. I don't care for this ..War" he looked at some children walking outside. "Then why are you here?" the female waitress asked him with a puzzled look in his face. Leeum looked at her and realized that it was a bit confusing. "Some human children have gone missing..." With a angry look he replied hating the thought of innocent children needing to die for an adults mistakes.

"I don't appreciate scum that attacks or kills...even harm a child..." he then looked at Akira with a troubled look. "I just want the children to not be harmed" He sat down and looked down getting some flashbacks of his childhood or more like what was left of it due to those CCG scientists. "Any questions for me?" He asked while he looked down and his crimson hair covered his face.

@sleepingxdragon

Naomi Rin
Ghoul Agent | 20th Ward

Naomi didn't care how, but she would tear into a Ghoul where ever, regardless of anyone fussing at her. If they needed to tear a ghoul apart on the street, then the street it is. If they needed to tear one apart from people, then away from people it is.
"Okay okay okay!" Naomi said in response to the chide, her excitement did not shallow. She could smell so many scents, she'd explode from her desires. Looking to Mizuki-sama, she grinned widely, "Yes yes!" She walked after her, resisting the urge to break out her Kagune and stab it through the nearest ghouls.

@sleepingxdragon

(Did it seriously just die)

(*performs rp CPR*)

Any one still here?

Status
Not open for further replies.