To Save The Realms; A D&D Adventure (5e) OOC/Signups

@Ace_Jaye You don't have to =) I've got access to your character sheet so we're all good there.
If you need help with your replies just poke me on discord. This goes for anyone else too who isn't so sure about forum roleplaying =)

Just an update since I know you're all buzzing about with anticipation; A health issue has me in bed for the second day in a row :| I'm slowly writing from my phone but I'm not sure how long this will take. Thanks for your patience.

It's Here It's Here! Yay! I will repeat these OOC Post suggestions for anyone who wants them or needs them. I will include optional rolls, and NPC updates along with these posts. Please ask questions if you have them and I hope you like it =)

OOC Post suggestion for those who may need it;

- What they thought of the show
- Where they went to sleep
- What they felt about waking up
- If they were groggy or not upon waking (Con Save if you wish, otherwise roleplay)
- Their feelings about their current guide (The Badger)

Optional; Pick one skill you think will help the group reach the first obstacle on the way to the tower, describe how your character will help the group with that skill. You may roll if you wish, otherwise roleplay.

Your NPC Companions;
The Dragonborn is Perky AF upon waking, The Goliath and One Human are sleepy but awake, and your remaining Human companion is refusing to even sit up.

To Save The Realms IC Post 1

@Andy @VaraS @Rheiya Sunshine @Wolfsin @EldridSmith @rowean @Ace_Jaye

• Love
Reactions: EldridSmith
@PrideAscending question for ya. I maybe over looked it by accident somewhere but I've read and reread some of the stuff here in this thread but do we already have our animals that you had us pick out at the beginning? Or will those come along later in the story?

@PrideAscending question for ya. I maybe over looked it by accident somewhere but I've read and reread some of the stuff here in this thread but do we already have our animals that you had us pick out at the beginning? Or will those come along later in the story?
I don't believe that it mentioned whether we had them or not, we were just told to choose one.

@Andy Very good question; @Ace_Jaye @Wolfsin @Rheiya Sunshine @VaraS @EldridSmith @rowean

Your animals correlate with a dice set I've always wanted to play with. Remember how I said I'd be doing a lot of the major rolling? :P

IMG_20210626_153030__01.jpg

North Star, Wolverine, Penguin, Bear, Orca, Puffin, Snow Owl, Fox, Wolf, Snow Leopard, Dragon from left to right.

Each set has two massive d20's, and a smaller full set of D&D oriented dice otherwise. =)

@PrideAscending that's cool to see that that's how our animals are playing out in real life and with the dice rolling buuut..you didn't really answer my question hahaha XD

@PrideAscending that's cool to see that that's how our animals are playing out in real life and with the dice rolling buuut..you didn't really answer my question hahaha XD
No you don't actually get the animal, 🤔 But I'll think about it, maybe...

Reactions: Andy
I mean considering an option was a dragon, I doubt it...

the animal we chose is essentially just the dice that will kill us... sounds like a lot of fun! The leopard better not screw me over

No you don't actually get the animal, 🤔 But I'll think about it, maybe...
Lol alright I thought that's why we were picking them because at some point in the rp we would be getting those animals. I'm not complaining either way I was just confused haha.

Foxes are cute... that should help.... right...?

🤣 I didn't say 'no' exactly, but I'm certainly not giving anyone a massive dragon.

Darnit Eldrid why'd you have to go and spoil the surprise? D:

(I'm joking, but that is cute)

Lol well I'll be looking forward to seeing what you decide on..and if I have a cute little baby dragon flying around with me XD

yeah I am using this idea somewhere, just gotta decide exactly on the setting that I want to use this tiny dragon in.
Possibly my "The world is ending because of a Tarrasque!" world but we'll see

:| Andy, Andy. ANDY. Now I really do want to give you animal companions... the size of sugar gliders... HAHAHA

YESSSS!!!! LITTLE Animal spirits!!!